Where is it boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
anonews.co/hillary-assange/
vocaroo.com/i/s0WDeQ50i0wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is just a picture of them and some words. Do you have any better source?

Cardiac arrest

who will arrest her if the FBI and CIA are both in her pocket?

Hell, FBI didn't do jack shit. they wanted her to walk free.

This cunt has been saying this for months.

Ultimate Aussie shitposter.

Anyone have any updates on this? I thought it was supposed to drop before the debates.

He doesn't have any

Why I Switched My Endorsement from Clinton to Trump

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

Farage: ‘Hillary Clinton Is an Outdated Twentieth Century Candidate’

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/

FBI Used Agents As Pawns To Insulate Hillary, Aides & Clinton Foundation From Prosecutions

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/

Bring it already!!
We are close enough to October.

>Assange gets on live television
>shoots himself in the back with a shotgun on live television
>he has been feeling depressed and wanted to shock the world like Budd Dwyer

It would be more effective to catch her in a massive lie.

He probably has enough shit that would make her step down from Democrat party, but releasing it at different times can have more damaging effects.

Say she says something during the debate tonight and then tomorrow he released a leaked document that proves the opposite, catching her in a lie. That would be amazing.

Anyway her birthday is coming up next month, I am sure he has a nice gift planned for her.

October dumbasses.

Think of the news cycles. Even if the bitch got caught up in it enough to arrested she wouldn't be indicted or anything until weeks, maybe months after an investigation or something.

If this also dropped now the news would be covered up and spun by the time November rolls around and the media will already have its narrative set for the dumb masses to absorb & collect their conscience.

yes yes, sure he has dirt on Hillary. Or not, she's pure.

>who will arrest her if the FBI and CIA are both in her pocket?

she only has certain groups within those agencies, if a tipping point is reached everyone looks worse than they already do, eventually they'll cut her loose to save face

This

Hillary literally collapsed on camera and people have already forgotten about it, fully buying the "Pneumonia lolz" narrative

it is just his get-out-of-the-embassy free card. clinton agreed to pardon him when she's president if he doesn't release it. if we don't see anything, expect to see some wikileaks dirt on trump in a month

anonews.co/hillary-assange/

She's about as pure as an african town lake downstream to drink from.

And I'm pretty sure the lake has less illnesses.

ty for the correcting the record though.

>user news

ok

>EXPECT US
>not to deliver

>she only has certain groups within those agencies
The decision from within the agency to not press charges against her for the email shit was unanimous for the team that worked on the case.

Either she has the entire agency in her pocket, she has enough of the agency in her pocket to ensure that anyone put in a position to have an authoritative opinion on her freedom or lack thereof is also in her pocket, or...you know...she did nothing illegal.

Yeah thats fucked up!

Plus Obongo is covering her ass like crazy

The don't call it an October Surprise for nothing!!!!!

> not dropping the leaks RIGHT before the election

It's almost like you have no idea about the "masses"

They won't let her win. They are covering her ass now to save the integrity of all the people involved, including Obama. No one wants that corrupt, controlling bitch as their boss.

What he didn't account for, was how corrupt the system actually was.

Post yfw Hillary gets lynched on Halloween

But we know she did something illegal, and the FBI even said that if anyone other than hillary did the same thing they'd be indicted.

He waits if he does it now they just replace hillary , with probably a better candidate

Maybe he plans to drop it if she actually ends up in office? Leading to her resigning as President and handing it off to her VP, thereby preventing a Clinton presidency even if Trump loses?

her business partners covered for her and will continue to do so until public pressure is to great

which is what we are doing now

with the help of Assange

inb4 they bait and switch, replacing hillary with a "moderate Democratic candidate" in mid-October in attempt to steal votes from "radical madman Trump"

Seems to me like that was the plan, but all the shootings did a great job taking up the spotlight out of nowhere.

TPTB made a play wikileaks weren't expecting imo. Probably better to wait until after the first debate.

