Normie word for 'redpilled'?

Does it even exist? Can we introduce it to the english dictionary?

Schizophrenic

Autistic.

Euphoric.

Right-wing neo-nazi.

Virgin.

woke

Racist sexist xenophobic pig

Racist

Redpilled is a "normie" word though.

Pretty sure it's asshole, that's what I'm always being called when I start dropping red pills.

Your face is a normie word, faggot

Racist, obviously.

The truth

Try replacing redpill with fuck.

>fuck me on the

Neckbeard

Non-adjusted

Wizard

Fuck me on the Jews who have taken over Cred Forums by having Cred Forums support a candidate that has the largest Zionest backing in history.

this one

'Normie' is a Normie word though.

>not being cocooned in so many layers of irony that you laugh at people using internet neologisms.
>actually caring if knowledge gets spread to the world and not just living solely for banter

intellectual

Why would normies have a word for something they don't understand?

That's like asking the blind to name colours.

>actually caring if knowledge gets spread to the world and not just living solely for banter

I guess you decided to live for banter when you realized how useless you are or how hard you had to work to become something.

That's a redpill you should inject and take in suppository form just to make sure it works

Did Cred Forums redpill you guys yet? :^)

Cynical apethetic pessism mixed with a slight touch of paranoia and absolute neutrality

Books redpilled me. Cred Forums thought me who to argue with and who to insult

I've already achieved what I wanted to in life, I'm a success by my own standards. I just realise that people are ultimately going to do what they want to do regardless of what information I give them so my best course of action is to be as pleasant, warm and funny to be around so people remember me as a good person and do further research on the 'red-pills' I accidentally but inevitably drop in conversation.

racist

keked

OP

The answer youre looking for is "woke"

Kek

Cool, Brits aren't complete retards
Have a good one chap

cognisance

googles say woke.

He said normie not nigger.

Gnome saiyan?

haha good one man

+1, reblogged, upvoted, shared, liked, retweeted, subscribed, commented and screenshotted for /r/Cred Forums ;)

Woke

Here's the entire problem.
On /Pol I've noticed that everyone is drastically over using the term 'red-pill' I finally realized that they are referring to opening someones eyes to the 'ugly truth' that they didnt even realize they were avoiding...
But thats actually really hard to believe considering the group of people were talking about. I dont think anybody SOLD you on being a racist alt-right troll. You totally WANTED to do that anyways. You convinced yourself, you did your own homework. Nobody 'red-pilled' anybody. I think you just want to feel like your part of a community....A shitty one.

Is this what you retards call the "bantz"?

This, althoug niggers usually mean that theyre 'woke' to how ebil whitey is

the odd thing about "red-pilled" is that it covers a whole spectrum of deviant behavior: sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic, and some other stuff that I can't remember right now.

What does red pilled exactly mean tho?

Also. I COMPLETELY doubt 99% of you would ever say an unkind word to a black mans face. It's easy to be 'red-pilling Normies' all day when your hiding behind Cred Forums's skirts.

>What does red pilled exactly mean tho?

It's from a terrible movie, where you could take the red pill and you would see that everything is fake and controlled by bad people.

So Cred Forums took that to mean that being racist, sexist, homophobic, etc., is a sign of supreme intelligence.

Maybe it started as a joke.

No because I have manners and insulting people I don't know is nigger tier behaviour. I'm nice to everybody I meet to a degree, doesn't mean I like them or approve of their lifestyles.

> I dont think anybody SOLD you on being a racist alt-right troll.

I'm not a racist alt-right troll, plenty of other people here aren't either. I agree that the term 'red-pilled' has been over used to the point of redundancy, however it's original meaning still rings true; essentially realising that the official narriative to a lot of things isn't true, generally in a pretty short period of time. It has to be done through your own research, nobody can 'red-pill' you and you have to make your own personal conclusions.

Im sorry about you man.
You think saying shit like 'nigger-tier' not only doesnt count as racist. But then you actually describe yourself as 'nice to everyone'
Red-pilled is a term that can be used by anyone, but I find it exclusively used by hateful people in /pol and literally nowhere else. So, im unconvinced.

this is Cred Forums though, I'd never use a term like that in real life. Racism has been blown out of proportion anyway, the majority of Racism nowadays comes from Black people.

Britain was one of the first countries to openly advocate against slavery and we still have BLM essentially calling white people inherently evil just for the colour of our skin. Using terms like 'nigger tier' on Cred Forums is my way of blowing off steam so I can continue to act in a cordial way in a stiflingly PC society.

'red-pilled' is a stupid and redundant term, I agree but the message behind it isn't. It literally just means thinking objectively for yourself and drawing your own conclusions about the world. The problem with the term is that most people use it for the opposite reason; i.e. to buy into a specific ideology.

This is a misinterpretation but a relatively easy one to fall into; when somebody draws their own conclusions about the world and forms their own worldview free from restrictive narriatives they will find common truths with other individuals who have done the same. This appears identical to somebody who has bought into Natsoc, ultra nationalism etc. verbatim, however there is a subtle but incredibly important difference in the methods used.

progressive

prove me wrong

"normie" is an r9k meme

you're trying to frame gay marriage trans loving abnormal Leftards are "normal" and it's fucking dumb.

Being enlightened by ones own intelligence

you sound like the young confused Mormon who thinks he can be gay in private, strait in public, and nobody will ever know.
claiming to have a 'correct' perspective of the world around to a group of people that (somehow) consider themselves to be well informed is arrogant at best...but it IS a good way for like-minded people to recognize each other.
Anybody who hears 'Black lives matter' and automatically takes it as some kind of challenge, or threat, is for sure harboring a guilty conscience about racism. I encourage you all to see that the fight is rich vs poor, not black vs white.

failed attempt at a come back

Im voting second for Woke.

It already has a foothold on what redpilling is. Its origins revolve around "white control", they just dont realize its Juden control.

It would be not only easy, but benefitial to curve the Woke bullet just a bit so it hits closer to home.

Red pill.

Are you able to have a discussion without resorting to ad-hominems?

I'm not claiming, I'm stating there are certain truths in the world, namely about race relations.

'BLM' is a threat, it's a threat to the harmony of the lives of civilised people and I doubt the organizers themselves would deny that. It has done nothing but worsen race relations and create violence.

>guilty conscience about racism
I don't feel guilty about my opinions on Race in the slightest, I'm just self-aware enough to dial them back because I know that they are socially unacceptable, especially in the circles I move in.

> I encourage you all to see that the fight is rich vs poor, not black vs white

This is true to an extent, crony capitalism is damaging society but it's reductionist in that it fails to appreciate that many who rise to the top of certain societal structures did so through their own willpower and ability to delay gratification. The inverse of these personal qualities is present amongst white people, true, however idleness and criminality seems to be at epidemic levels among the black population of America despite all the handouts and leg-ups they receive.

This isn't to say that the police aren't heavy handed and use excessive force in the U.S. however what movements like BLM fail to recognise is that Blacks in America have been oppressed for a reason, that reason being that when they get too uppity they riot and damage private property, as is seen in every 'protest' they organize.

Until blacks can self-monitor their communities effectively and work towards proving they can be upstanding citizens of a society (in spite of all it's faults) that has essentially dragged them up from the stone-age, they deserve nothing less than to be treated as second class citizens. To be perfectly honest, I think the police in America are being too soft on the protesters; I believe the ring leaders should be made an example of and summarily executed.

I'd use 'deprogrammed'.

This

ITS NORMALFAG. NOT NORMIE YOU FUCKING R9K MANCHILD.

I'll post the translations

redpilled - "good"
degenerate - "bad"