OMFG SUCH BULLSHIT

I'm so sick of white people thinking they're better than black people.
He's obviously living in a privileged forest with abundant resources.
The only thing Africa has is desert and tropical rainforests.
How the FUCK are plants supposed to grow in a rainforest!?
>youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
Assuming this guy was in an african rainforest, and was born black and had no survival skills.
He wouldn't last a day in the wild! And you know what, let's assume he could survive.
He still couldn't provide the most important things blacks have provided.
Twerking and rap music. Can this guy twerk? Can this guy rap?
No. So what's the fucking point of surviving?
Unless this guy can build a pyramid, I'm still convinced blacks are better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnxDN5Bh4rA
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=VludQ6Ucc_s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89614048/#89614048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the biggest shitpost I have ever seen.

my dad chinee *streches eyelids up*
my mom japananee *stretches eyelids up*
look what happen to me! *stretches one eyelid up and one down*

I may be blind, but at least Im not black

I guess your trying.
better luck next time mate.

We now have a contender for the king of shitposts.

>that aussie did more in a week than the entire abo population in a million years

This.

He got one stick, split it down the middle and made a pair of tongs. Abos couldn't even do that

even i could survive in the rainforests of north queensland lol

>tfw an ausfag gets to the ironage on his own before the entire african continent

I have better bushcraft skills than the majority of black people in my country.

It is quite sad, they used to be masters of the bush and now you dont even see them camping,

This is what happens when a people form a dependency on modern amenities.

The Khoisan tribes which have not been completely decimated by alcoholism are still proficient in bush survival though.

Daily reminder that you are not allowed to critisize the system.
The comments were allowed until they realised that they were 90% negative.
When the reality doesn't match their point of view, they simply deny the reality.
Je suis fatigué...

Fun fact: even the gay community dislike this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnxDN5Bh4rA

>Unless this guy can build a pyramid, I'm still convinced blacks are better.

I always forget that there are blacks that think egyptians were black...

googles gon google

Back in MY day you pulled your eyes UP for chinese and DOWN for japanese

Pane ta paika

funny thing is the North Queensland forest where this guys films is more inhospitable and dangerous than an African forest

>smelts small bits of metal using nothing but fucking dirt, some sticks, and a fire

well color me racist

Please, you thinking that all of Africa must look like a barren desert is the same as implying that all of Australia looks like pic related, however there are plenty of jungles, deserts and other types of lands in both.

Typical dumb American who only knows about other countries from stereotypes.

>African rainforest

Yeah but the important question is can he produce some sick beats like abos?
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Ya blew it

Be honest Cred Forums, if you were living in the forest for say a year, would you have eventually invented something like that?

>How the FUCK are plants supposed to grow in a rainforest!?
b8 harder retard

nope

The guy uses a shitton of cumulative knowledge and prior research before doing these things. That's not to say what he does isn't impressive though, as he was only able to learn all those things because everyone else who knew how to do those things learned it from someone else.

Aw, I thought there was a new vid. Fuck you, faggot.

As much as I like that channel, the phrase "on the shoulders of giants" comes to mind, niggers a shit though

Read the rest of the post, everyone else ITT reads enough English to have an opinion about it, you literal rocks-for-brains slavic trash.

Someone had to have learned it by trial and error to start it all.

Read the rest of the post, everyone else ITT reads enough English to have an opinion about it, you rocks-for-brains slavic trash.

We know we are better than nignogs.

Be glad we enslaved you nignog, because it would be damn hard to shitpost from your primitive turdhouse from africa without the interwebs.

Anglo strong

it's almost as if there were this thing called culture that allows some peoples to vastly outperform others

This is something that gets me: If Egyptians were black, and the stories in the Bible are real, then why aren't the blacks paying reparations to the jews for enslaving them?

We waz kings an sheit who made slaves build the pyramids...wait.

Congo

he hasn't even made peanut butter yet

fucking peckerwood cracker

Blacks exist today solely to push Jewish Marxist agendas, that IS their reparations. They never left slavery behind.

what a fail
delete this post to save face

Typical Russian thinking anything on /pol is real and pointing out his stereotypical view of Americans when he knows nothing about America except what he learned on /pol.

Also OP is obviously a faggot forgot to add that part.

>This guy that has a nice comfy home and a modern life, that casually makes videos on the forest has advanced more than all niggers that actually live in the wilderness.

youtube.com/watch?v=VludQ6Ucc_s

>that bait

He gets paid a ton for it too, about $5500 per video (about one a month) from patreon alone, not including ads.

They should make a show, take a white guy and a black guy and just keep recording until the nigger dies of starvation.

I really like this channel.
The uniqueness of the channel and its contents is what keeps me watching.
And I never expected myself to be entertained by such material.

He learns everything from Aboriginal tribes in Australia (where he is).

But think of it this way, blacks are doing better as long as they are out of africa.

Why do people keep caring about that place as 'the birthplace of humanity' when humanity never really started advancing as a society until they literally left africa and hit the middle east and beyond?

