Half a million young people in Japan barely leave their homes

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/young-people-japan-hikikomori-anxiety-a7329396.html

The survey found that 541,000 15 to 39-year-olds were living in isolation. The figure is actually lower than was estimated in the 2010 cabinet office survey, when 696,000 were thought to be suffering from hikikomori.

However, those who do withdraw are doing so for longer, according to the study, as those who have shut themselves in their homes for at least seven years accounted for 35 per cent of the total. Another 29 per cent have lived as recluses for three to five years, The Japan Times reported.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/30/japan-says-it-must-look-after-its-own-before-allowing-syrian-refugees-in
aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/japan-rejected-99-percent-refugees-2015-160124070011926.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_autism#Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siyi_(Four_Barbarians)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_(1911–1941)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_von_Seeckt
exhentai.org/s/d7e34b98e4/963978-97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the 3d world is shit so they left for the 2d world. Simple as that

oh look it's this thread again

so when did you go out of your house for the last time ryuuji

You'd think social behaviour like this has been observed, recorded and solved in the past 200,000 years.

Or maybe kawaii animu has truly, finally ascended man into a new form of being.

i don't even leave my bed.

people become neurotic when we live in densely populated environments

so do rats, chickens and other animals

Is called eugenics, low test japs become neets while Long Wangs fuck all the japperings and make BEATIFUL 200 iq babie

who the fuck cares let them do what they want

>02:22:22

Plot twist:
>90% of Cred Forums is Japanese shitposters using proxies

They really got things figured out over there.

2D best D

> you will never attain this mastery of neetdom
> I'm even Asian, but the Japs are another fucking level
I fucking hate my wagecuckold life.
Teach me senpai

modernism is to blame

This is the era of the African male.
Our cocks are enormous ad women of any race are lining up to be brad by our superior african semen

If I'm a 7/10 white guy in good shape how much pussy can I get in Japan?

I'm jealous, how can people be NEETs so easily in there?

I barely left my house this summer, it's fucking close to 40° before lunch time.

I work from home so just go out in the night time

Here's the alternative for them:
>go out and get a job
>become salaryman
>work 12-16 hours a day
>work 6 days a week
>marry a women who just wants money and kids from you
>she takes your money and gives you an allowance
I'm surprised there aren't more NEETs & Hikkis in Japan. Hell, I'm surprised the suicide rate isn't higher.

If I had access to their real sex dolls and Ocado, I'd never leave the fucking house either

nip on pol, whining that nips are on pol isntead of being productive social creatures.

shocked the number is so low, japan on the rise, either that or they stopped breeding

>work 12-16 hours a day

oh fuck, is that really true? No wonder that more sensitive people just can't endure this shit.
On the other hand, their life expectancy is pretty long and it doesn't seem that such long hours would have a negative impact on their health.

you do realize that the vast majority of, if not all of, the Jap flags aren't even japanese people, right?

4 japs poster are actually japanese

There was a tweet by a Japanese female teacher. She asked why can't they be treated like humans. They work 16 hour days, 6 days a week, receive 0 overtime, and get bitched at by parents wondering why they weren't at school at 10pm to answer their questions.

I'm not surprised, society is totally set up for it now. If I could work from home then I would never need to leave either.

Where are they getting their money from

How left-wing is Japan in economic terms? Do they have a welfare system?

Who cares while they are functioning members of society (aka having a job and living their lives).
Unless they are neets, but if they live happily with a job who the fuck cares.

Can confirm. I'm in ESL at a public school and all the Japanese teachers stay from 7am to 7pm, sometimes later. If you're a young fresh out of college hire then it, 's even worse because you make less and get no paid vacation. Thank God I don't have to do any of that and I still get a good amount of dosh and benefits

Yeah, it does get old.

I'm sure it's more for the USA, almost 3x the population.

THIS IS GOOD, STOP POSTING THIS BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER, THERE ARE ALMOST AS MAY JAPANESE AS THERE ARE RUSSIANS EVEN THO THEY LIVE ON A SMALL ISLAND, MOST OF THEM LOOK UGLY CAUSE OF CENTURY LONG INBREEDING, LET THEM LOSE 60 MILLION AT LEAST, LESS GOOKS MEAN BETTER WORLD

none, youre a gaijin and they'd hate your fucking guts

That's terrible. I guess they need so many NEETs just because somebody has to watch all the anime and read all the manga.

