Suid Afrika

Broeders!

I want to know the state of affair in your country. Since I was young I've longed to live in south africa because of the stories my uncle told me (he was born and raised there). But Now I've grown older, while still loving the idea of a western society in a country like suid afrika, I know that there are serious social issues.

How's life there? How do you feel about Nederland and the Nederlanders? How would a Nederlander be treated among native Suid Afrikaanse whites? Are white communities there destined to get fucked over by the government? Is there ever a chance of a glorious independent white country there?

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/live-feesmustfall-ukzn-pietermaritzburg-campus-set-ablaze-20160926
youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
youtube.com/watch?v=5jFliDeQx7w
youtube.com/watch?v=QbvzZTB9O0k
youtu.be/CeSnhpH3SJE?t=10m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=3hdZ5rJScI0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34393400/
youtube.com/watch?v=-QBqB3M5p7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Boers ran SA like shit, and the nogs are running it even worse. Literally a fucking awful country, but still one of the best in Africa.

I think the Boers did a pretty fine job considering the circumstances. Nogs are ruining everything the Boers build up.

Are there any full Nog countries with better infrastructure than Suid Afrika?

Any Africans left alive?

Are you going to fucking finish what you went there to do already? Waste all googles!

i'm sorry we didn't help you more

But nigger violence against whites isn't met with the same reaction in the world as the other way around. Any any white culture elements gets so much shit. The Afrikaanse language is considered racist even.

If this continues to go on like this then all elements of white culture will vanish there.

In other words the white society in SA will dissapear over the years.

White society is being dissolved. American cultural export is dominating the vox here and the googs are 1st or 2nd generation village leavers. Shits pretty real user. but it's fun too. The lawlessness is very free, however this means that the crim are getting away with some obscene shit.

Awe masepoes, wys jou lekke nu

African spring soon...

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/live-feesmustfall-ukzn-pietermaritzburg-campus-set-ablaze-20160926

> How do you feel about Nederland and the Nederlanders
Great country senpai, living in Limburg. Young people are pretty cancer but I guess that goes for most places.

>How would a Nederlander be treated among native Suid Afrikaanse whites
Just like another human being, I would say. Maybe some chit-chat about language and stuff.

Whats the general opinion of white folks there?

Are they the same as here in Europe, all sympathetic bullshit? Or are people generally more "red-pilled" in your experience.

And what do folks think of Nederland? Is it something that is talked about in class/conversation?

I have the feeling many Dutch folks never think about SA and the history and prominence of our shared culture sadly.

we dont consider ourselves dutch, in school we were taught only about the here 17 and jan van riebeek concerning dutch. . most white afrikaaners are red pilled. loads of english whites are nigger loving lefties.

>And what do folks think of Nederland? Is it something that is talked about in class/conversation?
I don't know, I only lived in SA until 3rd grade, but we genuinely never talked about the NL in or even thought about you guys other than mentioning one or two of the first explorers.
You have to realise, our "history" doesn't start with you or have anything to do with you. You are, for the most part, nothing to us. Europe isn't the "homeland". Our homeland is where we were born, South Africa. We are nothing like the Americans you see how desperately in search of an identity look back to their European ancestors culture.

Our history starts with the Voortrekkers, we generally don't care about where they came from before. All that matters is that they made the trek and started our Nations.

I know you don't consider yourself Dutch. That does answer most of what I was wondering though, thanks.

And wow who thought english whites are nigger loving lefties... i despise anglos.

The Dutch really should have helped out the boers.

I can trace my roots in SA back to 1680 when the Hugonots were kicked out of France for being protestant.

Thanks a lot, Europe.

>Fucked it up with a SAffer girl so now missing out on Dutch tallgenes

Just kill me

I see. The idea of that just seems kind of weird to me honestly. I really had the notion that Nederland was considered a related country of some sorts because of the history.

I sort of feel connected but maybe that's just my imagination/admiration for you folks.

I'd say most Afrikaners see the Dutch as our long lost relatives. Except for the language, there isn't really much of a shared culture. I think a lot of damage was done during the apartheid years with the cultural boycott. It does hurt when your relatives stab you in the back and actively funds terrorist activities against you.

