TRUMP GENERAL - Top Hat Edition

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive
youtube.com/watch?v=WOH6LNtV4d0
youtu.be/CCSvNZWpXaM
action.trump2016.com/debate-prep-survey/
youtube.com/watch?v=2-5jVB6QZPw
youtu.be/oG2ixYJ79iE
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ3-0BAVnrw
youtube.com/watch?v=mTpBcHOO_Nk
youtu.be/2zfxZRBm3EY
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/cruz-on-beck
express.co.uk/news/world/714481/Transgender-man-gives-birth-OWN-BABY-world-first
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
twitter.com/EquestriaGuy/status/780418642051727361
twitter.com/ABCLiz/status/780169835657519104
youtube.com/watch?v=GVYfPKzZY9Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnL9Fch-bbg
youtube.com/watch?v=dkrwUU_YApE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

E-EXCUSE ME MISTER AND MISS...!

DO YOU LIKE KICKIN NEW WORLD ASS?

JOIN /CFG/ CLINTON FOUNDATION GENERAL THREAD TODAY

DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive

>DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

>DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

Fuck Trump and all white people

tonight can't come quickly enough

Praise Kek.

Trump will throw the 1st debate. On purpose.

No this isn't Trudeau cuck logic or CTR, but it is a fairly likely prediction based on his past behavior.

Trump doesn't concentrate on isolated events or gimmicks. He works in terms of narratives and trends. He is, at the best of times, lacking in improvised eloquence, but his strategic mind is an incredible marvel.

What everyone seems to forget is that there'll be 3 debates. Slightly fewer forget that Romney was widely believed to have won the 1st debate and fell apart by the 3rd. He lost the trend and subsequently the enthusiasm. The 1st debate ended up being a pyrrhic victory at best.

The public always loves the underdog. It's why Superman needs fucking Kryptonite. It simply doesn't make sense to assert dominance through all 3 debates unless one is certain they can keep it, which is impossible in such fluid conditions.

Think back to the beginning. Trump was written off as a clown immediately. Did that make him go all Ron Paul, reciting stats everywhere and yelling about globalism? No. He owned his showman's image. "Only Rosie O'Donnell". He turned his pariah pedestal into the platform everyone suddenly had to compete on.

Then as the debates went on, he started elevating his position as other's were still figuring out theirs. "New York values" showed you the clown had a soft side. "They lied about Iraq" suddenly granted him the extraordinary position of moral arbiter on both sides. It got to the point where he was so wildly threatening to his own party, that they tried imitating his techniques, leaving him an opening to display that he could indeed be mellow and "presidential" in the Florida debate.

None of this is to suggest that he didn't make mistakes in the process. He made enormous mistakes, fatal to anyone else. But he never fell due to his trend of constant reinvention. The mistake that old Trump made is no longer relevant to the new Trump. He has displayed this metamorphosis time and time again.

awoo!~~

Trump will win the debate hands down.

AWOO

Hillary strokes out

digits confirm

Awoo?

checked

JEBHEADS IT'S TIME TO SURGE

What is awoo?

What are you jamming to right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=WOH6LNtV4d0

How will you watch the debate?

Less than 9 hours until hillary chokes live onstage

What a thrill...

IM GONNA MISS THIS YEAR. IT WAS AWESOME
youtu.be/CCSvNZWpXaM CANT GET OFF Cred Forums

Delete

SLOW AND STEADY

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

So I just an email from the Trump Camp, and they gave me a link to a debate survey to take

If you haven't gotten the link, here it is:

action.trump2016.com/debate-prep-survey/

he looks like that dog with PTSD

THE WINNER TAKES ALL

I'd vote for that

To get back to the debates, Trump knows he is going into hostile territory and an unfamiliar environment with an experienced opponent. Everyone is wondering how he'll defeat the opponent. In the Trump frame, that's not the immediate priority; what's more important is changing the environment. He who laughs last laughs best. Trump wants to be the only one laughing at the end.