The only thing anybody could learn from Abbos is which petrol is best for sniffing.

Oh look. It's this SAME copypasta thread again. I'm starting to believe /po/ is just me and 5 other people being baited into contributing to the same 5 threads. The rest are shitposting bots.

to be fair, most white guys are also mentally retarded. but if you had a community of basically any kind of whites, and a community of any kind of blacks, the resourceful white guys will be praised while any black with a hint of creativity will be burned alive.

Damn straight user.

Nice try.

My grandfather build his first house using mud, wood and stones. It was demolished 5 years ago.

If any of us were left of the wild, we'll make our way through it.

But also, it's because of this; we already have some standards and ideas in our minds to guide us.

South Africa populations could have imitated the mediterraneans centuries ago, though.

>He learns everything from Aboriginal tribes

lol

That guy is really impressive to me. I've been following him a while on youtube. He started with sticks and stones and on just several months he reached the iron age, something that took mankinnd historically several hundredthousand years. I mean, yeah he knew Iron existed and you can smelt it from iron containing stones with coal.. but still, very impressive.
I'm waiting for him to tame a wild animal or make decent steel tools or something any time soon.

But aboriginals never smeltet metal, or burned tiles for tiled roofs etc
How could he learn form them?

Please we never burn them alive it makes the smell worse. We hang them outside town up wind. Jesus get your facts right.

It's not that we think that we're better.

>BLM

We're just tired of listening to bullcrap.

>smeltet metal

He go to that point? I thought he was sticking to clay and mug.

I'm looking for the comment now, but he mentions that he learns at least a few things from tribal survivalists there.

>he learns from abbos

The blower in OP's video is his own invention.

>He go to that point? I thought he was sticking to clay and mug.

Watch the video OP postet

You know what? Fuck you niggers for politicizing this man's videos.

You can't leave anything alone, can you? You're like King Midas, except everything you fucks touch turns to shit.

It's a shame that his videos will be completely inaccessible by the time we need to use those skills again.

abos can teach you how to get water and food in the desert from plants, how to dig for water, gather rainfall, get water from frogs, even create medicine, tools for hunting and cutting meat, etc.

ah, ok. but hasn't actually used or molded it yet.

He tends to build everything from scratch without tools he makes in previous videos.

>How the FUCK are plants supposed to grow in a rainforest?

>tools for hunting
You mean a torch and a dry forest?

No he definitely keeps his old tools. He might upgrade them or replace them when they break though.
He's used his split tongs multiple times and he uses his pots constantly.

I guess I'm just retarded then. I know he skips over the vast majority of the work, but he usually demonstrates the process with hands or a rock if it's cutting or something along that line.

>How the FUCK are plants supposed to grow in a rainforest!?

waiting for the day this faggot burns down his forest

>The only thing Africa has is desert and tropical rainforests.

you guys have lots of broken computer and empty cans though

>why aren't the blacks paying reparations to the jews for enslaving them?

the jews were never enslaved

that part of their mythos is borrowed

He has done some research before building things, it's not innate knowledge.

>year 2020
>primitive technology splits the atom

Well m8, this is funny. Good job.

RARE

Their medicine doesn't work. Everything else you've listed I would hope any white person could do in the bush with no formal training in survival situations otherwise just kill yourself.

Indeed.

B-baka Ramzesu-kun~

rare

It's not innate knowledge, he probably went to school and researched how to create these things before settling into the wild.

Maybe if a white man and a black man living and developing under similar conditions and environments would better suit your argument.

His videos are shot in the tropical rainforest of North Queensland.
There's bush tucker if you know where to look and water is plentiful.
There's also snakes, large spiders and plenty of leeches and ticks.
It's not the easiest place to build a civilisation.

Kek
>Privlieged forest

So that's where asians came from.

Some Aussie needs to find this mad cunt's neck of the woods and do some irl shitposting while he's away.

Maybe Pepe graffiti his buildings.

Thnaks for the flag!

I don't fully get this guy's channel.

So he moved to a forest to start a life literally from scratch right? But is his goal to go through various historical periods until he reaches modern times? Or it's just a guy living in the wilderness.

Leave it to Burgerland to steal LEAF shitposts.

Shame on you, Amerifat.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89614048/#89614048

He is fucking price lagged you retard. How did he learn all that shit? The fucking internet. Do you think blacks can read the internet?

It's his neighbors property, he dose this shit for fun.

Wait, so he turned bacteria into iron? Is that a legitimate way to produce iron tools or would he need 100 years to produce half a pound of iron?

don't try to capture the glory of threads past. it's sad.

Do khoi San look all alike (like Asians) or is that girl the same one from those famous photos.? Apparently they were the first Furries too sensei

> Africa is end to end savannah

I member this copy paste

More people need to see this.

OP is plagiarizing LEAF shitposts.

HE IS KING! THE SHITPOST IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE OPNIGGERKING!