FBI investigation of Hillary email was a sham

observer.com/2016/09/the-fbi-investigation-of-emailgate-was-a-sham/

>Just how much Comey and his Bureau punted on EmailGate has become painfully obvious since then. Redacted FBI documents from that investigation, dumped on the Friday afternoon before the long Labor Day weekend, revealed that Hillary Clinton either willfully lied to the Bureau, repeatedly, about her email habits as secretary of state, or she is far too dumb to be our commander-in-chief.

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2016/05/07/malicious-intent-is-not-required-to-break-the-law-in-hillary-clintons-case/
blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Comey starts email investigation
>Everyone praises him for his integrity
>Says he doesn't want to indict
>Everyone calls him corrupt

Way to go Drumpf-fags.

>Everyone finds out after the fact that he has financial connections to Hillary

Thanks for bumping this important issue. I'm glad you want to correct the record on this important miscarriage of justice.

I was just kidding around. Doubt anything will be done about Comey at this point. Does the Oversight Committee have any power to do anything about this? Can they order a new investigation? I don't know a lot about how it works in USA.

when trump gets in congress will hopefully investigate this fully. even obama has been fully implicated with the revelation that he used an alias to communicate with clinton.

I went to that site for further reading and I saw this....that person in back of DWS....who/what is that?

That one monster from Scooby Doo

How is this news? Everyone already knew that Comey was connected to Clinton, nothing will be done and nothing will change.

>mfw abe vigoda on hrt
Nooooooooooo... say it isn't so Abe... say it isn't so...

>emailgate
Great job whoever came up with that name. Really original and eye-catching

its to just that. its the obama revelation now too. and the revelation of all that immunity. the article says congress should investigate. and they should. but do you think they will??

i ca only hope assange delivers on his email revelations promise.

Trump is plan B. What is everybody going to do when he pardons Clinton?

That'll be a helluva thing.

>Everyone praises him for his integrity

Fucking where? It was a far gone conclusion that they wouldn't prosecute.

the integrity existed before the fact you stupid fucking leaf

huh? The FBI doesn't prosecute cases they only recommend prosecution

Great post pinobro!

Said it before and I'll say it again ...

INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION

Way too much political bias in the USDOJ

>he pardons Clinton?

100% probability

Looks like one of Star Trek's lazier alien designs

Yep - covering for someone who committed treason is also treason

hotair.com/archives/2016/05/07/malicious-intent-is-not-required-to-break-the-law-in-hillary-clintons-case/

>malicious intent is not required to break the law
b-but MUH COMEY says otherwise

Why I Switched My Endorsement from Clinton to Trump

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

Farage: ‘Hillary Clinton Is an Outdated Twentieth Century Candidate’

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/

FBI Used Agents As Pawns To Insulate Hillary, Aides & Clinton Foundation From Prosecutions

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/