/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Crooked FBI Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

pastebin.com/rcvaQ1Bs

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

muckety.com/George-Soros/4166.muckety
justicenewsnetwork.com/dan-rolle-congressional-candidate-history-lesson-video-corruption-in-nevada/
kikebook
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YVGbZjeV-TQ
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/26-incredible-facts-about-economy-every-american-should-know-trump-clinton-debate
dcwhispers.com/clinton-campaign-tells-debate-moderator-lester-holt-attack-trump-protect-hillary/
breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/26/leaked-fbi-data-reveal-7700-terrorist-encounters-usa-one-year-border-states-targeted/
truepundit.com/fbi-huma-abedin-granted-immunity-too-in-hillary-clinton-email-probe/
independentsentinel.com/former-haitian-senate-president-claims-clinton-tried-to-bribe-him/
twitter.com/DeplorableBride/status/780049652842307584
youtu.be/dTGaZjcSY5E
twitter.com/LogicalCampaign/status/779815444945395713
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780437175682957312
fbi.gov/news/stories/latest-crime-statistics-released
memedump.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/EvilHillaryPics/status/780483573774028800
youtu.be/XhkWWJsubqw
youtu.be/cNuD3bcsSCA
instagram.com/mariagrasmick/
awmproxy.net/modules/socks/index.php?Tariff=Test&op=Confirm
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/syria-claims-have-recording-conversation-between-isis-and-us-military-strike-syrian-
theamericanreport.org/2016/09/22/obama-clinton-handed-port-canaveral-to-brother-of-saddam-husseins-nuclear-bomb-mastermind/
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/780543780789170176
youtu.be/HjYrJueWwU8
youtube.com/watch?v=8DgLyG9gtJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lel

morning mane, how's it going?

good mane, its just a shame that i have to go back in a few hours again. you up at this time already?

Seth Rich bump. Godspeed anons.

Yeah i was woken up by my fucking landlord, decided to get up and spam twitter

my condolences. i fucking hate that to get woken up before i got my at least 7h.

this is nice

yea isn't like dinner time or something for you?

yeah not even close to 7h for me, more like 4h30, plus i got completely tanked last night so rude awakening

>99
pls no bully

Reporting in, and engaged Lurking

taking a sizzling hot shower to fire up my neurons.

Clinton's were fucking up Haiti long before the earthquake

The proxy war against Assad can easily be compared to the proxy war against Russia in Afghanistan. Many normies are aware of it and it's consequences and can make the connection if memed that direction.

>The jew war against Assad
fucking FTFY

If Hillary wins and comes after us, at least I know I'll be in good company. Cheers!

have a question for you guys but first I wanted to once again reiterate how impressive all the work you anons are doing is. I hope it all means something in the end, I truly do.

My question is this: is there a plan in place for the election if we don't have the internet?

I find it suspicious we're giving it up right before the election. Could allow the internet to 'go down' or be attacked while our gov gets to say "not our fault!"

This will make it very, very tough to monitor all the bullshit that will undoubtedly be going on that day.

No need for a (you) or anything, just an idea and I wanted it be read by people who will do more than type out a question.

Godspeed you autistic fuckers, god bless you

>If Hillary wins and comes after us
Try to Seth Rich me, get Gucci Mane'd

muckety.com/George-Soros/4166.muckety

^^yuge mindmap

We won't go gentle into the night my good friend.

>00
phenomenal

you know why i said that right? two niggers tried to jack Gucci at his home and he blew them both away to the KFC in the sky

10/10

I stoleded it from twatter

nah man, they landed in hells eternal swimming pool of "too deep to stand in"

>niggers

>googles

fixed.

whispering pic has many uses

#3AlbumsThatChangedMyLife possible album dump?

justicenewsnetwork.com/dan-rolle-congressional-candidate-history-lesson-video-corruption-in-nevada/

This is Dan's second video where he explains that Harry Reid & HRC's brother, Tony Rodham, would both be in trouble (likely prosecuted) for their illegal use of a certain type of immigration visa (used for human trafficking perhaps?) if anyone OTHER than HRC were elected president.

