Do Trumpfags even know what Trump's policies are?

I have ever before seen a group of mouth breathing retards like Trump voters. I've seen cats and dogs smarter than Trump voters.

Ask them anything about Trump's economic policies and see what you get. Ask them what Trump's position on the estate tax and see what you get. Making it betterer is not an answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/
observer.com/2016/09/clintons-complete-lack-of-a-funny-bone-could-cost-her-mondays-debate/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/paula-jones-want-attend-presidential-debate/
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/05/09/donald-trumps-excellent-economic-idea-abolish-the-federal-minimum-wage/#49ad02627546
donaldjtrump.com/positions
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2016/may/20/jennifer-shilling/top-01-would-be-big-winner-under-donald-trumps-tax/
theintercept.com/2016/07/25/robert-kagan-and-other-neocons-back-hillary-clinton/
original.antiwar.com/jp-sottile/2016/08/08/whats-a-neocon-to-do/
truth-out.org/news/item/33589-why-rand-paul-called-hillary-clinton-a-neocon
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-says-he-would-make-va-system-more-privatized-1468273989
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course they don't

But isn't it fun watching a populist revolt against liberal faggots?

>populist revolt

How is it populist in any way? Most Americans don't support Trump because half of Americans don't even vote faggot. Nor is his policies "populist" in any way shape or form. It's GWB all over again.

HILL SHILLS CAN'T EVEN READ LMAO THEY HAVE TO ASK TRUMP SUPPORTERS. I'M LITERALLY LMAOING@ YOUR LIFE RITE NOW aAHAHAHAHA

he gonna build a wall and make america great again

Yes, they're all on his site.

You can ask hillary supporters the same shit and they couldn't come up with anything

Of course they don't. Drumpf is racist nazi who makes micro-aggressions everywhere he goes and is generally a problematic person.

well, maybe that was the wrong word

but the backlash against what was supposed to be a "sure thing" for Hillary

Don't really care, I'm voting against Clinton. We don't need more neo cons in power.

WE'RE GOING TO WIN SO HARD. YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME, MR TRUMP, PLEASE, WE'RE WINNING TOO MUCH. YOU'LL GET SICK OF WINNING. SORRY. WE'RE GONNA WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.

Clinton will never be able to compete with this type of energy, sorry. Get off my board too.

>We don't need more neo cons in power.

Trump is a neocon and Israeli cocksucker. Jokes on you faggot.

have you considered that a fascist might be worse than a neo-con?

His policies are to remove taco. That is good enough for me

what are Clintons policies?

>but the backlash against what was supposed to be a "sure thing" for Hillary

How is Trump gonna be good for America? How is cutting social security and the estate tax gonna help you fag? Fag

Do shillaries know what the Clinton foundation is doing?

>what are Clintons policies?

15 dollar minimum wage.
Public option
End the war on drugs
LGBT protected class
Legal and federally funded abortion

Who cares?

$.02 cents has been deposited into your account

He has a whole lot of them, and they are fairly difficult to list off.

Hannity did it one time and it took him like 45 seconds just naming them in 2-5 words each

It was like a month or 2 ago, I didnt save the video.. it was a full show posted on youtube, and he does it in the first 5 minutes or so.

He did it 2-3 times I think over a couple shows, and once was with Trump in front of him.

To name the ones that come to mind, handling ISIS and keep the oil, fixing obamacare with private savings accounts, taking care of veterans, fixing trade deals, building the wall, banning muslims, 6 weeks paid maternal leave for women only, families can claim childcare on their taxes, women can stay home and claim the average yearly childcare cost off the families taxes, creating a cross-state system of insurance competition... starting to struggle for them, but theres like 10 more, and they are all great.

His policy is on his website, its all golden. I read the book months ago, you should too.

/thread

yes

Yeah, they are all on his site. Man for an intellectual, you sure are ignorant when it comes to most topics. Enlighten yourself. :)

Supreme court justices alone is reason enough to put him in over Hillary. He has named names, she has not.

Abolishing the federal minimum wage isn't gonna go over well for workers who are struggle to make an income. You can spew all the racist dog whistle shit you want, but when you hurt workers on their pay you are gonna get backlash. People don't just vote because he said nigger to Obama.

