Trump said we should use nuclear weapons

How will he defend this at the debates?

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/politics/20160916/1045362244/clinton-president-russia-war.html
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
theduran.com/hillary-declare-war-cyberattackers-threatens-russia-half-full-auditorium/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-threatens-war-russian-media-wont-even-report-video/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/
observer.com/2016/09/clintons-complete-lack-of-a-funny-bone-could-cost-her-mondays-debate/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/paula-jones-want-attend-presidential-debate/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/18/theresa-may-takes-aim-at-jeremy-corbyn-over-trident-renewal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source?

Hillary said she wants war with Russia and China.
How will she defend this at the debates?

>source?

Joe Scarborough.

>Hillary said she wants war with Russia and China.

Wow what a great source you got there user.

>Trump said we should use nuclear weapons

I fail to see a problem here

who?

why have em if you don't use em

build wall

they're bringing drugs

>why have em if you don't use em

LET'S BLOW UP THE WORLD

WE'LL MAKE EVERYONE DEAD AGAIN

He simply asked
"Why can't we use them?"
And the people giving him the briefing kept dodging the question as he asked multiple times
They should have answered the question

it is clear to me that you are not very well read, limited nuclear war is still a possibility.

Why can't we use nuclear weapons?

>"Why can't we use them?"

Well killing off 99.99% of life on earth is one.

>THIS IS BAIT

THIS IS BAIT

>THIS IS BAIT

THIS IS BAIT

>THIS IS BAIT

THIS IS BAIT

>Use 60KT nuke with blast radius of 1.5km. designed for tactical attack on enemy military unit formations.
>Only 0.01% of life on earth survives.

Dumb nigger.

sputniknews.com/politics/20160916/1045362244/clinton-president-russia-war.html

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

theduran.com/hillary-declare-war-cyberattackers-threatens-russia-half-full-auditorium/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-threatens-war-russian-media-wont-even-report-video/

he should role with it. I have had dozens of conversations about the middle east with all sorts of people candidly, and everyone basically wants to fucking nuke them

politicians and the media pussyfoot around this shit, I know it's a popular idea though

Hillary Gets Super-Sized Podium To Compete With Trump

dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/

Clinton’s Complete Lack of a Funny Bone Could Cost Her Monday’s Debate

observer.com/2016/09/clintons-complete-lack-of-a-funny-bone-could-cost-her-mondays-debate/

PAULA JONES Wants to Join GENNIFER FLOWERS in Front Row at Presidential Debate

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/paula-jones-want-attend-presidential-debate/

>sage

>sputniknews.com/politics/20160916/1045362244/clinton-president-russia-war.html

Lies, you can't have war with Russia or China because it will lead to nuclear holocaust. Do you even Cold War?

>hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/

Lies, Hillary supports the Iran deal.

There are places where Russia could nuke (although limited) where we would just sanction them
There are places where we could nuke where Russia would just bitch and complain and unsuccessfully try to sanction us
What are some other reasons not to use them?

nuclear deterrence doesn't work if the option to use nuclear weapons is fully disregarded
the act of possessing such devices is not enough to keep others from using them

Ya dood thats how it works.
Everyone will be kill

Today I learned that the atomic bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima killed all life on earth.

If you need the answer spoonfed your not fit to be a president
>why dont we drop a bomb somewhere and then contaminate the area with heavy radiation ?

yawn, he said you don't take anything off the table, not that we "should"

piss off clueless CTR

there are "nuclear" bullets made from depleted uranium that explode on impact. not every nuclear weapon is a bomb meant to wipe out a city

dont know, but i do know OPpenheimer threads on /k/ are comfy af

Today I learned that the controlled atomic explosions in the Pacific Ocean and Nevada Desert destroyed all life in the galaxy one thousand times over

>Provides claim without a source

>Complains others dont use sources

Wew CTR budget cuts are really hurting the quality control

I agree with him, first place to bomb is that magic black box the mudslimes seem so infatuated with, then we wipe north korea off the map.

open your eyes fucking sheep
Hillary says a lot of things, then it turns out those things are lies

I cant even tell if people are trolls or just genuinely retarded

Is it weird that after seeing so much degeneracy I see a nuclear holocaust as the better option?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/18/theresa-may-takes-aim-at-jeremy-corbyn-over-trident-renewal

Get fucked OP what the fuck is the good of a weapon if no one thinks you will use it?

Exactly, north korea is developing nuclear weapons freely because they know we wont do shit about it.
I say we elect trump and show that asshole kim why he should be afraid of us.

I fail to see a downside.

>Spend the GDP of a small country developing somethign
>Refuse to use them, just keep them funneling money into them

This is why you need a BUSINESSMAN in charge

The contamination factor is actually further down the list of concerns than you would think
Especially in the new bombs where a smaller fission reaction triggers a larger fusion reaction