We know the Romney trend ends in tears. We also know winning all 3 debates is a crap shoot with all the variables involved. That leaves us with the ascendancy trend, deliberately starting off at a disadvantage and adapting until the shattering of the opponent's overconfidence creates mental strain and incredulity in all the observers. Sound familiar? There's a reason Hollywood calls it the Hero's Journey.

So in this context, what Trump's rough game plan would be is to concede the 1st debate (not too heavily, but enough to be noticeable), draw roughly even with the 2nd, and go for the knockout on the 3rd. A clear trend of improvement would create a narrative on both sides that could only benefit him. And even if Shillary maintained a standard through all 3 debates, she would still be perceived as diminishing due to the trend.

Now how exactly that improvement would be showcased, whether through mellowing temperament or increased factual displays, no one can know. Trump will almost certainly be experimenting and making mistakes along the way. However, by subverting audience expectations, he once again changes the environment into a seemingly chaotic malaise that somehow always seems to favor him. Everyone already knows Shillary is Goliath. Notice how nobody cares that David isn't bigger or meaner. They just love that he wins in the end.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Someone told me there was a bathroom around here..

this desu
tonight's debate will be largely inconclusive

nice clock, Ahmed

What will Trump do if Hillary openly questions if he's lying about his self worth?

Wasn't the army one the first debate?

You guys like my dog ?

Stop with the kek shit.

Hillary and all the globalists worship Moloch and other Satanist things. Trump himself positions himself as a man fighting for CHRISTIAN ideals and the majority of his voters are devout Christians.

Anybody else constantly fantasize what it would be like to have 80's-90's Interview Trump running today? That would be heaven.

Leave.

>mfw i don't name my images
god fucking damn it i can't find the wile e. coyote version of that jeb picture with trump

I can hear the awoos

youtube.com/watch?v=2-5jVB6QZPw

UPDATE YOUR MEMES LAD WERE 55%+ NOW

jamming some sweet Shadilay

Nope

Pray to whatever God you have that Trump is delivered victorious from this debate run by the corrupt, satanic communists trying to destroy the west. Pray that Trump is not baited, that he remains calm and that he exposes their lies.

Sorry Donald
The people chose me to fight Hillary

Yeah nah.

POST DOGGOS

Jeb was a necessary sacrifice

put a maga hat on it

youtu.be/oG2ixYJ79iE
TRUMP MAKES ME FEEL MIGHTY REAL

That's a more reasonable thing to be confused about, but I think asking it on national TV would be just as embarassing.

If anyone is at the debates tonight, please yell out "praise kek!" After trump speaks. I'll fucking pay you

>Trump will throw the 1st debate. On purpose.
Ahh, so it's finally dawning on you guys that he will lose.

>whatever god

His name is KEK you fucking heretic

ITS THE THRILL OF ONE MORE KILL

You could have stopped this, Cred Forums. Why didn't you vote for principled conservative?

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ3-0BAVnrw

Trump is probably going to play defensive while Hillary comes out swinging. He's going to act calm and collected while Hillary screeches RACIST! SEXIST! PUTIN!

Who /haunted by kike ghosts/ here?

Are you praying? Would you like to convert? You're showing signs already...

youtube.com/watch?v=mTpBcHOO_Nk

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Hopefully with some local /tg/ friends, but if not I'll just stream it at home and post about it live here.

What do you think it feels like to be a woke black man?

Disappointment in your own race?
A feeling of relief?
Power over your own destiny?

Nate Sawdust is losing it

WITNESS HIM

Understand this: in the current media environment, there's no losing. There's no winning. No one agrees with or even listens to the other side anymore. Every side is pushing their own agenda. The only way to blow away all that garbage is with an undeniable, clear trend.

If you still don't understand, look at Kellyanne Conway and how even the left is conceding she's changed Trump for the better. That is a perfect example of trends overwhelming opinion.

Anyone would obviously like to simply win all 3 debates, but it's simply unlikely that he doesn't waver at some point. The ascendancy trend allows him time and sympathy to do this. The Romney trend or any other trend for that matter will highlight his missteps.