He also explains other corrupt connections and how they were utilized to destroy Sanders campaign, steal the NV primary, and then obfuscate with their faux accusations of "violence" from Sanders supporters.

Also, if you haven't seen the video of the NVDem Chairwoman, Roberta Lange, IN ACTION, blatantly stealing the primary, it's definitely worth a watch, as well.

kikebook .com/yolanda.v.gonzalez/posts/1348699505148166

This is the video where Dan explains how HRC & Harry Reid used their corrupt political connections in the judiciary of NV to KEEP Jill Stein OFF THE BALLOT in NV.

He explains why this was critical as Nate Silver's 538 site predicts that THIS election will turn on NV's 6 electoral votes, so HRC sees NV as a MUST WIN state.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YVGbZjeV-TQ

Another interesting post from Dan Rolle along with a photo of a USB stick that he has in his possession:
~~~~~~~~~
Hi. My name is Dan Rolle. I'm about to blow the lid off of corruption in the Nevada Democratic Party.

How?

1) Documented conversations between Harry Reid and Roberta Lange about covering up caucus registration fraud.

2) Proof that Lange allowed nonregistered union voters to flood the February 20 caucus.

3) The connection? The coup de grace? DNC polling that shows 70% of newly registered NV democratic voters planned on voting for Sanders.

Want to know why Harry got involved in the caucus? Ready to see how inept they are at covering up the shenanigans?

Hint: Roberta..... Nothing ever gets deleted anymore.

mrauu, nice

Can someone explain why OP's pic is bad? My autist brain doesn't get it

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/26-incredible-facts-about-economy-every-american-should-know-trump-clinton-debate

In the last (if there where two) DNC-leak there was information regarding the NGP-VAN applications. Schematic software overview and more.

gonna need more than one snapshot of her for the Parkinson's argumetn

She was a witness and a suspect in the crime. It would be like having an accomplice be the legal aide to the primary suspect.

dcwhispers.com/clinton-campaign-tells-debate-moderator-lester-holt-attack-trump-protect-hillary/

Who is "The Briefing?" It's some Clinton campaign thing like CTR

Leaked FBI Data Reveal 7,700 Terrorist Encounters in USA in One Year breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/26/leaked-fbi-data-reveal-7700-terrorist-encounters-usa-one-year-border-states-targeted/

truepundit.com/fbi-huma-abedin-granted-immunity-too-in-hillary-clinton-email-probe/

Huma has immunity.

So now we have:
> Huma Abedin
> Cheryl Mills
> Heather Samuelson
> John Bentel
> Bryan Pagliano
> Paul Combetta

am I missing anyone?

Former Senate President of Haiti Claims Clinton Tried to Bribe Him independentsentinel.com/former-haitian-senate-president-claims-clinton-tried-to-bribe-him/

So if my lawyer friend and I get caught robbing a bank, he can't defend us in court?

It was the night before Hanukkhah, and all through the fucking internet
Not a handgun was silent, not even a Tec
Newfags were shook, by enemies who put fear
And slid them on the spot before the mods were there
You know hebes, rabbis, kikes are out tonight, fuck the semites
Vermin flee when we flash the fucking lights
Memeshots, shatter first-floor window panes
Shills hit the ground and blood stained the kike's game
Whether pro-calisthenic, any style you set it
Beat shills toothless, physically cut up like jews is
But with kek on our side, mods took no excuses
Proxy-ed up, your fifty-two day ban was useless
Links was snatched off necks, scars on throats
Shekels took, after bullet rips through coats
Against hebes who felt the cold from the steel made em fold
And squeal, burst of metal hit the temple of this shill

@90425704
in court yes, but this was FBI interview. Have you even read the article?

twitter.com/DeplorableBride/status/780049652842307584

if we're getting all christmassey alredy!

also top kek

youtu.be/dTGaZjcSY5E

Gonna take a walk for a change goys, back in 30-ish

So proud.
Who hype for the debate tonight?

Captions may suck, if you have idea what should be put here, throw it at me

hyped af, though it'll be 3 am here. What's good homie?

Predictions for the debate.
I think she'll have a coughing fit on stage and they may even have to cut to commercial.

twitter.com/LogicalCampaign/status/779815444945395713