>debate starts
>Moderators are complete shills
>Hillary's diaper is ready
>She grows stronger with every question she answers
>Trump is getting nervous
>They only ask him about racism and stupid sjw shit
>SJWs don't believe his answers
>Assange views everything from the embassy
>"It's time to make her cough that lies"
>Twitter is on fire
>Meanwhile, the stadium is starting to read the leaks
>A jewish henchman approaches the main moderates, says something to his ear
>"O...oy vey....I think we may have new information...."
>"PEPEEEE" is heard
>TVs get hacked showing the leak
>Hillary starts to cough frogs
>Diaper full of shit LEAKING through her fake iron legs
>"Is that pneumonia?" asks Trump "Thank guys! MAGAAAAAA!"
>Trump creates a wall around Hillary, who explodes like Cell and gets the wall full of shit
>"Shadilay!"

Praise kek

This will be the 18th leak that gets her arrested. She already has 25,000 years in prison.

Isn't it enough, Jules?

Decent!

decent dubs!

>COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
>CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
>EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
>SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
>PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
>SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
>BY PEPE, KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
>LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

Joe Biden.

Marvelous!

>PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO

Don't worry

He'll post it after she wins the election

Kekahu Kekbar!

>she's pure
Wew, almost lost my breakfast after reading that.

>OP doesn't know what an October surprise is.
>OP is a newfag

"My next leak will surely destroy Hillary Clinton," says increasingly nervous faggot for the sixth time this year.

Shit. Beat me to it lol.

>source other than breitbart
Please

The testimony of comey to congress

>literally on film laughing about the death that destabilized the middle east
I'll take "no" for one googillion dollars, Alex

Is this a dank new meme?

>arresting someone to whom the law does not apply
good luck with that americorrupts

you mean when he said that she DIDN'T lie to the FBI ???

leaf, pls

why would he wait?

ITts too late for that. Most states have already printed their ballots and they can't be replaced essentially. If the Dems do that, Trump pretty much automatically wins.

we are meme'ing hillary into oblivion;

tonight, the real devastation begins

>PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO

Assange has nothing important.

He''s just a salesman trying to keep his lifestyle and public persona

>lol previous leak suddenly doesn't exist no more XD

even assuming that what you say is correct, there is always the potential that Kaine is their effective substitute

ROOOOOFL CHECK OUT THIS EPIC MEME GUYS HOLY SHIT YOU LIKE...MENTIONED A BUCH OF SHIT RELATED TO THEM! MY FUCKING SIDES!!

too late for that, majority of states have the ballots finished, unless they choose Kaine, who will not beat Trump.

ballots are printed and shipped 3 weeks before the elections, so they'd have to do that AND promote the new candidate within just 3 weeks

I hope this is true; I am hesitant to declare victory too soon, but it looks like a trump presidency is highly likely

Can they just keep the current ticket and run with it saying kaine will just take office instead?

I know your feeling, but it's too late for the liberals to change the candidate. Best we can do is wait and go vote Trump, anything that happens in between is of little importance now.

He said that back in july and he didn't deliver.

Nope. It's the Dems fault if they wanted to run a half-dead zombie. If she dies on stage or her health problems become to bad, tough shit. Should have thought about that before she ran.

yes, this is my point, but like said, i don't think he will beat Trump

>anything that happens in between is of little importance now.
What about the upcoming debates?

And Hillary's increasingly worsening health? She is likely to continue to show signs of being unhealthy

2 hours before the last debate.

Whatever happened to citizen's arrest? Get some guns together and lynch a bitch

yeah...nah...

Underrated

I'm sure she has some sort of immunity as a public figure

"Guys! Guys! This time, this leak will expose EVERYTHING!"

>it's fucking nothing

"lol I was just leading you on. This next leak is going to BLOW YOUR MIND! ;) "

>it's fucking nothing

"top ten most DAMAGING LEAKS to DESTROY HILLARY'S CAREER! You won't BELIEVE what number 7 reveals!"

>guesswhat.jpg

You guys fall for this con artist clickbait faggot every time.

He did not say that

Yeah some Australian made it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0WDeQ50i0wA

Anyone have a link to that first thread?

He did say that.
>We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI