It ends tonight

It ends tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfdAGkjHGac
youtube.com/watch?v=fyiQEzOY9bU
youtube.com/watch?v=waGogciXcJA
youtube.com/watch?v=IddP8AAIGTQ
nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-debate-podium-larger-trump-report-article-1.2805846
youtube.com/watch?v=d2rtlmRBemw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not going to actually get BTFO tonight, is he? The (((Media))) thinks otherwise.

Yes it does, goodbye Hillary.
History will finally close the chapter on this trainwreck of a political 'career'
Retire in obscurity with your millions stolen from Haiti, while you watch America become Great Again from your hospice bed.

Trump will look like a stuttering buffoon when quizzed on actual policy

Cap this shit. Hillary eviscerates he lardass.

HEY HILLARY, 10 HOURS UNTIL YOU DIIIIIEEE!!!

Wait what's happening tonight? I'm in the dark

Both will look like dumbfucks. Shillary will try to evade and in that look like a bigger idiot than Obongo. Trump will just say shit like MAGA but will not give a real platform

Best ending music thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyiQEzOY9bU

I had a nice picture too.

Presidential debates, fellow burger

Idk, they both stumbled during the forum debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=waGogciXcJA

check'd, autist

all hillary has at her disposal is "trump said insensitive things"

trump has much more devastating ammunition, see hillary's SCANDALOUS political career, now obvious health problems, not to mention her utter inability to debate well

He's gonna build a wall, Paco!

I hope so bad, that it will not turn out as a skype outing of trump.

PLS KEK
DON'T MISS YOUR TARGET!
KILL THAT WHORE HILLARY!

when does it start? Europe not Burgertime pls

3am, for you

Danke mein komaraden

It is going to air in 4:00 AM where I live so I'm just gonna PVR it.
Good luck and MAGA.

I can just imagine the bantz

Trump is gonna be a madman tonight

A powerful mode of manipulation user, Human beings are easily manipulated by emotions.
The same emotions that is bringing Trump this far.

I personally detest both fuckers I would have been very happy with Rand Paul or Cruz as the nominee.

I doubt Trump will do that, he has no capacity to control himself. I see Trump for what it is and unlike the rest of Cred Forums I don't see him as the great saviour of the country. I actually feel he is economically speaking a danger to the nation
T.Economics student working for big pharma.

I am a US born citizen, I don't give a single fuck about a wall that will not work.

maaaan i wanna see it, but i need to work tomorrow... and our propaganda media will spin it like fuck in the radio that i must hear at work. I hope i just hear, hillary died slowly

CHI

Hillary will destroy trump if she focuses on actual policy

HUA

Everyone, Meme Magik has gotten us this far.

Lets all on Unison at 5:50pm Pacific as a Collective "Praise KEK" for our Donald.

Lets give Donald our Meme Magik in full force tonight.

Beidh Trump bua!

youtube.com/watch?v=IddP8AAIGTQ

Well you need a second to think about your answer. Obama at least just looks down with a :/ face instead of going "ummmmmmmmmmm".

Anyways, neither of them have military experience. Clinton is a woman and Trump is a draft dodger.

I don't personally think Trump will studder or anything, but he'll just ramble for whatever time limit he'll have without giving an answer. Hard to answer public policy questions where your policy starts on a wall and ends on MAGA MAGA, MAGA YOU FUCKING KEKS.

Clinton can press him hard there.

HUA

>I am a US born citizen, I don't give a single fuck about a wall that will not work.

You really think Juan, his 8 months pregnant wife and their 12 kids are going to be able to scale that thing? Sure some will get through but the overwhelming majority won't.

In what fucked up alternate universe in this even possible? Hillary is getting her shit pushed in tonight, perhaps literally! Hahahahaha

>I will invade iran
>I will impose a 65% estate tax

why is an iranian supporting the candidate who has repeatedly spoken against the nuclear deal?

i support trump because he is not as strongly pro-albanian and pro-kosovo independence as hillary.

Sitting on a sofa on a Monday afternoon
Going to the candidates debate

What time are the debates on Irish Time? will Trump and Hillary actually be standing near each other this time?

see the post above yours

2am and sort of yes

Que Rollo wey, Ciudad Juarez reportándose.

There are already underground tunnels in most of the major border cities. There are rumors than in El Paso-Juarez a third tunnel is being built.

