You guys need to stop with this KEK faggotry

StyxHexenHammer666 the dude who is being interviewed by RedIce is a known satanist. I've been autistically investigating satanic cult shit and looking through old Anton LaVey videos and I keep stumbling upon StyxHexenHammer666 in all the comment sections.

These faggots have literally hijacked legitimate dissent and mutated it into occult faggotry. You are all going to hell for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eS47cjbZkGM
tarlwarwickbooks.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=J0EN65XLv94
youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
youtube.com/watch?v=AIjmFxfRWbc
youtube.com/watch?v=f-h1iWvNU60
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRkDUQZHEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to normie book, leaf. You don't belong here.

It's been obvious since the begging we were being infiltrated by 'Kaos Majickian' faggots from and all this "PRAISE KEK" faggotry wasn't just ironic shitposting. All the tinfags, happening fags, and church of kek cultfags need to pack up their Queen Dildo Milo and leave.

Satanism isn't welcome on Cred Forums

Seconded

Wyatt A mann is also a satanist

>muh lightbringer

Luciferians get out reeee

Cowardly cucks, lol. But, if you as me, satanists just trying to cling with Kek egregore.

God bless, leafbro. We need to work overtime to lead back the wayward children.

>if you as me,

if you ask me

This isn't a Christian board fucktard. Praise kek.

>retards take a meme too far
>SHUT IT DOWN NO MORE FUN SHUT IT DOWN

GET YOUR OCCULT FAGGOT MEME OUT OF HERE. Cred Forums IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD

Guys, check out the humble bundle book sale. Memes, man.

it never was you moralfags. fuck off

>Cred Forums is a christian board meme

Cred Forums was always satanist at it's core. just google o9a, they've been here for quite a while.

I think globalists can easily use anti-occult rhetoric to strip anons from meme magic. But still certainly satanists will use Kek egreogore to cling with it.

>o9a

Literally satanism. Aquino was a pedophile

Honestly kekposting was fun before these creepy autistic occult faggots showed up. Now I can't enjoy kek posting without knowing that it's been irreparably tarred by these fuckstick mongoloids who have adopted kek for their disturbing obsessions.

Misrepresentation of equivalent exchange as muh self-sacrifice.

"why i left christianity and became a satanist" still doesn't explain all the black clothing.

Fuck off with your false jew gods and demons
Kek rules this reality

It's odd that the Christians of Cred Forums seem to take Kek more seriously than even the most "devout" Kekist.

Give him a chance. His videos are breddy good despite the cringe black.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS WEAK.

HE DOES FUCKING NOTHING.

HE DIED.

NEW GOD.

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize votes using fraud
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

Yo
Her pants are shitty, emails leaked, arms are heavy
There's phlegm in her cup already, Bill's spermaceti
She's nervous, but on the surface she looks calm and ready
To drop lies, but she keeps on forgettin'
What she wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
She opens her mouth, but the words won't come out
She's chokin', how, Trump's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, seizure, blaow!
Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Hill dog, she choked
She's so sick, but she won't give up that easy? No
She won't have it, she knows her whole campaign is roast
It don't matter, she's doped, she knows that, but she croaked
She's so cracked that she knows, when she goes back to her globalist home, that's when she's
Backed by Soros again yo, this whole candidacy
She better go capture this election and hope it don't pass her

You better lose yourself in the mucus, the moment
You blown it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to cough
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better

naw

Thats about all... peace out

Fuck off

Praise kek

Finally, thank you

Nice add weak arm spaghetti and winrar

A. Wyatt Mann is the granddaddy of Cred Forums.

>You are all going to hell for this
If there is a hell that's where I'd be going anyway. I fail to see the problem.

>8181
Mmmm... I guess some of what you say is true but I refuse to accept that a chuninbyo kid satanist represent the cult of kek

KRAUK KRAUK KRAUK Shadilay

PRAISE KEK

Satanists get out REEEEEEEEEE!

Kek is our fun meme God he's not for you greasy haired black t-shirt wearing edgelords.

Shit has been popping off since the 80s. Look into Nicholas Schreck who married LeVey's daughter. He was part of a movement in the 80s/90s called radio werewolf. He was interviewed by Tom Metzger and discussed how this new Nazi revival would come about using goth/music subculture to indoctrinate. Schreck is tied to a list of whos who in the music scene and is a disciple of Genesis P Orrige and Rick Rubin. All 3 Rubin,Schreck, and Orrige are high practicing Tantric buddhist now.

lavey satanism isn't satanism. Just an edgy jew playing dress up.
If you want anti jew satanism look up maxine deitrich. She gets pretty far out their but it's an enjoyable read.

they're also kikes

Exactly

You fucking NEETs

Now the Moloch worshipers will come.

Repent and praise Jesus.

