FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY

Hunting down white people in Wisconsin. Unreal.

The local news networks won't even touch this.

I wish I had the opportunity of being in a car there, I'd run every nigger down; maybe then it'd make the news.

NIGGERS

This doesn't even get replies because people just expect it.

There tons of footage like this from all the way back in Ferguson (and before) all the way up to every most recent chimpening

Am i a nigger ?

How the fuck would any SJW rationalize this? I would love to see any of the white guilt people be there and get their ass beat.

They'd use the same logic that rape victims in Sweden use to forgive and not blame their attacker, that they're under a lot of stress or some shit and systemic racism and other illogical shit.

>people forgiving and not blaming their rapists
Sounds like I need to head to sweden then, got alot of stress to unleash. t.13yoedgymeme

>How the fuck would any SJW rationalize this?
>It's white people's fault for systematically oppressing them and making them poor and leaving them no other choice

They'd say white people deserve this and that niggers can't be racist.

It only works if your a shit skin or muzzie.

Good thing I'm half-shitskin.

SJWs should be systematically executed for defending this. Not even debatable anymore.

I swear a lot of SJW types honestly believe they could just say 'I'm on your side guys' and get left alone. Delusional thinking is rife when it comes to how people perceive violent conflict.

Liberals hate white people and civilization.

Wisconsin huh? They are attacking people of Finnish and Scandi descent for being slavers.

It doesn't even matter, blacks just hate white people.

Should work. Change name to Ahmed to be sure.

post this on plebbit and boost it to /r/all
I would love to see normies rationalizing this in comments

Ids time

You hamburgers should purge'em. Your really should.