The Illuminati Is Real

I hate conspiracy theories by their very nature and the autists who believe them. But there's one that is real, very real, and it's The Illuminati - but not in the way you might think.

Forget the stupid "lizards" shit, I mean the idea that a select group of powerful people control the world and by extension, our daily lives.

This is true, but they're not "evil" and out to harm us, quite the opposite. Plus, we put them there, and we want them there.

We all shop at the same stores, buy the same brands, bank with the same banks, by the same tech products, and so on, and so on.

There's a reason you trust your money with a multi-national bank - they won't fucking lose it unlike if some guy down the road decided to open a bank in his garage.

That's leads me onto stuff like the Great Recession - people lost money because they took a risk. No one forced you to invest your savings, no one forced you to take out a mortgage with varying rates. It's YOUR fault.

This is the reality of life - people like to blame other people, but the secret truth is, the "corporations" aren't out to harm you, they want to make you happy. Do they do it for greed and profit? Probably, but if you get a shiny new tech product or a 2-for-1 deal on cake in the process, what's not to like?

And when all is said and done, you're free to opt-out. Live off grid, grow your own food, collect your own water, forage, repair, and collect.

It's amazing how people rant about how the "world is fucked" and "the corporations control us" while sitting online, in a centrally heated home, on an iPhone, eating pre-processed food.

This perhaps, is the hardest redpill to swallow of all.

So, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And, good sir, how do you think said people came to be that way?

>I hate conspiracy theories by their very nature and the autists who believe them.
Guess what.

Most of those conspiracy theories you've heard are true.

I can guess what you're getting at - you're going to say they were "brainwashed" or something, or they just became lazy.

The latter might be true, but that's my point - who cares?

What would you rather do - live in the 21st century with internet, shelter, safe food, electric lighting, and high speed transport, or a mud/wood hut in medieval times?

Again, if you did want to live like a medieval peasant, nothing is stopping you.

OK, whatever. For the sake of not derailing this thread, I agree.

This fucking faggot!

you can only live off the grid if you don't have a family with children
at least in my country
furthermore, your premise is false
there's nothing wrong with forming societies
socities, states, countries are synergetic entities that we contribute to so we can get something in return. it's when the society is hijacked that the trouble starts.
your choice shouldn't be between stone age living and USSR tier living

>corporate interests form collusive groups behind the scenes
>YOU PUT EM THERE GOYIM

How about no.jpg

>they are here to help
>steal pension and retirement funds via fraud
>there is no conspiracy
You're going to make a cheerful lampposts ornament.

The Illuminati isn't real faggot, they're just the boogeyman 19th century Christfags like to blame for stealing the Lord from our hearts.

They also want you to work for them for NOTHING; and if given the chance be 100% dependant on them; even willing to put you to work as slave labour.

...and all whilst feeding you messages to make you think it's the best and most moral path for you. Work little piggy, work.

>Implying the illuminati is real
>Implying it isn't just the jews

I didn't say there was anything wrong with forming societies, quite the opposite.

The "illuminati" or rather a capitalist society, is a good thing IMO and the vast majority of the "evils" of capitalism aren't capitalism's fault.

>Threatening to hang people from lampposts

Communist detected.

And fraud is still fraud. That's due to a corrupt individual, not a system as a whole.

i don't even know what to say to this shit.

Err, who the fuck works for nothing, i.e slavery, in a capitalist society?

If your job doesn't pay enough, get another fucking job. Again, blame yourself, not the system.

And even putting that aside, a major multi-national offers thousands of jobs where there were none previously. Many aren't very nice jobs, but at least they're jobs that you are also free to leave at any time.

For the record, I don't believe "The Illuminati" is an actual group who meet up and shoot the shit (though Bildeberg is pretty close), I more mean this idea tin-foil hat fans have of "The Illuminati" is pretty close to reality.

> the "corporations" aren't out to harm you, they want to make you happy.

No, they want to make themselves happy, and only make others happy incidentally. If it is profitable to gouge the customer of his money then price gouging will happen. Also the Illuminati is not CEOs and rich people in general, it's a select clique within the elite that advances an Enlightenment ideals agenda. Apparently they stopped existing but I'm pretty sure they keep operating in the shadows.

A system that not only allows corrupt individuals to flourish but rather encourages them is not a good system.

A capitalist system that allows the government to get in bed with major corporations creates buttfuckingly awful scenarios. Monsanto and the pharmaceutical industry, for one.

>And, good sir

On your first point - yes, I noted that.

Steve Jobs is a prime example - insane meglomaniac who gave a fuck about no-one but himself, and would literally destroy people for his own gain. His products were sold on false advertising, have planned obsolescence built in, and cost many times what they should.