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780437175682957312

waitwut????

Syrian military has radio Intercepts of ISIS communication with US military before American warplanes attacked
its on russian news sites. the audio.

Someone in Goybook claimed trump owns the media. Trying to find the screencap from wiki leaks showing Clinton campaign in communication with the media, any user wanna help?

first, you could tell him to fucking an hero.
If you google it you can find better shit than this but it's a start

Its all good mane. How is you.

gtg boys, familiy shit, back tonight for debates

This is good. There's a Reuters one where they make fun of Carly Fiorina but like this much better. Thanks senpai

good as always bruh

take care

Ruh roh

Correct. Because he would be implicated in the act you are being charged for and could not act as your counsel.

Otherwise he could plead attorney-client privilege while providing testimony on the act he helped perpetrate. Do you see why that would be a problem?

>am I missing anyone?
Sidney Blumenthal (not sure if he was given any)
John Cooper (third IT employee)
Guccifer might have been given some, but his deposition was only about Blumenthal's AOL e-mail account containing Classified information

Basically everyone and their dog got immunity.

dunno if Cooper has immunity, source?

I'm not sure he does either, but given that they were handed out like candy it wouldn't surprise me if everyone involved was given a free pass. This clearly wasn't done with the intent of holding anyone's hands to the coals or for anyone to take the fall. It was clearly a dog-and-pony show with no consequences to be decided upon for anyone from day one.

I just saw a RuneScape account retweet a meme from here that someone posted.

The memes are spreading.

we're reaching MILLIONS at this point. /cfg/ is YUUUUUGE

-----
fbi.gov/news/stories/latest-crime-statistics-released
>Today, the FBI released its annual compilation of crimes reported to its Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program by law enforcement agencies from around the nation. Crime in the United States, 2015 reveals a 3.9 percent increase in the estimated number of violent crimes and a 2.6 percent decrease in the estimated number of property crimes last year when compared to 2014 data.

New Cred Forums material

>all these tripfags

We only have a few hours left. We're gonna need to load up. Post up all the info graphics you've got so we can grab them.

memedump.wordpress.com/

Can someone turn OP's picture into a gif with her doing that King cobra head swivel thing googresses do?

twitter.com/EvilHillaryPics/status/780483573774028800

another new vid

This is a great one.

Fucking sick dude! Does he lurk here? Would like to give him props better than a line dropped on Twitter

he passes thru sometimes, he's sorta new, found his stuff but he had zero marketing so I blew it up

Gents, we all know the polls are shit. FBIanon said HRC has only 15% of the vote with T at 50%. The rise in the polls for him and drop in the polls for her is all in prep for the debates. They will likely give a HUGE bump to her even if she has a seizure and her piss bag comes out in the middle of the stage post debate.

Just something to be aware of.

She will not win this!

she can't win. It's.... NOT IN THE CARDS!!!!

*boooooooo off the stage

Nice. Good work. If you interact again, please pass my gratitude and compliments for his work.

oh for sure, we're chattin on twatter right now

God I love my state.

bump from the bus. im so pumped for the board entertainment.

U da man. Thx homie

weeeeeeeew lads!

this is dope

babbis first tablet meme, more to come.

it's dope!

thx mate. will you watch the debate tonight?

In the first debate, Romney supporters BTFO of Obama supporters (on social media) and swayed public opinion for perceived Romney "win".

Obama supporters were far better prepared for the next debates and they BTFO of Romney supporters.

The TV networks will be posting the shitposting stats from Twitter tonight and weighing it into calling the winner like in 2012.

DO NOT JUST SIT ON HERE SHITPOSTING WERE IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER.

Rev up your fucking twatters and lets get a win tonight lads.

wouldn't miss it for the world

posted my brock stuff on memedump

fuck, on tablet? mad skillz homie

HE'S PISSED