>Our

Post a pic of your paw with a timestamp.

And will happen for a long time.
I make enough money inside my house, why go outside?
Its dangerous(8-10 people die everyday in my city, and were not even a big city) expensive and tiring because 50°C.

Why the fuck would anyone want to go out and socialize?

Many [female rats] were unable to carry pregnancy to full term or to survive delivery of their litters if they did. An even greater number, after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions. Among the males the behavior disturbances ranged from sexual deviation to cannibalism and from frenetic overactivity to a pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep. The social organization of the animals showed equal disruption.

Be brad.

I dont know about welfare but I do know a lot of the NEETs get funded by their parents who dont want it to be public knowledge their son is a NEET.

Let's just say that people watching in a Japanese anime store is even better than a rural Arkansas Wal Mart.

You see some interesting creatures crawl out

>Poo while Withdrew

Get out more Jap-Anne

Being an entirely non-military country means you don't have anything to do with your excess males. These ones shut themselves in, the excess males in poorer countries hang around townships and attack people. Same problem, different symptoms.

“…the mice became more promiscuous…mice would roam around attacking others or mounting them irrespective of gender…”

“…phase C, the incidence of conception in females declined and the resorption in foetuses increased. Maternal behaviour was disrupted. Some mothers in desperate searches for quieter areas abandoned young that fell on the way…”

How is it though that everyone in Japan ends up having to overwork, and yet your economy still sucks?
You export a huge amount of highly valuable products, and yet everyone is having to spend all of their waking hours working just to get by.

You can't get away from people in Tokyo. Only way to do it is to stay inside.

“…prematurely rejected, first by their fathers, then by their mothers, and then by established groups in the community, the young grew up without knowing how to behave, personally or socially as mice…”

Welcome to the modern age user.

Don't do this user. Just start by taking a walk.

>An even greater number, after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions.
every time

That money is going somewhere

Newer generations born in the now dysfunctional mouse utopia became withdrawn, spending their days grooming obsessively and dedicating their time solely to eating , drinking and sleeping. This generation, for all the emphasis they placed on grooming, would not reproduce. Moreover, these mice were noted to be unintelligent compared to previous generations.

“…the limit Calhoun imposed on his population [of mice] was space — and as the population grew, this became increasingly problematic. As the pens heaved with animals, one of his assistants described the rodent utopia as having become hell.”

sauce?

not doubting, neuropsych major wanting to read the paper

what this from

Psych major who was never heard of calhoun's rat experiments?

It's the future bruh. Someday it'll be seen as completely normal. Robots will be handling all of the bullshit tasks and jobs. A small percentage of the population will own the means of production and be in control. Won't matter to most though as long as they're able to slip into artificial 3D video game worlds, eat tendies, and smoke weed. NEETdom is the future. Extroverts will perish.

>Moreover, these mice were noted to be unintelligent compared to previous generations.
rude

its familiar but its been a while since i took animal learning and behavior, and my prof was kinda shit for it. we mainly did skinner shit with pigeons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

maybe they need to be flushed out with nukular weapons?

Here's a question. Do we know how many people are Cred Forums regulars at this point? And if we do, which I would assume would be impossible to know, how would we know. I read somewhere a long time ago there were only like 4000. Which seems low and no I don't recall the source.

>tfw reading this thread on my commute home after my 15 hour shift and I have a 39.5 degree fever but get to go to work tomorrow too
How do I get a job as a professional NEET
pls help
pls
pls

Google "behavior sink". I forget what the paper was called, but that was the term he coined.

thanks

sudoku yourself

>inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females
BETA UPRISING SOON

Out of the way “penthouse” spaces were occupied by mice considered to be “the beautiful ones,” and were groups primarily consisting of females and very few males. They would spend their time grooming, eating, and sleeping, but doing nothing else, not even breeding. Pansexuality became common, and soon the society collapsed, even when the numbers of mice dropped to numbers seen when Universe 25 started.

