Prove me that Romania is not a third world country

Prove me that Romania is not a third world country.
>Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFUovhr1nfk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gagauz_people
nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world_countries.htm
youtu.be/7eCQmiKiXx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't.

It's at least 2nd world. Come visit us to see real 3rd world.

>OP pic
It just means that villagers have picrelated. We're not shitting in streets like gypsies for fuck sakes. God those bozgor memes trigger me so much.

Come visit the romanian Moldova and you will see the same moldovan people except that those romanian moldovans don't speak russian.

This. Peasant here. I have shat in one of these for my entire life -- yet it's not pleasant to go to the toilet at -20 degrees...

We are Moldavians, not Moldovans.

I did. First time I crossed the border the only thought in my head was "we are literally the same fucking country!"

When I go back through the border everytime I have a sort of dissonance "why the fuck is there a broder in the first place"

> -20 degrees
Yes, I grew up in a village. Well at least I could smoke while shitting in the outdoor toiler :DDDD

Its the same thing.

>shitting inside your house.

Ewww disgusting pigs. Reminder that outhouses are redpilled.

In English it is different...

Degenerate behaviour, ditch it!

I am Romanian. I am very proud of my gypsi heritage: it's who we are, our culture and our tradition.
Plus there is nothing wrong with open defecation, it's just cumskins acting like they are better than us!
TSIGANI PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>A Moor calling us gypsies
xDDDDDDD nice meme

Moldovans are usually degenerate, and they have a funny accent too.

> funny accent
It's a manly accent. Standard Romanian sounds too feminine to me. I like the Maramures accent, tho.

I am Romanian though. Have some pride in your roots, you leftist cocksucker

Someone peed and took a shit at Frances flag?

Maybe the bucharest accent sound feminine.
There are different accents across Romania, it depends by region and sometimes even by county (judet).

kek

This. A Slavic-sounding dialect is a manly one. Moldavians have spawned many intellectuals though.

Nah, Bucharest accent with „ă” instead of „e” is not feminine, but pig disgusting.

Standard Romanian sounds too Italianish for my ear, and Italians are faggots.

>We're not shitting in streets like gypsies for fuck sakes
>implying you're not all gypsies in harsh denial

Cî bini li spui, frati di pisti Prut!

Don't you know that if you call Romanians gypsies, they win?

I don't know if you watched those romanian movies (those recent ones from the last 10 years) but those actors have that kind of weird or annoying accent that I always believed that this is the bucharest accent, since also the TV moderators had that accent when talking at the TV.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT LEAF
We Romanians shit in the street, so fucking what? We are redpilled as fuck unlike you bluepilled feminist cucks

I have always considered Romanian movies annoying because of that accent which never fits mine or my friends'.

because MUH INDEPENDENCE.

You guys are morons.

Are you from the Muntenia area?

Come home, Moldovan man youtube.com/watch?v=LFUovhr1nfk

Me? I'm an unionist. Guys, come on, let's be frank, if you really wanted to annex us you could've done it a thousand times since '91. Truth is, why the fuck would you want 2.7 millions of poor villagers like ourselves.

Fucking retards read up the definition of the word before posting REEEEEEE

wow you have to limit your Es in REEE to avoid spam filter

We can't annex you because of Transnistria and Gagauzia, those people there are hardcore pro-Russia.

Really, Moldova accent is fucking shit and not manly at all. Seems to me that you simply can't speak the language.

Now ardeal on the other hand, that's a great accent. No fain, no.

Moldavia.

That's weird too...

Fuck Transnistria, if the want independence let them, there's nothing of value left there. It's 70% Russian/Ukrainian anyway.

Gagauzia? Lol don't make me laugh, there's at most 50k of those T*rks, last time they annoyed us we've forbidden them to have their own police, I think we pretty much just straight tell them "that autonomy game you've been playing is over. Fuck you" and they won't do shit. They're cucked beyond limits, they're T*rk cowards after all.

I think gagauz people are the most cucked pro-Russia people, they moved in Moldova from Dobrogea 200 years ago just for the chance of living in the Russian Empire...
I don't know how can you live with these people.

>they moved in Moldova from Dobrogea 200 years ago

Source on that? I have always thought that they were remnants of the Tatars, not of the Anatolian Turks.

So how's the liberals/post-commie situation in your country?