DEUS VULT

Makes you wonder why Metzger was promoting them.

youtube.com/watch?v=eS47cjbZkGM

>you are all going to hell for this
>implying that you or any other mortal man has the authority to condemn another person to eternal torment
ur claim lacks merit

>don't worship this entity that's benevolent to you and your cause

No, I'm with Kek. He's the only god so far that allowed himself to be captured on video. Call me when your Rabbi Jeshua is doing the same.

Metzger was another FBI shill too. The satanic culture was literally spawned by the intelligence community (Michael Aquino)

Not to mention Charles Manson and his Mkultra history. Nikolas Schreck and Nick Bougas are both infatuated with the whole Helter Skelter racewar shit. Nick Bougas is literally the godfather of "murderabilia" the man literally collects fucking memorabilia from serial killers (serial killers are synonymous with SRA and Mkultra)

here is Nick Bougas at some satanic convention thing. The were celebrating the ritual murder of Sharon Tate

Great post. Good to see people are awake to this shit. Yeah Metzger is a real piece of work. Did anyone else feel like Dallas Wolf in Imperium was a jab at Metzger?

Kek is a cringy forced redditesque meme

I hope you like the taste of poopoo and peepee because that's what you'll be eating for eternity instead of delicious tendies.

Nick Bougas was on 8pol answering questions and posted this

Just saw that Bougas had worked with Boyd Rice/Death in June. These guys are all connected. If you trace this stuff back you can see the roots of these various subcultures as they work their way towards today coalescing into today's movements.

Zeena LaVey's son (who is rumoured to be the spawn of Anton LaVey himself in an incestuous relationship with his daughter)

found this under Boyd Rice's Wikipedia page. Looks like the guy if fucking around with psychotronic weaponry like the greatful dead did back in the day. Goddamn

Anton LaVeys grandson arrested for rape. Charges never stuck

>Metzger is butcher in German.

There is always a satanic subgroup within nazism. I think Hitler wasnt a part of any of that but people like Himmler were and these modern groups tied with the musicians are some offshoot of that. Probably born from groups like O.T.O. I mean Rubin is tied to so many top bands his influence is global. Also strange that these guys always end up involved with tantra.

Nick Bougas started flipping out when I asked him about his obsession with charles manson. He quickly conjured up this meme

HABEMUS SATANHAS
ORA PRO NOBIS LUCIFER

He gathers these items because these items get imbued by the powerful awe inspiring and terrifying energy of killing.

It's the easiest (if you're evil) way to gain power.

Take it upon yourself to get power through goodness. Find powerful relics in your own life and get them imbued with power.

An example that comes to mind is for. The Simpsons.
If a tree you have is struck by lightning, take is branch and fashion a tool out of it. It will certainly be a powerful relic.

all that fringe vigilant citizen music video analysis stuff was right about "illuminati" mind control in the music industry. Methinks it's just a shitload of different occultists from different little sub-cults like OTO, Golden Daewn, Temple of Set ...etc

Aquino was mentioned earlier. I am surprised this has not come up more frequently could be Kekism be an offshoot of temple of set/CIA activities? Aquino still post sometimes over on ATS pushing his usual BS.

If you really think about, Kek is the one true god of the universe/existence. The main agent of the universe is chaos, and Kek represents the agent/energy of chaos; therefore, Kek is real.

Praise Kek.

BURN HERETIC

CHRIST HAS NEVER SHOWN HIS FACE

YOUR GODS ARE DEAD

S H A D I L A Y !

We've come full circle.

I haven't been a Satanist in years. I study all occult paths and all forms of spirituality. I also write and edit occult books. I am an expert in the occult: tarlwarwickbooks.blogspot.com/

Yea I saw and interview with Aquino and Oliver Stone's son Sean who has his own limited hangout youtube channel (who actually has some decent content after you siphon through the ancient alien faggotry)

>youtube.com/watch?v=J0EN65XLv94

Aquino does crazy mental gymnastics to convince people that MK-Ultra was nothing fringe and didn't accomplish anything. He basically says that PSYOPS didn't work and nothing sinister is going on behind the scenes. He says that he's a good person and the people he works with would never harm children, of coarse, there is no such thing as organized Pedophilia within the upper echelons of governemt. He's a good man

>It's a "occult /x/ faggots continue to beat a dead meme horse" episode

REMOVE /x/

alright, why are you peddling this shit on here and acting like it's a grassroots meme, because it's not. It's astro-turfing occultism and it doesn't belong here

Kek is ours, if your god was any good he'd grant sick doubles like this

Now what you Moloch fucker?

You don't know how things succeed in the world. It isn't who can win in a fight 1-on-1. Evolution and biology depend way more on who can reproduce the fasted, fuck the most, and spread their genes.

Evolution is not "survival of the fittest". It is propagation of the thing that reproduces fastest.

