You will die someday

how do you deal with this notion?

I drink to forget

If you think about it and get scared or w/e enough, eventually you dont get scared anymore.

i'll deal with it when it happens.
it sucks but there's no point worrying about it

do what you can with the time you have -- He already dealt with the rest

by leaving behind children who will carry on my family name

By simply not caring.

i can't wait. will an hero in my late 30's.

I'm already dead

>You will die someday
[citation needed]

By entertaining the thought that I will have lead a fruitful, successful life filled with all the experiences that make it worth living and preserving. I can only hope that after I am gone my actions will have left an impression upon the world, inspiring others to lead their lives as I have.

>dealing with something you can't control

I focus on things that are in my power

By trying to find meaning in everyday I live.

By the time I die I want to be able to say I lived my life with every opportunity I could logically have taken.

Death is just the next stage of our life. Some believe in Reincarnation, others some type of Heaven or Hell.

Me, I believe that the energy that is life (what makes us alive) enters a universe parallel to our own. When new life is created that energy is recycled back into our plane of existence.

Never ending cycle.

Everyone dies. I'm calmed by the fact that all humans must go through this, it means I'm just one of the group. I would be more concerned if I was the only one going to live forever.

to die is a gain

Let go, open up.

Worrying about it isn't going to delay it. Probably bring it forward.

remember that time before you were alive? are you afraid of that? just think of it as going back to that time before you were alive. you dont really want to see too far into the future anyways. it gets way too weird for most of us.

I can't fucking w8 m8

It helps me get stay focused, memento mori everyday ftw

What difference would it make if I died today or in 50 years?

by being transhumanist
*tips cyberfedora*

I live everyday knowing i'm teaching young girls to love exotic black men

I love being a highschool teacher

Yes but I will die at 100 or even older, I am heading to low metabolism, literally almost starving myself, to live 30%-40% longer.

Death has never frightened me. Maybe my upbringing was too Christian, but it's literally what you were born to do.

I look forward to it. St. Peter will judge me and he will find me worthy to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

ah the schopenhauer argument. that's a good one.