Europeans created the first proto-writing system ever...

Europeans created the first proto-writing system ever, over 1000 years before the first true writing systems were invented. Did this European proto-writing lead to Cuneiform and Hieroglyphics?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols

Other urls found in this thread:

polatkaya.net/
neweastplatform.org/2015/03/06/the-tartaria-tablets-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-redefining-the-cradle-of-civilization/
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-europe/do-tartaria-tablets-contain-evidence-earliest-known-writing-system-002103
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Did this European proto-writing lead to Cuneiform and Hieroglyphics?
Probably no, and it's as relevant to history as African steel making is because of it.

These Europeans weren't white according to Cred Forums. You can't claim their achievements.

"I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run."

WE WUZ SUMERIANS AN SHEITT

WE

There's no conclusive proof that it was actually writing though.
No proof of syntax.
There could have been symbols without representing actual writing.

Vinca culture was part of the Starcevo culture.

Starcevo wasn't white as you can see in this picture.

Move along LARPers.

based Greek poster of genetics

Daily reminder that Estonians are the purest European whites. Middle Easterners need not apply.

According to you are the Yamnaya an European race or a central Asian one?

I'm just quoting Cred Forums posters m8. According to me a European is someone with a mix of all three, in any significant proportions. Otherwise, no one is European.

Yup makes sense, Cred Forums is pretty clueless about genetics though.

The Orcadian percentages seem pretty balanced between all three. We should inaugurate them "most European".

soooo
why are early neolithic people not white?

Idk, it's a Cred Forums theory that most Yamna = most white for some reason. Because Aryans and shit I don't know. While at the same time appropriating the possibly superior neolithic achievements

>clueless
>vehemently denies all dna science in favor of racial theory mainly inspired by the writings of charles manson

pol is garbage senpai

topkek.

Ashkenazis I assume have a similar breakup to other European "races". People are hilarious about all this tribal shit and muh purity.

At this point I just wish they sticked to Hitler and the Third Reich, they made more sense than nu/pol/.

Ashkenazis have a very similar breakup with Greeks.

What did they mean by this?

Actually a little more similar to Maltese and Sicilians in this graph, because of the minor African component.

First thing that came to my mind, this place has made me retarded.

...advice on how to fuck up your tv antenna?

>Europeans created the first proto-writing system ever

Wrong, central asian turks did.

polatkaya.net/

Quite interesting, and also not surprising. So is Israel a south European colony? kek.

What's also interesting in that image are the make up for Saudis and Egyptians. I suppose Arab is not a race at all.

Central Asians seems to have a little bit of south Asian, and in fact this is much more than west/southwest Asian. I assume there was some sort of connection between the Indians sub-continent and central Asia.

Actually no europeans are white. White is a shorthand for american born people of european descent that had to share living spaces with blacks and reds.
We may bash dindus but white americans are the biggest we wuz ever.

Nope

gosh
i haven't seen that meme in a long time

Behold, a rather interesting question posted in shitpost format.

Seriously, what the fuck does that mean? The only thing I can somewhat make out from OP picture is what seems to be a bow and arrow.

White skin did not exist >10,000 years ago. That is why being "white" has nothing to do with melanin.

>is Israel a south European colony
Possibly the opposite.
>I suppose Arab is not a race at all
Arab is not a race at all, correct.

By the way I remade this picture with some groupings.

cheers, I've saved everything you posted here.

Prove it, phaggot

WE WUZ

neweastplatform.org/2015/03/06/the-tartaria-tablets-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-redefining-the-cradle-of-civilization/

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-europe/do-tartaria-tablets-contain-evidence-earliest-known-writing-system-002103

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets

BUILDING CIVILIZATION AND SHIEET

Some guy hypothesizes some symbols are numbers. It may be a writing system like Chinese, maybe MesoAmerican.

Symbols represent numbers. Some may represent things.

Cuneiform was designed to be easy to write on soft clay. They used a tool to write it.

Sumerians used pictograms. Eventually people got tired of writing shit out and simplified things.

If you all know, Chinese writing is ultra fucking complicated.

Early Eurasian writing was like Chinese.

Then save this instead, because I forgot to label South-Eastern Europeans.