Humans experience their lives as trends and narratives. Those that can manipulate them... They're the great ones.

I don't deny Trump can't control what happens in the 3rd debate. But he can't in the 1st or 2nd either. Rather than blitzing all 3, he stands a better chance on the 3rd with the benefit of learning from the others. This is accentuated by the fact that Shillary is one of the most staid personalities ever. She is the political equivalent of a fixed fortification, and you know what Patton said about those...

Because a group of people who get their jollies acting like edgelords, will in time be joined by genuine edgelords who mistakenly believe they are in good company.

THE LAST ONE TO FALL

How much time till the debate and where can i view it?

FOR THE AWOOS OUT THERE, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU
youtu.be/2zfxZRBm3EY

What is all this Presuasion bullshit. They're playing their hands too hard today.

>PARKER I WANT A COLLAGE OF HEADLINES! NOW PARKER NOW!

BECAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

Have some battle awoos to prepare you for the coming shills and trolls.

Born a biological non-believer. Trying to cover all the bases. The world hangs in the balance.

what are Trump's chances to win over people in the debate? Not the Cred Forums crowd, but the "eh I'm still undecided" crowd.

AWOO

I disagree with the word "throw"

That implying he will bomb it

I do believe Trump will go easy on her tonight, but he is at the very least aiming for coming off as normal.

That is why he has been lowering expectations.

ansered it when it was in the thread a few days ago.

I shilled so hard, and didn't get far

TRUMP WILL WIN THE DEBATE
PRAISE KEK

When is the debate (GMT time), please?

CO NM NH AND ME GOING RED

Jesus Christ
These fucking click bait sites need four lines just to get the point across. We get it old Jews don't like Trump

If I kill myself I can still go back in time to undo this all right?

I wouldn't mind exorcising some kike ghosts.

9 hours for the debate... we won't make it...

>tfw you've had faith Donald would dominate since the moment he announced

You've got this Trump, demolish Hillary tonight

I think it will be more like how many people will see through hillarys condescending bullshit. Through her fuckery, he will appeal more

This is fucking retarded

WILL NEVER SACRIFICE THEIR WILL

that's good bingo

>risnITWx
>risen. it works
WE LET IT LOOSE L A D S

Guys watch this, I imagine lots of you haven't watched it for a long time. It nearly brings a tear to my eye knowing how far we've come.

Kek bless you and Mr. Trump

Trips says yes.

Why do your jews suck so badly?

>trips of truth

Well now, what are ya gonna do?

fucking forgot the link

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

i think it would be easier if he starts off too soft hon her to ramp up attacks

it would be hard to ramp them down if he starts off too hard

There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

battle hardened and ready to defend the right to awoo freely.

He still looses the electoral, it's not over yet

This is our D-Day. The victory starts today. And remember

Fortuna audentes iuvat

This thread should be dedicated to Kek. It's all we can do for Mr. Trump

who here /votedfortrump/?

Absentee voting right now, hope the kikes don't shred my ballot when it gets to them

I convinced a black to vote for Trump after my biology class today. He called me "the wokest motherfucker he ever seen." Can greentext if anyone's interested in the tactics involved.

Have you served your God-Emperor today?

Holy fuckballs. This Rato-Beck interview is awesome. Rato sold his voter lists! AHAHAHAHAH

BECK COMPOUND CONFIRMED
soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/cruz-on-beck

>want to hear Rush talk about debate
>starts talking about Crapple shit

This fat fuck.

>Debate about to start.
>Hillary is about to make her opening statement.
>HOLD IT YOU DUMMY
>A giant avocado falls form the ceiling in between the two candidates.
>It opens up but instead of a pit Jeb! steps out covered in the delicious guac.
>I told you you wouldn't be able to insult your way to the presidency.
>Jeb officially announces his third party candidacy with Carly Fiorina as his vice president.

Huh, I guess Sikhs are bro tier

Incorrect
Scott Adams predicted that Trump would be running unopposed by October. The killing blow was on 9/11 and he's putting her out of her misery tonight.