Because in Poland the right wing is advancing strongly and eliminates liberals and ex-commies from well paid positions in the economy

>says he's romanian
>implies "romani" ghyppos have anything to do with actual romanian heritage.

The Iron Guard would had put you in labour camp.

Why does Romania allow the Moldova meme to exist? Just annex them

In my household we have 4 cars for 8 people.
Only one of that cars is older than 15 years.
We live in two houses: my grandpa house and my family house standing nearby.
We have 3 ceramic toilets inside those houses.

We had one of these wooden toilet for years. We had this since we had 1 bathroom and cramped in one house with one car. We had this wooden toilet since we were eating only bread and butter or only onions, because we were poor.
My father decided to rebuild that wooden toilet year ago. Now it is builded from new planks, it is no longer falling apart.
He even painted it.
It is still used.
I don't know why, it is mystery for me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gagauz_people

I guess you live in rural Poland.

It is, but it's a cool third world country with vampires and Satan's school of necromancy and whatnot.
Not like those nigger third world countries.

>tfw moldovean(din Romania)
>born in city, don't really have village relatives
>don't develop strong accent
I would try now, but I think It'd sound forced.
(Bucharestfags still realize I am from Moldova, tho.)

In how many first or second world countries the irreligion rate is so low?

Are you from Focșani or what?

Neamt, don't really have a strong accent in the region. Seems to me strongest accents are in Suceava, Botosani and Vaslui, desu. + somewhat in Iasi, but it's a metropolitan area.

Talking strictly about cities, tho. In the countryside, pretty sure most people still have a thick accent.

Romania is best country of world no joke. Romania is pure roman descendent of roman empire. I am romanian and proud of it, not like italians arab fake romans, no no.
They are very stupid but make good copper i steal and very good street i defecate in. Also stupid give me money when i open my hand out of store and cigarette

Very good street, your bowel feels so good after. Romanian brothers should come here and see for themselves. Ave Romanus!

>gypsies
>they shit in the streets

Clearly youre not romanian. Fuck off hungary before we nuke the shit out of you

Hello moldovian piece of shit.
Im glad to see that even you prefer to live in Romania instead of the Toilet that is Moldova.
t. Romanian and proud.

You don't need to be hungarian in order to see the sad reality.
You don't get the point, faggot.

Ave brother romanian, is Cyprus good yes?

For studying yes, for living no.

No no no, no Satan. Romanian people no venerate Satan, Satan is very bad. We venerate God and his son Ganesh and his brother Shiva, and their messenger Muhammad

ERASMUS?

If you're romanian and proud, then why the fuck are you a expatriate?

Ah yes, intelligent roman. Good, very good hope you are doing well study. I tried study here engineer but very stupid. They teach you to dig copper, heat copper then put it in tubes but that's so stupid. You just steal the copper straight from tubes, why dig it from ground eh?

Italians are stupid

>2016
>Still shitting in a cupboard
>Have no open shitting streets

Why would you completely shit on your own country like this? Youre a fucking low life loser

It's not third world but I heard a lot of gypsies and peasants don't really want bathrooms.

kek

Shut up Italy, you're not a country,

No stupid american, no shit in country, you shit in ground or on street like roman ancestors from India.
Yes Italy no country, correct american

Uăi, zî sî miie cum să grăiesc așijderia țîie. Ie vrun ghid pi undieva?

fuck you, your country is worse than Romania in some aspects but you still live there and you still close your eyes.
Typical amerifat living a NEET lifestyle.

șî*

Pic related

Even gipsyies are driving better cars than you. If you hate it so much just leave. wtf are u doing there?

Shut up cuck. I am romani and thus romanian.
>muh iron guard
get BLACKED you fucking cuck

>I shit in streets but you have it worse than me1!!!!!!11one
t.triggered Romanian who's shitting in streets

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COCKSUCKING CUMSKIN I WILL FUCK YOUR WHORE MOTHER
WE ROMANIANS SHIT IN THE STREETS, YES. SO FUCKING WHAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT???? GO CHOCKE ON A NIGGER DICK YOU IDIOT KEKOLD

>t. Town rapist

Pic related

Im posting from work...something you dont have. Also look at this gipsy you wish you had a girlfriend like him. You dont cuz ur a fucking loser. Leave your country go kill yourself

We are not shitting on streets.
we have better employment benefits than you and free heathcare.
Americans are working like slaves for jewish corporations.

