youtu.be/RNf8MDS-BFo?t=44m59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you laughing? you are next.

>Great German caliphate laughing at any other country

Germany BTFO

>2016
>Germanistan deriding others for being muslim
>kek

What was once imported, can always be exported.

Die schwarzen will make up over half your population in the next decade, focus on your own country. Also, österreich uber alles

You shouldn't be laughing. You should be working to Make Europe Great Again.

Don't forget that your land hosted 2 millions migrants Heinrich.

Make aryan homelands great again

How come nobody foresaw this?? The massive influx of immigrants was going to affect the tourism in a direct way obviously.
Now they need ads to attract the tourist to Paris telling them everything is ok?? Sad.

I don't see Romania in this picture....

don't listne to (((him)))) I want classical France back.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also THIS NEEDS MORE VIEWS

>people in Europe are arguing either about how accepting they are of refugees or how least cucked they are instead of actually fucking fighting back
You guys are pieces of shit, all of you

To be fair, we have this problem with Mexicans. We need a wall built NOW

last time i checked you had 40 million niggers in your country and did shit about it

If you ever want to come to France, do not go to Paris or the "Region Parisienne".
I repeat, do not come to Paris
You'll be in for the biggest disappoitment of your life.

Visit the countryside. France have the most varied landscape of all Europe, from coast, to forest to mountains, to huge plains. France have it all.
Just don't go near Paris. It's shit

>t. Parisien for 25 years that just want to leave this hell, but can't because all the jobs are in Paris

i know
>mfw no presidential system in europe

Can't wait for the New Age Crusades.

>tfw went in 2014 and got out with exactly that sentiment

your countryside is GOAT

>You'll be in for the biggest disappoitment of your life.

From the stats I've seen I'd be getting ready for a safari.

Please stop spreading this proven fake

its ok pedro

Oy vey! Nice cultural enrichment

There's nothing wrong with racemixing goyim! The black africans who lived in huts and were using spears and bows to hunt animals are just as intelligent as the White europeans who invented architecture, construction, literature, mathematics, universities, iron working, metal casting, machinery, printing press, gunpowder, physics, astronomy, chemistry, currency, and sailing.

The Muslims are only practicing their religious beliefs. If you don't allow them to kill nonbelievers, then you are just being islamophobic. Religion of peace.

nice idea
very shitty execution.
There were many more terrorist attacks in Paris, could have included them.
Also instances of gang violence or just random black/Muslim violence.

Instead the homeless crap gets repetitive...

genius

the skype knows best how to make good propaganda

>I want classical France back.

This is what happens when you murder all the nobility.

>pic is fake and gay

Where would you recommend going? I like historical sites.

ok thats it

the gypsys are there.

i go home now bye

>but can't because all the jobs are in Paris

Even better. That means you can get a day job.

He isn't wrong.

I think the camps are better if you intersperse them with shots of, say, burning buildings or destruction of property.

Terrorist attacks are just a new from of cultural enrichment, you Nazi Israeli

I'd like to think what the kings of France throughout history would think of their country today.

kek wills it

need more videos made like this one, specially from sweden

goym have invented nothing, especially norwegian snow-niggers (swedes and danes had contributed smth btw Niels Henrik David Bohr had a jewish mother)

holy fuck what a shitty video

I mean besides those digits, you should probably take the jews advice, they're pretty good with this stuff.

cuck

I'd fuck this google.

But it is shit, like someone else mentioned footage of explosions and terror attacks would break the shitty homeless crap that turned it boring half-way through.

you fucking nerds cant think that was a good video

half the video was about trash on what im guessing is the same street

its a shitty video

i've seen loads of videos/pictures of blacks/mulsims attacking french women and a lot better views on the terorrist attacks

this was a shit video made by an obvious normie

Should have used real Jihad music. youtube.com/watch?v=txWjwwFwjKQ

>every EU ad features some asian/shitskin man with a white woman

How much more cucked can you get?

i didn't even watch it desu senpai

you forgot about flanders

>divide and conquer poster

cool beans man, really cool and chilly

Daily reminder.

>>every EU ad
not every, please be strict

as a kid, my family all pooled together their money and rented a villa for 2 weeks in some small town in the Champagne region

Comfiest vacation I've ever had

get some better hasbara, skype

>An out of context video of a few brown skin individuals???

>NOT IN MY HUGBOX IM TRIGGERED IM GONNA START A TRENDING HASHTAG ON MY TUMBLE BLOG AND FACEBOOKIT

alt right in a nutshell

Here's your (you)

Nice video but the stupid CoD game footage completely discredited its message for any normie.

Makes it look like it was made by a 16 year old.

