>starts wars everywhere
>has annoying military bases everywhere
>americans are fat and ignorant most of the time
>they shart

Ive wondered that myself.

WTF I love Amerika now

Well somebody has to do the sharting

I don't hate you :3

honestly, most people are just dumbfucks that have no clue and just hate on america because everyone else does it.

Because your fag governments bomb shit skin countries so they come to Europe and use the bombings as an excuse.

You spread you race mixing multicultural ideology everywhere

cause the other civs are sick of your cultural victory.

taking credit away from the soviets for winning WW2 was your greatest achievement, but people get tired of being influenced, you know

they hate us cuz they anus

This.

Probably becasue they are all fat.

'cos MI6 is very good at deflecting blame onto an ally.

Jesus Christ I'm literally at my limit.

REEEEEEEEEEE

>informative shitposting
>butthurt shitposting

Fuck you, Dad

Kek

They cucks

>you invaded them
>you fought a war against them
>jealousy
>propaganda
>hatred of the west
>economic sanctions

pick one

It's because America shapes their culture. We feed them their media, we control their policies, we drive their technology.
They feel inferior and it drives them crazy. They're browsing an American site right now, seething with rage as they read comments made by that fucking American flag. Every time a foreigner posts here they feel a tinge of humiliation as they see their country's flag floating above their words. Hating America is a defense mechanism to protect their own ego from the fact they'll never be as influential as us.

We don't, we fucking love you America!
Fuck those eurocuck pussies they can get fucked to death by Achmed all they like.

They use no nuke on sandgoogles. Why you use no nuke on sandgoogles?

Because their kikes in hollywood and academia keeps exporting cultural cancer to us.

The 6 million is strong in this one.

Because they're jealous that regardless of what America does, they're always stealing the spotlight

GREATEST ALLY

Do they hate America? America's actions aren't always appreciated. Like when America attacked Iraq. When that happened there was a high level of disgust. It did die back after a few years. Globally most people felt it was a bad idea. I think that you could say that. In hindsight though we can all see what a great idea it was.

But America doesn't exist
It never existed

/thread

The rest of the world loves us. and I love the rest of the world except for Turkey and Germany. When I visited Europe those were the two countries that smelled the worst. Seriously Germany what happened? At least when I went to the UK their shitskins were concentrated in a few areas, at least France outside of a few Parisian neighborhoods looked white. Everywhere I went in Germany was brown, brown brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=7D7dljmZ9KY

you're just so cùcked and degenerate, you kikes single-handedly ruined the west

>Because their kikes in hollywood and academia keeps exporting cultural cancer to us.

Or you could stop importing it.

thank you merchant

Nailed it.

>a perfect 10
Who the fuck is she?

Germany is beyond salvation

Cuz they are 60% niggers.

I don't even care that you're a bunch of subversive kikes. I like how you deal with your Muslim problem and I wish we had the stomach to treat them similarly.

holy shit, it's real. I even left out other keywords like "in love" in order to exclude the possibility, that the google search algorithm prioritizes it. Nope, it's just propaganda.

Easy, everyone hate jews

because other countries dont like your idea of freedom, nor the fact that you destroy everybody who doesnt comply with it

ah yes Japan always making 10/10 posts that bring a smile to my face as I start my day
>make Cred Forums comfy again

Cultural Marxism
Hollywood
We kinda invade every country
SJW culture

As world hegemon, your insane sociopaths in the media and education system set the tone for all the rest of the world. This is double edged, though, as it is just possible that a change around in the USA will be the impetus for turning things around here too.

The USA gets a ton of hate because we also happen to be the whitest country in the world. Most of the white world is here so they're jelly. Not including degenerate racemixing our former European whites all intermixed to varying degrees and generally put a superior white alpha male and female than Europe can.

>7th pic
I GOT SO FAR AND TRIED SO HARD
BUT IT THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I was hoping that it was a mistake and that the white referred to the background colour but then I realised that googles search algorithm is smarter than that and can tell from contextual clues what to find.

i love america. Its just that ppl are jaelous.

desu the only thing I hate about the US is how every cancerous thing seems to come from Commiefornia 90% of the time. That state should be nuked.

Because of interventionism, which is exactly what Trump wants to end.