Vinî în Chișânău. Vin acasî, om moldovan.

=>

You might want to see your fellow triggered street shitter.

> Americans
> working for the jew
> muh RON

Better than shitting at a grocery store.

Am fost prin Chisinau de cateva ori ca turist, dar chiar ma simteam ca un "sore thumb". Imi era rusine sa vorbesc ca se prindea lumea ca-s de peste Prut.

Imi amintesc ca urcasem intr-un taxi si ca sa nu se prinda omu' ca-s roman, o dadui cu acșient "Dușiețîmă pi bulievardu Cogălnișianu."

Si tot asa, luasem niste cvas de pe strada si am intrebat omu daca n-ar avea o plasa, la care sta ala si se gandeste, nu intelege, la care o femeie care statea si ea sa ia ii zice "Vria uo sacuoșî!"

wouldnotgoagain/10

FUCK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. I FUCKING SHIT IN THE STREET AND I'M ROMANIAN, YES

SO FUCKING WHAT??????????????????????????????????
WE ARE REEDPILLED AS FUCK AND BETTER THAN YOU AND SHITALIANS PIECES OF SHIT GO DRINK NIGGER SEMEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Your attempt at shitposting is cringe worthy. Just give up already.

Romania have the faster economic growth from the EU.
And we have minimum annual leave.

>failing at shitposting this hard
You can stop, there's a nice curb out by your box buddy.

Shut up you self hating leftwing cocksucker. Go suck some western cock you effeminate numale sissi homo

It is only third world due to the Hungarian population

Fuck off moron. We Romanians are better than any American shitskins, streetshitting or not. I will shiut i your mothers mouth cuck

> Romania
> They shit in the street

Pic related

Fuck off Hungary i told you we will nuke you if you dont stop shitposting.

Dacă te consolează, mă simt la fel în RO. Am întrebat o doamnă pe stradă unde găsesc niște cărbune pentru frigărui, lăsăm că nu știa ce-i frigărui, dar mi-a zis „la peco”, și habar n-aveam ce-i aia. Când a început să explice întreb „a, benzinărie?” la care m-a privit straniu și a zis „da”

that's Belgium m8

I'm not a mongoloid horsecocksucker hungarian, you piece of shit. I'm daco thracian unlike you you mestizo peices of shit. Suck my cock

Eu la modul cel mai serios ma gandeam eventual sa ma mut in RM(foarte comfy Chisinaul ca oras, plus basarabencele..~), dar am realizat ca chiar de-oi fi eu moldovean, nu sunt "moldovan" ceea ce-i tot una cu "tigan muntean" pentru maldavanul de rand.

Romania is a second world country.

First world: countries formally allied with or controlled by NATO

Second world: countries formally allied with or controlled by USSR

Third world: everyone else (largely irrelevant shitholes).

Learn your fucking history. Words have meaning.

funny to see people still have no idea what 3rd/2nd/1st world countries

terms for 1st/2nd are communist countries and capitalist countries

3rd world countries are non-aligned countries during the cold world

saldy communism had it's benefits yet they don't come close to capitalism

Because in capitalism you can buy stuff without having the money to buy it , which creaste an a loop o dept , but you build , progress , and eat.

While Communism , everything is controled and people are not motivated to work and the economy stagnates, usually they are forced to do work and the system becomes faulty when those that lead are humans.

Which means bribery becomes a thing , not of money but of products , since the market is restricted.

But yeah 3rd/2d/1st means.

There's no exact definition of this term, fag.

thanks murian bro

yeah NATO allies my bad

The term "First World" refers to so called developed, capitalist, industrial countries, roughly, a bloc of countries aligned with the United States after World War II, with more or less common political and economic interests: North America, Western Europe, Japan and Australia.

nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world_countries.htm

Every broworser based game i played, Romanians were alliing with 3rd world contries... Like Turkey, Iran, Argentina and so one.

So what can i say? Ofc my opinion doesnt count in the eyes of romanians?

We will hate eachother forever :)

youtu.be/7eCQmiKiXx8

Because my mother worked like a slave for subhuman salaries, so she walked all the way to greece to provide me a better future, now im in cyprus studying.

Low quality b8 m8.

>tfw you live in a third world country

green is where hungarians live

thanks doc

Thanks doc.