>I can trace my roots in SA back to 1680 when the Hugonots were kicked out of France for being protestant.
Same here.

>Dutch tallgenes
Not necessarily. There's a quite a bit of admixture with other European groups, like French, German or British.

>maybe that's just my imagination/admiration for you folks.
I'd say so.

If it helps, we did support you in the FIFA 2010 final.

Yet other Afrikaners here have told me otherwise. You're saying they see us as long lost relatives?

And I know what atrocities have befallen Afrikaners.

Suid Afrika could've been so much more right now.

The Dutchmen should have created a White Cape to Namibia area and let the ANC have the rest! But as My Dad says, he is SA they pussed out moffie cucks

This

Cape Towners ruin the whole fucking country some time

Plus those Anglo fags have no shame having babies with coloureds

Makes me sick

t. Afrikaner/Boer and Rhodesian ancestry

Well, it is complicated. I don't see myself as Dutch. However, I recognize that we do have a shared heritage. Existing in isolation from the 'stamland' for more than 350 years will certainly lead to a slightly different culture. I guess similar to how Americans don't see themselves as British but recognize the family bond.

I'm afraid its the Afrikaners who were responsible for creating the coloured nation.

When there were no white women in the 1700s, you took a slave for a wife.

>PRAIS

Ridgeback pupper master race

most of those searches were me

Love those dogs. They were bred to hunt lions

or its becuase the british were envious at the work the boers were doing and decided to reap the rewards by invading and trying out new inventions on the Boers like concentration camps (thx Churchill) and the boers were forced under the cucked anglo rule which ruined them in the end. also, who's empire was it again that made its colonies succumb to nigger marxist rule.

Give me your genes Nederlander

>Creased as fuck
>Rhodesian flag is the wrong way round

Why do people do this?

But such is the past. Besides, I don't have any real problems with coloureds, I just hate to see whites with them. That's one less white, and I'm not sure how many of the coloureds are going to even help when inevitably the ANC consolidates its power even more by appealing to the EFF or other small cuck parties

As much as I miss it, I'm glad I left

Not Churchill, although he fought in the war. Was Kitchener.

Not envious over our work just wanted our gold.

Not wrong way around, that's just how it's hanged.

But you're right, I need to iron it. Got folded over the years.

I dunno what you are talking about but race mixing is almost non existent here. The only time I ever see a white with a black is when it is a foreigner living in Cape Town with their daddies pocket money. Germans women in particular love Nigerian dick.

Coloureds and cape coloured in particular are a mix of many, not only whites and blacks. Malaysians and Khoisan mostly.

The only white women who I have ever known to sleep with a black was a drug addict at the time and the only white guy I know who has ever slept with a black is a British immigrant.

I used to live in Vrystaat and the stories that my sister told me in Cape Town make me think otherwise

But she wasn't living in the nicest or most homogeneous part of the city, either.

Can i move to SA? netherlands become a shithole from all the terrorist and the weather seems comfy

Which part?

The women I know are not sexually attracted to blacks in the slightest. One of them even told me it makes her sick to see them while eating.

definitely getting me one of those
ridgebacks are pretty popular in the netherlands too nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

This video somes everything up perfectly

Inland some, she worked at the airport there. She said she saw white women with coloureds- not blacks- more often than she'd like.

Dont get one unless you are an athletic person who loves to go running regularly.

IMHO the more whites we take the better. So yeah, if it were up to me, welcome aboard. Just don't laugh at the way we've contorted the language. Pic pretty related.

DA are on the rise so there is hope for SA in he future, despot nepatisim of the ANC has finaly been seen by the acergate poor kafar

Come to Den Haag, Rotterdam, or Amsterdam to experience the Zuid Afrika emulator.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jFliDeQx7w
are the police in SA still as based as in this documentary
yes i read they need a lot of activity. can be trained really well too. i hate dogs that don't listen/can't run with you without their leash

After your history in SA you'll agree with a song like that?

You Brits really are shameless aren't you?

South Africans are the biggest cunts on the face of the planet, even worse than Norwegians.

Probably the only country in the world where I actually prefer the non-whites to the whites.