Trump's policies are to build wall, stop isis and the keep hillary away from the white house.

all i'm counting.

>they are all on his site.

No education page on that site and most major issues are ignored completely. Also vague statements that are elementary school level.

yeah, one died recently, so there is 8 justices, 4 on each side of the coin.

shit won't be that simple if there is some kind of election fraud caught.

Hillary Gets Super-Sized Podium To Compete With Trump

dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/

Clinton’s Complete Lack of a Funny Bone Could Cost Her Monday’s Debate

observer.com/2016/09/clintons-complete-lack-of-a-funny-bone-could-cost-her-mondays-debate/

PAULA JONES Wants to Join GENNIFER FLOWERS in Front Row at Presidential Debate

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/paula-jones-want-attend-presidential-debate/

>sage

>Supreme court justices alone is reason enough to put him in over Hillary.

You spelled Trump wrong. You want Scalia on the court? You want Peter Theil?

>protecting gun rights
>families making under 55k a year pay no taxes at all
>tax cut for everyone except the highest bracket, who pay more

I wish he was a fascist

>Do Trumpfags even know what Trump's policies are?

Anti-abortion, pro-gun ownership, anti-immigration, reduce business taxes, reduce minimum wage, repeal Obamacare, but reinstall something similar, restore Patriot Act and allow the state to spy on people, localized education, cut education spending, keep Medicate and welfare state, keep gay marriage laws.

Basically he googled what average Joe wants and says he'll do it.

We ignored you the first time.

-put Hillary in prison

-save western civilization

He walked that one back, and said hed consider a 10 dollar minimum, but not 15.

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Trump has been nothing but policy since day 1. Even the "build wall" meme qualifies as a legit policy.

no, how is a fascist worst than a cuck?

>families making under 55k a year pay no taxes at all

Yeah now let me and my billionaire friends pay almost nothing in taxes while your pensions and social services are cut. TRUMPFAGS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID IT HURTS

I actually never heard him say he was going to abolish it either, just that we couldnt raise it. Then he said maybe we can raise it, but not to 15.

Even king nigger wasn't a grave digger. Goodnight CTR.

>one month of relevant gibmedats
>communist shit
>#KrookodilLivesMatter
>already is
>federally funded anything

>moving the goal posts
I guess that's how you can call yourself an intellectual, no matter what you will always be correct as long as you can perpetual move goal posts. Have a nice day and try not to think to hard, might hurt your large and impressive brain. :)

>He walked that one back, and said hed consider a 10 dollar minimum, but not 15.

He said we should repeal the minimum wage. You can't go back on that. No matter what bullshit you spew. A GOP Congress and Trump will ABOLISH THE FEDERAL MINIMUM WAGE!

BUILD WALL
MEXICO PAY FOR WALL
THEY ARE RIPPING US OFF IN TRADE
BOMB THE HELL OUT OF ISIS
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
NO MORE MUSLIMS

OP BTFO

Why do ask when you either straight up deny the response or pretend that it'll be the end of America?

Nope.

i've considered it and my answer is no.

This is true of Hillary's supporters too. Normies aren't political dweebs like us that actually listen to policy speeches and read statements.

Lots of people care actually you cunt

>I actually never heard him say he was going to abolish it either,

Donald Trump: Abolish The Federal Minimum Wage

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/05/09/donald-trumps-excellent-economic-idea-abolish-the-federal-minimum-wage/#49ad02627546

He isn't a fascist.

Source: I'm a fascist. I'm going to vote for him because I like his idea of America first when it comes to business, the revitalization of our industry and rebuilding our infastructure, and immigration reform. Also I think race relations will improve, which is a bonus.

>this fucking trope

Hes raising taxes on the highest bracket you dunce, and closing loopholes that allow people to not pay taxes. Thats another one of his stated plans but he hasnt talked about it as much since the start of the campaign.

Hes also planning to tax foreign goods to force companies to build in the US, or they wont be able to compete with those who do.

Everyone will have to make hats in America, and people who make hats in America wont be undercut by those who make them in China, because no one will make them in China anymore, if they are selling in the US.

