White America

>White America.
>Doesn't want Muslims in the country because Muslims are "dangerous".

>Yet..

>Doesn't want a ban on dangerous guns despite all the deaths that cause each year.
>Doesn't want a ban on dangerous alcohol despite all the deaths they cause each year.
>Doesn't want a ban on unhealthy foods despite all the deaths they cause each year.
>Doesn't want education to be free, despite all the deaths being uneducated causes each year.

Uh, double standard much?

>Doesn't want a ban on dangerous guns
Wrong people allowed guns.
>Doesn't want a ban on dangerous alcohol
People in control of their own bodies.
>Doesn't want a ban on unhealthy foods
People in control of their own bodies.
>Doesn't want education to be free
Nothing is free, if you make education free, it'll make universities worse because they can't buy the latest equipment via the government.

None of these things are mutually exclusive. Stop being retarded.

You forgot motor-vehicles. Because they cause deaths.

And cigarettes.

And roller coasters

And buckets full of water

And alligators.

Guns are a constitutional right. Muslims coming here is an invasion. Deal with it.

>wants to prevent people of a certain ideology that does not coincide with our values or constitution

>hurr but people die from other things so you need muslims too!
>give up all your freedoms if you don't want muslims murdering you or turning your nation into a shithole!

Fuck off

>>Doesn't want Muslims in the country because Muslims are "dangerous".
yes

Is a dangerous gun better than a regular one? Cause if so, I'll take 3.
Does dangerous alcohol get me drunk quicker than regular alcohol?
Cause if so, I'll take 3.

>Retarded

>Doesn't want Iran or North Korea to have nuclear weapons.

>Yet...

>Is the only country to ever use nuclear bombs against another country.
>And is the only country to be at War or in some kind of armed conflict for 93% of its existence or 222 out of 239 Years.

I forgot to add...

Double standard much!?

OP, guns are regulated and certain restrictions apply to their ownership

alcohol is also a regulated product, and legally certain classes of the country (minors and those who are under 21) can't consume it

certain areas of the country have began the regulation or outright banning of foods containing transfat, or hfcs soda drinks.

with both alchohol and food, we have the freedom to put what we want into our bodies, obviously for better or for worse given how bad our fatasses are swamping the healthcare system

education through HS is "free"
community college is still cheap as fuck. Trade schools that actually lead to careers are also cheap. I do not want government funds to pay for an army of social justice majors receiving pointless degrees for "free"

I don't care if Muslims are dangerous or not, although I am certain hatred and the advocation of violence against infidels is taught in mosques throughout the US, after all is said and done, Islam is not compatible with western civilization bc Islam is more than a religion, its a political and legal force that binds the mohammadans to living their backwards lifestyles no matter what country they reside in,

>>Doesn't want Iran or North Korea to have nuclear weapons

Said nobody on Cred Forums ever.

Best Korea nukes are best nukes

creep thread?

We should reform the education system.

Schools are essentially ranked by how many little shitheads they send off to college. It should be a combination of employed in skilled trades and college.

>ties up back of shirt to expose butt
>i wear it because its comfortable!

>And is the only country to be at War or in some kind of armed conflict for 93% of its existence or 222 out of 239 Years.

there was constant wars between empires, prior to the creation of nation states. The US is an empire of sorts -- its an updated version of what it means to be an empire in the modern world.

while it (usually) doesn't directly conquer other countries and occupy them, it exerts heavy influence over foreign countries all the time. We have our fingers in everything all over the globe. of course we would be the ones who engage in armed conflict the most.

In that video
>muslim girl is scratching her cunt in public
>gives the white girl a look of comedic disgust
>thinks shes either a whore, or too plump
>the muslim is judging white women walking down the street while scratching her twat

You dont need a gun to commit terrorism. Just a pressure cooker and some wire.

Muslims have no value while guns and alcohol do.
We already have unhealthy food bans and now everything tastes like cardboard.

Euro fags like you need to stay in Europe.
You don't need to be pushing your ideals on me; just leave.

I'll agree that we need an education overhaul. Schools get funds based on universally given test results. so they prioritize teaching the contents of those exams instead of worthwhile content that could lead to careers and employment

>opposes basic American civil rights
>supports greater Muslim immigration

Kill yourself.

>despite all the deaths being uneducated causes
>uneducated causes

nice

>cunt

The school shootings are a relatively new problem. While there were a handful before the last 4 decades it's really a modern problem.

What that problem is needs to be rooted out. What changed needs to be figured out.