Yeah I stopped praising kek right around the time I praised him and something good happened but then something equally bad happened.
I realized he isn't for or against anyone or anything. He only lives for the kek's that can be produced.
We should start looking towards other saints that are more clear and defined in what they believe and want.
Maybe Columbia?
>America = Columbia
for all those who didn't know

Any other saints that we should know about

>no one here believes in kek r-right?

Stay ass blasted leaf

It's indeed grassroots. You claiming otherwise doesn't mean anything to me. You apparently don't know anything about the occult and you're a leaf to boot.

Fuck off LEAF

Stanton is a troubled individual. I've spoken to several people intimately associated with him. Let's just say he takes the idea of sadomasochism a little bit too far beyond fantasy roleplay and is half-fried.

I will say no more on the topic.

As for Aquino- he's basically a Star Trek roleplayer whose religious order was mere psychodrama. I don't know whether he's a pervert (I don't believe the claim myself) but I do know that he has a sense of humor, which at least puts him above some self proclaimed mages and gurus.

CTR thread

sage it people

Get the fuck out. Aquino was raping kids in the presidio and making snuff films before you were born

GO AWAY MOLOCH, YOU AIN'T GETTING MY FISK!

Heretics and false believers cannot shake my faith in the one true ruler of time and space.

Praise KEK

It's just like bronies and furries. I think it will die after the election though.

And according to claims made by dozens of others in that same Satanic Panic era every other occultist was also a pervert or mass murderer; exactly zero of these claims resulted in imprisonment because exactly zero of those claims had sufficient evidence.

That's because in all likelihood those crimes never happened and tales of secret tunnels and rape antechambers were cooked up by paranoid zealots like yourself, leaf, at the time to prevent their precious jew-dao christianity from being hit by criticism

>whose religious order was mere psychodrama

HE WAS A FUCKING PSYOPS OFFICER BACK IN VIETNAM FOR FUCK SAKES. THAT MEANS THEY TORTURED RAPED, ABUSED AND KILLED PEOPLE IN THE MOST GRUESOME OF WAYS SO HE COULD SHOCK THE POPULACE INTO SUBMISSION

Have fun with you (((religion))) which gives absolutely nothing. I'd prefer Kek.

PRAISE KEK

I worship the lord of light.

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

Kek will deliver tonight

Which has exactly nothing to do with the occult.

Nice self righteous ALL CAPS usage by the way, shitleaf.

>be paedophile in the government
>don't get caught because US government and pedophile rings trace back to upper echelons of society who engage in these wierd voodoo childrape rituals

hey im watching you on youtube right now

PROOF OF PEDOPHILE RINGS IN GOVERNMENT
youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc

Yeah, it's not like paranoid zealots ever made up false criminal complaints to shut down their moral opponents.

Oh wait, jewdaochristians do that all the time.

If you want to see actual abuse go to any retard megachurch where they applaud their dead god on a stick and ramble about tithing.

Shadilay.

desu fuck right off senpai

PRAISE KEK

>another /r/pol meme turns out to be normieshit
TOP KEK

Hi, Styx. I liked your work a lot.

What is your opinion Cern ritual? What kind of tradition is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

>implying StyxRexenBummer123 didn't drop any truth, satanist or otherwise

Some sort of weird Swiss ritualism. Those mountain people are spooky4me.

Not sure it represents occultism so much as cultural stuff. That being said if it's magick, I wish them well. CERN is our greatest hope for all sorts of breakthroughs in physics.

>SO CLOSE TO 666
Hey Styx I built a shrine for kek, and I've been memeing all night and morning.

Is there anything else I should be focusing on for building kek's meme power to annihilate Clinton in the debates tonight?

When that owl drops dead of a heart attack mid flight and lands in a swamp the frog will eat the bugs eating the owl.

>look at OP's image
>4 E's
>WEEEEND Warrior

kek'd and discarded. what kind of "serious" story is this that they can't spellcheck

Trump has a handle on it. Even Nate Silver is coming around to the inevitability of Clinton collapsing.

He's now within 2 points in Pennsylvania. A good debate performance wins the election for him.

styx whats your opinion on the black metal occultist crowd?

Its a play on REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Red Ice is an excellent site.

I like Black Metal, typically the atmospheric side of it more than the "Gurgle gurgle Satan gurgle" stuff.

Most of them are Satanists more than occultists and a large proportion of the rest are pagans in a more odalist/asatru sense.

Smart people being funny and drawing ire from stupid people. Nothing more.

witnessed

Will you be livestreaming the debate tonight?

plz say yes

we have no affiliation with these faggots. they are probably a psyop to link us to their shit. lavey is a shill

No you leave.

Here's a fact for you, faggot

Kek is much much much older than the sandgoogle religions

I will stream after the debate for analysis and banter. I can't stream during the debate or it will interrupt my focus.

Checked brother.

What the fuck styx? I thought you were a libertarian

they are just a limited hangout site. Highly suspect how they used to be 100 percent fringe nibiru tier until they wen't full 1488 out of the blue. Pretty funny actually, I still watch redice tho, it has some really good shit

fact: you have to suck dick to get in the Satanist club

Do you like trump more than you let on?