>stap uit de tram bij den haag spui
>dikke negerinnen met hun vijf kinderen
>mocros op vespas
>pakistanen overal
>kankerlelijke somaliers
tering

Well the police kill more people than the police in the USA every year but I would not say they are that based. Not as well trained, guys like that work for private security companies now.

Yeah they have allot of energy, too much if you ask me. Its almost cruel to get one if you dont run them at least every second day.

My family and I always voted for them, not because our policies always align, but because anything is better than the fucking commie ANC

me on the right

>paki

Unless this is satire that went over my head, then I retract what I said.

kek

>Mexican

Fuck off you scabby anglo.

do i have to learn Afrikaans or will dutch be good enough?

Optiefen Mnr kleine bier

Hey Nigel, you got your banter licence? Otherwise I'll send the rozzers after you. God save the queen m8

well, za is v different infrastructure wise for blacks and for whites, even now
but botswana is better

t. afika pro

Wow, you are illiterate!

MUST be a Bangladeshi (or Welshman)

It is satire, the creator of the song even states that.

He has probably been cucked by a Jaapie thundercock in his own country and has a disdain for them now.

Apartheid was there to stop the country from what it is today. But no one cares about whats happening now in south africa do they? 18600 murders a year.. thousands of people being robbed averyday... children even infants being raped, but hey that seems to be fine with the world.. a president who came into power with rape charges against him... and he used tax payers money to improve his own private house.. and dont get me started on the ANC and its freedom fighter leader Nelson Mandela... ANC was listed as a world terror group for bombing places and killing people. Nelson mandela did not serve his time in jail because of apartheid, he served time which was originally life because he blew up places including johannesburg train station killing men woman and children.. there are black people wanting the apartheid era back because the living conditions were a lot better than it is now.. there was clean water for all south africans and electricity.. now there are crap soming out the pipes no one knows what it is in some places and the whole of south africs has a thing called load shedding where places has electricity for a certain amount of time..

will take you a few months to get used to afrikaans. also every one here can speak english

Thanks - we take great pride in being cunts.

Pretty sure SA is more muslim than us.

>
ok thank yo. as a neet i have a long way to go so i might also concider to NZ that pretty comfy

you keep telling yourself that

>leader of the opposition and his wife

And the freaky thing is they live in the same suburbs as the jews.

You can get by pretty well with English only.
Following Afrikaans for a Dutch person is easier than the other way round. So you might follow conversations in Afrikaans, but unless you speak slowly people will struggle to understand you. Oh and don't refer to someone's cat as a poes.

You're lucky pieter, that Cred Forums has a fetish for South Africans and Poles

Aww feeling a little left out?

He's lucky to be Afrikaner as opposed to a dirty anglo like you. That has nothing to do with Cred Forums and its fetishes.

I actually know a SA muslim, a lot better than the muslims here from my experience.

Not even mad, that dude is fucking intelligent.

I would put him up against many first world presidents in an intellectual competition and bet on him every time.

>dirty anglo like you

>His great grandfather was put in a concentration camp

You talk absolute shit. Most whites, English or Afrikaans, stick to their own kind

Yep this.

Well they're not blowing shit up and that helps.

I used to feel bad for you people that you're living in an authoritarian nanny state. I don't anymore.

Both my great grandfathers on St Helena and both my great grandmothers in South Africa.

>He probably laughs at niggers/jews all day long on Cred Forums

>Get's butthurt when someone laughs at him

They did blow up planet hollywood once but fuck that shitty restaurant anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbvzZTB9O0k

How is this going?

The right wing is dead. Some small splinter groups left.

>aftrekplek
het rijmt ook nog :'''')

>You're not allowed to have your own opinions

Not surprised that's coming from someone who lives in a police state

They've imploded as far as I know. What I got from that video was how clean and unpotholed the streets are.

We fucked you up good and proper.

The only way you could beat us was by burning our farms and putting our wives and daughters in concentration camps

Was that the only hope for SA?

>a nation against a group of afrikaners
>can't win against the guerilla warfare, even though having way more resources

>have to resort on dirt cheap tactics to win a war you should have been able to win without

Are anglos even white? they often come short in abilities even compared to shitskins.