A period of growing pains is assumed to be associated with this type of scheme, but in the long run its absolutely worth it. The EU has a VAT tax already.

You argue like a child, typical braindead leftist scumbag.

normies do pick up on social cues

a lot of them simply just don't like the air she emits.

franlky, that should alone be enough, but of course her posse has been propping her up like she's the last bastion of piss.

You are an idiot.

>rebuilding our infastructure,

GOP Congress voting for rebuilding infrastructure is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You think the tea party is gonna put up with Trump's big government crap and not backlash?

>taking care of veterans
Lets me stop you right there. These aren't policies, they're slogans. Every fucking politicians promises to take care of veterans the the amount spent on them continues to increase.
>Fixing trades deals
What does that even mean? I've seen Trumps crazy rambling speeches. He seems to think trade deals are like negotiating set prices for corn and shit. They're not like that at all, there's three variables that you discuss.
tarrifs, quotas and laws.
You lower tarrifs, you raise or eliminate quotas and you harmonise laws and trade between countries increases. What's Trump going to "fix" he's going to raise tariffs? Other countries will just raise them right back.
>Building a wall
Ridiculous. More of a slogan again.
>banning muslims
Unconstitutional
>listing three aspect of his childcare policy as if they're seperate things.
He's literally opening the door for rich bitches to claim huge tax concessions by hiring a private nanny and getting the taxpayer to pay for it. What a joke.

WE'LL BAN THE MUSLIMS AND THE SPICS, AND PENCE WILL SCREW WITH THE GAYS
IT'S LITERALLY PERFECT

>Hes raising taxes on the highest bracket you dunce,

TRUMPFAGS DON'T EVEN KNOW TRUMP'S ON TAX PLAN

MASSIVE CUTS FOR THE 1%

politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2016/may/20/jennifer-shilling/top-01-would-be-big-winner-under-donald-trumps-tax/

This is the 5th time I've seen this image today.

Do they pay you by image now?

> S A G E
>A
>G
>E

>Lets me stop you right there. These aren't policies, they're slogans

Let me stop you right there, I summed up his plan, Im not writing out his entire fucking platform, which is like 30 pages.

I will now discard your post as leftist subjective drivel, and post the veterans section of his platform. Go read the website, shit cunt.

Where does he say that? I can't find it amongst the sea of advertisements plaguing the website you linked. I guess I should vote Hillary, the advertisement on the side bar is telling me Trump is bad because he said mean words. :(

How is rebuilding a failing infastructure big government?

Really fucking explain how good highways, airports and railroads mean big government?

> arguing with Trumpers

why tho

also, it'll be pretty funny watching Trump try to turn the entire country into Florida

Adelaide?

Look at this roo who thinks he knows america more than the burgers.

Veterans got shafted, Out trade deals all go out of country, the wall will be built, Muzzies will be exported or else WE will kill them ourselves for our own safety and right for the second ammendment, you stay in your desert your spider licking abo fucking piece of shit

eterans Administration Reforms That Will Make America Great Again

The Goals Of Donald J. Trump’s Veterans Plan

The current state of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is absolutely unacceptable. Over 300,000 veterans died waiting for care. Corruption and incompetence were excused. Politicians in Washington have done too little too slowly to fix it. This situation can never happen again, and when Donald J. Trump is president, it will be fixed – fast.

The guiding principle of the Trump plan is ensuring veterans have convenient access to the best quality care. To further this principle, the Trump plan will decrease wait times, improve healthcare outcomes, and facilitate a seamless transition from service into civilian life.

>banning dunecoons is unconstitutional
>when we literally threw the japs in concentration camps during WWII

>Build a wall (possibly)
>Castrate outsourcing corporations in a bid to bring manufacturing jobs back to the states.
>Ban immigrants from Muslim countries.
>Appoint a constitutionalist supreme court justice (would you believe that this term isn't redundant anymore?)
And, most importantly
>Keep a fucking sociopath with a former president's last name out of office.

