F
O

Cred Forums is not alt right

Cred Forums is a board of peace

>this is a slide thread

Who made that pic is an autist

>Cred Forums btfo

Drumpfkins on suicide watch

um.. the differences is that we actually WERE kings..

the main difference I've seen is that SJWs take themselves seriously

>"ALT RIGHT JUST SAME AS SJW LEL FEEL THE POWER OF MY FENCESITTING CENTRISM'

Alt righ uses dank ass memes to get their point across tho

But which one of these groups is more likely to do what's needed to prevent more terrorist attacks from happening in our own countries and which group is just going to keep importing more refugees while bitching about gender pronouns?

/Thread

Cred Forums hates the alt-right and stormfags though

>I'll portray my side as a good looking, articulate and well mannered person who wants the best for everyone.
>I'll portray my opponents as ugly and incoherent caricatures who want to destroy everything good and decent in this world
wow, you really showed them lad

Lol people that believe things are bad! That's why we should embrace nihilism!

Except liberals openly say that those things are not good and decent and that they need to be destroyed.

Oh no this post finally gaslighted me. I support Trudeau Shill for Hill and Cuck for Glenn Beck now

I've never seen anyone call for the ban of the nuclear family.

Apart from that, you are taking the worse elements from the leftmost fringes of "liberalism" and apply it to all liberals.

By the same logic, you can replace the "conservative guy" in your pic with pic related and add captions like "hurr durr da jews are behind it all, hitler was right, women are trash, we need to kill niggers" and so on.

These kinds of pictures are good bait to trigger people but they do not constitute an argument.

>I've never seen anyone call for the ban of the nuclear family.
You clearly haven't looked that hard.

but we arent alt right, alt right was a name given to us by others

>Muh terrorists
War on (insert a distraction)

>Stormfront vs Tumblr
>Thinks Cred Forums is alt-right

Believe in the 6 million, because they'd believe in you.

Except you're wrong stupid fucking greek, everything in that picture is mainstream leftism.
>no hierarchy because "equality"
>wealth redistribution because "equality"
>anti-nationalism pro-globalism
>nuclear family openly criticized by fringe and lobbied against by less fringe through one sided divorce law, homosexual propaganda, and the idea that the state is the primary caretaker of children while parents hold a secondary role.
Even Hillary Clinton has stated that last point. They further destroy families through single motherhood, with children being raised in public schools by strangers who funnel propaganda into their head and fuel the child's rebellion against the traditions passed down by parents. Please get off this board and dont come back until you aren't going to shit up the place with stupid ideas and fallacies.