TRUMP2016

>born American
>be me
>0 years old, just came to this world
>first thing that I see is how the doctor cuts part of my dick off
>as soon as the doctor is finished random bullet comes through the window and kills a nurs
>nobody gives a fuck like its the most normal thing ever
>mom get a bill for over 50 .000 $ from the hospital
>cant pay
>Boyfriend of my mom steps into the room iand says he will pay for it.

>mfw my country never existed but also belongs to immigrants

welcome to the New America

where white is black

good is bad

bad is good

lies are truth

truths are lies

freedom is slavery

and slavery is freedom

It's literally leading us to a dystopia.

Because you're a 3'rd world country with money.

entire west is like taht m8

Because we have power.

that better be a shop

I miss stargate

>Germany accusing other countries of starting wars

We don't hate you either man

Aren't Italy, Spain, Greece, and the Balkans considered Europe's Mexico? Turkey is Columbia/Venezuela. Africa is Brazil. India Argentina.

>This is the only white couple they show

Holy shit, Google.

I love America and Canada because you have way less sandniggers and Butthurt liberals in most areas.
If you think your SJW are bad come to Germany. I feel like if you not sucking asylum seekers dicks 24/7 you are instantly called nazi.

Individually Americans can be the best people you have ever met. Generalizing, but a safe generalization I think. For some reason as a nation America is often a major douche. I know many who feel this way.

>Shartinmarts think Germany 'started' wars

Go pledge to some flag, lol

Damn this bitch needs a good BLACKING from a BBC.

hell yeah

Because we are the best county.

it's more recent to america doe

My trip to Europe London felt like being in Communist state. Germany was subdued or hid the suppression better. France and Italy were like ghettos. Fuck Italy was so fucking dirty.

You started pointless wars in the middle east now we are fucked because of Germany's autism and your proxy armies and you fuckers keep selling them arms to fight everyone.

what the fuck

As long as you help us with our Chinese problem we won't hate for now

Probably because americans are hilariously terrible at geography and hollywood always puts american at the center of world events.

kek

Lindsey Pelas

>posting a woman that can't cook
>posting a whore
>posting plastic tits
There's why.

Because america is where bronies come from

Some one clearly can't read a graph

Mfw just tried this on Google and got the same results. What the fuck man..

basically this
I hope Trump fixes this problem, I really do.

Oh yeah, you totally didn't start WW1 by blindly following a stupid treaty. And you totally didn't start WW2 by invading Poland for almost no reason.
kill yourself, Muhammad

It's just that most americans on this board act like complete googles

Like, you can have a thread about something and in the end americans will make this about themselves even if they had nothing to do with it in the begining.

>Germany didn't start ww2
>this meme again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Legitimate question: what's a functionally equivalent non cucked alternative to google?

Because Shillary will destroy our economy (if she wins that is).

>>Germany accusing other countries of starting wars

Technically germany never started a single war.

Second world war happened when Frenchcucks and Anglos declared war on germany but were too scared to attack

Because America is just like the girl in your picture.
An artificially attractive coalburning whore with a blown out asshole claiming to be all that yet unable to wash the stink off from her time getting shit on by her Arab masters.

Land of the Free

they're bitter and envious they lost their Freedoms

WW1 was started by austria/hungary

because we dont have a govt

and we are letting a kike gang use our land as a safe haven to do their crimes

Newfag

Yeah other european countries are much worse but still there is a big messup here.
And i agree Italy is one of the dirtiest country in the world, damn the romans would be ashamed

What if he doesn't? What if everything is the same like the Obama administration?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Yes, but your stupid Kaiser did encourage them to think they had his automatic support, like a foreign policy "blank cheque".

I'm going to switch to non-google-products soon. This has to be punished.

Probably duckduckgo + Microsoft (outlook.com, calendar, sky drive, etc.)

Bing is the same

Microsoft?

>what is the prism program

Then I'll keep critisizing the government as I do now. Hillary sure as hell isn't going to fix it, Trump is a wild card.

