How will Trump defeat Clinton if he can't call her names like a little kid? That's how he won the previous debates...

How will Trump defeat Clinton if he can't call her names like a little kid? That's how he won the previous debates, but he can't do that here.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/submit-your-own-question-for-tonights-presidential-debate
dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/25/clinton-campaign-manager-unable-to-answer-questions-on-hillary-coverup-operation/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/23/the-immunized-five-meet-the-people-covering-for-hillary/
youtu.be/GTIw0IJjnkw
investmentwatchblog.com/corruption-fbi-director-james-comey-exposed-received-millions-from-clinton-foundation-on-their-corporate-partner-board-brother-works-for-law-firm-that-does-clinton-foundation-taxes-everyone-is-co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All he has to do is go after her record...she hasn't a chance m8

Sound economic theory, bants and being much taller than her

he'll convince people that he's not thin-skinned by acting presidential and not being thin-skinned. as a result, his favorability and voter share can only increase going forward.
hillary is expecting him to constantly fall for bait but he's the ultimate bantzmaster and can see traps before anyone even sets them up.

CANNOT BE STUMPED
A
N
N
O
T

B
E

S
T
U
M
P
E
D

By being presidential and professional. Clinton is going to resort to that very same immature attacks you're talking about, score some easy cheers from the crowd and praise on twitter, and when Trump doesn't take the bait and instead stays on message, he's going to score massive points with moderates. Say wh-at you want about Trump's flaws---still less than Crooked Hillary---the liberals' continuous usage of 'dumb' is baffling.

I'm fucking jazzed friends

He won't defeat her. She will expose his lack of policy knowledge and there won't be anywhere for him to shrink back to without the seven other people on stage. If he tries to go after her like he did his GOP opponents it will backfire.

By making the entire debate about him. Steal the spotlight, positive and negative. Don't let her get out a point that is not about Trump. Make Clinton forgettable.

Fool.
He has the billions to back the bants. Dozens of advisors,coaches,speech writers,actors, all working to help our God Emperor

Wont that highlight his dangerous lack of any record? He's untrustworthy for this reason and I think he will not want to bring attention to the fact.

She's literally the most crooked and corrupt candidate is recent history. He just has to talk about email servers, pay to play state department, Benghazi, and ambassadorships to the highest bidder.

She has NO CHANCE

NO CHANCE IN HELL

>Hillary will go in expecting him to act like a child, while be geared toward talking down to him
>he will be respectful (not incredibly respectful, but passably so) and professional, she will lose most of her speech since it was all based on talking down what he said instead of making valid points of her own
She can fake shit, he can too; just because he is pretty assholish most of the time doesn't mean he can't fake it if it means it will win him votes, that's a huge portion of what politics IS and he has to prove he is capable of it. I think he has already started by meeting with multiple foreign presidents, regardless of their reception of him.

If she brings up his fingers I except full on spitting blustering and he will pick YET ANOTHER minority group and say he hates them. Are there any left? Oh yeah chinks. He will say all cihnks are technically Chinese and we gotta be tough on them by banning all chinks.

But he already does. He calls her Crooked Hillary.

He will call her a thief and a liar. Because that's precisely what that old ragbag is.

>Ben ga z
That's the best you got still? Fuck guys I thought you rebranded and it was going to be this bih bad Alt Right coming to a theater near you in November... not this warmed over turd.

This is truly the voice of kek. I witness his holy words and praise him.

>How will Trump defeat Clinton
> IMPLYING

trump is an elite on-the-fly speaker. debates, press conferences, interviews, he drops one-liners everywhere. this is a huge advantage in any speaking situation, sort of like a weight advantage in a fighting sport, he's just going to hit harder.

shes going to slay

How many bings until the debate?

this. the crowded GOP debates let him get away with barely 10 minutes total speaking time. with 45 minutes here, there's no way for him to hide behind generalities. of course, it wont matter to his supporters, who arent interested in an actual discussion anyway.

You're meme is gay.
Post bank account faggot

one liners like:

Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.

and

My fingers are long and beautiful

You realize that Trump didn't magically materialize when he announced his run for presidency, right? He's been in the spotlight since before you were born.

After rewatching the republican debates I realized Rubio was the actual best candidate, Trump just puts on a show

you boys are legion today. mind sharing a list of your posting-points?