White skin and blue eyes are genetic mutations dated to be about 10,000 yrs old.

Do you have any suggestions on recent research papers?

2013 is a bit old for this subject, now we've got neolithic samples from the near east and the situation is getting clearer
the old ENF cluster is a meta-population created by various farmer populations mixing with each other in the near east, but the European one is almost exclusively from the early neolithic central/western anatolian farmer population

All I see is loss

You have no clue do you, lol

thinking about it... cuneiform would make the perfect script for books since you would only need to type out one shape in many different positions to make words.

white skin was common in Asians before 10,000 BC. Central Asians were white of skin, brown eyed, brown/red/auburn haired.

Blond hair was not common in Central Asians
Blue eyes was the mutation that was recent.

We wuz wing dings and shit!

goddammit Varg

I'm talking about OPs pic not the one I'm replying to.

Gosh damit.. CENTRAL ASIAN.

The white man progenitor is a horseman from the Eurasian steppes.

A population of Asians may have moved into Europe in the paleolithic, early neolithic led by haplogroup G men.

The Central Asians (primarily haplogroup R) moved in later with white man things.

Sumerians could have been related to Hittites, Vinca, R1b Egyptians, etc. Very possible

Areas like India may have tons of buried secrets. The area was a melting pot of Eurasia.

The haplogroup G Europeans of neolithic Europe may have resembled haplogroup H dark skinned South Indians. Dravidians maybe.

Haplogroup H is found in ancient Iberia.

Original Europeans may have looked like dark skinned hindus.

This guy shouldn't claim the Sumerians were European... just related to Central Asian progenitors of the White Man.

False. They learned everything from India and sascrit writings

is this loss?

Dreams are your brain going fucking nuts with "what if" scenarios

Sumerians were Iraquis

Who learned it from the ancient aliens in the Mahabharata,

>WE WUZ WRITING AND SHIEET

Oh fuck off stormfags.

Oh shit this means I'm a white person too
>THIS IS HUH... WOW

they lived there but were not from there. They had close relations with Akkadians who spoke an afro-asiatic language.

Sumerians were considered "foreign" to ancient semites, of which modern Iraqis descend.

Sumerians apparently spoke a long winded language.

Afro-asiatic languages are supposed to be easy to learn, short words, easy vocabularies. I remember someone mentioning it's perfect for hot climates since it is easier to speak when out of breath.

So the Sumerians picked up Akkadian.

Well, that's their loss.

I think I read your posts elsewhere, but why do you keep referring to Asia when it's pretty much established neolithic G people came into Europe from Anatolia?

>The haplogroup G Europeans of neolithic Europe may have resembled haplogroup H dark skinned South Indians. Dravidians maybe.
huh?

what could perhaps be interesting is that neolithic Iranians, which would be the progenitors of the civilizations of Mesopotamia, have seemingly important haplotype sharing with the so called ANE people of Siberia, the same folks who also show up in the genetic make up of the first Aryan speakers

How does white privilege feel?

WE

You don't actually think modern-day Greeks are the ones who built Ancient Greek civilisation, do you?

>not from there.
Where were they from then?
Also even in that case they mixed and produced modern Iraqis

>White version of we wuz kangs

Ancient Anatolia, North India? Siberian stock? From lands in modern China? Who knows?

The whole deal was that they were foreign to akkadians and introduced things to them they didn't have. Akkadians introduced things to Sumerians that they were short on or didn't have.

Sumerians eventually melded with Akkadians or something.

By ancient standards, I'd be blonde since i have medium brown hair.

Blond meant a different thing because people didn't habitually bleach or dye their hair.

>Blond meant a different thing because people didn't habitually bleach or dye their hair.
higher castes did though, from ancient Greece to Rome they either dyed their hair or wore wigs made from slaves hair
Alexander himself apparently used to dye his hair gold.

wrong....don't believe this devil's lies!

we wuz great....we wuz greeks.

they could have been isolated in the marshes for ages till they got out eventually when they developed their staple plants
it doesn't have to be an outsider migrants case
the marshes are isolated enough to sustain a language
hell even current marsh "arabs" can't be understood by me (baghdadi,central Mesopotamian Arabic) when they speak their "arabic"