The reason is, as Calhoun would explain, that the mice had ceased being mice even before the society collapsed. He called it a “first death.” A death of the spirit. These mice had lost the ability to be mice. To know how to fight, breed and care for themselves. He coined the term “Behavioral Sink” to describe the fate of Universe 25.

This wasn’t the only time Calhoun conducted the experiment. At some point he had done the same experiment with rats, and they had suffered the same fate due to the same pattern: Violence, followed by hypersexuality, followed by asexuality, followed by self-destruction.

There is an unlimited amount of money to be made online.

Use your brain 英語 先生

will do.

as i said, im familiar with the name, but i dont think we got to it.

or it was deliberately ignored, my college is going SJW

Considering it, my family only gets 50% life insurance payment if I do that though

underrated

>implying English teachers have shifts like that
only office jobs are so cucked

well, thank you for reply. it's really nice to be able to have live chat with someone across the globe.

Doing what though

rats ≠ people you retards

be a disappointment to your parents

>hikikomori
>suffering

since when did living the dream become a form of suffering?

>asexuality comes after hypersexuality
So we're not losers, we're ahead of the curve

Nice

>There is an unlimited amount of money to be made online.

Notice me Senpai.

Find a spot where traffic is moving very fast and walk out into the road with your eyes glued to your phone. Bingo, 100% payout.

Have always been wondering.. Is in on purpose that the lens on the goggles look like a Turkish flag arab half moon`?

and? what's the problem if they enjoy who the fuck cares. Say that to the billionaire that never leave their dungeons.

Because Japan is so afraid of dying off they'll let anyone live, which is ironically killing them even faster.

Which is exactly why the nursing stabber was so based.

>tfw we are the beautiful ones

Probably some percentage have been forced to fend for themselves after their parents died or took drastic measures.

On the topic of NEETs, I found this pic on Cred Forums.

Why don't Japanese men want their women? Is it because of anime? Is this why Japanese women go after so many other races

You don't work 7 12+ hour shifts a week?
How else are you going to get rich?

light falling on the goggles. The artist did a poor job at making the lenses look curved.

I wish I could be a tru hikki but I have to leave my house once a week to buy food.

The housewives really fuck up the curve for women. Hikki is a more important datapoint. Since those reject reality, rather than just taking care of housework while their husband is out

cant you pay some tramp vodka to home deliver groceries.

They have self checkout here, cuts down annoying checkout talk

I don't know. I have a great career and make good money and even I simply go from work to home and home to work.

It's not exactly isolation I suppose but I probably wouldn't be much different if I was NEET.

A FUCKING MEATBALL

So 1% of young people stay home? Like a small percentage that's almost all autists and downies? Nothing to see here.

>just start by going outside

Wow, great advice.

what do you do

2 late wagie

do mice even have a society
this sounds like pseudoscience

I'm not that rich to waste money on delivery. I'd rather save up and buy some nice shit instead. Thankfully you will almost never have to deal with checkout talk in Russia except basic "do you want a bag?"

whats happening to people? is technology messing with their brains or did they always have problems but were brought out or amplified by social technology that alienates them?

less reasons to go outside

Sr Systems Admin. 32 years old and divorced 2 years now. No kids so only live in an apartment.

Work > Home > Fap > Sleep > Repeat

The level of Japanese shitposting is amazing, unlike ours

>you die
>look over your life with primal cynicism
>think you'll be fine with wasting it

Just out of curiosity, whats the rates on these guys being raised by single mothers?
I heard that if you divorce in japan, as a male, you cant even see your god damned children

did hikkis exist before the internet?

Be my cute neet gf

Everything existed in some form before the Internet. I mean, people in Greece were shitposting on walls before we were even thoughts in our grandparents heads.

>Long wang Japs
Top keks.

>10%
Absolutely disgusting

Tick tock!

Are you a manlet? If so no pussy
If you're blonde/ginger they will hover on you
If you're brunette you better have good facial aesthetics

>10%
I'm surprised, i thought our numbers was much higher

why would they?