What you have to do to stop illegal immigration is enacting exteme harsh laws for anyone that breaks it.
Physical punishment, deportation, and seizure of any goods.

Hillary is actually going to get a special podium that will make her look just as tall as her. So pic related is happening

nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-debate-podium-larger-trump-report-article-1.2805846

>tfw debates start at 4 AM local time

Comfy af

>Hard to answer public policy questions where your policy starts on a wall and ends on MAGA MAGA, MAGA YOU FUCKING KEKS.
>Clinton can press him hard there.
I want to ask you something important here. Please be honest. Are you being paid to make these types of posts? Either you are, or you're incredibly uninformed about Trump's policies.

Seismic sensors are on the plans.

Besides you're still ignoring the fact that the main purpose is to slow down drugs and illegals. Like I said, of course it won't stop it completely. Besides you should care more than anyone mr expat econ major. You don't want to lose your pretty white head to some cartel right? What happens when it becomes significantly harder for a "business" to reach it's main consumer?

I am an economics graduate, and unless you're a strict Keynesian, Hillary's economic proposals are unequivocally worse than Trump's

You're right that both candidates use emotion to gain support - my point is that the rational voter is more likely to vote Trump

Not to mention, he has the Christian vote in the bag after his recent pro-life declaration and promise to appoint only pro-life Justices

>at 5:50pm Pacific
>not at 5:55

Novice.

The slow down will not be substantial.
In border cities people sell passports, tunnel passages, there is also the exteme corruption by CBP officers who are involved with most of the illegal crossing of drugs.

In order to really hit the cartels and the illegal migrants like I said is enacting harsh laws. Add in some extra oversight on CBP agents so they are not doing deal with "coyotes" and cartels.

Neoclassical here, the idea of Trump of trying to tariff the fuck out of shit will take us to a Trade war we won't be able to win, plus tariffs are just a form of redistribution of wealth.

You want to fix illegal immigration then this might sound counter-intuitive, but really you want some kind of a release valve to let people get to the right side of the law.

I work in an immigration law office, I'm actually at work right now. Slow day, Monday, I'm alone here probably until 2 PM or so.

Let me tell you this: Everything went to shit back in 1997 when the law was made harsher.
Before that you didn't have reentry bans (anyone who stays in US illegally for 180-364 days upon departure will be banned for 3 years, anyone who stays in US illegally for 1 year or longer will be banned for 10 years), and you have something known as 245(i), where you could become a permanent resident after an overstay or illegal entry or other immigration violation if you had a sponsor and paid a fine.

Now, you have neither of those things. Prior to 1997 Jose would hop the fence, work under the table for a few years, either marry a citizen or find an employer that'd sponsor him. He'd stay illegal until his priority date would become current. He'd then either leave US to pick up his immigrant visa from abroad, or adjust via 245(i) and pay the fine (5x the AOS application cost at the time). Would be granted permanent residence and would be off on his merry way to eventually become an American.

Now the problem is that without those "safety valves" illegal immigrant population exploded. Now Jose hops the fence. Works for some employer, employer would even be willing to sponsor him, but that'd get nowhere without 245(i) and undergoing consular processing abroad is also out of the question because of the 10 year ban. He could marry a US citizen and seek a waiver, but if he's already married and doesn't want to marry for papers then that avenue is closed. Having a kid also won't make him legal since he entered without inspection).

You could reinstate 245(i) and it would go down. Not to 0 but it'd drop from 11 million to 1-3 million.

>5:55pm

I was going to say 5:55pm but I figured giving us a 10 minute buffer was better than a 5minute buffer.

Either way spread the word, I personally don't believe in any of this stuff, but there is no way to deny the Meme magik that's happened here.

kek

tariffs aren't always a bad idea

I'm not saying he's perfect, but the idea that Hillary's economic policy is any more sound is nonsense.

Well I lived on the border most of the time. As per illegal immigration the best way to fix is to yes enact harsher laws, but bring back a similar system to the brasero. Many folk on the American side of the border genuinely don't want to work on the field. When CBP agents cracked down on illegal labour in NM recently, a lot of Hatch's NM crop went to waste because no body wanted to go pick Chiles.