youtu.be/XhkWWJsubqw

Good evening gentleman,
I hope you are all doing fine on this fantastic long night of the eternal shitpost that is laying ahead of us.
Prepare your accounts, make the memes dank, and the shitposts of exceptional quality.

Tonight we will swim in cuck tears.

oy vey!!!

Trump's gonna

(((shut her down)))

I got a day off, 8 beers, 5 cohibas VI and enough crushed ice to drink mojitos for the rest of the months.
So I'm ready for action.

Can't wait to see trump btfo her.

sounds YUUUUUGE!

Stealing this and shilling it everywhere when the debates start.

Gloves are off for me on twatter, I refuse to be nice to shills in denial over Hillary's lies.

Let the flood begin.

it ain't stealing, this is allll to be shared and spread like zika

moar here too

memedump.wordpress.com/

Yeah I'm ready. Kids in the bed, wife has a girls night... And I will shitpost with you.

Also #debatenight as well as "All Lives Matter" is trending on twatter, both clearly needs some cfg memes.

for the glory of ebaumsworld!

I do it for leddit!
Le glory for le ebin le interwebs side.

> huma cuts wiener off
lel

youtu.be/cNuD3bcsSCA

Somebody deserves a raise for that!

fugg, Cred Forums is blocked on the onboard wlan of the bus. they know.

this gurl is worth following if anyone is on instagram

instagram.com/mariagrasmick/

totally anti-hillary

(((shutitdown)))

Mentioning IG.
If you want to post from your pc:
>gramblr.com
will work and make your shitposting there much easier.

thanks mate. I'll try to spam some of our stuff there

>awmproxy.net/modules/socks/index.php?Tariff=Test&op=Confirm
sign up and you can get a few dedicated proxies for free for 6h that are mostly not banned on Cred Forums.

>Hilla Dog
>not ILL HILL

thanks man. it seems i can view the page as long as i dont refresh. when i want to post ill just switch to my mobile internet.

love how obama clearly isn't giving a shit if she falls over

That will work too.
Well let's see if I can pass you a VPN account over.

is that image on the right real?

does anyone know whats based up to?

Yo good to see a ton of OGs here. Getting ready for this shit show tonight!

Please remember the polls are shit. FBIanon said HRC has only 15% of the vote with T at 50%. The rise in the polls for him and drop in the polls for her is all in prep for the debates. They will likely give a HUGE bump to her even if she has a seizure and her piss bag comes out in the middle of the stage post debate.

Just something to be aware of.

Temp, dropping the full highlights and Tldr of the
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions

I HIGHLY recommend reading through the bullet points.

Tldr
There is TONS of evidence against HRC and her whole crew. Comey actively obstructed justice for HRC to prevent the investigation from happening. CORRUPT AS FUCK.

Also had a thought. If HRC gets sick before hand and doesn't come on or needs a break, I wouldn't doubt her people call in a b-threat. She would do that.

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/

>“I got a pit in my stomach,” a FBI insider said. “That empty, sinking feeling you get in your gut. I thought we may have unknowingly been parties to this entire mess.
>True Pundit conducted interviews with FBI assets and support personnel
FBIanon?

>True Pundit’s interviews and intelligence gathering on the Clinton investigation found:

>Allegations of pay-for-play involving the Clinton Foundation were not properly vetted, ultimately white washed
>FBI agents were blocked from serving search warrants to retrieve key evidence
>Attempts to secure Clinton’s medical records to confirm her head injury were sabotaged by FBI Director James Comey
>FBI agents were not allowed to interrogate witnesses and targets without warning
>Clinton and aides were provided special VIP accommodations during interviews
>FBI suspended standard investigative tactics employed in other probes
>FBI agents efforts were often blocked, suppressed by FBI, DOJ brass
>Agents lost faith that their superiors and DOJ wanted to see the case reach a grand jury

Oh fuck... FBIanon said civil war/revolution. Still have doubts?

>John Giacalone was the supervisor of the bureau’s National Security Branch [who initiated the investigation and hand selected agents. He then resigned/retired in the middle of the investigation in Feb]