My guess is, yes, but they weren't so easy to identify.
Growing up in the 1980s and 1990s, there was one or two "strange" men in our town who still lived with Mummy.
They didn't have much to do, so they would often catch a bus to the library or ride a bicycle to the beach or corner shop.

Is Sweden a NEET paradise?

What kind of gibmedats can you get for staying at home playing vidya and shitposting?

Isn't what you're describing a standard Scandinavian prison?

Hikikomori is the one who never leaves his house/room, so if they went outside they weren't hikkis.

Utopian society rat experiment
Look it up, really makes the potassium sodium pump in your neurons work

But even that is still light years ahead of what these ones are doing

Do you really get high speed internet and gaming quality desktops/laptops? If the food is also fairly decent it might be worth gaining citizenship and murdering some people.

I have never worked and im 26

I have an apartment and things are alright.

That should give you an idea

i am hikikomori
last time i went outside for anything besides seeing the doctor was 2014

Yes, ever heard of hermits

From what I've seen you do. Hell their prisons are better than my apartment

The friendly old men who lived in the woods and wrote illuminated manuscripts for the rest of their lives?

Are you talking about wizards?
That sounds like wizards.

rejoice user, for you are the 21 century hermit. Cred Forums is your paper, shitposting your illuminated manuscript.

Funnily enough in Japan hermits are synonymous with wizards.

Would you lose your gibmedats if you worked part-time?

worth going into now ? 23 years old cs degree

Hooray!

I dont really have gibmedats

I just study shitt high school subjects online which allows me to get around 10k(SEK) a month

I could work and get it too.

Which I fucking should have done. I would have gotten 10k a month + salary for a few years. With my shitty 25 sqm apartment I could have had a few 100k saved up by now

but then again im a NEET

This confuses me the fuck out when I visiting St.petersburg

Why?

I would think a CS degree would put you down a different path. I majored in IT Management and I can't really code anymore as I never kept up with it in years.

My work is administrative (active directory, server administration, etc). I spent the last 6 months occasionally making accounts for people and rebooting servers when I wasn't shitposting on Cred Forums

may you shitpost forevermore user-kun

Because in Finland, you would have to pay 0,20€ for a plastic bag

>I just study shitt high school subjects online which allows me to get around 10k(SEK) a month

How long can you keep the facade up?

I have basically the same degree.
What technical stuff should I look at that is essential for a sys administration position. I graduate in may and beginning to look at all my options.

source on that onahole so i can buy holy shitttt.

>nigger
>italy

Checks out

>The housewives
No such thing in 21st century.

You get I think 2 years of that(continually) which has ran out now for me, so now I've started university. Here I got 4 years of studying gibmedats I think

Althogh im pretty sure I could continue to study and only take the government student loans which is at 1% interest atm i think and you dont have to start paying back until you got yourself a job and the interest rate doesn't start ticking until then too

Their currency has been deflating for years. Peoples money is worth more the longer they hold onto it so people never spend as they can get more for less later. This leads to no one spending

Learn linux administration and windows/server administration. Also get familiar with Networking (not to an advanced degree like our Network Admin). That's all I did mainly.

I had to work two years in Helpdesk before I was promoted.

Im pretty sure a place like turkey has a huge peak in NEET women because they are housewives, not because they are all unmarried women shlicking to boy love

Many Russian food stores charge for bags today.

are these kind of jobs going to become rarer though?

Turkey doesn't live in the 21st century

Aa okay
I thought they just give them for free or something

No. It's the kind of work that can't be outsourced (unlike programming to some degree and call center stuff).

Most any universities or large corporations need a dedicated helpdesk and systems/server team.

>This wasn’t the only time Calhoun conducted the experiment. At some point he had done the same experiment with rats, and they had suffered the same fate due to the same pattern: Violence, followed by hypersexuality, followed by asexuality, followed by self-destruction.
WW2, followed by sexual liberation, followed by Cred Forums, followed by social justice.

>tfw they're remaking it but removing the 'problematic' fun

i've been a web dev for some time, any advice on how to "transition"

thanks

Wait what? I thought the same team who did the reboot were making it?