12 bong in Texas m8

Historically whoever does good in the first debate, loses the next two.

I wonder if they count owned assets in that equation. I think a lot of people like him would rather have a gorillion businesses and 2B than 8B and nothing else.

My ROI on the money my dad gave to me in a trust fund is infinity times higher than Fatty Bankrupt's.

The saddest thing is that you kids will defend this real estate cautionary tale like its actually SMART to put your fortune in real estate.

People would rather have someone with no record, than a fucking rap sheet like Clinton has. Clinton's record is like the fallout from a hurricane, and most people have no clue.

I LOVE the retards that say this shit and believe it. No one gets hit harder than the person who doesn't see it coming. Tonight will be legendary.

So you count all his bankruptcies, draft dodging, and degeneracy as some kind of relevant job experience? I dont and normies wont.

Yes its almost exclusively calculating his real estate non liquid holdings because he wont release tax info about revenue which is predicted to be near or below bankruptcy (solvency) levels.

Cool larp faggot.

Can you cite a single example or a vote that you wishes she would vote the other way as Senator?

Well, to be cautionary, he isn't expecting to lose either. I still don't think he WILL lose, but both sides are supremely arrogant and feel they have this debate locked. The main difference is, his body is not failing him at every turn.

You'really bring someone to drive a truck. Do you hire someone who was good at their old job even if it had little driving invoked or do you hire the person who has experience driving, but also has like 30 dui's, counts of reckless driving, and who is either a big enough liar or a big enough retard to think that criticism of her is just a conspiracy

im saying my dad didnt gift me my life.

im a self made man unlike Fatty Bankrupt.

It's going to be a blood bath, trump is absolutely terrible at 1 on 1 confrontation.
He is actually a beta cuck when he isn't posting through his twitter

>30 duis
you just dont like her personality you cannot support you claims against the new president clinton's record

Trump says

>CROOKED HILLARY CLINTON

people google it

as you know, no-one remembers the misses. it's the hits that do the damage. all a missed punch does is tire its thrower, and we all know trump's energy/stamina level is unmatched. he will be firing tonight.

>she raised money for a charity
WHAT A TYRANT SOMEONE CALL THIS CUNT A BITCH ON NATIONAL TV A FEW DOZEN MORE TIMES

Hey, what's this ? The first result?

Wow.

>conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/submit-your-own-question-for-tonights-presidential-debate

Kys, ihysoal, gtfo, diaf, wtfbbq, etc

Are you saying Hillary doesn't call him names?

(((Trump))) is defined by his YUGE gaffs always blutering and sounding racist always galvanizing a major minority group of votes to organize against him

The war in Iraq is the most obvious one, but I am not as hung up on that as I am her many actions as Secretary of state

You underestimate Clinton. She's been preparing for this presidency since eternity. She's savvy as fuck.

so 'beta' and 'cuck' are on the list of words you're supposed to include in your CTR posting.

your game needs work. that usage came off awkwardly.

Shill on Shylock

Oh did she express sympathy for baby trey trey or something? I forgot that means shes a niggerlover in the Alt Right's book the sentence for that is lynching.

>Wont that highlight his dangerous lack of any record?
you fucks voted a muslim in office who WASN'T KNOWN AT ALL. Not to mention his seat was FUCKING SOLD after he got elected. hmmm really makes u think

That's seriously the best you got and thats why Fatty will get embarrassed on TV like he used to do professionally until he was fired for being too offensive and edgy.

They prepared special platform for her so the difference in height won't be that visible

Nothing wrong with a good lynching brother

>he is a beta
look, you can support Hillary, it's your right to support whoever you want, but come on, calling Trump a beta faggot is wrong and you know it, he's the opposite of a beta, he is arrogant and confident to a FAULT, literally his main character flaw is he is so alpha he refuses to even admit he was wrong and instead digs the hole even further by continuing to talk about it instead of just dropping it like a normal politician would. Minus his hair, he also clearly has a charismatic advantage over Hillary, she has at this point painted an image of "old crippled hag who will probably die of a stroke in her first month of presidency". You can say his policies are shit compared to hers if you want, that is subjective, but saying he is a beta is wrong objectively, being too alpha is his major flaw.

not even both hands.

i need 100 hands to count all the shit behind the Clintons

hahaha thanks for confirming everything i already said ITT

>She will expose his lack of policy knowledge
The only people who sincerely believe this have never watched a Trump speech/rally nor read his website. Basically diehard Hillary supporters who don't follow the Trump campaign outside o what the media tells them, who cares? They aren't gonna change their vote. Anyway, the only policy question where Trump has been 'lacking' is the ISIS question regarding his plan, and that favorite red herring of the mainstream Clinton-lover media is a non-issue because it's incredibly silly to expect a detailed, coherent plan before he's taken office, where he'll actually receive and have access to the kind of information that'll allow him to formalize the details of a plan.