Giacalone was one of the TOP investigators in the fbi and has a HUGE & successful resume, yet he resigned in the middle of this...

CF probe was getting derailed from the inside by people more powerful than Giacalone. Only a small number of people could do this.

>fear creeping into the case that perhaps the investigation was being politicized
>[It] should be considered an easily warranted criminal indictment prior to November’s general election.

so you think debate audience will be totally rigged? seems like they might be getting desperate at this point, enough to blatantly make them boo at everything trump says

>fear creeping into the case that perhaps the investigation was being politicized
>[It] should be considered an easily warranted criminal indictment prior to November’s general election.

COLLECTING EVIDENCE

>“The window here has almost closed,” a federal law enforcement source said told True Pundit in June. “Clinton should have been interviewed months ago. There is no longer enough time to refer it to DOJ, vet the case with AUSA’s (Assistant US Attorney’s), the AG and her staff, prepare the case, call a Grand Jury, and put the case on [before November] .”
>Agents, again, had been trying to interview Clinton since about Dec. 2015 but approval within the bureau has been often delayed
Straight up obstruction of justice within fbi

>in early April [after Giacalone retired] Comey said he would personally interrogate Clinton in the coming days about her private server and email use. Days passed. Then weeks. Then months. Comey still had not interviewed Clinton or even allowed her to be interviewed by anyone in the FBI, despite numerous requests.
He's 100% either owned or afraid of the Clinton machine

>Mills was permitted to represent Clinton as part of her legal team during the session... [despite being a key witness and potential target in the investigation]

>Mills’ presence meant the Big interview with Clinton was part of a dog-and-pony show for the media and American public. No legitimate FBI interview would allow another suspect in the same case to sit in on the supposed interrogation of another criminal target. Ever.
>“This wasn’t a legitimate interrogation,“ a FBI source said. “It was more of a proffer passed off to the media as a tough criminal interview so the public would think she (Clinton) was being grilled.”

>Clinton’s lawyers knew the questions she would be asked before they stepped into the J. Edgar Hoover Building and could coach and rehearse her accordingly.
WTF...

>That never happened with Hillary. Or her aides. Their varying legal teams set the parameters before meetings with the FBI. In fact, from the dozens of interviews conducted with witnesses in the Clinton investigations, agents could only remember perhaps a handful happening at the home of a witness or target. Instead, each key witness talked to the FBI flanked by their legal teams at FBI facilities or legal offices of their counsel. This is far from standard practice and puts the investigation at a severe disadvantage by not showing up without warning at a target’s home.

>Mills’ legal team worked to get her immunity from DOJ for allowing the FBI to examine her Dell laptop which was believed to contain thousands of unseen Clinton emails from her tenure at State.

>Comey would not allow agents to serve search warrants on the primary players.
No doubts about Comey now.
>FBI agents had never seen any case where warrants could not be served which truly handcuffed the investigation and evidence collection.

>"While we were playing footsie with her (Clinton) and her aides, instead of raiding their homes and offices, they had time to turn over incriminating evidence to their attorneys so we could not get at it. If we hit them by the book, we would have that evidence.”

>Once in a lawyer’s possession the physical evidence becomes more difficult to obtain as it is protected under the Work Product doctrine between attorney and client and not privy to law enforcement eyes, warrant or not.
Holy shit. They fucking gamed the system like crazy!

#NeverHillary INTERROGATION
>Her legal strategy was to feign ignorance and blame a jostled memory for not being able to recall details of events, emails, conversations with staffers.

Glad to see that simple page took off.
We get a few houndrerd clicks per day kek