Keep whining about those "mouth breathing retards," you intellectual midget, because that's going to be your new president.

theintercept.com/2016/07/25/robert-kagan-and-other-neocons-back-hillary-clinton/

original.antiwar.com/jp-sottile/2016/08/08/whats-a-neocon-to-do/

truth-out.org/news/item/33589-why-rand-paul-called-hillary-clinton-a-neocon

No.
Not really. Clinton assures 4 to 8 years of war. Drawn out conflicts that are for the benefit of the military industrial complex. Paybacks to her benefactors. The woman has a long history of corruption, and sold the Iraq war as "a business opportunity". She fucked Haiti to line her own pockets, and she's set to fuck the US the same way.

I don't need to know Trump's policies because I know her.

He think's good management is synonymous with big government and lots of taxes. He has no clue what proper management can lead to because he hasn't seen anything else.

The Trump Plan Will:

Ensure our veterans get the care they need wherever and whenever they need it. No more long drives. No more waiting for backlogs. No more excessive red tape. Just the care and support they earned with their service to our country.
Support the whole veteran, not just their physical health care, but also by addressing their invisible wounds, investing in our service members’ post-active duty success, transforming the VA to meet the needs of 21st century service members, and better meeting the needs of our female veterans.
Make the VA great again by firing the corrupt and incompetent VA executives who let our veterans down, by modernizing the VA, and by empowering the doctors and nurses to ensure our veterans receive the best care available in a timely manner.

The Trump Plan Gives Veterans The Freedom To Choose And Forces The VA To Compete For Their Dollars

Politicians in Washington have tried to fix the VA by holding hearings and blindly throwing money at the problem. None of it has worked. In fact, wait times were 50% higher this summer than they were a year ago. That’s because the VA lacks the right leadership and management. It’s time we stop trusting Washington politicians to fix the problems and empower our veterans to vote with their feet.

lulz

Seriously what the fuck are his policies? He says he is going to bring back jobs on his official site, but he didn't even explain how he is going to approach that. Then it is just a bunch of other crap that just doesn't matter outside of illegal immigration.

At least with Hillary I can look at what she is planning on doing and I can easily see I don't want any of it, but what does Trump even stand for?

>(((politifact)))

>uneducated meme

REMINDER that non-STEM degrees aren't truly educated people

Under a Trump Administration, all veterans eligible for VA health care can bring their veteran’s ID card to any doctor or care facility that accepts Medicare to get the care they need immediately. Our veterans have earned the freedom to choose better or more convenient care from the doctor and facility of their choice. The power to choose will stop the wait time backlogs and force the VA to improve and compete if the department wants to keep receiving veterans’ healthcare dollars. The VA will become more responsive to veterans, develop more efficient systems, and improve the quality of care because it will have no other choice.

The Trump Plan Treats The Whole Veteran

We must care for the whole veteran, not just their physical health. We must recognize that today’s veterans have very different needs than those of the Greatest Generation.

The Trump Plan Will:

Increase funding for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury and suicide prevention services to address our veterans’ invisible wounds. Service members are five times more likely to develop depression than civilians. They are almost fifteen times more likely to develop PTSD than civilians. This funding will help provide more and better counseling and care. More funding will also support research on best practices and state of the art treatments to keep our veterans alive, healthy and whole. With these steps, the Trump plan will help the veteran community put the unnecessary stigma surrounding mental health behind them and instead encourage acceptance and treatment in our greater society.

Again, where is the actual article? All I see are advertisements for Hillary and Pool Cleaning services.

It is something the local government should be concerned with.

>How is rebuilding a failing infastructure big government?

Are you fucking stupid? Like border line retarded?

>Really fucking explain how good highways, airports and railroads mean big government?

Yes any GOVERNMENT spending on ANYTHING is BIG GOVERNMENT FAGGOT!

The tea party in Congress will tell Trump to GO FUCK HIMSELF if he tries anything that. Guess what bitch? Congress has power of the bills and the tea party faggots Trump helped push are now gonna pay him back by now passing anything he wants. And Democrats would filibuster in the Senate. You are gonna feel the pay fag.

