TOTALLY RADICAL

How many degrees of radicalization are you on Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/26/these-charts-show-exactly-how-racist-and-radical-the-alt-right-has-gotten-this-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1080ยบ

How fucking scientific

About 3.50

I would really love to see the source on this. What criteria are there for ranking radicalization?

you are like little baby

Like, maybe 5 or 6 right now my dude.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/26/these-charts-show-exactly-how-racist-and-radical-the-alt-right-has-gotten-this-year/
nvm, found it. These people completely ignore the external forcings around radicalization and reactionism. They're in for quite a surprise when they find that you can't de-radicalize someone without removing the cultural and economic factors that drove them to radicalize in teh first place.

Watch this
Dacc!

BREXIT!

maximum
if a candidate would say gas all niggers and hang all jews i would vote for him

how mad are you knowing that, CIA?

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/26/these-charts-show-exactly-how-racist-and-radical-the-alt-right-has-gotten-this-year/

>THIS QUALIFIES FOR SCIENCE 2016

i score over 9000

They didn't even identify the alt right properly though, this is ridiculous.

So what happened in April?

I don't recall Cred Forums going offline? Were we too busy shitposting for Brexit to post nazi frogs? Is Karenposting the work of the Jew?

source?

"look at this chart"

Just about Fuckin' Radical my dude

Wow, gee, that sure passes all scientific standards.

>Is Karenposting the work of the Jew?
u stupid or something?

SUCC

Nice work dolphinfucker

It wasn't even Brexit crunch time was it?

So why the dip in April?

Brief lull of peace as the alt-right celebrates hitler's birthday in a month long ceremony of shitposting

>chart only covers 7 months
>even in that 7 months, there are cyclical variations

I hope no one ever shows them a 2 hours glimpse of the tides. They'll conclude that in a few months, the world will be flooded

>radicalization

What exactly do they mean by "radical"? The only useful formalized definition of it I've heard is rejection of democracy and rule of law. As in, "the more willing a group is to subvert democracy and break laws, the more radical it is", and if that's the rule the the alt-right has gotten incredibly less radical this year. Trump has gotten a lot of them into the electoral spirit.

>Taking this kind of bullshit in any way seriously.

>flipping through radio stations one day while driving
>land on NPR
>they're discussing a "(((scientific))) study on how white voters react to being called racists"

The year is 2016, the world is a fucking meme

This is so fucking stupid I can't even laugh about it

It's funny how their qualifier for radicalization is naming the Jew.

Jewllywood promoting racemixing in Germany.

14.88 off the charts my dude

HOW DO THEY KEEP BEATING US

wtf im a black supremacist now

>now

At this point I no longer care. These people are so hellbent on their own destruction that nothing will stop them. Let all of these morons die.

I recommend to actually read the article. It's pretty interesting.

Six million.