Praise Kek

Praise Kek

May he provide a plentiful harvest of dubs in his thread

Praise KEK

if you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.

To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts.

But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Cred Forums board Cred Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

Moloch has already won. Grant me your blessing, oh Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood!

Give up, Moloch. Your days are numbered.

Praise kek

What is he looking at

The greener your ID is the closer to Kek you are.
Is he with you?

Almighty Kek

Praise

Kek has arrived in this thread

I hope I'm green, kek willing

moloch get off my board reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck that's about the exact opposite

Praise Kek! Most merciful God, please let Hillary Clinton have a medical emergency tonight. Praise you, Kek.

Praise kek

If digits are repeating, Trump will win the debate.

Kek be with us

The religion of Moloch — as such creeds may be generically called — is in essence the cringing submission of the slave, who dare not, even in his heart, allow the thought that his master deserves no adulation. Since the independence of ideals is not yet acknowledged, Power may be freely worshipped, and receive an unlimited respect, despite its wanton infliction of pain.

Dirty lies from froggy eyes.
The words of Kek - what I despise.
Moloch will have you - you will burn
It is now the Bull Gods turn.

He'll twist your guts and eat your flesh
Do not cry, its for the best.
Hillary will soon survive
How untrue - she'll surely thrive!

She'll take your wretched cursed DRUMPF
And smash him till he's crimson gunk.

Praise Kek

samefagging this hard