Read some shit online about how mudslimes are terrified of curses

>Read some shit online about how mudslimes are terrified of curses
>Fast forward 4 months
>Some mudslimes are bothering a cashier "Nuhuh it says it costs X amount on the shelf"
>Her male coworker is in the back
>She's visibly distressed, I'm the only other guy there
>"Guys, I need to get home so either pay up or leave"
>#Triggered
>"Wtf do you think you are"
>This is my time
>"Honestly, just go, you are bothering everyone acting like monkeys"
>The cashier now looks triggered to the core by the fact that I called them out, seems to have forgotten about them getting uppity at her
>"Or what? You gonna call and tell your mommy?" (Mudslimes here love shitting on peoples mothers for some reason)
>The group fake laughs at this shitty insult, even doing the "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH" sounds.
>"Okay then if this is how you are gonna act"
>Just start speaking some random sentences in esperanto(taught myself some for fun in college) whilst looking them one by one straight in the eyes
>"Horses have brown manes" "The house is red" "My name is user" "Sweden is located in the north"
>"Wtf are you saying"
>"Its an old curse from my family"
>Engage ultra cringy fedora mode
>Die abit on the inside of what I'm about to do

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gY4Yvbm6Tw4
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I give them the evil eye sign as I proclaim with a stern voice "Please leave"
>They all literally turn white
>All start mumbling stuff anxiously in arabic
>Just leave their shit on the conveyor, walk quickly af out.
>Cashier doesn't know what hit her (maybe 50 year old smoker, no damsel in distress to tip my figurative fedora at)
>Pay for my pepsi and sausages, walk out. See them standing maybe 40 meters away with a whole new group pointing at me.
>I pick up three rocks, pretend to whisper something to them, then throw them in the bushes around the entrance.
>They just stare at me, its the closest I have ever been to seeing something similar to the million mile stare
>They actually have their mouths open, some of the shorter guys actually, no joke, hiding behind the taller guys
>I wave
>It takes a second, but suddenly they all proclaim in shrieking horrified voices
>"ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR" as they run away
>One week later
>Mudslimes now seem to avoid the store
>The few ones I see in my area now quickly change directions when I walk close

I might be cringy but holy fuck being scared white by a guy mumbling in esperanto and waving their hands at them is a whole new level of cringe

How the fuck are people not talking about muslims fear about curses? Using a curse and already being tall is more than enough to scare them away.

Go on

>I'll take stories that didn't happen for $500, Alex

good job op

Were you dressed like this OP?

If not, why not?

If I had made it up the cashier would have been hot and given me the shit for free.

While OPs story might be bullshit, Muslims really do believe in curses. Saddam used to use Yazidis to torture "enemies of the state".

It's why ISIS so infamously went after them at Mount Sinjar.

I always dress to blend in. Black pants, white casual long sleeved shirt, nu-male glasses etc.

Imagine how much you could spook them by, in a group, dressing like that at night though.

haha mm detta hände

Do you understand that within a month or two they will build up the courage to kill the witch that affronts allah?

Just need yourself, alone, silhouetted against a street light muttering in Old Norse and the entire refugee population of Sweden would leave.

You know now what you must do.

Become the shaman of the north. Drive them out with your White man's magic

Hahaha mm det gjorde det. I Lambohov I Linkan vid coop.

I'm 6'2'', most mudslimes here are short and I always carry a utility knife "incase my bikelock gets broken I can fiddle it up with this knife officer" (has worked twice). So I don't worry to much.

Would easily start doing it in a group to scare them away from this area.

This, desu

Grind on some mobs, level up, expand your spellbook, focus on crowd control spells.

Hard Mode:

Enter a Mosque at the height of call to prayer.

I know it's cringey as fuck but God I wish magic (other than kek) was real. I'd go full shaman if it was possible.

They do have a fascination with magic and demons and shit.

I've been given in the past to try fucking with them about this, read some muzzie forums and they talk about black magic a bit.

Once came up on a couple of dementors at a shopping center who were giving me the stink eye. Put my head down and made the sign of the cross backwards on my chest and chanted some stupid shit in Latin in a guttural tone. Added "Beelzebub" in for sweetness. The dementors screamed at me and walked quickly towards the exit.

We thought this was funny as fuck and just continued on to the bottle shop, but when we came out a bunch of lebs were waiting outside. One through a half brick at us and accused us of using dark magic on his mum, was practically frothing at the mouth and his dad was holding him back. Cops had to come and calm them down but this guy was hysterical and ended up having to go back to the station to "calm down".

Cops told me the family wanted to press charges for witchcraft. No, I'm not kidding. He just said "don't mess with these retards again mate and just fuck off home".

>Read some shit online about how mudslimes are terrified of curses
This is true; Christians too technically, but most of them don't believe it exists.
All magic is sorcery.
Praise Kek!

>give them the evil eye sign as I proclaim with a stern voice
Wjats the evil eye sign?

>Esperanto

Are you shatman?

Insular swedes are autistic enough to try this but I dont believe it entirely. Muslims do have a similar belief to Indians about their being spirits that target you when you're at your most vulnerable (going to the bathroom, sleeping, etc) and they believe there are invisible Djinn that interact with everyone, so horrifying that if looked upon a mere mortal would instantly die. Never heard much about "curses" but I heard Moroccans believe in cursed jewelry or something.

>couple of dementors
lmao

Do you have any more of these gifs? I'm actually just starting Capoeira this year, these could be helpful.

Bacon jerky.

Make sure to bless it before throwing it at them

>witchcraft

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, just bored out of my mind.

The evil eye sign is an Australian beer
?

They seem to genuinely scared of black magic because in Muslim countries is probably rare as fuck to see someone do anything like you did because they would be beheaded if people reported them.

>doing cringe fedora memesperanto curse

>not going full Víkinga'r on thier asses

youtube.com/watch?v=gY4Yvbm6Tw4

YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Some bs op made up when he got high and wrote this story

Thingsthatneverhappened.tiff

Nice story time, Sven.

This is the most autistic thing I've read in a long time.

God speed you glorious faggot.

why do you have so many muslims sweeden

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

we are tho.

Kek is our god

Yeah bruh.

The deadliest weapons are no longer nukes and massive hordes of armies, but shitposts and autism

>Cops told me the family wanted to press charges for witchcraft
Send his ass back to Saudi Arabia. This shit doesnt fly here homie.

>They all literally turn white
The day this happens will the be the day this story happens as well.

Doesnt Australian banter go all the way to the top?

Surely in an ideal world, the Police Captain would of said: Yeah, fair game mate.

Then the Judge would say: Yeah, fair game mate.

Then when its in court, the Judge himself starts to soothsay and throws curses at the prosecution.

In an Ideal World.

I had a hearty chuckle user, keep up the autism

I'll admit, I really wanted them to press witchcraft charges, but the coppa was pissed off enough I didn't figure to push him.

This probably didn't happen but in the US blacks are (or used to be) deathly afraid of white man curses. They would save all the hair and fingernail clippings they got so they could burn them to avoid getting white juju cast on them.

I don't really have any reason to not believe it. With all the shit going on in the world it's hard for me to believe it's not.

include me in the screencap, rebbit

That's some really dicey stuff that could backfire on you, bigtime. I would not go there.

Someone is gonna break into your house while you sleep and cut your head off.

If he's willing to sacrifice his life to highlight the barbarians then that's his choice.

We'll know it when the Swedish media reports a suicide by self beheading