In general:
The one's they bomb hate them
The ones who help, don't

I noticed that too. What the fuck

>swedes
>not shitposters

Come on, all they ever do is come on here and textually suck refugee dick. I haven't seen a swede not trolling the board with cuckoldry

Because you are a country which was founded by a group of Freemason cucks who didn't want to pay taxes so they got a whole bunch of Jews like Haym Solomon and the French to back your shitty little war against what was the greatest empire the world has ever seen and then these Freemason cucks wrote 'the Constitution of the USA' which says that all men are born equal which started all this SJW bullshit and then Thomas Jefferson one of the leading Freemason cucks cut out all the bits of the Bible he didn't like and so all the Jews loved America and moved there so it became the biggest ZOG base of them all with more Jews than any other country and then the French themselves decided that betraying their God-given king was the right thing to do and then THEY emancipated their Jews as well and then Robespierre killed all the Catholics in the country because he was also a Jew-loving Freemason and then he died and the Cuck Emperor Napoleon invaded the entire continent and emancipated the Jews everywhere and then he got BTFO by the Russians and then the Rothschilds decided he was no longer useful so they profited from his defeat at Waterloo and then the ETERNAL YANK engineered the complete destruction of Europe by formulating the Treaty of Versailles because the British had promised to create the state of Israel and when the Germans tried to oppose the death of their people American Jewry invented the atomic bomb to absolutely obliterate them although they were BTFO by the Russians before they could use it on them and since then the ETERNAL YANK has engineered the decolonisation of all European empires and destroyed South Africa and Rhodesia with their embargoes and bombed the shit out of Serbia and robbed Iran of all its oil wealth and invaded the entirety of Latin America not to mention Japan and Vietnam and Korea and Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya and Syria and the Philippines and they're the only reason Israel even exists and they have exported their

Because your shitty government destabilized the middle east and now the entire western world is suffering the consequence.

Startpage or Yacy to be rid of google search with your information at least. Messaging I'd use Wire or if you don't care about encryption or total privacy as much Telegram. Email there is proton or reg a domain name or whatever and have a free or paid host do things for you. You can of course run your own server but that's a pita. Nextcloud or Owncloud if you want cloud like services you control. Youtube is the only thing that doesn't have a huge competitor to supplant. There are apps like Newpipe you can use instead or the browser.

It's too late isn't it

Fifty bucks isnt too bad.

Because America is formed of slaves and European criminals. You're literally the world's gutter. Everything you have, you have by invading poor countries and milking them from oil. You've commited a fucking genocide on original Americans (which you're not, you're offspring of retarded niggers that were sold for a pack of ciggarettes by their tribes and worst European scum)
Ignorant rednecks sucking jewish dicks. Everyone knows 9/11 was an inside job, you got stripped of your freedom (muh patriot act), yet people don't give a fuck and agree on everything, because they're too stupid to comprehend what's going on aroud them.
Thanks for creating ISIS, faggots.

'murica

Пoтoмy чтo вы пидopaca ycтpaивaeтe opaнжeвыe peвoлюции пo вceмy миpy. Heнaвидитe Poccию. Heнaвидитe Пyтинa. Зa тo чтo мы pyccкиe вcтaли c кoлeн.
Die stupid fat motherfuckers!

anti-white pro-gay pro-women propaganda over the entire world and their shitty nigger music and their shittier Jew films and poisoned us with their GMOs and their fucked up food and just generally sapped all that was good and true and pure in the world and replaced it with ugliness and Jewishness and total degradation.

jks we're all just jealous.

That's $50,000 . Mainlanders use . instead of ,

jealousy
>be country with millennial history and tradition
>a few hundred years ago a bunch of peasants from your country travel to a savage land without anything on it
>start a society free of kings and nobility, men rule themselves which was unthinkable till then
>200 years later those peasants built a country stronger than all of your countries put together.
We will see Europe crumble to dust and become a Muslim shithole in our life times. Not soon enough.

I hate Murica because it is a mongrel cuck fag kike controlled nation that exports jewish degeneracy and depravity all around the world.

I don't hate White Americans who are redpilled

It's very simple.

You guys are extremely powerful, and we're fine with that. I mean, we're familiar with dictatorships.

But you assholes, for some reason, think that you're also in the right. You believe that everyone should act like you. You don't impose it, you genuinely believe that your code of conduct is moral and humane and you won't stop trying to make other people do the same.

At least the British just went "Hey dudes, we're here to exploit you. Now fetch me a cup of tea, Lu Zheng, chop chop." They were morally bankrupt, and they didn't give a fuck.

You guys? You want everyone to be as 'moral' as you, and for some stupid fucking reason you always side the underdog even when the underdogs are assholes.

wat

/thread

It's only natural for the strongest state to subjugate the weaker ones.

