YEAH I'M FREE

YEAH I'M FREE
FREE FALLIN'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l5lJDvqWi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ONE, NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME

She's not freefalling in every poll, though...

muh fine arts

>the 'educated' are getting educated
Beautiful.

She is, actually.

Didn't the exact same thing happen to Romney though? lmao

intelligence != income

If you're poor, you're subhuman. Take yourself as an example.

says the serbshit

what actually happened back in August that Don took that huge drop?

> thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=0l5lJDvqWi4

Are you shitter-shattered because I'm richer than you while living in a country that's much poorer? That's OK, not everyone can be a functioning individual, some of you are just subhuman.

Clinton propagandamachine started focusing on Trump. As you can see the endless baseless insults such as 'racist' have stopped having much of an effect.

Hah, serb calling anyone subhuman.

>KEK

Says a fucking leaf

>falling before the debate

absolutely not controlled

Lel.

I'm sorry I don't understand the point you're trying to make here. what you've highlighted is the opposite of freefalling.

She's free-falling with the 75+ thousand/year crowd, as you can see, and doing consistently poorly with the medium-earners.

t. 8 no ho, dragonballz

Clinton supporters are all unemployed college grads

now show the graph with gender and ""degree"" awarded.

right. I was just confused because you circled the two graphs where she's doing well. the problem is there are way more poor people than rich, which is why the dems always try to encourage the vote in those areas.

hah I didn't make that association at all, living in an inner city neighborhood. I'd wager that socially regressive college grads make up only a small proportion of the fine people latched on to the gubmint's teat.

Yes, but education =/= intelligence as well.

Income is a much better measure for intelligence than some lib shit degree.