Thats my point. They could make the chart 21 century proof by omitting housewives.

What counts as hiki? I hardly leave my home if I can help it because everywhere I go has a rancorous smell and is filled with the rude, loud, obnoxious and bums.

you guys have fucking nice cities. i'm jealous i wasn't born a nip desu.

Are Japanese people prone to autism?

thats a 7 fuck stick

>tfw you realize the last time you went outside was over 2 months ago

Japan can solve this problem by bringing in young, fertile men from the Middle East and Africa.

>live at med coast
>become a NEET

now i know what to blame

make videos of your night outings and share your you tube channel please. also isn't 2 chan a thing over there? is 2chan any good?

They are the embodiment of autism. A race of geeks.

Cred Forums has hundreds of thousands of visitors. Probably over a million.

>huge national debt
>highly educated men all in their room just being on the internet
>insane military spending considering they are not allowed to attack any nation
>all modern anime are battle school shows
Its obvious. They have their top scientists working on the ultimate mecha robot. The spending, the national debt, pretending educated men just fap to animu girls. Its all a big smokescreen. They will create a robot, they will fuck everyone up. Once the emperor steps down (which never happened before) and they get a new younger one ready to lead them in a many years long war they will rape asia like a barren vietnamese wife.

you have 2ch and 2chan, one is normie city, the other is okay, from what Ive browsed.

Why not just become a dank ass fisherman

Aren't Swedish prisons essentially mosques by now?

Jvloggers are cringey as fuck. Literally embarrassed for them. I've not been on 2ch so I wouldn't know

i'm curious

So why is it that japan has historically had higher average IQs than anglos, but they haven't nearly contributed as much to academia and science? they're starting to pick up speed now, which is good for them

is it because whites have fatter tail ends in their distributions, so they have more geniuses, or what?

This is why:

Yes

t. Diogenes

Don't do this user. Just start by getting back in bed.

Whites have more retards than asians, but whites more geniuses too, and it's those geniuses who advance civilization.

They brought in a handful that have already committed crime. They actually require that you have proper documents as well so 99%+ are fucked.

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/30/japan-says-it-must-look-after-its-own-before-allowing-syrian-refugees-in

aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/japan-rejected-99-percent-refugees-2015-160124070011926.html

Yes, Japan has the most autism, but it is about diagnosis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_autism#Japan

hey have you ever been to bruges. i watched a movie in bruges and it looks comfy.

not like vlogging per se just like no commentary outings. filming what you would normally do on your nights out.

How do they pay for their internet and such if they don't work? Do they work online?

That would be racist.

YO JAP

WALK ON

do you have a source for that. could be some graph you just made

Thats in belgium. Those fuckers cut themselves loose from us for no reason. Ill set foot there again once we've reclaimed our soil there.

That said Ive been to zeeland (Zealand, province of netherlands close to Bruges, also gave the name to new Zealand). They have a lot of comfy places like that.

Why did diogenes walk with a lantern in the city if he couldve just chilled in his barrel all day?

Literally the only reason I'm not moving to Japan.

haha

gook kid afraid to leave his stoop

progressivism is good what is delusion

continent Asian
Japanese

pick one

>>continent Asian
>Japanese
>
>pick one
I thought japan has claims on continent asian soil

sleep it off

now is 21st century and it is for white people and European people

Japan had been cutting relationship with the world till year of 1850s.

the idea and word of "Asia" is viewing from Europe

nothing is existance common idea in this area(what people call it Asia)

Now is 21st century but Asians(China,Korea,South East Asia) lives in the time of 18th~19th century for white people

Japanese people lived with white people's modern era in the 18 and 19th century and will experience yellow people's modern era in 21st century and their militarism, nationalism and imperialism

More like Japan & South Korea will experience China's imperialism when Trump pulls USA bases out

Prepare to get enriched

thats what they thought during the second sino-japanese war. Since then China had a modernised army and 10 times the soldiers of japan.
Then nips went crazy and buttfucked china hard. Its like their national pasttime.

Start smoking and make it a rule you can't smoke inside.
You will start going out just to get some nicotine.