Bringing experienced Mexicans to work on the fields when needed and giving them a legal wage might make Americans go back to work in the fields at the same time giving incentives for Foreigners to do shit the legal way and like that keeping them in check .

Yeah I know that Hillary is way worse than Trump economically speaking, but I don't buy the lesser of two evils arguments. I'll be receiving my absentee ballot soon and I am still debating if I should just write in someone on how unpalatable these two folks are (I vote in NM)

Well memed friend

Also
Reeeeeeeeee stop shitposting while using my tax dollars
Reeeeeeeeee
Shitpost at home

She won't though, buzzwords are the only tool Hillary has and Tump has all ready been called them all 100 times already.

Trump has his policies in detail on his website

The fact you parrot this shit makes me think your opinion is worthless

>I don't buy the lesser of two evils argument
It's not a matter of whether you (((Buy))) it or not;
it's more a matter of fact.

The fact being that the actual scenario is the lesser of two evils -

You either choose the greater evil;
or you choose the lesser evil.

Choosing not to participate is arguably a choice in line with the former.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2rtlmRBemw

Not really
Take it like this.
When you go to a restaurant they might offer you coke or Pepsi, but what if you just want water. My election for water does not help either coke or Pepsi. My vote basically becomes void of any value.

>10 hours until Hillary defecates in debate

Have you read those? None of them are feasible

>yfw when Hillary just walks on stage and casually shoots Trump

>muh policy

We're just here for the memes mate.

thanks Brazil, but maybe we will hold off from taking advice from a third world shithole unless we want to keep drifting there after this election.

Another Juarense here checking in.

At what time does it start?

You're right, Trump doesn't stand a chance. Holy shit it's going to be a blood bath;

>"I HAD FRIENDS THAT DIED ON 9/11"
>"Okay fact that for me.....okay Mr Trump that's actually incorrect"
>*sweating, fake tan starts to drip on his white shirt*
>Hillary - "Wow, Trump is a mess!"
>everybody laughs

>take it like this
no, i'd rather look at it like it actually is;

it's not some fucking buffet where
>if i can't have exactly what I want, then I'm not paying!

Look at it this way -
>you're literally dying of thirst
>stumble into restaurant
>they only serve pisswater
>waiter approaches you
>"would you like extra dark or barely yellow"
Which would you choose?

inb4 you die of thirst

Que pedo wey. Si quieres meet un día de estos mándame un mensaje a mi whatsapp 419-4159 lada de Juarez

What time for us Britbongs?

2 or 3 am I think

I have been told either 11 or 2 bong time.. Not sure which is right, can anyone confirm

2am for bongs

>poster shits xerself while nervously posting
Your fantasies can't change how weak your candidate is

You should take advice from a third world shithole that has experience with shitty populist leaders, especially one that made tax cuts some years ago. Look where we are now!

fug I have work tomorrow....

Today's the day you die, Hillary

NEETs/Students win again.

Don't reply to me

I literally thought about taking my day off tomorrow, so I can watch the debate at night.

Is it a good idea to sleep now until 2am, then wake up to watch the debate, then go back to sleep once its over?

same bro. nice digits btw

Do it. I am pretty sure this debate will be a complete meme.

if you have to ask, the answer is yes

Dat ID

Or your wife's son?

>4 AM

You're not funny!

>tfw will be at the Jays game at 7
Toronto can BTFO the Yankees and get me home in two hours right?

Are u sure its 4 am there? I thought it was 6.

Neither is the Benghazi scandal

Will I be able to watch it on Jewtube tomorrow? I'm not staying up until 2:00am.

>watching sports

grow up

>cultural marxist shit hole fuks up a work based economy by wanting gibs
>clearly america with its culture of work will meet the same fate

Gas yourself so I don't have to fly down there

It was a good run.

He'll go down in history as the man who (almost) shitposted himself all the way to the whitehouse. He may never become president but he'll always be the president of Cred Forums and our hearts.

Godspeed mr Trump.

>He doesnt know you could say extra dark or barely yellow, but you'd only get what the waiter wants to give you.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

It will probably be up in full within an hour after

>work
>gibs

?

shady little (((waiter)))

We've had a long journey.

How many of you cunts are actually old enough or able to vote?

>ends

But this is only 1 of 3

I think it's going to be really boring compared to 2 and 3

If if if if if if if if if if OKIE DOK