Increase funding for job training and placement services (including incentives for companies hiring veterans), educational support and business loans. All Americans agree that we must do everything we can to help put our service men and women on a path to success as they leave active duty by collaborating with the many successful non-profit organizations that are already helping. Service members have learned valuable skills in the military but many need help understanding how to apply those skills in civilian life. Others know how to apply those skills but need help connecting with good jobs to support their families. Still others have an entrepreneurial spirit and are ready to start creating jobs and growing the economy. The Trump plan will strengthen existing programs or replace them with more effective ones to address these needs and to get our veterans working.
Transform the VA to meet the needs of 21st century service members. Today’s veterans have very different needs than those of the generations that came before them. The VA must adapt to meet the needs of this generation of younger, more diverse veterans. The Trump plan will expand VA services for female veterans and ensure the VA is providing the right support for this new generation of veterans.
Better support our women veterans. The fact that many VA hospitals don’t permanently staff OBGYN doctors shows an utter lack of respect for the growing number female veterans. Under the Trump plan, every VA hospital in the country will be fully equipped with OBGYN and other women’s health services. In addition, women veterans can always choose a different OBGYN in their community using their veteran’s ID card.

>Under a Trump Administration,

The VA is privatized.

>THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THINGS IS TO HAVE MORE GOVERNMENT
lmaoooooooo

> our
Die in a grease fire, leaf

The Trump Plan Will Make The VA Great Again

The VA health care program is a disaster. Some candidates want to get rid of it, but our veterans need the VA to be there for them and their families. That’s why the Trump plan will:

Fire the corrupt and incompetent VA executives that let our veterans down. Under a Trump Administration, there will be no job security for VA executives that enabled or overlooked corruption and incompetence. They’re fired. New leadership will focus the VA staff on delivering timely, top quality care and other services to our nation’s veterans. Under a Trump Administration, exposing and addressing the VA’s inefficiencies and shortcomings will be rewarded, not punished.
End waste, fraud and abuse at the VA. The Trump plan will ensure the VA is spending its dollars wisely to provide the greatest impact for veterans and hold administrators accountable for irresponsible spending and abuse. The days of $6.3 million for statues and fountains at VA facilities and $300,000 for a manager to move 140 miles are over. The Trump plan will clean up the VA’s finances so the current VA budget provides more and better care than it does now.

/thread

>but what does Trump even stand for?

HE'S GONNA MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN! WHO CARES ABOUT HIS TAX PLAN!

You're aware that this country would be fucking crippled, if its infrastructure became unreliable, right? We're completely dependent on automotive vehicles and roads purely because of how our country industrialized.

His policies are not Hillary's.

/thread

Modernize the VA. A VA with 20th century technology cannot serve 21st century service members and their needs. The VA has been promising to modernize for years without real results. The Trump plan will make it happen by accelerating and expanding investments in state of the art technology to deliver best-in-class care quickly and effectively. All veterans should be able to conveniently schedule appointments, communicate with their doctors, and view accurate wait times with the push of a button.
Empower the caregivers to ensure our veterans receive quality care quickly. Caregivers should be able to easily streamline treatment plans across departments and utilize telehealth tools to better serve their patients. As we have seen from the private sector, the potential for new, innovative technology is endless. Abandoning the wasteful and archaic mindset of the public sector will give way to tremendously effective veteran healthcare.
Hire more veterans to care for veterans. The more veterans we have working at the VA, the better the VA will be. They understand the unique challenges facing their community. To increase the number of veterans hired by the VA, this plan will add an additional 5 points to the qualifying scores of veterans applying for VA jobs.
Embed satellite VA clinics in rural and other underserved areas. The Trump Administration will embed satellite VA clinics within hospitals and other care facilities in rural and other underserved areas. This step will ensure veterans have easy access to care and local hospitals and care facilities can handle the influx of patients without backlogs while tapping the specialized knowledge of VA health specialists.

worst case he doesn't know what he's doing which is still fine
things will actually get running because there isn't a muslim nigger hellbent on ruining the country
he's not going to fuck us over for the rich, if he wanted to do that he could have just not ran
his name and business collapse if he loses

>Implying Cred Forums isn't the one percent

Bernvictim please leave.