>Clinton repeatedly claimed she couldn’t remember even basic details about just about every faction of the interview. Clinton blamed her failing memory on a 2012 concussion she said she suffered after passing out, strangely enough, right after she was notified by the House Select Committee on Benghazi that she was being called to testify. She was excused from that hearing in late 2012.
Was the concussion even real???!

>According to the FBI’s 302 report detailing her interview and the bureau’s general report of the email investigation, Clinton could not “recall” the answers to 27 different questions about her private email server and did not “remember” details of her emailing and classification habits at least another 12 times. But those were the numbers released just for public consumption. Agents said during the interview, Clinton didn’t remember details for dozens more questions and scenarios not detailed in the declassified 302.

>FBI 302s for the interviews with Meyer, top aide Abedin and other Clinton aides all had a similar pattern. No one could recall any details to the most critical breaches of State Department data and emails. The more sensitive the breach, the dumber Clinton and her aides acted. Mills, at one juncture, told FBI agents that she didn’t even know what a computer server was. Mills has a law degree from Stanford.
Holy fuck. Maybe they all have syphilis? Lol

>Abedin told FBI agents in an April interview that she struggled to print secure docs and emails from her secure PC. Instead, she would forward the sensitive emails to:
>Her personal Clinton.com email address
>Her personal yahoo.com address
>Her email linked to husband Anthony Weiner
Weiner knows stuff!

>Abedin said she would then access those email accounts via webmail from an unclassified computer system at the State Dept. and print the documents, many of which were classified and top secret, from the largely unprotected webmail portals.

>Clinton could not operate the secure State Dept. fax machine installed in her Chappaqua, NY home without assistance.

>none of the multiple FBI agents and Justice Department officials who conducted Abedin’s interview pressed her to further detail what were repeated and obvious violations of a host of federal laws.

>No one was pressing them [HRC folks] to come clean. Excuses and defenses were taken at face value, absent follow up. For example, Clinton’s legal team called questions about the Clinton Foundation off limits during her sit down with the FBI.

> 302 report detailing what precisely went down during the Clinton interview... There were not questions about the Clinton Foundation and what role it played in her setting up and employing her private server. There were no questions about Clinton’s emails and her aides’ thousands of emails to and from Clinton Foundation personnel.

>Agents and DOJ officials never presented her with contradictory evidence to counter her claims and statements.

>She (Clinton) was bullshitting,” a FBI source said. “We didn’t believe a word about memory loss. How can she testify for 10 or 11 hours at a Benghazi hearing in Congress with no memory problems but loses her memory when she steps into FBI?”

Agents Hatch A New Attack
>Comey issued a directive ultimately putting the cabash on what otherwise seemed like a smart investigative grab. No one in the FBI was permitted to obtain Clinton’s official medical records.
WTF!!! FUCKING COMEY IS BOUGHT!

>Some agents vowed to do an end run around the FBI itself through a former intelligence contact who could obtain just about any record quietly and quickly for a price... Can you imagine we have to go to the equivalent of dark web for information,” the FBI source said. “We’re supposed to be the FBI.”

heh, nice.

wow that is amazing. truly the entire country against her

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/syria-claims-have-recording-conversation-between-isis-and-us-military-strike-syrian-

Oops. Someone was listening

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/syria-claims-have-recording-conversation-between-isis-and-us-military-strike-syrian-
that is really weird how that link ends in a dash lol. never seen that

Pretty impressive for less than 30 day old shitposting page.

If Obama is the "VERY VIP" stonetear was ordered to scrub from Hillary's emails then the criminality now extends all the way to the President of the United States.

And the "Hillary's Emails" scandal is now a Constitutional crisis - because who investigates the crimes of the President?

