“If I were to run, I’d run as a Republican. They’re the dumbest group of voters in the country...

> “If I were to run, I’d run as a Republican. They’re the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they’d still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific.”
Donald Trump- People's Magazine 1998

What do you think of this /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh no....I guess you outsmarted me with wit and intelligence

I am now a #HillaryArtillary

>I dropped out of shit posting school and get cucked by my Aussie betters every day. I can't get off unless Jamal calls me a bogan.
Op, 23rd of August, 1903

I think it is fake and gay whilst you are faking not being gay.

give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Take a screenshot of the article or fuck off.

>Taking the b8

... wtf? I'm Hillary Artillery now?

This.

Liberals are smarter than conservatives anyway.
>better degrees
>the liberal women are not just dumb housewives

Also, look at what G bush down with his war on iraq.

wtf I'm #artilleryforhillary now

>german bants

This is so old and it's fake.

This shilling by hillbots today and tonight will be unlike anything Cred Forums has ever seen. Hold your ground men. Remember to sage all.

FOR ALL THE DEMOCRATS HERE: WE DON'T CARE. TRUMP CAN LITERALLY KILL A CHILD ON NATIONAL TV AND WE'LL STILL BACK HIM/VOTE HIM

That fact that some people still thing Shillary is a better candidate proves him wrong. Republicans are not, in fact, the dumbest group of voters.

Come on, CTR, is this the best you have? Spamming shit?

Wow. Just wow. I used to be a #TrumpTrap but now I am a #HillaryHermaphrodite

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

Nice try skip.

i saw an artical who said that socially liberal people are smarter than socialy conservatives, and that fiscaly conservatives are smarter than fiscaly liberals. what a bout that then?

Worst thing about shitposting is that some folks are dumb enough to believe them. OP already converted or otherwise persuaded a few lurkers.

Did you just try to bait with bait mate?

I think this is meant for
>>>>r9k

>mfw trump is literally getting on stage and lying and the goym are eating it up

let's shill for trump on reddit then

This thread proves that Cred Forums can't take what it dishes out.

Thanks!

this is now a dubs thread.

checkem!

check'd

Kek for hillary, it's be shown

dubs checking in here

>pick is releated

>i posted this image therefore it is true

This picture lmao

Ride for Rohan and the worlds ending.

praise him

fourth reich comes soon

Come on that sounds exactly like the shit he says. The dude literally said "because its the current year"

I think he thought this and now he is like OMG I am actually gonna be president and is brainwashing him self into the red pill savior. Kek choose him

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I think im still voting Trump.

>unironically defending being retarded
lmao

I thought you were Canadian but it turns out you were just an Australian. Have a nice day and continue your shitposting which contributes to driving off non-native Canacuck shitposting from this board.

SHALL

KEK is here...

Should say something like "The Tonight Show with Pepe, 1488"

Sage goes in all fields

That date is my birthday. 2Spooky4Me.

7/10 roleplay, insinuating that some fat low-IQ SJW bitch took over anything is overdoing it tho.

Luckily their degrees can keep them company when they're in their mid-thirties without a man, and without a family.

double dubs, good work senpai

well, that's only been debunked 72 million times now. You'd think lefties would have something else to bring out.

I'm not a conservative anyway :^)

German Bantz are the Master Bantz

NOT

BE

Even if this is legit, people have the right to be wrong and people also have the right to change (including Trump).

>MFW i took this shit bait.
>better degrees
lol
>the liberal women are not just dumb housewives
lol
Bush was a neocon/globalist though, not really a republican.