Here's a quick and simple rundown:

>lower taxes across the board
>reduce the excessive bloat, fraud, waste, and abuse in the various government agencies and military
>isolationist foreign policy
>intervene militarily only in the name of national security, and only protect first world countries that are willing to foot the bill
>allow private insurance companies to compete with each other in every state, eliminating the health care monopolies that private insurance companies enjoy in many states
>publicly support law enforcement instead of criminals
>oppose the TTP
>incentivized companies to manufacture in the US
>close loopholes that allow companies to stash billions overseas and avoid taxes
>eradicate Saudi influence from US policy making
>have an amicable relationship with Russia
>put a Trump resort on Mars

You were shilling these exact same points using the exact same images 6 hours ago. Do you shills work in shifts or are you just chained to your desk?

iirc he stated both his economic and foreign policy plans

Its from his website, burgerfat

How is he a facist ? Do you know what is fascism?

Yes, his foreign policy is very non-interventionist, which is something this country sorely needs. We don't need to arm rebels and stir up shit in other sovereign countries and play the regime change game anymore.

Thank you for posting it for me.
I love how the first three paragraphs are fully slogan feel good bullshit with another big one to end in for good measure jsut to hide a plan that is basically "we're privatising the VA cos fuck em"

May you and your loved ones burn in hell

trump stands for thinking on your feet. none of this "these are the policies i released in 2015 and i will stick to them for the next half decade" bullshit.

the dude has been working in the white and blue collar sector for decades, seperate from the beureucratic red tape practice of hiding behind others. in business, one has to adapt, and thats what he tepresents. a step away from the stubborn inability to admit you were wrong and to move forward.

>lower taxes across the board

Reaganomics, a fucking disaster.

>reduce the excessive bloat, fraud, waste, and abuse in the various government agencies and military

Coming from a corny capitalist like Trump.

>isolationist foreign policy

Pro-interventionist, pro-Israel, pro-Saudi, pro-US troops in Iraq and Syria to "steal the oil"

>intervene militarily only in the name of national security, and only protect first world countries that are willing to foot the bill

Neocon wars and commit mass war crimes. (bomb family members of ISIS)

>allow private insurance companies to compete with each other in every state, eliminating the health care monopolies that private insurance companies enjoy in many states

IF YOU GET SICK, DIE QUICKLY - Trump's healthcare plan

>publicly support law enforcement instead of criminals

Kill all niggers, let cops trample all over everyone's constitutional rights.

>oppose the TTP

Will sign TPP, Mike Pence supports it.

>incentivized companies to manufacture in the US

More jobs shipped overseas

>close loopholes that allow companies to stash billions overseas and avoid taxes

Allow companies to stash billions overseas, like my companies.

>eradicate Saudi influence from US policy making

Pro-Saudi, anti-Iranian foreign policy.

>have an amicable relationship with Russia

Trump is authoritarian dictator.

>put a Trump resort on Mars

Trumpfags need to be gassed.

>implying liberals know or even care what Hillary's policies are

Fuck off op

Are you being willfully obtuse, or do you not know how to read a fucking graph?

>pay thousands in taxes, save hundreds
>pay tens of thousands in taxes, save thousands
>pay hundreds of thousands in taxes, save tens of thousands
>pay millions in taxes, save hundreds of thousands

This feaux Marxist "muh one percent" bullshit is intolerable. Trump's plan significantly cuts taxes for every single American, and the sheep still cry because the people with money aren't being taxed into the dirt.

Retarded trump fans are ten times better then burnout berniefags. At least trump supporters can function and actually work, while most burnouts are funded by the government or Soros to survive; sissy men, which is why antifa is loaded with them.

Yes, see He claimed trump isn't a fascist but then outlined the aspects of Trump's fascism that appeal to him.

Read:

All of that, or shut the fuck up.

>Lets me stop you right there. These aren't policies, they're slogans.

Now I gave you his policy, on Veterans, and guess what. Its long.

Now youl say its too long.

Typical leftist subversive bullshit, not here to argue, just to fuck up the discussion and prevent anyone from realizing that Trump is the obvious choice.

I bet you retards dont even know what whitewater is, or travelgate.