dayyym, nice work. Can't believe you do it all on mobile

MAKE PEPE GREAT AGAIN !

this is so fucked
there is a need for memes and we deliver the goods

i can even imagine the site as some kind of database like knowyourmeme where people can post their own hillary related oc and rate each others work. basically like cfg only normiefriendly

For Seth Rich.

That would be too much effort to put into a site taht will only be relevant for another 41(?) days.
It does the job as a database and if you want to post your stuff there well most of our regulars communicate via protonmail and I could set you up.

yeah, a shame we didnt think of it earlier,this couldve been really big. maybe next time, if hillary is still around then. i havent set my photonmail yet, but magyar mentioned it. do you have a twatter handle?

Did you guys post info about the Port Canaveral deal?

theamericanreport.org/2016/09/22/obama-clinton-handed-port-canaveral-to-brother-of-saddam-husseins-nuclear-bomb-mastermind/

That could be big but we will get another chance for sure.
Oh I see, well you might find this one handy.

yes, this is a very good picture, im 100% sure this will get reactions on twitter.

shit nigger, that's one hell of a read. It's 1am here and my brain won't handle it now, will look it up later

Gonna delete it, fucked up some editing.

added some of my older Jill Stein memes on memedump

wow, thats a bunch. nice work.

Looking back, they are horrible. But I was just starting my adventure with cfg back then, got little better I think

The Green Party is under attack atm.

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/780543780789170176

Yea it's a whole other level of corrupt. What do you do when the head of the fbi, all of Congress, and potus are corrupt as fuck?

Only way to fly mane. Thx though. Glad I can contribute

Dude, we've all come so far in such a short period of time. Love the old school!

you learned damn quick mate. i also likey our clean style.

Still haven't forgotten about the gold thing.

you learned damn quick mate. i also likey our clean style.
vote trump :^)

bumpin with random stuff

thanks bros. Yeah, I've learned so much here. We all have I suppose.

thanks, I'm really into this kind of stuff. In the context of Ukrainian gold even more because Ukraine is Poland's neighbour and it might be important

Makes sense. I'll see if I can't get some time on the comp tonight to write something up for you

take it easy f-a-m. Gotta watch them debates

people really get excited over this debate.

he said family stuff, but also said he would be online in time for debate

godlike.

we goin with infowars? they aren't completely without flaws, but are claiming no commercials, I heard

youtu.be/HjYrJueWwU8

you mean based snakeoil er i mean waterfilter sales man, sure sign me up.

he's got kids to feed man. Just buy a fuccin filter.

those're some neat font sets
I love this kinda shit

i will, if theyre white of course.

well when you get the filters they're white, until you use them a bit and.....

....oh.... right.....

Yeah I support our based waterfilter salesman.

they just went live jigga

he snuck into Bohemian Grove in the 90s/early 2000's and blew the lid off it, for that I like. But people are on the fence, understandably. I've heard whispers of infowars being gov sponsored disinfo.. I think the truth (as usual) is somewhere in the middle

And it's already great.

waitin to see how many of our memes show up :D:D:D

You know InfoWars is better than CNN. They're full of shit but at least not as much as the other sources.

Well we need a instant meme creation template to add them as we go.
Some simple shit where you can just put a statement and get it to twatter.

chea man, I've only heard of them and Fox for alternatives, I trust InfoWars more. Waterfilter plugs included.

yea that's the plan, I've "live memed" a few debates, gonna grab a screen and upload...should I even bother throwing effects on it? Or just post the screen and then some memes on top of the screen?

it's gonna be moving fast

Well RSBC might cover it too. It's leddit but they're pretty good imo.

No effects, just a screencap with a bright blue or red barwhere you can copy&paste a statement into, save and post.

werdup. I was built for this.

fuck m80s, I'm not gonna do it. I'm tired af, sleepy af, my eyelids are literally (((shutting down))), have be up at 7:30am 2moro (it's 2:20 already) so I'm gonna call it a night.