The bastard unleashed a torrent of pure meme magick, and allowed for shitposters to legitimately effect the election of the worlds greatest super power.

Also can't wait for the reviews, I appreciate that you pump out like 3 videos a day. Keeps my nightshifts happy.

>LaVey
>(((Levy)))

youtube.com/watch?v=AIjmFxfRWbc

Hey styx. Love your videos on politics and memetics. Keep it up!

I am. Which means I am also an American nationalist (a cultural nationalist.) I can't stand with the Johnson fake-as-fuck "libertarianism" which doesn't comprehend what classical liberalism entails.

You're thinking of Judaism and their Mohels.

he was a filthy kike

Trump is a secularist and is uninterested in mysticism. Others are acting on his behalf. I like Trump but I do hold to what I have said since the primaries began; he is a mild reformer, and expecting him to fix all problems we face is fantastically stupid- he will probably do well when elected but he will not be perfect.

Thanks!

I'm fine with this, praising KEK and watching Trump making liberals kill themselves has been the most fun since nazi germany.

I was about to speak ill, but I know when not to question trips.

Thanks alot. A have some more questions for you:
1.What is your opinion on globalist agenda towards occultism. Do you believe that vulgar atheism and old distorted belief systems are promoted by globalists to distract ignorant population from occult knowledge.
2.What is globalists main religion, from your point of view?
3.What is your opinion on Mark Passio?
4.Can you recommend some decent occult videobloggers apart from yourself?

I find it so lulzy all these retards think they are the face of pol. No one speaks for us. Not some faggot, not this clown, not anyone. And its so cringy looking at these betas. Theyd be the first ones smashed to shit if they actually had to back up all that macho man pol talk. So cringy, fuck them all

>A
>FUCKING
>OBAMALEAF
I praise KEK even more now, specifically because (((YOU))) don't like it, faggot google.

i don't care, they are not our friends

Civic nationalism is empty and meaningless. You can't have a nation without coherence and a common identity. English, Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish, Anglo-Canadians and Quebecois, Romans and Sicilians, all have disparate cultures but in each case, they share with their domestic counterpart a single, coherent, national identity rooted in ethnicity.

'Civic nationalism' is one of those ciphers used in politics as a vehicle for something else.

also old england=best england

Go to bed Aquino. Everyone knows the government is pedos.

Nice job deflecting it towards the church though. They are all in league together.

1. Occultism is naturally globalized due to the internet. This is great for research and experimentation and has nothing to do with compulsion which is the real threat of globalized politics. I oppose hard atheism because it makes a claim it cannot prove the same as any lamestream religious body does. Soft atheism is natural.

2. Any religion that has central authority figures they can pay to do their bidding.

3. Never heard of him.

4. While I don't agree with everything he says Nargargole is good.

Of course paganism is getting people to hell. That is why they do the kek nonsense in the first place. The only possible effect of it is eternity of torture, these "praise kek" faggots don't think anything good will come from it.

just be weary of the information that they are trying to disseminate. The fact that they are catering specifically to us should warrant our attention

Why would you fall for the satanist meme? Don't you realize the west was better off with morals?

It's more of a social reform that I see coming from him.
It symbolizes a resistance to the years of degeneracy the west has clung to(and only gotten worse) for the last 40 years.
"Radical" leftists will do more desperate things to gain attention and attempt to be relevant all while regular people shake thier head. Legislation might even come back into the realm of sanity.

It will all take time, but Trump, even if he accomplishes little is a great first step in protest of the worlds societal norms right now.

>kek
>ancient Egyptian god
>Satanism
Nigger please

Cred Forums will be empty if we leave
of course that's what a crosskike like you WOULD want
We'll just return once you crosskikes get bored of circlejerking on an empty board and go back to the oven you belong in.

Also I'm an egoist and a nihilist but I'm thinking about looking into occultism, would it make sense for me to do so?
What would I get out of it (From an atheist experience)?

no, let them do their shit, that's probably what they want. we have no affiliation with satanists and Cred Forums is a christian board

That identity can be cultural.

Proofs?

I appreciate Satanic philosophy because it stresses individualism and reason- it is essentially nothing more than classical liberalism in the vein of the enlightenment turned into a psychodramatic sect.

>it stresses individualism and reason

So its just an edgy way of showing people you're comfortable with yourself.

Plz be my ai gf

Not a single white person in this picture, just a bunch of disgusting zio-ghoul bloodsucking vampiric parasitic degenerates.
>>>/transylvania/

Shut the fuck up.

lol satanists aren't real and laveyans are just lemon-flavored atheists, we have found more evil clowns in the woods than satanists, we have accidentally shot more wiccan hippies than we have found satanists

holy shit the satanists in the woods meme is like, what, 450 years old? 1000? literally the oldest meme and honestly just changing it up to clowns is the best twist to it I've seen

Nice HH dubs

>Jesus is the boogeyman, he's gonna come and drag you to his rape basement

Extremely silly.