Build the Wall, They have to go back. Fix trade, law and order, cut taxes , repeal obamacare, reverse Obama executive orders, crush ISIS, fix everything and make America Great Again.. am I missing anything?

Taxes have been the lowest they have ever been and among the lowest of any industrialized nation. We've had massive tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 under GWB. And our economy is shit tier and we have some of the lowest income mobility and highest wealth inequality in the industrialized world. And you want to go back to GWB era?

Readwsj.com/articles/donald-trump-says-he-would-make-va-system-more-privatized-1468273989

Literally look on his website. It's not that hard. You can do the same for the other candidates.
I like his wall idea, his banning on terrorist countries for the time being, his lowered taxes on lower and middle class families, his pro-gun stance, his stance on letting states decide frivolous things like weed and abortion (and he would have said the same thing on gay marriage), and his admiration for Russia's military stance.

I don't like any of our choices but he's the best out of the four. I'd prefer him over safe space enabling, dindu funding Hillary.

What I realize is that government is complicated and I don't claim to understand it on a deep level. But I have listened to Trump speak and I believe that he has my best interests at heart and I believe he is rich enough so that he cannot be bought like many other politicians.

That is why I think things will be better for all americans and much of the world if Trump is our new leader.

I have never felt this way about anyone before.

We did fucking read it. Here's a sumamry
Blah blha blah balh blah it's fucking disgurace how bad veterans are
We're gunna give veterans freedom by selling the VA to the jews
Make the VA great again!

>Literally look on his website.

>no education page

i'm actually hoping trump is cynically out for himself; Dems and GOP are owned by the same (((people)))

Taxes can never go low enough.

You do realize that states have their own minimum wage laws right? The federal wage laws are a default minimum states cannot legislate below. The majority of US states currently have minimum wage laws above the federal minimum. And for those that don't, only a very small percentage of full time employees are actually making 7.25. Most businesses pay a market wage above the federal minimum already.

>Taxes can never go low enough.
So if taxes are zero, will everyone be billionaires?

First of all, you didnt read what you need to read, so you can fuck off.

Second, no, I will not read a (((WSJ)) propaganda article in lieu of a real response, and this is a typical kyke trick.

Totally ignore all that amazing policy on veterans(like you did because youre a paid shill), focus on this jewish propaganda slant.

Hillary is downright evil, and anyone who supports her deserves to be executed for promoting genocide. To list all of the things that make her possibly the worst candidate for president possible would take longer than it does to list Trumps platform. It ends the thread, the whole thing turns into the 20 different things brought up and every time I do it, you just fuck off and start sliding the thread.

>You do realize that states have their own minimum wage laws right?

Yes and once the federal wage goes, the states can lower their wages down to fucking nothing. In Texas, we will see people working in sweat jobs for 25 cents an hour. You are literally advocating for America to turn into Vietnam.

>Hey Trump, what's you're education plan
EDUCATION I LOVE EDUCATION but COMMON CORE? COMMON CORE IS RUINING EDUCATION. UNNDER ME I WILL GET RID OF COMMON CORE AND MAKE SCHOOLS GREAT AGAIN AND LEMME TELL YOU, kids will be singing Christmas carols again! YOU ARE GREAT EVERYTHING IS GREAT

>betterer
>calling anyone else stupid

>, you didnt read what you need to read,

No I read what Trump is actually planning on doing, not cute sugary words he uses on his website. He said we should privatized aspects of the VA, which is privatizing it.

Where did I imply that? People should have as much financial freedom as they can rather than state and federal government trying to siphon as much money from them.

Maybe they should reconsider the role and scope of the federal government rather than preying on the citizens.

This

saged and reported. do the same thing Cred Forums

Well he hates common core, as should every sane American.

But public school is a dumpster fire. I wouldn't mind if he just told everyone to homeschool their kids.

Youre just a shill, everyone sees through you.

Obama voters couldn't name his policies. Why should it be different for Trump?

You really think lawmakers are going to swiftly legislate a minimum wage below 7.25?! You realize these people are voted into office right? There are checks against our lawmakers. Fighting for and pushing a lower minimum wage law is political suicide in an given state. There is literally no incentive to do this.