>kardashians represent americans

that picture..... i hope if and when some crazy shit happens here. that hollywood and all these freaks get overrun. i really do. these fucking assholes had every opportunity to make a positive difference and they turn around and be the worst examples for people.

Kek

>not realizing that companies like Bing are all owned under the same arm of Google in order to give the appearance of competition and no monopoly.

>original americans
>mongols from asia

I hope black africaners kill all "white" fat and stupid american citizens. That was justice. You are worse than Hitlers

how the fuck did every daughter marry a black cunt.? how is that statistical possible 1. 2 you look at the father. oh gee he's a fucking a tranny now. awesome. yeah these people need a nationally televised program for sure

>mongols from Asia.
Kek no. They are descendants of Siberian eskimo tribes and such

>2016
>be a racist scum
lol

>We feed them their media, we control their policies, we drive their technology.

that's actually not true and has never been. you don't drive our technology any more than japan and china or ourselves do, science, tech, even space exploration: cern, esa, tokamak, hsr, consumer electronics, cars, we're doing more than fine. you do influence our policies but that's it, you influence them, just like brussels influence yours. you don't control them, you never have and you're influencing them less and less. you feeding us "our" media isn't completely untrue, we do get a ton of your jewllywood movies and music, except you don't feed it to us and it's not "our" media, our media is more than that but you don't see that because that's the thing most european countries don't export outside their borders. unlike everything else because what you fail to see is that it's always been a back and forth between europe and the us, and the slight edge you had right after ww2 when europe was in ruins and brain drained, it's slowly but surely disappearing, it's been for decades now

your """"empire"""" is already fading anyway, after barely 70 years, you don't realize you're just like the uk, and france, and italy, and spain, and greece and all the others before you, nothing special about the us except for the fact that we live in a time were literal plebs like you get to brag about it

>original americans
>offspring of nigger slaves and european worst scum

Look mamy im a racist like KKK or Hitlers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man

So much for "original americans".

Not many countries hate you.

yeah we off charts nao

>european nigger scum walked on the moon while your mother was practicing judaism

im fucking speechless

Only person that had something in common with moon walking was michael jackson you brainwashed cuck

IT'S CURRENT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imperialism

HAHAHAH KEKED

FIFY

THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS OF US XDXDDX

KEK

have to agree with that. if anything negative to be seen its either the US foreign policy's that are plain weird and counter productive and sometimes outright dangerous or the social weirdness americans in general display.

other then that its more like:
>grow up watching America's funniest videos
>become adult
>Americans are so stupid hurr durrrr

And yet Google gets some things right...

You convinced millions of shitskin to invade our continent done stupid useless wars all across the globe and your people is (for the most) ignorant.

>No hips. Into the trash she goes

Welp even using something specific like "caucasian couples" still yields cuckoldry.

>mexico
>even close to bantmaster

Economic rape. Our buttholes are still sore.

Niggers

We love the American people
We hate the American government

Please get Trump in the Oval office so we can like your government again

The only countries with more niggers than the USA are in Africa

The entire west coast could be genocided from San Diego to Anchorage and I would not bat an eye.

>It's because America shapes their culture

m8

this is the dumbest shit anyone can say

fpbp

they hate us cuz they ain't us

Meh

T

Fun fact.

America did not exist as a nation until the White man showed up.

The "original" Americans were and still are savages. Go to an Indian reservation over here and a featherhead will sell you his daughter's pussy for a bottle of whiskey.

I don't but Americans are the worst posters on Cred Forums by far

No one here hates America we just like to take the piss. The the yanks I've met have been good blokes.

That's true, we wouldn't vote for a politician that would not impose our will. It stems from our belief of universal human rights. That, ultimately, a persons right to live in freedom and prosperity cannot be ordained. It is universal, cannot be given, and cannot be taken away.

The function of our government is to suppress that right when it harm's American interests. We've spent our entire lives pondering and acting on that notion, and will teach our children those values.

A million books could be written where we fucked up and suppressed rights unjustly. We fully admit that this fire we created can kill, harm, maim, and destroy everything in its path if not controlled.

Yet, for all its potential tyranny, the warmth and energy that fire can provide, because it has allowed for so many great things to flourish in our country. If we were to abandon it, I legitimately fear for righteousness and civility in the world. Pray the whole world could function as we do.

