Hillary has a LOT riding on Trump performing extremely badly in the debate

Think that Hillary and her team are starting to worry?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/
observer.com/2016/09/clintons-complete-lack-of-a-funny-bone-could-cost-her-mondays-debate/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/paula-jones-want-attend-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's gonna say something stupid like YOUR FIREDDFDLFJDLKFJDLF

I bet you he won't.

>everyone expecting him to be thin-skinned or say something stupid
what happens when he comes off as level-headed and presidential for the entire evening?

I think she's starting to worry because she knows that Trump supporters are too retarded and subhuman to understand the issues, so the debate might not even help her that much.

Trump has been level-headed and presidential for the past year.

They're going to do what they always do, just make shit up.

>You will not BELIEVE what Trump told Hillary during the debates!!! - MSNBC
>''I'd make great deals'' Was Trump threatening to ASSASSINATE Bernie Sanders with this comment ?!?!?!?! - CNN
>Donald Trump's racist rhetoric is unacceptable - Fox News

Or perhaps they are rich enough to know the buzzwords are all bs?

Hillary Gets Super-Sized Podium To Compete With Trump

dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/

Clinton’s Complete Lack of a Funny Bone Could Cost Her Monday’s Debate

observer.com/2016/09/clintons-complete-lack-of-a-funny-bone-could-cost-her-mondays-debate/

PAULA JONES Wants to Join GENNIFER FLOWERS in Front Row at Presidential Debate

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/paula-jones-want-attend-presidential-debate/

We need to start dropping redpill bombs on Virginia, Pennsylvania, and maybe Colorado/Michigan

That way Trump's victory is sealed.

Everything has been rigged against him so far and yet the majority of American people appear to be making their own judgements.

If Trump wins I will never dis Americunts again

thanks based britbro

My pleasure. I actually care more about this than I did about Brexit

I think that a lot of people are underestimating the optics of the debate.

Trump is a good nine or ten inches taller than Hillary, and his shoulders are probably twice as wide. She might be able to hide on her perch, but she won't be able to fake height at the handshakes.

Also, I wonder how safe that ol' Hillary is on such a high platform? Probably not too safe for her delicate skeleton if she falls.

>trump gains the upper hand towards the end of the debate
>knows he's got this one in the bag
>"alright, candidates, time for your closing statement, Mr. Trump?"
>"Hillary, you're fired!"

will they even shake hands? that'll be uncomfortable to watch

You'd have to think that they would. I don't think they're going to break protocol just because it's a strange election.

Trump will shake her hand because of the dominant perspective, the way the stage is set up he will be on the left thus when turning to shake her hand his right hand will be in the centre of the image, this has been employed throughout many political moves. Say what you will about Trump but he knows how to persuade onlookers and play with the psyche of the people to his advantage.

is the debate after ~11 hours from now?

Yep. Ten hours, 47 minutes, ten seconds from when you posted that message.

wait, wouldnt that be 12 oclock in the night for the east coast? What place are they doing this?

They're doing it in my backyard, I'm providing snacks if you want to come too.

great thanks, so Tuesday 4 AM my time

MAKE

DONALD

If trump turns Virginia away from that cunt, he wins

First Id have to go to the US embassy, then Id have to get a penis inspection, then I have to wait a month so the NSA can monitor me properly, then I can go. So sorry I cant get there in time

GREAT

Where did you get that nugget from? Cbc.ca?

We understand the issues better than you think. Many of us are professionals in the fields that are at-issue. Anyone with a brain can separate Trump's bombast with what he actually identifies as a problem, and his solution for it.

The "Trump supporters are poor and dumb" meme is a repurposing of the left's characterization of NRA members as fraidy cat single issue voters. It's not true. It never was true. It is more indicative of the Hillary campaign than Trump's. Surveys are completely skewed by sampling the Prius driving suburban cucklords who raise their wive's children, and think that their sociology degree and job as a head of consoling services for a state government funded non profit makes them a balanced free thinker who came to the rational conclusion that trump is literally hurler via news sound bites and skimming some huffpo hit pieces.

t. Finance professional with plenty of income and education.

Hillary is known for her temper.

She was supposed to go into the debates with a comfortable lead, she doesn't have that. She has that video of her screaming about how she isn't 50 points ahead.

She will not handle Trump on the debate stage. She will flip out. Everything she is slipping from her old shaky fingers.

ALL Trump has to do is sound good on jobs.

Most of the moderate middle majority who wait until the debates to finally make up their mind...all they really want to hear about is jobs. This includes the moderate dems as well as repubs. That big bell curve bulge in the middle --how can either side forget that? And yet they both do.

JOBS JOBS JOBS

Forget 'winning' the debate. Win the election AT the debate.

Speak to the moderate majority voters, the ones who don't vote straight party, the ones who make/break elections. JOBS

Oh wow, look at all these college grads who couldnt find employment, looks like those transgendered paraplegic dance therapy majors are going for hillery Cunton. Color me surprised

We will know how well Trump did and/or how poorly Clinton did based on how quickly the media try to bury the story, focus on the smallest detail, or coordinate to label trump's performance as something negative "dark", "uninformed", etc.

That moment when Hillary can step onto her perch without help. And cant get down without help.

retardation wins again! and this time, it's a good thing!

This would be the redpilling of the century and a good sign to the rest of the world next. Europe could follow in our footsteps and begin the liberation from liberals.

I see nothing to worry about. Trump during the republican primary's was bantz master and got the attention he wanted. Over these past couple of months his presidential demeanor has come through. Clinton has already emptied her clip into him as has the media and it's still neck and neck. Trump has been saving his attacks for Hillary directly to her on a night bigger than the super bowl.

Watch a presidential don who hasn't really taken an honest punch on a sick and desperate Hillary who's out of ammo is going to be savage lads.

Trump wil do more to destroy the EU than brexit could ever have hoped to. We are going full isolationist while Merkle floods you with """""refugees""""". It's only a matter of time until euros look across the sea and wonder why we are doing so much better.