Legal Advice- do I have a case?

Ok Cred Forums, this is one of the smartest boards on Cred Forums so I need your opinion.

On Sunday morning I went to the local discount grocery story to stock up for the week. There was a customer service representative handing out free samples of a shrimp fiesta roll. I helped myself to three of them and continued my shopping.

Almost immediately, I began having sharp pains in my bowels and needed to find a bathroom quickly. Long story short, I didn't make it and had a bowel movement in my pants.

I was able to clean up and leave quietly but I am ridiculously embarrassed. I believe I was poisoned with poor quality food. Do I have a case to sue for pain and suffering and emotional distress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QhjBlPucpd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this is one of the smartest boards

Good one.

>I was able to clean up and leave quietly but I am ridiculously embarrassed.

"Ridiculously embarrassed" of what? That you were able to clean up and leave quietly?

>Do I have a case

No.

Letigious inclination = degenerate

Nope, no way to prove it was the food you were given.

Also shart in mart.

>literally start in mart manifested in reality

Take 30+ minutes for stomach contents to be released into small intestine. If anything, you would have thrown up.

You sound like my girlfriend, who eats 4lbs of yogurt a day then complains she's lactose intolerant when she drinks a glass of milk twice a year

SHART IN MART!

no. emotional distress is almost never a cause for money being awarded. pain and suffering only applied to things that cause sever physical damage or long term impairment

you shit yourself. you would need to prove it was the free samples fault. almost impossible and even if they do a recall you dont have a receipt for the product proving you could have consumed it

Shart in the mart is unavoidable. Karma.

SHART

Post pic of her tits

The lactose is metabolised by the bacteria in the yoghurt I believe, so your girlfriend is being perfectly reasonable.

You should post pics of her for being such a shitty boyfriend.

shit tier slide
sage goes in the options field but ideally you'll all remember not to post at all.
there's a debate coming up for fuck's sake.

Yes you do but only if you confronted them right than and there without emediat confrontation and without an ambulance that would take you to the nearest hospital for tests you have nothing at hand

Tho i thought shitting your pants in an american mall is seen as expressing your satisfaction, wierd always thought this was a cultural thing to do

youtu.be/QhjBlPucpd0

MART

Any sea food rolls usually have more than 200 types of parasites per inch. You don't have a legal case here, just stop blood and starch like a peasant. Also do 80 billion units of probiotics before you sleep unless you want a Monsters Inside Me episode IRL. My favorite probiotic is Bio-Lumin Essence from Youngevity. GL man.

Pic please

Shart in mart

literally
SHART
IN
MART
FREEDOM
WAND

Why do you go shopping on the day of rest?

Bad shrimp wouldn't make you shit yourself in that timeframe.

Clever girl.

Unless you're 3 inches tall it would take a lot longer than a few minutes for food to go all the way through your digestive tract. It usually takes a day or two, so when your stomach is upset, it's something you ate the day before.

Or you know he just made this thread to shartpost.

Fucking hell.