.>Wont that highlight his dangerous lack of any record?

By most accounts Trump is results-oriented, not an ideologue. What we do know about him and his 'record' is he's always loved America from top-to-bottom (watch his old interviews when he was young) and he's a smart, successful businessman. While in office he'll make informed decisions that'll produce the best results, and not, say, institute corporate tax breaks because it's 'unfair' but because it's pragmatically the best way to get their money back into this country to tax it at all. Furthermore, on strict questions of ideology, he's already said he'll defer to his administration (which'll be full of genuine red-blooded conservative patriots, no doubt) and nominate to the Supremes a Justice conservatives can be really proud of---aka a new Scalia.

i think people are more concerned with her track record of utterly ruining sovereign nations, but keep on correcting that record my man. not surprising a demoshill is this concerned about identity politics that they immediately think about muh black lives matter when we're busy discussing a warmongering neocon in sheeps clothing.

what does "shit behind the clintons" actually mean

you dont like them personally and they have a big charity so its a tyrant scandal?

He'll build one just as tall, if not taller, to compensate

it's true, he backs down when he gets confronted in a 1v1 situation. In the GOP debates he would just deflect to another candidate.
Keep plugging your ears and crying CTR when youre wrong though, it's the kind of cuck behavior i expect from Cred Forums

you need to read the thread we already addressed that he not successful in business his dad however was one of the titans of the 20th century. hes just an idiot.

What do you mean he can't?

>I wonder if they count owned assets in that equation.
It's so funny when you deplorables misunderstand simple concepts like 'net worth'.

give one example of how her presumably magic powers ruined a nation. since she's so powerful i have to assume its some kind of Dark niggermagic.

You're damned. Teetering in darkness.

.03 shekels have been deposited to (((your))) account. Thank you for controlling the record

Americans were getting tortured and murdered while Clinton and Obama slept. It's never going to go away. It's a disgrace. A national disgrace.

Easily. Just point out her record, she is responsible for the deaths of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

Hillary is the one who has to resort to namecalling, because she has nothing else. Expect to hear her say racist 100+ times.

you meant what will clinton do when she can't call trump deplorable or talk about his penis? or did you mean what will she do when she has to talk about politics? or do you mean what will she do when she has to stand for over an hour?

Lol, good. The low bar propaganda has worked on you. I hope it works on all the other normies as well as it has on you.

Low bar makes it an easy win.

>Muh bankruptcy
Only 4 out of 50+ companies ain't to bad.
>Muh draft dodging
Not fighting for a stupid cause is admirable.
>Muh degeneracy
Nigga wot

>.02 shekels have been added to your account
Information is everywhere now, you are just being willfully ignorant of the facts at this point in order to force yourself to stay in your narrative's box. /cfg/ has a 350 page and growing document on all the shit the Clinton Foundation has done, the facts are not hidden, you can easily source anything it says and it even provides those sources. Trump is a piece of shit too but anyone that has read that document would much rather vote for him than her, he can do a little bit of good and MUCH less bad.

>she is responsible for the deaths of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.
And you're responsible for slavery.

>sounding racist always galvanizing a major minority group of votes to organize against him
That's why he has 20% of the Black vote and 35% of the Hispanic vote?

Cuban here. You're a retard.

are you pretending to be retarded? she was the reason your country got involved in libya and syria. obama didnt even want to. she did.

nice "policy"

>actually SMART to put your fortune in real estate

you goyim need to put all of your money in the kike stock market. you'll be rich in no time.

I said I wonder because I was wondering, that wasn't a leading statement or an implication that he has more than people claim. I was legitimately curious.

99% success rate in business is SUPERHUMAN. No one else on the planet has that kind of business.