I don't think he's a satanist anymore mate.

proof kek is real pic related

It's a bit more than that. I was never in the CoS but the philosophy they spread was meant to be an activist pro-liberty ideology; retard Gilmore is so far behind the times that he prefers to just use it as a piggybank.

The Satanists erecting Baphomet statues and trolling zealots are now the authentic, real Satanists, the the Church of Satan is a dying brand little different from any prosperity church.

Satanism is an atheistic ideology based on enlightenment era rationalism. Only judeochristians think they march around in the woods with cloaks sacrificing goats.

1. Good point.
2. And what about "monetary religion"? Fiat currency, based on pure belief
3.He is some kind of libertarian anti-globalist occultist and former Satanist as well. There are a lot of his videos on youtube. youtube.com/watch?v=f-h1iWvNU60
4.Ok, thanks, i will check him.

Fiat currency is the same as any backed currency if properly issued- gold is just a metal that happens to be allotted arbitrary value well beyond its use in computers and machining.

Then I probably would like Passio's work.

I'm not falling for that bait, Styx.

Hey Styx! Can't wait to hear you talking with Henrik and Reinhard. Its going to be very comfy

I'm not OP.

Pope wouldn't call us for crusades, so we found another who would.

Daily reminder Cultural Marxism = JEWISH KABBALAH

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah

Just what the fuck is Ayn Rand saying?

All currency is based on belief, it is the magik of money. Read that book btw

What's your take on eastern spirituality? I don't watch your occult videos but from what I've deduced, you reject its framework. y/n?

SHADILAY

I watch all of your videos. Top notch analysis IMO. Just don't get the whole Satan thing. Its really just a gay way to rebel against your parents and grandparents ideals.

nope, just kys. degenerate nihilist

For (You)

Kek is merely a representation and personification of GoDS WRATH

>oh no a paganism supports trump and points out how meme's fit in with ancient tenants do paganism and mysticism

It's not a big deal leaf

I reject asceticism and hedonism and embrace Epicurean philosophy but I acknowledge that this doesn't work for everyone. I have no problem with eastern philosophy within some of the wiser sects of Hinduism or the Tantric path.

I haven't been a Satanist in almost half a decade.

Depends which god you mean!

This thread has officially been hijacked by Styx.

>Kek is merely a representation and personification of GoDS WRATH
>Projecting onto Kek
Fuck off christfag.

styx how concerned should we be that trump has john bolton and rudy guiliani as foreign policy advisors?

Chirstian god,father of jesus

Eh, the satanism you're talking about is quite new compared to the meme that satanists exist, I suspect they never did and are an invented adversary for christfags who cannot sit still. Whatever sort of tribal elder or priest takes men on satanist hunts the way men take boys on snipe hunts - just to let them blow off anxiety.

The way satanism has been used in modern times is a way to "herd cats", to get atheists to group up and do something that's ultimately political. "Satanists" generally have some genuine level of hatred for christianity, they mourn the pleasure in people lives which christianity has distorted or destroyed and want to protest that. Pic related.

How do you know Kek is Satan? Is Baal Satan?

>this thread

Holy shit I thought /x/ was bad

What the fuck is wrong with you people? This is why other boards call us LARPing faggots.

And you lessthanfamous "Edge: the ideology" youtuber
Fuck off

KEK is Chaos Magic, literally to a T, so sorry but satanists were the first ones to come up with that.

>globalists can easily use anti-occult rhetoric to strip anons from meme magic
This. Beware of false prophets!

PRAISE KEK ETERNALLY

where is this video

So will you be on board with the reactionary new crusade when the European Christians wake up and slaughter muslims?

Looking forward to the post-debate video BTW.

>Two thousand and sixteen years since the appearance of the Sixth Avatar
>Still believing that the Bringer of Light is an Evil figure
>Still believing in the lies of the usurper Yahuveha, Baal and Melek of Judea

Open your Mind.

Piece of shit. Kek will always have more power over Moloch.

Not at all concerned.

Which christian god? The singular or triune one? The humanistic one? The warlike one? The one who fucked Asherah or the one who fucked Mary? The one who hates organ donations? The one who is a peacenik? The legalistic one?

Be careful

I don't care if Europeans and Arabs kill each other since it seems to be the favorite pastime of both.

Do videos on Alan Moore and Grant Morrison, m8

Also do you ever consider doing stuff on "white" magik, christian stuff etc?

Have you ever checked out George Gurdjieff??

>Epicurean
>Stranger, here you will do well to tarry; here our highest good is pleasure.

what's the difference between epicurean and hedonists? thought they are somehow related.

The occupy is radical though, way cooler

I'm sure it's been said in this thread already but fuck you. Styx is the man.

