So what the fuck happened to the "google" meme? Was it just a shitty attempt at a forced meme...

So what the fuck happened to the "google" meme? Was it just a shitty attempt at a forced meme? This was our perfect chance at forcing a good meme but I don't think we succeeded.

Turns out "nigger" is just too fun to say

fpbp

It was cringy, reddit-tier self-censorship.

it makes for good memes but nigger is just too good

>takes years to push Pepe into the mainstream
>expects Google to work in a week

Mexican intellectuals, everyone

>our perfect chance at forcing
Stop right there. You don't force memes. It died a natural death because it was a faggy meme.

I saw a black man wearing a shirt that said GOOGI and I thought it said Google. It took everything in me not to laugh.

Also I'm doing my part to keep the meme alive

Pol self censorship failed. Hillary wins!

Hillary 2016-2024

>It died a natural death because it was a faggy meme.

It has its highlights, I think that some shit will live on.

It was CTR shilling to get Cred Forums to stop saying nigger

you missed the point behind it. If you can get google search results to associate the word google=nigger then that's some god tier trolling. But it needed to go farther than /pol in order to do that.

We were supposed to be waging a meme war against google.

All I see is a lot of dolphins in that photo

We would have to post a picture of a google with the name "google" on leddit and then upvote it to the front page. Google would then show it

As much as a meme as Millhouse

>you missed the point behind it
nobody missed the point, we just thought it was retarded and reddit tier raiding

Forced memes never last.

It takes energy and becomes work to continuously make and post things that you do not find entertaining or amusing.

That is what paid shills are for.

Catching on like wildfire with me and my circle. It rolls off the tongue so naturally. Skype, also.

>racism
fuck back off to reddit

It was the most forced piece of shit that tried to exist. The only thing that could be worse are Finnish tier memes like Dolan.

half of the board didnt like it so we had to quit

shame, cause it could have been a major thing

t. google

This.
Also this a little.

I use both because I hate Jewgle.

There was no racism in my post but that is what you see automatically. Fuck off back to tumblr triggered femenist.

The proportion of users that took part in the nigger trolling in captcha and the like were statistically insignificant, the system was capable of handling it.

It was only disliked by the shillbot army. Turning Google into nigger not only fucks with their AI censorship algorithim but is great irony considering google's bullshit sjw faggotry.

But of course, as you say, (((half the board didn't like it)))

It was a mixed bag dude.
Theories on self-censorship
Theories on forced meme
An journalist published articles using quotes, dates, and what ifs.
It's funny in general, but a ton of scrutiny.

Fucking googles.

You can't force a meme

also this

>implying operation renigger is the same thing.

Sorry but the censorship algorithm cannot accommodate for different words in context without getting confused. This is a perfect way to fuck with their algo and a totally different scenario than the one you're trying to conflate it with.

Never change, Israel.

It just wasn't dank enough.

It was only fun/useful outside of Cred Forums where you can't say nigger.

If the censorship algorithm can't account for simple user typos than what good is it?

>sexism
you really are scum

The only meme Ive ever seen forced successfully is the bear one. Even then it was a completely different thing when it was new, it kind of found a niche.

Fun fact: This isn't the first time this has been tried. It had the same result then as well. Took off for a few days then fell away into obscurity. So much so that a lot of people thought this was a new things.

No doubt when yet another story of Google fucking around with the internet, this will take off again.

Also Roody-poo had a much higher chance of sticking than google ever did.

Who Google's google??

We missed the mark a bit, the part of Google everyone hates was Youtube, we could have had worldwide support.

Also it might have been too dark for middle-america, maybe if we self-censored fuck and shit too and not focused on a word that is pretty much unspeakable it could have gotten really huge.

It didn't fail, it just entered the memescape. These things, they take time. It will slowly fester and some people will use it until it hits the mainstream. Which means in about a year or two we should see Google re-brand. Just keep it up by using it from time to time.

It was reddit but it outs the underage fags like you so it's not all bad.

I'm still amused how quickly some blogshits picked it up, at the very least it showed how much a microscope we're under and how quickly faggots will report on any mimetic disturbance the way we jump on happenings- in and of itself, being able to spread pointless news to third rate libtastic 'journos' is not a bad asset to have.

I never understood the google AI will censor us meme

like how is google going to censor Cred Forums? not indexing racist posts?

oh no

This.
Nigger is too fun and too offensive not to say it.
Calling them Googles will do nothing.

Good attempt at forcing a meme tho

stinking googles should all be killed, first thing you will see after you type Cred Forums into google.

it worked.

niggers are now googles.

>It was only disliked by the shillbot army.

I'm not part of any shillbot army and I hated it you gigantic faggot. You can't turn google into nigger, dumbfuck.

It's fucking with google for the lulz, because they're fucknuggets, search "American Inventors" or whatever

sure you can, see dindu, kangz etc

New movie promotes race-mixing in germany .

Just keep using it. Using Google brand like this writes itself.

I don't understand Skype. What did skype do to deserve this?

Fair enough, but those things are funny. This one wasn't funny PLUS it felt a lot like censorship.

t. google employee

The faggots pushing it ruined it when they had a list of 15 different words and their new names. Should have just stuck with Google.

>H-hey Cred Forums, we should call Trump Drumpf too just to show them that it doesn't bother us. H-he-he. It will take the power away from that word. R-right, guys?