All good swissbro. You'll never have as many white people as the USA and that's OK. Trump might open up immigration from Europe again so the subpar whites there can come again. It'll be fine.

cause you fucking crazy bastards want AR-15 domestic

>has annoying military bases everywhere
where the fuck are any military bases near you and how can you be annoyed by them?
milutary bases don't do shit
>americans are fat and ignorant most of the time
everyone is ignorant, sure, but why is "murica is fat" still considered an argument? in the US, almost 70% are overwheight (including obese) and about 35% are obese. But Germans on the other hand aren't that much thinner than Americans, with 60% overwheight and 25% obese. Though other euros are fatter, towards US fat.

Idk maybe because your supported this?
youtube.com/watch?v=N2EFFBpoOu4

>he altered the original and put US and Israel higher up
Good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=7CMVTcoQkVc

But i love america

Because your government is evil incarnate. They are manipulative, deceitful, warmongering assholes that continuously stir shit up all over the world in the most convoluted ways to create all kinds of conflict. Partly for profit, partly to protect the elite.

And a large part of your population (and the most noticeable in the media) is fucking retarded and oblivious.

Exactly, nobody hates us citizens, but they do hate the foreign policy, which exploits the hell out of the other country.

>3D

for why?

They hate us cuz they ain't us

That was beautifull

Because no matter how hard we fail. No matter how wrong we are. Foreign countries have to keep America afloat due to us balancing the world economy.

For how much debt we have, we should have faced the same fate as Greece, decades ago.

Technically you are right.

Without googles and other non european diversity it would be my favourit country

>Why do countries hate America
Gay rights movement
Feminism

Because you have a hyperinflated national ego based on nothing. You claim to be the most free nation on the planet while your basic human freedoms are being curtailed every day. You act like you're the arbiters of democracy on a worldwide scale while administering the most hacked-up non-representational excuse for democracy the world has ever seen. Your culture is garbage, your society is garbage and in spite of these you posture as if you're the model to which other states should aspire.

Such talk for a noncountry. You may not know, but the US did play a significant role. Event though we didn't intervene in the European Theatre until later, we still contributed much to the Allies. Our lend lease programs gave the Allie's side an edge over the Germans and D-Day prevented the Soviets from dominating the West. The US, indeed was the saving grace that France and Great Britain hoped for. But what about you, Belgium? A country whose sole purpose in World War 2 was to be overrun by Krauts, being an easy door to invade France. A city-state that's only known for chocolate and the Brussels Bombing? You wish you had a sliver of the power projection we output to the globe, because, maybe then, leaders will take your unbacked complaints seriously.

The US pioneers innovation, liberty, and is the sole superpower that has fortifications in every worthy allied nation and is the only country in the world that can singlehandedly sustain another world war themselves.
What about Belgium?

The US lead the Free World against the disease called Communism and even helped cure the Russian States of it.
What about Belgium?

All you do is bitch about imperialism and how we commit villainous acts around the world. Projecting much?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

Say all you want about us, but we're keeping the Petrodollar strong, which is propping the debt-ridden West up, and an insignificant country such as yourself will never attain or comprehend the Global Power and Influence the US has over the world.

Jealousy. It is the last remaining superpower.
However, the humble american way isn't really something that made america popular. America alone would probably be loved if it weren't for it catastrophic foreign policy.

Srsly m8?

>People are this mad at leafs

Germany should definitely be the most butthurt (because germans are the most autistic fucks) and informative (again, autism).

>japan
>bantmaster

multiracial shithole. Progressive propaganda media.

Think about it from their perspective: it must suck having a constant reminder of your own inferiority.

We're at about %70 as compared to our GDP, which is well behind most countries.

Obviously, we could never pay that back even if we raised taxes to 100% and shut our government down immediately, but it would be highly unreasonable to try to force the US to pay it off overnight, or even in the span of one generation. If someone were to force us to by, lets say, trying to get other countries to switch their international trading currency from the dollar, we would ultimately kill them. We are reasonable people ourselves, so there would obviously be a long road to this conclusion, but in the end that country will end up a smouldering wreck if they don't pay the market price like we do.

Morally, it is our job as the public to lesson government borrowing and generate more wealth to extricate ourselves from that eventuality.

says sweden

I don't burgerfriend, if trump wins I might move there after college.

