MERKEL TO ENACT FINAL SOLUTION FOR IMMIGRANTS

How will Cred Forums ever recover from her U-turn?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/26/u-turn-angela-merkel-will-stop-illegal-migration-return-asylum-seekers/
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
svt.se/nyheter/vetenskap/lakare-tortyroffer-och-kristna-ar-valkomna
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ll2Z3-F-Y_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*cough* bullshit *cough*

Jewbart link: breitbart.com/london/2016/09/26/u-turn-angela-merkel-will-stop-illegal-migration-return-asylum-seekers/

plz b reel

>tells migrants they're all welcome
>180s on this

this will be peaceful and compliant, i'm sure.

Even if that's real, what she did precisely mirrors the story about Pandora's Box. Germany would have to literally resurrect Hitler to have even a remote chance to fix what she did.

Must be election time soon. Im sure once she gets another term it'll be back to letting racist shit skins in.

This
It's too late now

She only wants to send back those which didn't get asylum -which should be a given anyways - but keep the ones with "legitimate" asylum claims.
Fun fact: after five years you get to stay in Germany forever

Her ratings are tanking, AfD is gaining a lot of support, so of course she does this (again). The second AfD loses a bit of support again, 'Mutti' will go full WIR SCHAFFEN DAS mode again and the German cucks will gladly eat it all up again.

Just another manipulation to appease german people, she will do shit, she just doesn't want to be killed or incrase the numbers of "far right" voters

GERMANY

NO

Mug related.

Utter bullshit.

same point

absolute bullshit though

>Please give me votes guys :'(((( why doesn't anyone like me anymore :'((((

I'll believe the bitch when there is not a single non-white left on German soil. Until then it's like the "Multiculturalism has failed" statement.

Has pragmatism gone too far?

She called multiculturalism a "lie" last week, and our some analysis in media said, she has change her mind after 5 elections where AfD have had enormous success

Yea she also said multiculturalism was a failure a few years ago

then she imported a few million these last two years

hope noone is stupid enough to buy this bs. Just standard reelection rhetoric.

She just wants to return illegal Immigrants. Nothing to see here.

>stop illegal immigration
>illegal
you do realise this won't actually change anything since she's fucking inviting most of them right?

Shes lying though...

It's NEVER too late, cuck. Commence the German Reconquista!

>resurrect Hitler to survive
THE MASTER PLAN

Lol this. Europeans are so fucking stupid when it comes to dealing with outsiders.

Assuming she'd actually do this, she just gave the millions of supposedly peace loving Muslim 'citizens' a legitimate reason to lash out violently against them.

I don't know man. I have hope.

Heard about the valid research that came out ~last week? On Europeans, which showed we all basicly hate Muslims immigrants? It even showed 1/3 of the lefties hate Muslim immigrants, but are too afraid to say it.

I don't think they're gonna ignore it anymore. There will be a lot of no's in the future.

Heh, you know as well as everyone else the majority of the Germans will fall for it and be like UH UH UH SHE ISNT BAD GUYS LOOK

Did we win pol?

She has to know by now that muslims are unsalvageable.

Every country in the world is sick to death of them.

>trusting a policitian
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

Not yet. We still have work to do.

It's just a ruse, so she can be elected again. Vote her out!

Who cares what this incompetent flip flopping bitch does? Why is not out of office yet? What a disgrace.

Motherland gets it. She's playing on words. Nothing will change.

Have a (you) and you win my brand new plush pepe

A politician making a populist promise that they don't intend to keep before an election? That's never happened before, no way she's lying.

This. Don't fall for the fat cunt's LIES. VOTE HER OUT RIGHT NOW, DEUTSCHBROS!!!!!

Too little too late. At this point several Icelands worth of "refugees" have infiltrated the country and they're not going to leave all willy nilly. Of course, wanting to keep looking like the good guys the government is not going to apply any kind of actual pressure or violence on the lawbreakers.

What a retarded cunt

"I'll make the migrants go back, believe me" says increasingly concerned fraulein for the 100th time after her poll numbers drop.

Yes but do you know that about 600,000 Denied Asylums Seekers are still here? All the Niggers and Indians have to go back

Here
svt.se/nyheter/vetenskap/lakare-tortyroffer-och-kristna-ar-valkomna

>Fun fact: after five years you get to stay in Germany forever

Then change the law mother fucker.

too bad she didn't do it before she let germany go completely to shit.

Honestly take away their welfare checks & they will mostly self deport, they are not even refugees

It means she thinks she has imported as much cheap labor as she can get away with and still get re elected.

