Why americans don't eat their pizza slice entirely...

Why americans don't eat their pizza slice entirely? That part you faggots call "leftover" is probably the best part of pizza.

Other urls found in this thread:

canigivemydog.com/pizza
youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0
youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>russians
>thinking bread is valuable
No shit commie slav

Um

Why don't you just buy bread?

American pizza is so shitty that the less they eat it, the better they feel. That's why they keep throwing parts of it in the garbage, they make sure they eat only the quantity they need to survive.

>russian education

stahp.

some good bants in this thread

It's because they previously had 2 big macs, 3 chicken wangz, 2 big fries, 2 duo snikers bars, and a 12 inch subway pus washing it down with a gallon of pepsi., before starting their course on the pizza?

They should be given a medal desu

Lol. We feed it to the dogs here. Enjoy your dog food, poorfag.

>That part you faggots call "leftover" is probably the best part of pizza.

the edge is the best part of a good pizza. Donald Trump is the only american who does stuff like that. Hell, he eats fried chicken with a knife and fork.

>American pizza is so shitty

Russian speaks, that country can't even feed itself.

Real Americans get cheese stuffing in their pizza crust.

What's your source on this, you waiting in line for my allowance of bread, blood type vodka, squatting all the time pissant? Fucking crust is delicious, especially dipping in various sauces.

No we don't. Where did this meme come from that Americans don't eat the crust? It's if you're buying a cheap, bad pizza.

>Russian telling others to savor their bread crusts

it writes itself

We evolved some years ago.

what kind of a disgusting pizza is that?

a pizza with nothing on it?

>feeding human food to dogs
That's cruel. Don't you care for your pets? If they eat human-carb bombs their organs fatten up and they can get diabetes. It's incredibly unhealthy to eat for them in this way. Please stop it for the sake of the animal and read about it.

Donald Trump eats the crust first m8.

Watch their weight...? You dont go from skinny to diabetes without the fat part.

It really depends, tbqhfam.

Most of the time I eat the crust, but sometimes when the pizza has aged a bit (a day or two in the fridge) I don't eat it.

LOL no. I've tried that and the pancake syrup runs off in my lap.

>shit country
>shit opinions

well at least it's consistent. Maybe if you spent more time voting instead of worrying about american crusts you wouldn't have the low voter turnout.

I love the crust. I dip it in garlic butter yummy yum

Crust is the best bit, dip that shit in some garlic sauce aw yee

No! It's not human biology! Please read up about it! Fattening organs are not shown in an dramatic weight increase but are still a major health problem for pets. Seriously, a dog is carnivore. He does not eat that high amount of carbohydrates normally and his body has not evolved and is not prepared to handle them.

Also, yes you can go from skinny to diabetes, if you have the necessary genetic conditions.

Please again, read up on this matter and/or talk with your vet about it.

we call the leftovers "pizza bones"

US' tamest cuck came in defense of his master, how cute

And the actual Brazilian pizza is pic related, chink

Shut up animal faggot. Go fuck a dog somewhere else.

Calm the fuck down, Ivan. I, and everyone over the age of 10 eats it like a normal person.

(My Captia is fucking Metro Station.)

My dog is so spoiled she will only eat banana splits with extra whipped cream. She's pretty overweight but she still walks ok.

Where have you seen this, my woefully uninformed comrade? I've lived in the US for a total of 15 years now and didn't see this.

Here in Russia you mainly see Italian-style pizza that barely has a crust and weighs like 400g a pie that you can't help but eat the whole thing, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

canigivemydog.com/pizza

We're fat enough we don't need anymore more carbs

I'm not even an fury or something like that, but I seriously hate when people abuse their pets with no reason. Or worse, without knowing it.

>triggered

I'll eat the whole slice but I'm a fat ass and I love food

Sourkraut... Olives... And skittles?? What the actual fuck.

The evidence says otherwise.
youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0

what the fuck is wrong with you monkeys

That isn't a shitty pizza, that's an awesome sandwich.

I'm a pizza delivery guy.
That end part is just shitty dough. We put a special garlic butter on it to make it not as shit, but it doesn't change the fact that there's nothing there but normal pizza dough.

My god he is mentally ill.

Not to worry. 12 hours and 5 minutes from now he will be eliminated from contention.

>that obvious shilling
0,003 dollars to your account pajeet.

It was a stuffed crust ad you retard.
They told him to eat the crust first to promote the gimmick.