Yet people buy them, millions of them. They aren't forced to, and in return they get a piece of technology such as the iPhone that was science fiction even just a decade or two ago.

Not an iPhone fan btw, and I know there are alternatives, but you get my point. Capitalism drives technological advancement in astounding ways.

On your second point, see . I know that, but that's what plenty think the Illuminati is.

I think a small group of people, through the lower of their money an connection, are able to dominate policy in the us and a large part of the world.

I don't think though, that this is some shadow government or cabal. They may eventually want to dominate the world through a secret government, but the people at the top are narcissistic sociopaths that are in it for themselves.

This often works out to those people reinforcing their dominant position in the world, but i think it's a wrong assumption that they all agree in policy and every single thing is a single agenda

You think the saying "Reality is stranger than fiction" is just another joke?
Me thinks not. You're only showing how conditioned/shielded you're.

The system allows ANY individual to flourish. If that person is corrupt and/or evil, that is the individual's fault, not the system's fault.

Fortunately, by and large, capitalism as a system rejects and discourages such individuals. Again, perhaps for selfish reasons I admit - the other CEO's want the corrupt one to be held to account because he's putting them and their wealth at risk, but the outcome is still that corruption is normally exposed and destroyed.

And capitalism does NOT equal corporatism.

A long discussion to be had there, but I'm off out I'm afraid.

of course they exist

different names same shit
make themselves the king

and all of us the serfs

only a cuck would allow himself that destiny and of his children

I agree - that's pretty much what I'm saying. I wouldn't even say they want to form a secret government. They just want to make shit loads of money and retire, leaving plenty of cheap plentiful goods in the process.

No, reality is normally boring and banal, it's why we invent fiction.

Also, while technically correct, I've never before seen "you are" written as "you're" in that way.

we know but....

> Well, you see, Willard, in this war, things get confused out there.
> Power, ideals, the old morality and practical military necessity.
> But out there with these natives it must be a temptation to be God.

*power

This.

It's the Rothscheilds, Soros, Shiff, Kuhn-Loeb, Soloman and Lehman bros and a few Goy like Rockefeller.

Stupid titles just obfuscate the thuth that it is globalist kikes behind it all.

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Everyone needs to understand the Rothschild family history.

Maybe they werent that evil and corrupted in the first generation of capitalism.
It all went to shit when the next generation inhabitated all the aquired wealth and used it to influence politics so their position couldnt be challenged by new, innovative corporations.
Capitalism is funded on the free market and competition - both become corrupted when corporations are so big they can undermine those principles.

If they just want me happy then explain the fractional reserve and fiat money system that creates perpetual debt? This makes it a guarantee that people will suffer.

>The system allows ANY individual to flourish.

>create new cure for disease
>treat thousands of people
>present findings to scientific community
>they refuse to look into your findings
>arbitrarily claim all your studies are falsified
>lobby to get key ingredients to your formula banned in the developed world (or heavily restricted)
>media blitz calling you a quack and (((discredited)))

This has happened multiple times. With high profile diseases like cancer and AIDS. You live in a fantasy world. Look up shit the FDA has done and it will make you sick to your stomach. Cancer: The Forbidden Cures is a good doc.

No.

Illuminati is a distraction, and is a projection to make people feel less guilty for their life of litany and excess.

Blame it on some invisible force that you will never pin down instead of focusing on yourself.

Convenient.

I think the people at the top push extreme narratives to make anyone who questions them look like crazies. Theres a reason you why you hear little about the rothchilds and George Soros. And why the response to questions about them are reduced to buzz words like "xenophobic" "alt right" and "alex jones"

What's happening in the Middle East involves a lot of players

Saudia arabi wanting to bring back the ottoman empire under a salafist state

Shia Iran fighting its sunni rival

The usa wantin dat oil and gas

russia wanting to secure gas supplies to Europe

Europe wanting less dependence on russia

And wealthy zionist bankers who are antagoning all of this shit to get rid of the goyim occupying the promised land

They are jewish, their motives include fullfilling the prophecy of the torah. I have jewish friends and i take these sheckle memes as a joke, but it's a mistake to ignore the religious influence

The clintons are adopting the same strategy just going on with it war profiteering. To me it makes no difference the supposed A rating of their foundation. Any donation the foundation receives is a benefit to them. it at least makes the look good and at most gives them the influence to peddle ideology. They have been making bank off of their speaking bribes. I'm sure that money is funneled from other places as well

Honestly trumps praise for putin is what sealed my decision to vote for him. That and ctrs constant red scare tactic.

I really do fear war with russia if she's elected

I should have said included clinton woth soros.

I think soros is a complete nihilist with a messiah complex with the ultimate goal of some world emperor

>all this projecting

You can be successful and still notice the invisible guiding hand, user. The effects are societal, not merely individual.