When will the cucking of america end???

When will the cucking of america end???

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont get it
Got an archive link?

What did she mean by this?

fuck i hate this clickbaity nujournalism bullshit headline formatting

not only is the headline misleading, the first paragraph seems almost intentionally confusing

That she wants Spain to take on our debt in exchange for them owning us.

"B-B-But nothing will change"

You got a link, Google?

how the fuck does that even make sense retard

like does obama hand over the fucking title of "America: m.1776" over to the fucking president of spain? stop being a mouthbreather

I'm just telling you what she said user, look it up.

wtf I love Hillary now

>look it up
Post the link retard. You took the time to crop out part for the OP pic, but copy pasting the link is too much trouble? Perhaps you should fuck off.

Why I Switched My Endorsement from Clinton to Trump

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

Farage: ‘Hillary Clinton Is an Outdated Twentieth Century Candidate’

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/

FBI Used Agents As Pawns To Insulate Hillary, Aides & Clinton Foundation From Prosecutions

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/

I love Scott, he's basically a copy of my favorite uncle.

His coffee periscopes are maximum comfy.

AH HAHAHAHA ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR HAAAHAHAHA

>Implying Asspain has money

No wonder this cunt wants to open the US/Mexico borders.

I'm fine with us being sold to Russia tbqh.