And again, experience is a bad thing for Hillary. Literally every move she mad as Secretary ended in disater.

She takes money from the Saudi's and claims she has always been a defender of LGBT rights. She has continued our disastrous wars in the Middle East that drain our treasury and generate even more hatred of us in the Middle-East. I don't give two shits about her changing her opinions, but when you lie about your personal health (the whole memorial issue where she had a cold and then pneumonia after people pointed out how Bulls hit the original story was) and then admit something was a terrorist attack to foreign countries before lying to your own people to blame a fucking youtube video for your inability to increase security at a U.S. Embassy abroad is, at best, incredibly unethical

Syrian Civil war, the failed state of Libya and subsequent ISIS invasion. Both of those are directly her fault..

Hillary Gets Super-Sized Podium To Compete With Trump

dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/

Clinton Campaign Manager Unable to Answer Questions on ‘Hillary Coverup Operation’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/25/clinton-campaign-manager-unable-to-answer-questions-on-hillary-coverup-operation/

The Immunized Five: Meet The People Covering For Hillary

dailycaller.com/2016/09/23/the-immunized-five-meet-the-people-covering-for-hillary/

>sage

Kek deflect more with memes please, i love blowing kids like you the fuck out
>being arrogant to a fault
>alpha
Is this the nu alpha disorder? Not actually being alpha but being beta as fuck? No wonder """red pilled""" people eat this shit up theyre just as beta

Holy dübs

ITT: CTR

> sage goes in all fields

>Medical disqualification is the same as draft dodging

She was one of many people that voted and at the time, voting yes seemed like the right decision.

Hey, thus shill fucking loves people involved with stupid unnecessary crusades that accomplish nothing besides generating more hatred from the countries her imperialist policies are fucking up

Time to stop replying to these threads when you bring out critical theory and use cultural marxism.

Those are fallacies.

We are saying she is literally responsible because she is, by her actions of nation building.

You are saying we are responisble for the actions of our ancestors. Which we cannot be accountable for and do not take the responsibility for because its a fallacy.

Cultural marxism is mental tricks, they only work on the weak minded.

Heh, you like blowing kids the fuck out.
Anudda Shoah soon Malachi

Memes can only get you so far user.

You speak heresy on a Holy Day.

> $0.13 has been deposited in your account

did you even watch hillary debate bernie? all she did was literally repeat everything he said with extra pandering while the moderators gave her a free ride and aired video clips of bernie praising fidel castro in front of a cuban audience. she's garbage at debating. i'm guessing you didn't actually watch her.

He doesn't need to anymore. It's already stuck:

youtu.be/GTIw0IJjnkw

Two can play this game.

>"You made a valid point? You're a shill."
Nice argument.

> 0.08 has been deposited in your account

Thanks for Correcting the Record

MAGICAL COMEY CA$H

investmentwatchblog.com/corruption-fbi-director-james-comey-exposed-received-millions-from-clinton-foundation-on-their-corporate-partner-board-brother-works-for-law-firm-that-does-clinton-foundation-taxes-everyone-is-co/

This is why Trump cannot win, because his supporters are retards like you.

You were so close. Remove "valid". You made a point. Not a correct point, but a point nonetheless.

> $0.15 has been deposited in your account

>a Swedish Double Yarn Knitting Forum is responsible for nazi frogs

>Sound economic theory

>Trump
>Sound economics

This is why Hillary can't win.

All her supporters are British.

the only time i saw trump lose it was when Jeb! said "my brother kept us safe" and it was actually a glorious outrage that put Jeb! away for good.

fuck this shit! This is now a dubs thread!

CHECKEM!

>tfw flags aren't optional anymore

Bernout detected

Libya

Actually you don't seem to understand American politics. If we're more retarded and louder than everyone else, we win.

This is why Trump can't win.

All of his supporters are underage.

>with perfect hindsight over 30 years i could have just invested in X and been a multi-billionaire by now
isn't it easy becoming a billionaire?

Ikr

It was the wrong decision, Trump didnt make the same mistake. (The whole Howard stern stance changing thing is bullshit too)

I was against it too.

We all knew there were no WMDs.

She has to be held accountable for her bad judgement and corruption, that is why she wont get my vote.

She,ll be one of many people agreeing for war with Russia and Iran, and i dont trust her.