Calm down hans

Good, fuck France

>This is what happens when you murder all the nobility.

Akshually, the nobility murdered each other via endless duels. The uprising just finished off the few that remained.

is that what they teach you in school?

arabs made huge discoveries in all zones of science, they conducted surgury when europoors were still sitting in their filth without soap.

algebra and algorithms are both arabic names, ex: al jabr and al khawarismi

what now shlomo? how will you hide the truth?

That's because it was.

Says the one that caused it all.

Germany this is all your fault, so I don't know how you can talk.

So what made you go backwards, abdal.

Yes Hans, it's time to go home and help your wife get ready for her mandatory Ahmad insemination. And don't forget to take pictures this time.

Arabs did almost not do anything, it was persians and other people they took control over. Arabs a shit.

Those discoveries were coincidentally made in mixed cities where Christians and Jews lived alongside Muslims. None of those were made in pure Muslim cities.

The surgery* Muslims conducted were mere re-discoveries of what Greeks and Romans knew long before Islam even existed.

Fuck off Ahmed

Europe is fucked.

youtu.be/RNf8MDS-BFo?t=44m59s

Nice, don't stand on the road though.

>saving and posting a cucks photoshop

Kill yourself

Never realised she had a scar just below her right eyebrow.
But damn is she pretty.

Christian, jewish, muslim = religion
arab = culture

arabic jews is a thing, shlomo don't want you to know about it, arabic christians is also a thing that shlomo doesn't want you to know about, shlomo is just trying to paint all arabs as extremist muslims so you would fall victim to (((their))) propaganda.

don't mix them up again shlomo, or you know where this is going.

400 years of ottoman rule where they destroyed all schools and libraries, replacing them with islamic schools.

Va te pendre l'Algérois.

As a guy that lives in a strongly ethnocentric nation with 2 different religions, each of whom is represented with at least 2 different denominations, I know better than you that two people from the same folk can belong to two different religions.

I did not make myself clear enough. The cities in which such knowledge was developed has some non-Arab presence as well. Purely Arab cities failed to develop such knowledge.

I may not be an expert in Arab culture, but Islam has played a very strong role, even more than Christianity among (most) Europeans. Remember, Rome was rising when it was pagan, and falling when Christian, and Greeks reached their peak when they were Pagans. Both civilizations are admired by Europeans to this day.

Not all Arabs are extremist muslims, but religion or not, when two folk with vastly different cultures live inside the same borders the result is conflict.

>400 years of ottoman rule where they destroyed all schools and libraries, replacing them with islamic schools.

Correct. Fuck the Ott*mans.

>I may not be an expert in Arab culture, but Islam has played a very strong role IN ARAB CULTURE; even more than Christianity among (most) Europeans.

Sorry for the dumb sentence. This is what I meant.

Paris is a shithole. You go to gare du nord and it's all africans doing jack shit and roaming the streets, there is even an illegal market selling bullshit and african wizzards telling you they can make you vigorous or make your loved one come back. I literally felt like I was in Africa.

this tbqhfamalams

Don't know why you think it's so hilarious, Merkel. Your country is basically Germanistan.

Also would have been better without the MW3 footage but still spicy

the ones you have here in france don't even speak arabic, they self identify as kabil and not arab, they live in their own societies and feed off welfare, not all of them are like this, but i met more than a few who are, some of my algerian friends told me how much they hated those fuckers, being racist against all algerian won't solve the problems that exist in france.

>Purely Arab cities failed to develop such knowledge.

the word arab by definiton contradict the word pure, arab is the mixture of different cultures, races and religions to form the "arab" you can be black and arab, you can be kurd and arab, you can be a black jewish arab and no one would raise an eyebrow on the subject, this is problematic for many grand schemes as (((they))) need to divide people in order to control them, if everyone belonged under the same flag be it "human" or "arab" it would be much harder for (((them))) to control and manipulate us, this is why you see the huge funding of the islamic identity in the arab world, (((they))) want to separate arabs using islam, and since most arabs are uneducated and/or racist fucks that's one easy task to achieve.

europe will get it one day, then america will, (((they))) think that fluxing arabs into europe will advance their schemes but it will backfire horrendously when europeans find out that there is a place in the arabic identity for them aswell.

Why would France give up and surrender their country like this? It doesn't make any sense

>Tfw gone to Aquitaine

Not disapoint

They are degenerate brainwashed weak faggots.
Just like the rest of EU, they will be wiped out and "combined' with Africa. This "super state" will be ruled by China and the US. It i obviously a globalist plan to dominate the middle ground between the East and the West.

>you will never vacation in europe in its prime
>you will never experience authentic european cultures