>15%
At first I was surprised but then I remembered neets are just dol bludgers and we have plenty of moari and islanders.

China's ideolgy have never changed since ancient era, what is imperialism(Sinocentrism)

Mao says "Chinese people are most aggressive and warlike people"

When Europe power came to Asia.
Japan gave advice China,Korea but they never listen like "Muh! China is central of the universe! Shut up Jap! shut up whites! we are Chonsen people, Chinese people are superior than White and Japs!"

Siyi (Four Barbarians)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siyi_(Four_Barbarians)

today's Chinese imperaism is triggered by optium war for revenge

China and its people shuts their eyes to their own shortcomings and will attack neighbours (America?Russia?Korea?Taiwan?South East Asia? India? and Japan) to hide their fault in the past

>check id
>Being this New

comiket 87 was a few years ago

>At the peak population, most mice spent every living second in the company of hundreds of other mice. They gathered in the main squares, waiting to be fed and occasionally attacking each other. Few females carried pregnancies to term, and the ones that did seemed to simply forget about their babies. They'd move half their litter away from danger and forget the rest. Sometimes they'd drop and abandon a baby while they were carrying it.

>The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—and few males—inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

>Since then China had a modernised army and 10 times the soldiers of japan

Sino-German cooperation until 1941
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_(1911–1941)

Johannes Friedrich "Hans" von Seeckt (22 April 1866 – 27 December 1936) was a German military officer who served as Chief of Staff to August von Mackensen, and was a central figure in planning the victories Mackensen achieved for Germany in the east during the First World War.

After failing to gain a seat as a candidate for the Centre Party, Seeckt was elected to the Reichstag as a member of the DVP, serving from 1930 through 1932. In October 1931, Seeckt was a featured speaker at a rally at Bad Harzburg which led to the founding of the Harzburg Front.[64] In the presidential election of 1932 he wrote to his sister, urging her to vote for Hitler.[64] From 1933–1935 he served as an adviser to Chiang Kai-shek and helped to establish a new basis for Sino-German cooperation until 1941. In October 1933, Seeckt arrived in China to head the German military mission.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_von_Seeckt

Im sorry I confused first and second sino japanese war

>The prevailing view in the West was that the modernized Chinese forces would crush the Japanese. Observers commended Chinese units such as the Huai Army and Beiyang Fleet.[17]

The German General Staff predicted Japanese defeat. William Lang, a British advisor to the Chinese military, praised Chinese training, ships, guns, and fortifications, stating that "in the end, there is no doubt that Japan must be utterly crushed".[18]

>The Japanese success during the war was the result of the modernisation and industrialisation embarked upon two decades earlier.[31] The war demonstrated the superiority of Japanese tactics and training from the adoption of a Western-style military. The Imperial Japanese Army and Imperial Japanese Navy were able to inflict a string of defeats on the Chinese through foresight, endurance, strategy and power of organisations. Japanese prestige rose in the eyes of the world. The victory established Japan as the dominant power in Asia

as fucked up as this sounds, this may actually be healthier than just layin in bed all the fucking time

SourcE?

We gon steal all the Jap wimmin

boku no pico

Picture looks comfy btw

Nevermind, found it.

exhentai.org/s/d7e34b98e4/963978-97

Unpaid overtime is expected of you.

>tfw got acceted for a job in thw US Embassy in Tokyo

Gonna be neat

is this a problem at all? i do not think so.

Maybe the japs will finally die off
Don't tell Hiro I said that

Get anything good from C87?

>implying Sweden would send muzzies to prison

Western degeneracy media is really attackign Japan hard.
THe other week they were going om about how bad it is that Japanese people often don't have sex before marriage, which was basically normal in the West prior to everything becoming degenerate.

Japan will never fall. They don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. They are by far the most isolated major country, economically (look at % of foreign trade/GPD), diplomatically, demographically... they've always lived on their own time, just borrowing from abroad whatever it may be useful like technology.

Japan is fucking crowded with people. No shit some would rather stay at home.

I'll be honest, if i could get weebshit straight from the source without needing translation I'd probably never leave the house either

Which country you from and how do the japanese treat you as an outsider?

Give me a cute waifu