You cannot make us trust her by bullshitting and lying to correct the record.

>this. the crowded GOP debates let him get away with barely 10 minutes total speaking time. with 45 minutes here, there's no way for him to hide behind generalities. of course, it wont matter to his supporters, who arent interested in an actual discussion anyway.

This supporters are the dumbest motherfucking cunts I've ever seen. I've had to point out several times to these Trumptards that trump opposes gay marriage and abortion and they think I'm a shill because HURR DDURRR SOURCE?!!!!!!!

Trump was right when he said he could shoot someone and get away with it.

> $0.17 has been deposited in your account

This. He will go after her record. Her record is B-A-D. 50% of people know her record is bad, and the other 50% are clueless at this point in time. Once he attacks her, she will have 2 choices:

1. Acknowledge her record and defend it, which will bring it to the attention it for most of the out-of-the-loop 50%, and convince a low number of people her record is good 'Good'. She has never been able to recover from her absolutely shit record, repeatedly bombing questions related to it.
2. Deny her record completely with essentially no answer, this will enrage the 50%+ who already know about her record and just reinforce the fact that she is a liar. She will have a hard time doing this. Trump will hardball her if she tries to dodge questions blatantly or give BS answers.

Either way she's taking a fall tonight

As Secretary of State she was one of the main pushes behind Libya. Even Obama didn't really care much to go in, she was the one who convinced him otherwise.

Wrong again

Anybody else remember when Trump brought out an actual printed source when that one vulture from CNN or something was trying to stump him about his campaign manager pulling that writer away from him? Imagine that but with Hillary and some fucked up 3 inch thick binder full of anti-Clinton facts. It'll be great.

Not an argument.

Leftists always go to insults when they cannot defend or give evidence of their position.

No records corrected here.

I have read the thread and you Hillary-supporters have done nothing to substantiate your claims that Trump is both an unsuccessful businessman and an idiot.

Just like I said in my original post, continuing to attack his intelligence is utterly baffling to me. Just to point out one thing to respond to both claims at once, you only need to look at the way he handled his campaign. Essentially, the fact he managed to finance the entire thing for pennies on the dollar (compare to Cruz, Clinton, Jeb!) plus his outfoxing of establishment political hack operatives while having the relatively inexperienced Lewandowski---showing Trump's ability to recognize potential and sharp judgment in hiring the right people for the job n addition to knowing when to let them go (something Clinton by all accounts lacks)---who's main strategy was "let Trump be Trump!" Meaning Trump has almost single-handedly changed the way political campaigns are run, much like Lee Atwater. If these don't demonstrate a keen, adaptive, discerning and all-around intelligent business mind, you're simply biased, user.

>mfw Trump literally corrects the record

>but he can't do that here.

didn't realize the debates had safe spaces

seriously though Trump will win because most women don't want to bang Hillary

You're the ones that avoid arguments by using CTR crap. Whenever you say "CTR" it just means you have no argument and the person you're aruging with is correct.

> hillary thinks she will win if she mentions crooked hillary name
> she brings it up
> trump tells her why he calls her crooked
> she passes out from the ass pain
> trump declared president elect

I can't wait.

Actually there is a large chance of a third possibility, probably actually the most likely:

3. Every time Trump attacks Clinton, she will dodge and quickly attack Trump's record with a related anecdote, but it will be much harder for her as he hasn't been in the public eye for 30 years like Clinton has.

Also, Trump's team has been carefully crafting responses for Clinton's attacks. Many of his responses will be fresh, as he hasn't had constant attacks, scandals, and accusations for nearly 30 years like Clinton has. Trump has the advantage here.

Email and Benghazi have both been done to death, and without having a specific new accusation is just boring now.

I'd like to see him return to the "bought and paid for" attacks that worked well in primaries.
(and also used by Bernie against Clinton)

The Clinton seems more deserving of that as the campaign is very pleased with itself about how much they've collected. That can be turned against them just by spelling out that Goldman Sachs or whoever don't really give a fuck about Clinton or politics in general, it's just corruption, pure and simple.

feels good being in the top 1% desu

I just relized that frogs are everywhere the picture of the frog i found eight years ago, my ex gf gave me frogs windchime, i have a frog painted on a motorcycle tha i bought five years ago, there was a huge toad on my mom's house for years, the fuck is going on.