But you have to get the job done brothers. Show shills their place, skin every kike you'll see. This thing better be rocking.

MAGA!!!

Deus Vult!!!

Nice bro.
It's all about having a impact asap and in large numbers. If we can just chum out content within minutes it will be a great night.

Normie memes seem to work well.

damn bro. we got this, have a good rest. see you tomorrow

these faggot think I don't know all about them. Nazi Hunters TV show. Ya. I see you.

>this is a workshop, not a political discussion thread

Wrong, whoever made this is a queer

wtf does that say

can someone give me a tl:dr list of reasons Hillary is bad, trying to red pill a friend and I'm at work so can't put one together myself

top kek at the weak azzed shills showing up late to the party.

May I take your coat?

what am i looking at here?

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

I'm convinced it's a hazing ritual. David can't... possibly be this incompetent.....

....oh wait..... Combetta.......

ESPECIALLLLLLY

NOW THAT WE KNOW IT WASN'T HILLARY HE WAS TRYING TO DELETE:

IT.
WAS.
OBONGO.

REKT REKT REKT

Hnnng, time to flood Twitter.

Live chat and PC-free... Pepe approved!

THE ADRENALINE IS SURGING ALREADY

"Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again."

synchtu.be subreddit comfystreams

it doesn't say anything
it's just CTR shit
they are trying to trick the normies

Time to shine boys. Gonna crush the meme game. You are fucking huge!

If you need anything, just let me/ us know. I'll run research or backup or whatever you need.

weeeeeeew lads!!!! Soros can't PAY FOR THIS PASSION!!! FUCKING KIKES!!!! WEEEEEEEEW!
(I thought Jews were smart???)

ASSUME ATTACK POSITIONS
t -15min

>sticky slowing down all of Cred Forums

holy shit that's quite the thread

Their laptop cameras are taped over. For real, everyone on Twitter got it.

There's this.

Look what i found - style seems familiar?

youtube.com/watch?v=8DgLyG9gtJQ
I Just have to post it again, be like the swiss guard, no capitulation, but annihilation. Protect the holy line! Keep the shitposts going!

oh yea man, sputnik mos def got influenced by us

bamp

Wikileaks with teaser on twatter now.

And its on !

Trump looks focused af

Debate get hype!

Interesting, Hillary takes a socialist stance top kek

Her opening speech was even more left than Bernie. Yet we all know where she stands.

watch how ctr will shill trumped up trickledown

SHUT THE FUCK UP LESTER

HOLY FUCK SHE'S SO FUCKING WEAK

SHOTS FIRED

She's leaning on the podium.

Was just about to say, she's leaning on the podium.

Holy shit the sticky is blowing shit up kek.

She was dropped off away from cameras on the other side of the special car. She's definitely fucked up.

>why didnt you come up with solutions 30 years earlier
BTFO

It's full of CTR shills, absolutely disgusting. Bless the mods for making it though, beautiful containment thread.

FUCKING HATE HILLDAWG SO FUCKING MUCH!!!! YOU TOO KIKES!!!

love you FBI. Thank you for allowing us to exist.

OHHHH TPP shots fired.
GOLD STANDARD Did Obama Fuck it up
YOU HAVE NO PLAN

AHAHA SHE WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP

OMFG HE IS ALREADY RAPING HER UP THE ASS

hes destroying her

And the moderation is fucking horrible.
That guy has no idea what he's doing.

OY VEY GO VISIT MY SHITTY WEBSITE, GOYIM

OMFG HE'S FUCKING RAPING HER

SHOS FIRED

No this nigger needs to go back to ID channel.

trump is so high energy tonight

It's not just rape, it's whole new level.

What a cheeky bitch

HOLY FUCK SHE'S GETTING PISSED

AHAHAHAH

>why not?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

The "Trumped up trickle down" wasn't funny the first time.

Hight Test. Hilldog looks like she needs to be put down.

shes spewing hashtags her drones canflood on twitter, she really is a machine.

WHY NOT

This DUMBFUCK mod has no idea how an audit works.

It's a fucking pain in the ass and you can barely release anything because you get grilled by the IRS for however long they feel like grilling you.

>t. audited

Shit it's a all out trumping.
Beautiful.

Oh lord it's going to be a pain in the ass to see what goes through 4chins and what doesn't.

Every single fucking answer she's given has alluded to the tax hike she's planning.

Holy shit she's retarded.

PURPOSELY

OMFG EMAILS