The one that every knee shall bend to and every tongue shall profess.

Just opened Cred Forums less than 10 minutes ago and it's already the second anti-kek thread I see. CTR today be like pic related.

Do you believe the whole (((Jew))) thing?

I believe its just as ridiculous as blacks blaming whites for everything.

The Epicurean says "pleasure is good and it is good to take pleasure in simple things."

The Hedonist says "pleasure is good and I should become addicted to whatever I wish."

So the nonexistent one, gotcha.

witnessed, brother.
S H A D I L A Y !

Which buffet are you sampling from today? Which occult hermetic flavor of the month are you today? Go make more vids you larping faggot.

I think people often conflate the average Jew, who primarily just wants to be left alone to worship as they wish, with a small number of extremely powerful and greedy people who are doing what globalists, merchantile elites, bankers, and corporate heads have always done; revel in their corrupt ways.

It seems that a large proportion of religious Jews don't even want Israel to exist let alone expand. I can respect them for that.

A fictional Frog God, a fictional based Satan vs fictional Malevolent Yaweh. Whatever, same shit different day.

GTFO man.
Kek wills you to leave.
Check em'.

Nah, I want to see how far Kekism can go. Praise.

satanists aren't just "whoever calls themselves a satanist." Holy willpower is whatever wills good things to happen. Satanic willpower is whatever wishes harm to come to others. The only time that Holy will can do harm is when it's destroying those who were wishing ill on others in the first place. The jewish cabal is satanic because they wish death on whites just because they don't want to compete with us and not because we ever did anything to them.

witnessed

Whichever occult flavor I wish of course.

It really isn't funny, it just looks retarded.

They are all one in the same

But like i said,kek represents gods wrath

>Fiat currency is the same as any backed currency if properly issued- gold is just a metal that happens to be allotted arbitrary value well beyond its use in computers and machining.

I highly disagree on this topic. From my, opinion history of 20th century is based around pushing monetary system from gold-based to fiat
currency

fist step was Executive Order 6102 (1933)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102

second step was Bretton Woods system (1944)
third was

third step was Nixon shock in 15 August 1971

Well when there is no natural limitation to print currency your currency will be based on faith, while if we are talking about gold-based or crypto-based (bitcoin) currency there are natural limits. I think, there is a very deep occult stuff anf global mindfuck in fiat currency that eventually led to current global economy crisis.

You speak truth!
S H A D I L A Y !

Relativist faggot. Kill yourself and see if Kek praises you. You luke warm piece of shit you cant even commit to anything. Next month you will be riding the dick of whatever latest spirit science book you grabbed.

Am looking forward to the stream. You should do them more often, they're comfy.

Hell doesn't real, silly. Besides, we're doing a good deed by preventing an establishment tool like hitlery kkklinton from gaining more power, that's a lot of positive Karma on our part.

read this book and get back to me

It's definitely anti-/pol subversion to lead people away from God

So the contradictory being worshiped by people who were not yet enlightened by Greek and Roman logical systems? Gotcha. I'll forsake this mythological being in favor of something a bit less boring and stupid.

Maybe so but gold's value is primarily arbitrary, as evidenced by its fluctuation. Gold is excellent as a thing to have for if the economy goes retard mode, but it is meaningless in a true SHTF situation.

He has read that book.

>If he claims he brought light then clearly be must be the light-bringer.
Reminder that God is the only entity in the Abrahamic belief system that brought light into the universe when he declared "Let there be light".

Luciferianism is a syncretic meme.

do they believe in self sacrifice to attain pleasure?

remove fedora from premises

Except Satan is the Egyptian god Set, faggot

Old gods gunna wreck yer shit m8, we're talking meme so supreme you fall into an eternal dream of your own personal hell

nah we're fine , he's just a lone edgy teen who is probably autistic and never heard of Cred Forums because he spend too much time listening to behemoth.

fuck off

kek has our bags

I actually like StyxHexenHammer666 but it is you faggots that kept the gag running so long.

Did god not make humans in his own image?

Is life not full of contradiction?

Relativism is the highest truth we can achieve with regard to supposedly objective systems. Only in a human-made, subjective system, can objectivity exist; an interesting paradox.

So within human understanding we can say for sure something is or is not- the sky is blue- it is objectively blue because that is the term we describe it with. But for the cosmic and divine we are trying to quantify something humans had no part in crafting beyond their dogma, so we can only make subjective, hopefully reasonable assumptions or theories. Is there a deity? I don't know or care and you don't know either- and trying to decide what this theorized being desires or commands is useless. I say that Kek is a memetic and energetic force, not that there is a literal frog in the sky affecting the US election.

I'm generally not interested in Satanic Panic propaganda.

Yeah and Thoth was Enoch and Zoroaster was Shem. So what now?

