Why do white women tend to be more left-wing?

pls explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/yungballin_/media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labia_stretching
diserio.com/women-tests.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easily brainwashed, feminism

english please

because they're women, dumb and easily led without a strong male hand to guide them

The right wing ones keep their opinion to themselves

Well if she wants that she should just got to Cologne at New Years, there she can easily have that

I'm guessing it's something along the line of "I'd rather suck ten black cocks than one micro penis that voted AfD". Not like we didn't know it before the micropenis voted AfD.

because women need to be told what think and do, or everything sets on fire

Women have, after being fed that in order to be an emancipated woman one has to ride as many dicks as possible, replaced their provider. What once was a husband in a monogamous marriage is now the welfare state which enables the vapid whores of today to be a single mom to Ahmed's, Muhammeds and Mbongo's children at the same time.

She should be careful what she's wishing for.

(((american))) media and now the internet ruined the minds of all western kids

Because women tend to nest using whatever is already there, they don't build, make or explore stuff. We're still living in a culture that has been shaped and defined by leftists for decades, when the pendulum eventually swings back to the right, women will be right wing and racist as fuck without thinking about it twice just like in the 50s and before.

Seeing European coalburners is worse than American race traitors. You guys are still pure, we're the fucked up mutts here.

read her twitter... she is insane, probably complexes from having small breasts

They want to rebel and be controversial.
Also checked that girls twitter and found this
Really makes you think

Left-wing arguments are based on emotions and theory. Right-wing arguments are based on logic and facts. Women tend to be left-wing because it's easier to understand and thinking is hard. Furthermore, the left preys on women's insecurities and fears (1 in 4 men are rapists).

A lot of women just vote for who they think makes them seem more 'new age'. They also love talking about themselves and their opinions, try discussing your red pilled views on social media and see how far that gets you.

Because women are all whores, easily seduced by cock. Seriously. Look at gay men. They'll also do or say anything for cock.

Sweet sauce

female brains developed to be more emotional than male brains

I checked her account. This whore is the untermensch in person

You mean every woman? Or is this a stealth cuck thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

oops
speak for yourself nerd
this

This. Now days kids are taught that republican is bad and democracy is good. Most of them care about gay rights and open borders for no reason other than "Well the democrats said I should care and republicans are bigotted racist islamophobic monsters!"

"I'd rather have 10 Big Black Cocks inside of me at the same time than 1 Micro Penis of an AFD voter"

Hab einen Tweet gelesen

"Habt ihr nichts besseres zu tun als euch über mein Leben im Internet auszukotzen?" oder sowas in der Richtung

Haut im gleichen Atemzug jeden Fick ihres Lebens ins Internet, diese Hure verdient jede Krankheit dieser Welt.

because they are sluts and dont want you judging them

>/deutsch/ ködert jetzt mit seinen eigenen gefälschten Konten auf Cred Forums

the left wing offers comfort and they construct laws that take care of them.

F E E L S
E
E
L
S

>Pimmel

Jesus Christ the memories of being 14 again.

eine münchnerin...

Just tell me what she meant by that fkn kraut I have no c!ue

>woman
why is "she" balding?

>I look like I was raped
Classic refugees welcome bitch

"Those marks looks like i got raped"

Because nobody is forcing them to do otherwise.

whites are more empathetic than other races
women are more empathetic than men
double whammy

hopefully cancer

That ugly duckface is an irrelevant retard. Read her twatter bullshit.

Link zu Ihrem twiter bitte

Wut dud she mean by dis

Hahaha. How can far-right winglets ever recover?

Because of the boundless love and god tier mothering instincts that will not allow her to witness the suffering of another and stand by. It is her most noble virtue, and the key to manipulating her into a useful idiot. Most people are bluepilled, they have never heard a compelling argument for conservatism in their entire lives and form hubs of likeminded liberals that will ostracize each for challenging the narrative. They're just trying to do the right thing and this is what they've been told is the right thing to do.

What a bizarre statement. Is she implying she wouldn't prefer 10 BBCs in her period? Doubtful.

twitter.com/yungballin_/media
Mein Neger

What the fuck. That is the highest mileage cunt I've ever seen.

She meant "I'm thinking Arby's"

Because beta white men tend to lean left. If you've ever been in a relationship you would know that women emulate the political ideology of their bf/husband as long as he is alpha.

so in a nutshell shes a spoiled rich kid

Easily. Unlike her who probably will get aids from one of those 10 black cocks.

If you have daughters, ruin them
If you have sons, invest all your energy, time and money in them

Roasties need to be punished

read some of her tweets.. felt ill afterwards.

I will never understand why people (in general women) who have nothing to say tweet hundred times a day some shallow shit nobody gives a flying fuck about .

It`s like being in an empty room and talking non stop with nobody.

>outies are totally natural and have nothing to do with how many men a person has fucked!

>some shallow shit nobody gives a flying fuck about
Like that?

I'm a virgin, what is this is it fake

>Why do white women tend to be more left-wing?
because they think with their brains

o y v e y

gee Hans, I have no (((idea)))

Altruism gives greater benefits to women. Altruism is at the core of Western Civilisation

Because the west operates with guilt and burden of ancestors guilt while everyone else only knows personal shame.

Literally why put any effort into raising daughters? They're biologically programmed to embarrass you and they don't even carry on the family name. If you can't get away with aborting your daughters before they're born, put them up for adoption or ruin them

Because they are hysterical by default i.e. insane.
The trick is to get them to switch their minds off while their female brains stay functional. It's not as difficult as it sounds but can take a while to set that up.

Did she prolapse wtf.

future single mother for sure

long labia minora

Anyone gonna make her life miserable? Let's go

Looks like a fucking clam.
If you've ever seen an unshelled one.

>German "men" are more cucked than women

Jesus christ, on second thought. Let those niggers keep it.

There's something wrong with her if her cunt lips is longer than my dick.

Looks like a deflated balloon

To mansplain, giving them the vote was a mistake.

muh feelings

DELETE HER

Oh, friend. It's already going to be. Probably more miserable than ours.
All her roastie ego and skankiness will implode on her. She's not in for a good time.

I think she stretched them out on purpose they do that in some parts of the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labia_stretching

Attention seeking is a survival instinct among women. Left-wing ideologies reinforce rational by emotions and hormones.

>Women CREATE drama simply to put men to the test. Women are attention-seekers in constant need of reassurance and affirmation that someone cares for them and wants to protect them. There is a correlation between the amount of drama a woman creates and the success of a relationship, based on these factors. The less women believe they are being cared for and protected (whether real or perceived), the more drama they create. In the realms of courtship and intimate relationships, women CONSTANTLY put men to the test with the use of comments, complaints, and DRAMA. Drama is employed by women to put people, often men, on the spot, by exploiting their emotional strengths and weaknesses to the breaking point. Women quickly judge how well men handle drama; this is when they determine how much patience, courage, will, passion, and other important characteristics are present or absent in a man.

diserio.com/women-tests.html