There is more of an incentive to raise it if anything. Like the majority of states have already done. To those states a federal 7.25 is practically already irrelevant

Really makes me think.

OH NOES muh-Hitler!

Who cares? This is all a reality TV-show that will end with millions of buttmad liberals.

>Literally gibmedat
I dont want the economy to crash...

ITT:

>marxist shills kicking a series of hornets nests oblivious that their protective gear is going to be removed after the election.

>It's going to be the best care

>We'll sack the VA administration
>We'll give veterans freedom to choose

>We'll give veterans the money we used to give the VA
>We'll fund mental health

Ok are you following? Sacking the VA admin and giving the veterans vouchers; that's privatisation. the VA is privatised.

>Veterans needs jobs
>Don't forget females are veterans too

>Baseless attacks and reiterating that the admin is getting the sack.

>Talk about technology
>We'll hire veterans even if they're not qualified.

Shit policy.

I work in the firearms industry.

As good as hillary would be for me (skyrocketing sales), trump ensures myself and others continue to be free to enjoy our rights.

I've lived near DC before, and the inability to ensure my own safety is unnerving.

Thats the biggest driving issue for me.

Hillary has a track record and is currently openly hostile to firearms ownership. She will be able to choose justices who will ensure quicker erosion of constitutional rights.

This is wrong, and I cannot stand for it.

Trump is my man.

ya fuck that shit

>t. not a veteran
>or an American

Australians have a lot of far leftist cucks who think Hillary isnt a scumbag because they dont know any of the history beyond Benghazi and email servers, which apparently isnt enough to show what kind of person she is on their own.

Trump doesn't even know.
But it doesn't matter, Kek has willed.

I need more reasons to vote for him than this?

>Wants to build The Wall™

Literally all I needed to know.

OP is a Shill for Hill lefty fag. Probably a young, smelly coon as well. Coons b lovin dey well fairz checks n'sheeeeit the dems promise them.

>handling ISIS

by "bombing the hell out of them" what does that even mean? ISIS hide in tunnels and bunkers, if bombing the hell out of them was that simple then Russia would have already done the job. To his credit he said boots on the ground which might work, but on the other hand the Iraqi military needs experience and to stop depending on the west so much, and we don't need more U.S soldiers being taken hostage or dying. Get the Saudis to do it at least.

>keep the oil

Damage Iraq's economy and create more terrorists and resentment towards the U.S, maybe it would be a little more justified if the Iraq war wasn't a load of b.s

>taking care of veterans
every politician says this but fucks them over anyway

>fixing trade deals
No idea how Trump is supposed to do this other than "trust me", these aren't the old days when the U.S had everybody by the balls, now China has us the by balls and the U.S is probably heading for an economic downfall

>building the wall
Endangers migrating species, the most important parts of the wall/fence have already been built in the Bush years, immigrants/drugs will still get through via corruption/bribes, tunnels, ladders and climbing, throwing the drugs over, going by sea, blowing through unguarded bits of the wall etc, not to mention maintenance costs and guarding costs and all the geographical impediments. Its just a bad idea. Better to give them a little more funding and technology such as sensors. For what its worth Mexican immigration has been down since 2000 and especially 2008, and return rate is much higher, Central American immigration is a problem but they could more easily help Mexico build wall on its Guatemala border. Mexican immigrant crime is way overblown, second/third gen only commit as much crime as the rest of the native born population.

>theres like 10 more, and they are all great

like trickle down cuckonomics, expanding military and increasing aid to Israel?

>Everyone will have to make hats in America, and people who make hats in America wont be undercut by those who make them in China, because no one will make them in China anymore, if they are selling in the US.
This is retarded. You're telling me the consumers should suffer from a higher hat pricer when they could be getting cheaper imported hats? If we were talking about high end technology, a country industrialising or some strategic area on American economy I'd partially agree with you, but they're fucking hats.

You realize the people vote for who is in office, right? If any state is going to lower its wage, it sure as shit isnt going to be Texas. Even if they did, just don't vote for the stupid law / lawmaker.

>Ad hominem the post

I thought Cred Forums hates veterans?

Wjy did you post a picture of me, asshole? You dont know me!