WHER DA WHIT WIMMIN AT?

youtube.com/watch?v=C8HY-6F4Y_I

What can i say? It speaks for itself.

Can't say i'm surprised, Germany is Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjnzLCoSges
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Trump and fuck all whites, genocide them

Thanks for the bump.

See you and your retarded Brazil nigger whiteboi thread on page 10, fuck Trump and kill all whites

>white
>implying

>spams this in every thread

Googles gonna goog.

lost it at the you have made cucumber yes? line.

I watched this and laughed my ass off. No way this is a real movie trailer.
A fat 12 year old black kid who is an aspiring rapper chasing a blonde haired blue eyes white girl who loves him.

It seems not only super forced, but a joke.

>Distribuited by: A24

>A24 is an American independent entertainment company founded on August 20, 2012 by (((Daniel Katz))), (((David Fenkel))) and John Hodges

Not EVERY STORY of interracial experiences is forced and cucked. A black American in Germany works better as a cultural contrast than a white American in Germany.

This movie looks better than any trailers I've seen in several months.

FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE! YOU NEVER EVER LET US LATINOS FUCK YOUR WOMEN BUT YOU LOOOOVE WHEN NIGGERS DO IT! EVERY COOL ACTION HERO PROTAGONIST BANGS SOME HOT LATINA PUSSY WITH HIS BIG WHITE COCK BUT YOU NEVER LET A MEXICAN FUCKER BANG ONE OF YOUR PALE WOMEN EVER! FUCK YOU COCK SUCKERS FOR RATHER HAVING NIGGERS FUCKING YOUR WOMEN THEN SPICS! YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK, REEEEEEE!

i was never more happy for being polish

brilliant m8

oy vey

every indie film in the west is about either coalburning, faggotry or drug abuse

youtube.com/watch?v=QjnzLCoSges

>Can't say i'm surprised, Germany is Germany.
What about Brazil? Don't you guys have a TV show about a black guy who cucks a white and then the girl gets pregnant with mulatto twins?

Nigger.

You misspelled "Google"

Make up your mind faggot, every single day spics run their mouths here about how they are fucking white women.

looks like a not terrible movie

>leave the basement
>welcome to the new brave world

god fucking dammit instead of uncucking ourselves the left can´t help but ride us even deeper into the shit

Luck?

>anyone on Cred Forums
>not a virgin

Evil white nationalists who finds his philantrophic side
Minorities and their stuggles in their host society which they leech from
European cultures being inherently evil (Das weiße Band)

etc. etc.

ive never seen a fat nigger hooking up a german girl. they want tall and muscular studs

bullshit. you can fuck every single german girl if you can dance salsa properly

Stop talking shit and eat a dick

I like how he doesn't even have to be reasonably attractive. Short, fat, ugly, and yet he gets the qt. blonde girl and beats the fuck out of the tall aryan racist. I guess the message is that black people can accomplish anything because they're black.

Until Aryan Deus Vults

So blacks having literally 0 talent/skill and coming to Europe because of it, is a meme for movie producers now?

top kek