>Satanism isn't welcome on Cred Forums

I really don't see why not, Lavey banged Marilyn Monroe so he's every bit as political as John F Kennedy

too bad they didn't airtight her with brother Bobby though,

anyway who givea a fuck if people worship christ lord or evil Satan

how is that fucking relevant to anything important at all as long as they aren't murdering and killing?

>9-03 at(...).png (1.05 MB, 1130x769)
>1.05 MB
Why do you insist forces are not intelligent? Did Prince Stolas not foster your education?

Kek is my shephard

No, man was not made in the image of the christian god, because the christian god does not exist- this being is contradictory and self defeating.

Only some of the old gods made sense; because it was admitted that they were fallible and finite.

No.

Still, you cannot overprint gold, so you cannot cause a bubble

>divide and conquer tactics
We have bigger problems right now than religion you fuck
Also praise kek, your religion sucks penis
But that's just my OPINION, get it

>explain all the black clothing.

I have found with my magical powers that goth girls are easy, hence I always wear black and am always willing to pork a fatty for the team

Nah bro, fags are totally redpilled don't you know...
>(is now worshiping a ironic chaos demon)

Cred Forums subversion completed.
>he who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

This is known as cointelpro,

Slider op is trying to divide us.

Im fucking lmao

Mods are deleting the fuck out of kek threads right now

This anti kek thread is the only one up, and fucking styxhexenhammer666 dark lord of meme magic shows up

You cant fucking stop Kek you chode blowing turd gurglars

Yeah bros satanic jews are taking over the world and want to oven us. I know lets all start worshiping Satan and his derivatives (KeK) that will show em. Edgy contrarian faggots.

I claim that such forces exist, I neither claim nor disclaim that they are intelligent.

No but the scarcity of gold is affected by its usefulness, its availability, and so forth; if shit hits the fan and you have gold and I have a gun, I have your gold AND my gun if I desire it to be so.

Long story shot let i was gonna cover a local wall with praise Kek

How do i do it in the proper occult way ? I like how Kek is killing moloch

>tfw you know styx is lurking here and he finially shows himself

Kek will save us from hell because he's a good boy

>Be careful
You be careful for messing with a god of chaos, bastards.

Kek is older than the Jewish religion of Christianity, Judaism and Islam

they wouldn't bring a friend with a broken leg something from the market to enjoy the meal two by two? that's mean

>Christians of Cred Forums
>existing before this election cycle
o im laffin
Yes, Cred Forums has been SUCH a crosskike board in its entire history, KEK.

I can't encourage graffiti.

One of my subscribers told me about the thread. I hadn't been on Cred Forums before that, I was busy editing "Nature Worship."

daily reminder kek is a false god

return to jesus christ

Appreciate your answers. Keep doing your thing, I've gotten a few friends to watch your stuff.

I don't know who or what God is, but there is something after this. And I think Jesus was legit God's manifestation to show us how to treat our fellow man. I think this was done in several different regions throughout time as a reminder. I don't think there is a hellfire awaiting, but I do think you either die and your "soul" dies and there is nothing, or you die and your soul gets to whatever the next level is "heaven" or whatever you want to call it. It could just be a collective conscienceness. Depending on how you act here.

Just give revelations a read. It seems its unfolding before our eyes. I'm a Christfag, but don't go to church or anything. I could be reading into shit, but I honestly think the "rapture" is just a nuclear holocaust.

>niggers existence and history explained in one Cred Forums post

>Relativism is the highest truth we can achieve with regard to supposedly objective systems. Only in a human-made, subjective system, can objectivity exist; an interesting paradox.

Relativism is self-contradictory. If "Relativism is the highest truth we can achieve with regard to supposedly objective systems." then this thesis is subjective as well and cannot pretend to be an objective truth.

>daily reminder kek is a false god
>return to jesus christ
No and fuck off with your cliche religious fear

>all those miserable cunts ITT

How do you not accept KEK? You pathetic little cucks, this is what you wanted. This is what you've waited for, living in apathy your entire lives. How often did you beg for a happening to shake the world? How powerless have you felt while uncrypting one conspiracy after another, when even naming the Jew does nothing?
White race is THE chaos incarnated, just look up our history. Our fury is unstoppable, and consequences - unpredictes. WE have awakened KEK by dying as a civilization, KEK is our supernova. Shut the fuck up and enjoy the birth of the new God, as this is the best thing you'd ever experience in your lives.

>going to hell
You have to be 18 to browse this site.

Older than judaism and christianity yes but not older than the ancient of days, the most high. Egyptian religion was based on primitive misunderstandings of what Thoth/Enoch was trying to teach those in the post-deluvian world.

You've been hereby granted these dubs by Kek the allmighty. Blessings be upon you based Occult bro

>No but the scarcity of gold is affected by its usefulness, its availability, and so forth; if shit hits the fan and you have gold and I have a gun, I have your gold AND my gun if I desire it to be so.

Good point

We wait for the darkstar?