3% muslim in south africa

I seriously don't know. At the time people were dismissing them as the lunatic fringe. As time goes on and we sink deeper into the mess, I'm starting to think they were on point.

>sien jou oor 'n rukkie by die aftrekplek.
And no one raises an eyebrow.

Everything is fine. Stop asking questions. No need for panic.
Trust me.

You sound more like am insecure muslim than a European when you talk shit like that. We get it, you've a fetish for SA, but every decent person is horrified by how things are there for white people, including us. How are we at fault for the actions of Kitchener or any other fucker?

The writer must have been laughing their ass off writing that.

I get your point and I agree on that, but how does that make me sound more like an insecure muslim? I take that's just your butthurt talking.

But point made, I guess you wouldn't want what happened to SA either, even if you are a dirty anglo.

It is perfectly acceptable Afrikaans without any innuendo attached to it.
I've learned the hard way that my Dutch friends are in no hurry to do anything "oor 'n rukkie".

Hahaha no shit, I can imagine that made for a really funny revelation.

I've never read such a bullshit post in all my time here.
Besides Cape Town being god-tier, your claim at of Anglos race-mixing is quite off.
Even the leftist white faggots are hypocrites and for the most part breed with themselves.

CAPE REPUBLIC WHEN?

In Afrikaans, wanking is "skommel".

The same discomfort levels occur when you tell them
>die polisie het my afgetrek.

soon user...soon.

You all telling me you've never fucked a black chick? Not even at university?

Now teach him how to say milkshake in Afrikaans.

melk skommel

That sounds like moldy milk

Unfortunately not. There were no hot-water facilities on campus.

I've heard Afrikaans is to Dutch like Spurdo is to English -- True?

Who is he? Any videos about him?

All I have ever seen of SA politics is honorable memba!

Hulle sal ons land nie, hande af dit

youtu.be/CeSnhpH3SJE?t=10m10s

How many like these based farmers are there?

In a way yes. You basically took Dutch, made the grammar rules really loose and changed some word/mixed in some english words.

Based leader of the DA. Pretty clever guy that has a lot of balls.
It's just unfortunate how he gets attacked from both blacks and (liberal) whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hdZ5rJScI0

More than you think but less than you'd hope, as my father used to say

The AWB has broke up since he died

Everyone thought he was a little mad and some of the stuff he said made us all uncomfortable

But we all knew deep inside that he was right

But once you realise that he most definitely was right, won't that be to late?

Know the white race as of late they'd first have to get to the point of no return before collectively realising niggers will nigger.

I'm aware now. My sister is aware. Both my brothers are aware.

Everyone we know we tell of this. In America it is especially hard, but not in ZA.

There, it's easier to tell white people. They have seen it.

America is just getting a taste. It's scary here, reminds me so much of ZA.

Well, I guess the same can be said about what's happening in Europe. (Although we've long since gone past the point of no return.)

It is different though.

Your farmers get killed by niggers.

Our farmers don't even get to see niggers/muslims, as they are all located in the randstad (west-netherlands, amsterdam, rotterdam).

I live on the countryside and i barely see niggers here. People can't realise what the nature of niggers is if they never experience it.

In Europe the fires will rise in the big cities once people get fed up with terrorism and the feeling that they are minorities in their own countries.

jeezuz

I have heard that's a UCT thing, and I'm not surprised at all with the shit that comes out of that place.
It needs to burn down to the ground with Max Price inside.

Not that any of our other universities are much better, but UCT is like a living SJW meme at this point.

Peace, bru.
I can't return to my country.
It's destroyed. Rhodesia doesn't exist any more.
My country disappeared.

some1 link that blog of that Russian guy (expat?) doing business in SA. You know which one i mean

Replace Brit with Boer en red with Brit

the ghouls one

Is it likely for an independent Cape of Good Hope to be formed out of something like a military coup in the area?

found it! archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34393400/

a fun read but not true in some points. only vacant buildings were over run. also mid city jhb is going through a huge gentrification drive. the hijacked buildings are getting cleaned up etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=-QBqB3M5p7g

How does the Netherlands of today look back on the Den Uyl government? It was during that time that the Dutch government turned its back on us big time.