Trump just has to stand there and state facts about her corruption.

Clinton will shit herself. Trump wins.

This, there are 3 debates. Even if you are a Hillary supporter you can acknowledge she is unwell. No way will she go through all 3 flawlessly. There will be hiccups at a minimum.

>implying neither of them use Depends

I want to get old just to walk around in diapers and have someone to change them and wipe my ass.

He will fuck her shit up, plain and simple.

>implying he can't

Shadilay has spoken.

>That's how he won the previous debates,

He never debated with her directly before.

You are seriously underestimating the number of retards in America.

Have you read pol before? Half them think ITS TRUE IF ALEX JONES SAYS SO, and the rest of them have literally been typing "she will literally shit herself" for literally months now.

> $0.14 has been deposited in your account

Thanks for Correcting the record

Most of those people are underagefags. That's how Trump has so much support here but is losing IRL.

ITT:

Obvious CTR shill has his final day of baiting before the absolute end of his "career"

Remember boys and girl, 'sage' and dont bite bait

> $0.16 has been deposited in your account

I'm literally shaking right now

Dis CTR circlejerk tho

> $0.18 has been deposited in your account

>ultimate bantzmaster

this, desu. What is even that nonsense with Mark Cuban? I wasn't aware of any beef he had with Trump that would be notable enough to throw Trump off of his game or whatever Shillary is trying to do

Sick non argument brah

user, you should stop. You're showing your underage. Maybe you should go back to moderating /r/the_donald.

Cuban is a jew that's jealous he'll never be as famous as trump. If I remember correctly he wanted to be Trumps VP.

'sage' is the opposite of what you are doing, you silly cock flannel.

voters by and large don't give a shit about policies

they like to think they do, but when they get into that voting booth and they have a choice between a physically large, confident charismatic leader versus a tiny old sick woman there's only one choice they'll make

Won't matter because hillary supporters are racist, sexist and too stupid to care (per her own words)

>substantiate your claims that Trump is both an unsuccessful businessman and an idiot.

"BUILD WALL" isn't a policy discussion.

have fun voting in babby's first election though.

Vinnie Mac run in at 20 minute mark

He should go after the jews instead of visiting them. It would be a well proven strategy.

Where are the wall Street transcripts?

Why should the American people trust a woman who cheated well meaning Bernie Sanders and stole the nomination through billing and fraud?

Why did you have the Ambassador in Bengazi smuggling weapons to Syria via ISIS and leave him to die when your clandestine war would have been exposed?

Why does less than 10% of the Clinton Foundation money go to the poor and needy and 90%+ goes to the salaries of people like your daughter and political cronies?

Would you like a throat lozenge?

All Hilary needs to do is tell trump that his conspiracy theorist and he can bantz back that he isn't the one who declared a war against a cartoon fucking frog.

Have fun losing.

Bill literally dodged the draft

At least trump got a doctor's note

He just needs to cough 'pepe' every now and again. She'll fill her colostomy bag

His website details that particular policy, though. You can't just look at one-liners and soundbite quotes meant entirely to entertain and inspire rally crowds or for easy distribution on television and the internet (aka memes) as the entirety of a candidates word on any given subject, there are other places where they go further in-depth. Trump isn't perfect but you Clinton-supporters on here are extremely uncharitable.

he's literally shaking right now.

What is this rare flag? I'm a phone fag.

not rare. it's only cambodia

where can i watch a live stream of the debate?

This.

One will get posted closer to the actual time, don't worry.

>MUH TRICKLE DOWN
basically the "cultural marxism" of the left wing

k thanks!

All Hillary has to do is refer to Trump as a millionaire in passing, or call him a "Self Claimed Billionaire" and Trump will lose it.

Trump made sure his monetary status wouldn't be a part of his roast, and his campaign manager said "Please don't call him thin skinned". Clearly such a comment about his money will get under his skin.

And all Hillary has to say is "Tax Returns"

I was at that Milwaukee town hall meeting when he gave that to Wolf Blitzer, so based

all these teenie bopper trumplet tears are gonna be delicious in november.

remember, never leave your Cred Forums safe space--it's dangerous out there!

>Trump i heard you have a multi-billion dollar company employing thousands of people around the world
>How dare you!