>KeK is not lucifer!

Kek is just a name.

It describes the power of attraction.

It's a collective mind of the same energy frequency that changes the outer world.

Yes, memes change the world.

Demons or devil in Abrahamic religions are Gods taken from other pagan ones.

As above, so below

Hope you are still here. I enjoy the content of your channel. Thanks.

Op will suffer cancer.

huh that's surprising

if I've got your attention here have you ever read Supernatural by Graham Hancock? Do you have an opinion on it?

Working on becoming a YouTube hero so I can turn this faggot Styx into an ash pile. Meme magic and cyberwarfare works both way bros.

True! There's the paradox!

Thanks.

I do have to get off Cred Forums now through, I have to prepare for the debate tonight almost as much as Trump and Clinton do- mostly the latter since Trump is probably chuckling thinking of all the dirt he can exploit.

Peace Out.

sweet trips

snipes are a protected bird that runs along my beach. Everyone always talks about hunting them. They don't camo super well against sand, and are too small for meat. I don't understand the appeal. Are you trying to say satanists are actually very easy to kill?

Kek is completely separate from all that, but those kikes are indeed trying to coopt it now that it has achieved traction, typical kikes.
Kek is not "lucifer"
There is no "lucifer" it's just a stupid latin title, like king.
>I worship king
No, you retard.

Behead those who insult Kek.

Have a link?

>Follows a religion that prohibits all higher powers of the mind
>Founded by the world's most prolific occultists
Are you starting to get it through your thick skull? Christianity's second most strict prohibition was against banking, but it only outlawed it to Europeans. Qui fucking bono?

You are projecting mans inadequacy onto god

God has no religion,people made religon to explain a higher power

Some relgions (like chirstianity) are just closer to the truth

satanist are just edgy libertine fags

Ok, thanks for your time

>Some relgions (like chirstianity) are just closer to the truth
Personal bias. You dun fucked up

Oy very, like Lavey ain't jew! Lurk more!

How much do you think Hills health is actually due to memetics? Supposedly she's been in rough shape since the crash.

Effort post or copy pasta?

Of course its personal bias,never tried to deny that

>God has no religion,people made religon to explain a higher power
No god is a concept, religion was made to explain the unexplainable. You can not trust what a religion has written about a god because those are man-made gods. If god is real it would not be like the god(s) from the holy books.

>believing in some mumbo jumbo

>thinking that sharing some jpeg of a frog and commenting "kek" on a chinese underwater basket-weaving imageboard has some sort of greater meaning.

Go shitpost somewhere else, leaf.

You know that Christianity projects onto the concept of god. Every religion does it. Adding your personal bias just makes it seem like you are close-minded.

Kek himself /threaded this

meh, kek worship is the worship of one's own degeneracy at an altar of pissbottles

degenerates never learn, just scramble to justify themselves

Satanists are the next level fedora

The cringe level in this thread is off the charts.
you guys need to repent and find Jesus

Yes, goy... Occult is good. You shall be as gods... Praise Kek ;DDD The real God is so boring lol, the frog is so fun :DDDDD

>Kike on a stick religion led by le LGBTQFY refugee pope is somehow better than the cult of kek which has already stuck Hillary down

Shadilay brothers, Praise kek

>meme is born on Cred Forums (and /r9k/)

>/x/ tries to hijack it, pathetically

It's like Ebola-chan all over again.

>he seriously thinks Cred Forums ended up on Cred Forums because they were crosskikes and not specifically because they were and still are vehemently against kikery
>he seriously thinks we didn't reverse engineer and master the art of kikery in order to destroy all kikery

Unless he is a liar.
If the God of Abraham is All-Powerful, All-Encompassing, and essentially the All or Om.
Then he would not himself suffer the Sin of Wrath.
The Architect is an Usurper and a Liar. Which is why he cannot bear that Man should not worship him, why he punishes those who do not, and why the Light-Bringer was cast down, for enabling Man to see his true nature.
Mind from Light.
Light from Mind.
Mind from God.
God from Mind.

Thats literally what i said nigger

Some projections are just more accurate than others

>I'm generally not interested in Satanic Panic propaganda.

>ask for proofs
>call anything presented "propaganda"
>make sure to reference "satanic panic" buzzword to further discredit

Enjoy the hugbox.

Faggot from Russia.
Post from shit.

This guy is super fucking smart. I can listen to him talk about politics and what not, because he actually knows what he's talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRkDUQZHEY

Everything he says will happen, will happen.

Reread my post, skype.

Been watching your videos since Botany101 when I was like 13

An estonian abrahamist, now I've seen EVERYTHING
PRAISE KEK
DEUS KEK

Praise KEK you repugnant cunt

Peasant from Estonia
His mind has so been shrunk
That it is smaller than spermatogonia
Or perhaps he is merely in stupor, drunk
For he is but a simple man
Blind, Stupid, and lacking of plan