When will it stop?? never!

>Fernando Machado, who used to be a woman, met Diane Rodriguez, who used to be a man, on social media two years ago and started a relationship.

>Then they decided they wanted a child, and Mr Machado soon made the discovery he was expecting.

>The couple were able to have a baby because neither had undergone corrective surgery.

so basically its a man and a woman having a baby but they have reversed he roles of man and woman. i mean theres nothing "worlds first" about this shit it happens every fucking day!!!!!!

express.co.uk/news/world/714481/Transgender-man-gives-birth-OWN-BABY-world-first

>Ms Rodriguez said: “We live as man and woman. I’m a transfeminine woman and Fernando is a transmasculine man. The process to get here was complex for each of us.

this gem is also in that article

kinda hot desu

Does the HTR fuck with the baby?

isnt that incest?

mentally ill woman has baby with a mentally ill man
stop the presses

>first
you are about a decade too late, this shit happened in the states around 2005

The man taking estrogen is enough to fuck up sperm quality alone.

Judgment can't come any sooner

that kid will grow up fucked and commit before the age of 24

This is kind of amazing, to be honest. A man giving birth to a baby. How is that not a miracle to you people? Just put away your jaded cynicism for one second to appreciate how cool this is.

she is not a man

It's a woman on testosterone, not a man. There's a huge difference between the twp

highly doubt that's the world first

((((man))))

But its not the worlds first

>leafposting

West, how did you allow this degeneracy? This is not the right type of freedom.

I want to move to the Philippines if Trump loses

>Am White
>STEM degree
>Will learn the language
>Will adapt to culture to the best of my ability

Will you take me in Duterte-kun?

It's not a man.

She still is a woman.

She had a fucking kid lmfao how autistic is this fucking planet now?

Hmm I wonder if test changes the development of the fetus in some way. It seems very dangerous to give birth if you are are taking hormones.

>"Let's say it's a century ago, in 1916 and you have this wonderful invention that you're introducing to the market called the licki brush. You'd be lucky if they didn't just string you up in a tree! Because you're absolutely insane."

Time will tell but there is no way this child will develop properly - physically or mentally. Having tranny parents fuck you up with hormones should be child abuse.

It happened well before 2005 user

Man and woman have been having children for quite some time

A

so they're a heterosexual couple

It's still pretty degenerate.

This in confusing . A women who looks like a man gives birth .

>corrective surgery
I wonder what they did about their hormone treatments?

is anyone keeping track of the bewildering array of terms associated with all these various perversions??

You haven't seen shit yet.

Wait for the day a man has his own baby in his implanted womb.