ice poseidon hates niggers
idolizes hitler
happy the jews died
white pride world wide

who fucking cares?

he is beyond retarded unless its just an act

he said he's voting for trump if that's any indicator

Yes he knows who moonman is

He streams runescape or what? Posting about someone so obscure should be considered shit posting.

ice piss is pretty redpilled in the sense that he's self-serving, hates trihards, and thinks most women are stupid. but he's too mentally handicapped to use his influence to make anything happen. at least he's funny Cx

No.
narcotics of all kinds are degenerate, especially meth.

Ice is based af

youtube.com/watch?v=mBHYlK9_ia4

yeyeye it's lit HAHA

Cx

Black niggers

haHA

ice is based

not only is it shitposting, it is cringy as fuck

i watch his stream, but this has nothing to do with politics since he is no political figure or says anything remotely political

EAST CHICKEN Cx TriHard

He just shit all over clinton last night tho, so not really true.

Still you gotta admit it's interesting that he's grown so huge on twitch when usually admins try to suppress anything that is remotely politically incorrect. He even has staff members who religiously watch and support him. How's he getting away with it? Is it because he's hiding behind multiple layers of autism?

kfc and watermelon

>does the youtube guy who I've just spent the past 3 weeks being indoctrinated pass the approval of a cambodian clay pot sculpting board?
>guys pls

Fuck youtube """stars"""

Read a book

REPORT SAGE AND HIDE OFF-TOPIC THREADS

Of course I'm constantly focused on bettering myself, but the political views of people with large followings interest me. Even more so in the era of internet celebrities because of how new and chaotic it is. I would argue it's even more intriguing than traditional celebrities that this board usually bitches about because most of these guys make their own original content and aren't under the control of the Jewish powerhouse yet.