WAIT A SEC IT`S DA CURRENT YEAR

>Putin DOTA Russian Cred Forums

Like.

Now now. Don't start projecting go back to your sandnigger gods.

Hillary's and Trump's daughters married with jews bankers.

So true kek

Yes, and together, we'll deal with China and the traitorous whore, Pakistan.

Europe hates America because we aren't completely fucked as they are currently.

youtu.be/RNf8MDS-BFo?t=44m59s

I know, the usa is the greatest enemy of all white nation, It's completely led by the jews

Germany, you started all of the worst wars of the 20th century. Just wait for another country to make your comment, okay?

T H I S

I like this chart

Are ignorant fucking google cuck

Hollywood. I fucking hate the absolute garbage that place shits out. It turns everyone into fucking absurd moronic fuckwits, so I guess I don't really hate America, I hate you fucking idiots for letting the jews get their claws in you.

>Mainlanders
EU is a tiny peninsula off Asia.

Oh I think Germans war on Poland happened a bit before that.

It's like Russia attacking UK then bitching the US joined in.

Because it's taught in our schools.

>Hollywood.

Not realizing 80% of what comes out of Hollywood is copypasta from euro countries, Chinese flicks, Japanese series etc etc.

seriously, even most of their tv shows are from shows in Europe that aired like a decade ago.

wait a minute...

No chart is going to be perfect, but I think this is bretty good.

Mexico has been making some bretty good posts recently, where have you been?

WTF I'm hungry now

inferiority complexes

They're the same kind of people who hate Kanye, Israel, [insert successful sports club here], """modern""" art, the West in general, white people in General, Jews, Los Angeles, the South...

Anti-Americansism has a very high correlation with Anti-Intellectualism.

i was like "why does the guy have a pizza with him at a bullrun?". Then i realized what happened. fucking retards.

how come all european TV is dogshit compared to American shows?

>inb4 le Borgen and Lilyhammer are pure kino you pleb!!1

ITS NOT A GAME ANYMORE
WTF

/r/ more of this broad pls

Because we're really just a corporate playground that exploits anyone and everything on the planet. Our corporations have caused illegal immigration at the scale it is because of cheap labor. They've sold all of our culture away to increase the profit margin by a percent. We've destroyed all nationalism on the planet in the name of money. We eradicated peoples and then write off the Germans as the worst people ever to keep attention off us.

We are the ultimate Jew.

GOOKS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

I made the change to onedrive and office to move away from the dindu protector a long time ago
You're l8 m8. Make the switch

U suck

Yet, we've raised living standards for everyone on the globe. We've literally made billions and billions of lives better.

There is literally nothing wrong with Empire, as long as it's done right, like the British did, and like we did until the year 2003.

Jealousy plain and simple
That's not to say they are all jealous for the same reason as everyone has their own specific bone to pick with us
But almost all of it is jealousy in one form or another
The fun part is when it's Bongs that talk shit because they thought exactly as we did back when they ruled the world but as soon as the switch was made they turned into everyone else like hen they were king

For the same reasons you hate us

What bothered me isn't the fact that it's happening for our Google, I mean we have the highest concentration of globalist Jews in the world and kikes run our media it's just kind of expected
But it seems like every week it's happening to a new western nation
>Pls don't Google German couple

Its okay as long as trump wins and annexes us and kill all the liberals and Trudeau get gulliotined

Because many of your citizens are dumb as fuck, despite being one of the most powerful countries in this world.

Also, you owe us like 30 years of latin dictatorships.

Because you're about to make one of two inept fucks the most powerful person in the world

*California shapes our culture. Rest of your country is irrelevant

Good thread OP

The jelly in here is delicious

>#notallgermans
At least they didn't cuck krauts
for now..........

You're lucky you got dubs, m8.

And now you're fucking everything up - both Europe and your own country is collapsing, thanks to the new American ideals of worshipping victims and globalism. It all comes full circle.

Holy shit, that's perfect

I live in the middle of America. The women are so fat, complain all the time about bullshit, and no one ever shames them for bad behavior. It's terrible.

I bet she burns that burger

I don't consider buying cheaply made shit to put in cookie cutter houses while importing criminals to replace me at my job a higher standard of living. There's no substance anymore.