Her promise to her Jew owners is fulfilled. Wage inflation was suppressed.

>too bad
>implying it wasn't on purpose
This is why females should never be in politics, all their decisions are based on muh feelings and the poor children and fuck borders and laws and shit

She is only saying that to get re-elected or at least get her party re-elected. Don't fall for the falsehoods that a politician says to just get re-elected.
If she will get re-elected, she just increase the volume of the migrants coming into Germany.

That was your mistake for interpreting that as meaning that no more would be allowed into Europe. What she meant is that Islam is the One True Culture of Germany. The original German culture must be stamped out.

Free white pussy and generous morning prayers is still a good reason to remain poor in germanistan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ll2Z3-F-Y_c

Hey man, it's a start. Brost

she's trying to change her legacy to 'hero who tried to turn the tide of migrants'

its still a year to go till the election.

Germans wont fall for that bait anymore. If these "refugees" dont go home, she and her party will get buttfucked even harder than in the past 2 months.

>meaningless election promises to pander to disgruntled germans
>once she's reelected the floodgates open again

it may be too late we will see

hopefully there will be no war

if the kikes try and start another white on white war to include russia I really doubt we can live on the same planet anymore.

we see what they did when we became free in the 30s

we see what their talk of peace means

After slipping massively in the polls Hillary Clinton says "maybe this wall idea isn't so bad''

It's called trying to save your career.

She has decimated her own party (her party is more important to her than her people) and has handed much of germany to the AFD

this is just damage control.

Oh let me guess, and right after that they will give us a fat tax cut, just like the last time

THIS SO MUCH THIS
DONT FALL FOR THIS STUPID BITCH

She's essentially solving the problem Germany never had.

The problem is the retarded amounts of refugees that are legally being allowed into the EU.

How many claims are actually denied?

The criteria itself needs to be changed, and controls need to be put in place limiting the number of claims that are processed. And people who show up at the door should not be given priority. People who follow the process should be.

Err. I mean... gas the kikes, race war now!

>Fun fact: after five years you get to stay in Germany forever

Currency collapse and civil war will soon get them returning home.

>needs to be changed
There's no will whatsoever. If there was then Germany would have done what Hungary did.

They are giving excuses for something that was done intentionally to change the demographics of Germany.

She did this shit in 2010 for votes
saying "German multicultural society has failed"
Now look what she says.

The bitch is getting scared to lose 2017 elections.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT VIDEO? Is this a regular thing, that a mudslime bellows into a megaphone and the whole fucking town has to listen to it? And it's so fucking tone death!

I swear he's making shit up as he goes along.

I mean, this is good for Germany, but merkel is the witch that cause this. She is unredeemable.

That's been the plan all along. I told my girlfriend like a year and a half ago that the EU governments opened the borders because they knew it would cause widespread violence, and it did, and they'll use this crisis to install fascist states, its already happening.

What government has more power than a fascist government? None, fascism was always the goal, and now that Europe is filled with hatred for the Muslims, they can have fascism rise again, just like in the 1930s

What you just said is an oxymoron if they were peaceful they wouldn't violently lash out. Frankly no Muslim should be allowed on western soil they are incompatible with modern culture. The best possible solution for them would be mass deportation, they deserve no aid or sympathy let them rot in their own countries

pfft. she just want to get elected.
dont trust leftists. vote as right as you can.

She never made an U-Turn. Merkel was never pro illegal migration. Last summer she wanted to help the few hundred migrants in Hungary and suddenly the whole shit escalated.
But that doesnt mean, that she is against legal migration from Asia and Africa via the asylum systems. Germany und the EU want to bring them in, but legally!

Your trip says it all Schluchtenscheißer.

>fascism
>EU

Try again. If the EU was fascist, we wouldn't have the problems we do.

Bet 1000ptas. she will deport germans. They are asylum seekers in their own country at this point.

Sends back the ones already in jail, quietly grants citizenship to the rest.

>breitbart

Also she's full of shit

Once a snake, always a snake.

She'll immediately go back on it if she gets re-elected.

>mfw that was her plan all along

damn this bitch is just up for votebaiting after the Afd wiped the floor with her party in every recent election.
But what else would you expect of a Stasibitch.

This is what Merkel did last time wasn't it?

>Multi-culturalism doesn't work

Her party gets support for this. Then when she's re-elected she does the whole "Everyone is welcome!" bit. She's just playing the German people again because everyone is pissed off. Once all this shit is over she'll be pushing for Turks and more refugees.

she won't do shit, just paing lip service because her party lost a bunch of voters