Trust someone who eats their pizza the wrong way around to support Hillary.

Based Brit

Trump is quite the contrarian. He eats his pizza the "wrong" way. Who's the say that was the "wrong" way in the first place? Omg Trump is luciferian!

>They told him to eat the crust first to promote the gimmick.

So he agreed to be a total retard for $100.

12 hours. I can't wait.

S H I L L A R Y
H
I
L
L
A
R
Y

>implying they didn't create the stuffed crust at his request

I don't eat pizza much anymore, but a big turn off of the crust was because of fucking Dominos.

A few years ago they has such shitty and bad tasting crust that it is would leave it constantly Supposedly they revamped to fix the issue, but fuck them.

Because the crumb is only good on decent pizze. If you have that greasy, thick as a thumb sorry piece of shit sharts call pizza, the crumb isn't any good.

pic related is a good pizza

Crust quality varies greatly from pizza place to pizza place. I always eat the crust anyways but yeah.

>pizza is delicious - eat all of it
>shit pizza - don't eat at all

Problem solved

They improved it. Seems it varies store to store because where I am in florida it's great, but as soon as I go to Georgia its soggy garbage.

Pizza hut will always be bottom of the barrel.

This.

hahaha plus one. She's crazy about pizza crust. Second dog we've had that would knock you in the head for Italian food.

I always opt for pizzas that don't really have prominent crusts, like Domino's pan pizza (pic).

And yeah, I know,

>Domino's
>"Pizza"

But for less than $10 it's hard to beat, DESU

>Turkmany
>lecturing people about animal abuse
o the ironing

>hey make sure they eat only the quantity they need to survive.
You know nothing of our culture. We keep eating more slices while discarding crusts. Crusts don't have meat cheese or sauce, and thus I don't care to eat it. As a first worlder i can afford to throw away tiny pieces of bread while enjoying more than my fill. Of course wasting """food""" would trigger the huehue monkey.

It's something to do wirh FREEDOM. And disrespecting Her Majesty.
Yanks even drink cold tea. Bastards.

Kek. Potato famine nigger trying hard

>Being this uncultured
>White
Pick one faggot.
If you can't apreciate simple food you are koolaid-nigger tier.
Learn to cook and get a decent palet you degenerate.

What's this hedonistic shit?

I didn't realize plain bread was the mark of a refined pallette in Sweden. Do you top it with the leftover sperm from your wife's bull?

>brazilian pizza

I preffer this one instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

That was inside

I don't understand it either bro. The crust when it has a just a little bit of sauce left is the best part.

We invented the stuff. Ever try to order pizza in Italy? It's not the same thing.

We call them pizza bones

Heart attack

Just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Pic related, best apizza worldwide

That's an offer

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>filthy non-brits dont deep fry their pizza
Why, dont you like to taste good things?

It's a stuffed crust pizza ad you silly bitch. The FIRST stuff crust pizza. Trump is on the ground floor of everything, including pizza trends.

But I do.

I've never heard of or seen people not eating pizza crust. Sounds like some nothern yankee liberal shit. Wouldn't surprise me if they are eating pizza with a knife and fork too.

>Not taking $100,000 for a 10 minute ad spot
This is why you will never be successful.

>russian intellectuals

>americans

Better than being paid to be a total retard for 7.50/hr for 40 hours every week for the rest of your life.

I wouldn't touch that even if it had been smeared all over taylor swift's ass.

Get the philly cheese steak next time

Needs more termites

your worship of your false idol is just plain sad.

not to worry. in 11 and one half hours he will face the truth from Mr. Holt and Mrs. Clinton.

>taylor swift's ass.
Really? Where?

What's up with Venice pizza? It's all bread.

The Japanese got us beat on this.

It's just a way they found to attract a certain public (autistic neckbeards)

Cringey, but in a good way.

Is that popular in Brazil?
Have you more examples?
How about giving a fuck about license or something in Brazil?

i always preferred the crust

in america we not only invented the decent pizza but we improved it again and now you have pizza you can eat backwards.

now thank us.

Bottles on the damn pizza

Fuck that

Holy meme I wonder if it's possible to find that in Russia

>Eating cheap ass pizza with huge crust
Fuck that. When forced to eat cheap pizza at social gatherings I cut the bland crust off. Pic related is a pizza done right. Notice there is no crust.

Fucking gross.