Red pill me on smoking

It seems that the media is always anti smoker, but you know what Im 20 years old and white and Ive been smoking cigars since I was 15 years old and I havent experience any symptons except maybe a decrease in appetite.

it's unhealthy and degenerate. Only fags smoke who can't control their emotions.

>smoking the nicotine jew

I don't smoke, but I don't agree with smoking cigarettes being criminalized everywhere.

I don't smoke cigarettes, I only smoke additive free organic roll-yourself and pipe tobacco once in a while

i smoke, and i think the sale of tobacco should be banned. once your addicted its very hard to quit. tobacco companies are kike drug dealers

don't worry about it. replaceable lungs will be here years before you get cancer *probably*

whats with all these "smoking isn't harmful" posts?

Although I have to say, it doesn't feel like smoking is the sole cause of all the problems smoking gets blamed for. It's most likely a result of the smoker demographic living unhealthy lifestyles. For example, smokers who don't exercise regularly are probably getting their lungs and bodies fucked way harder than those who don't. If you live a healthy lifestyle, and don't chainsmoke all day I doubt smoking will actually have any noticeable bad effects on you.

Nicotine (nicotine alone, not tobacco) is actually a useful nootropic like Caffiene. It increases focus and short term memory, and generally has no negative side effects (when consumed in moderation of course).

Thats because it takes time for u to develop cancers like when ur 50+ u should start seeing something

You have to suck smoke to get something out of it
You have to suck dick to get something out of it

its for fägs

You can also eat nothing but sugar and not brush your teeth for 5 years and possibly not see really bad side effects. Long-term problems have permanent consequences.

Ex-smoker for 20 years and 30-40 cigs/day.
Dropped it 2 years ago.
Past year had to stay in hospital due a arterial high-pressure issue that caused my heart to almost stop working/general organic collapse.
Probably the year without smoking saved my life.
I won't tell anybody it's bad, I still miss it. But is a slow poison and you must be aware.

P.S.: the high-pressure issue has been proved to be genetical, the same way cancer probability is highly determined by genetic.
So it could happen anyway.

Smoking is a contributor to poorer health outcomes in any condition because it fucks with your respiratory and circulatory systems. The reason you can reasonably throw blame on most any problem at smoking is because fucking up your lungs and blood vessels at the same time will reasonably make any problem you have worse.

It's a great source of tax money.

Anti-smokers need to stfu and be grateful that these people are providing so much money for their countries.

30-40 cigs isn't a slow poison. You're have to be trying to kill yourself at that point

Have fun with an economic crash and all the gang related crime that comes with prohibiting anything.

Tobacco is harmful, but it doesn't matter at all as long as you don't smoke it. Second hand smoke is only harmful to you if you're breathing it in continuously or directly from someone's lungs. If it genuinely bothers you, leave the area or, if that's not an option, make like your having a health crisis and you need them to put out the cigarette.

you will die in your 60s, maybe your 70s if you quit now but maybe not

Nah dude, I'm almost 40 and I did resume my training the year I dropped it without problems.
As with everything, it depends on the person.

Shit, meant to Sorry.

Stop smokeing buddy. When you crave, do something you don't normally do.

Ive been smoking for 10 years and might lose my front bottom teeth in a month from now.

so go ahead. just keep puffin.

Good point. Like I said, the smoker who doesn't exercise daily (or at all) will be in much worse shape.

Healthy lifestyle/body before smoking = still healthy when smoking

Put it this way OP.

Not every smoker is a degenerate homeless scumbag begging on the street for his next fix

But you can bet your ass every degenerate homeless scumbag begging on the street is a smoker

always do oppossite of what kike says, right now there is huge campaign against smokers so obviously its good to smoke.

You just have shit teeth.
I have been smoking for 14 years and my teeth are fine.

>everyone is exactly the same as me

I smoked about half a pack a day for about five or six years and now I just vape, and even though I'm homosexual now I'd recommend it.

Like suck a dick.

Obviously I didn't say that. I said YOU HAVE SHIT TEETH.

Are you providing?

I smoke pretty heavily. It's a crutch that takes away your money and your health. I do it because I was a raging drug addict and alcoholic and couldn't quit smoking cigs too without killing myself. Now I've been sober for 2 years so I feel like the time is coming for me to stop relying on them. Just don't start...as long as you aren't mentally ill or deeply depressed (as I was), I really can't see any reason to smoke. However I honestly think that smoking during my early sobriety helped keep me somewhat sane.