I don't even slightly buy this. Trump will win bigger each time, but he's going to win all three. You don't need to play redemptijon games when your opponent will be lucky if she can even stay on her feet through the full 90 minutes.

No.

>the majority of his voters are devout Christians.

True, but Christians are tolerant. They invented the idea, even. They won't bully us for being kekists. Well they probably will actually, but they won't murder us. Muslims definitely would murder us.

Ya did good polen

>upworthy
>virtue-signalling: the website

haven't doubted him once since june 16 2015

3am

No need. This is the protection for today. Three weeks ago he was at 8%, that's not a typo EIGHTH %.

t h i c c

Totally agree leafbro

>Rato sold his voter lists!

I don't get burger politics what does this mean

He's won Colorado. It is over. Idk why he hasn't flipped the color for it yet because Trump is winning there

express.co.uk/news/world/714481/Transgender-man-gives-birth-OWN-BABY-world-first

This is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

"Throwing" doesn't necessarily mean losing. Simply looking the underdog is adequate. Very few thought he actually wowed or won the "Rosie" debate, but he got enough prominence to assert himself as a player.

I'm merely noting that the 3 debates allows for a perfect 3 act narrative structure that Trump is likely to exploit.

>8 burgers, 42 fries
I'M FUCKING FEELING IT, MR. KRABS

Means they know exactly who to call up to get them out to the polls.

Thank you.

all of the contacts you collected during the campaign.
emails, phone numbers, addresses whatever

>SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS
This is the Democratic Party now

>Very few thought he actually wowed or won the "Rosie" debate

There wasn't a single poll that didn't show him winning that debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

WE'RE LEAVING TOGETHER

So what's the trump's ceiling?

"We’re totally predictable. And predictable is bad." - Donald J. Trump

Is heartbro still alive?

Cruz was a data obsessionist, who basically collected details of every single Republican voter he could, so whoever has that list knows who to contact to make sure they vote, driving Republican turnout to the highest levels possible.

do it
evrybdytryingtorelaxbutyousowoke.jpg

>Disappointment in your own race?
>Power over your own destiny?

If you feel either of these you aren't on enough layers of woke yet.

Imagine how much funding was poured into allowing these two degenerates to live out their fantasy. Fucking infuriating

d-delete this...

Do people believe this? It fucked someone.

I was at Washington, Iowa

nice choice of theme

Should refer to her as Crooked Hillary

My answer:

> No but refer to the word in some innocent context. "Boy, this podium surely feels crooked. My companies would never Ok a crooked job like that"

fuck i remember the time this happened

I was losing my shit wondering wtf was going to happen next

Awoo!

>Cruz had a mailing list of his endorsers, which he sent info to regarding his campaign
>he 'rented' the list to the RNC for them to use
>everyone on ratos mailing list was sold to Trump, basically

Why is Nate Fluroide still taking google consumer reviews seriously

>from 8.0% to 55.3%

WEW LAD ITS OVER HILLARY

who /carnvaval atmosphere/ here?

Everyone on CNN and MSNBC are extra bitchy today.
They're all so damn nervous.

>principled conservative?

Because they are a bunch of maximally cucked controlled opposition.

Is this what they're flipping out about? Why do liberals love Nate Sulfur so much?

>believing in raided online debate polls

Stay out, leaf. Trump's entire primary campaign is a clear example of the power of the ascendancy trend.

9 hours from now but i dont know if i should stay awake or try to sleep and wake up early

Welp, pack it up boys.

It was a nice run.

Aye

Why does it have that headline? Two crossdressers fucked...

How is this real?

twitter.com/EquestriaGuy/status/780418642051727361

i almost killed myself
thanks rem for saving me

>Trump will undeniably win the debate.
>The media will still try to declare Hillary the winner.
>The media will thus lose even more credibility.

I really hope you know what you're doing. Kek is the ruler of chaos and darkness. We may yet end up in worse times, and you will be tired of happenings. You will beg for the end. All will be darkness.

>70F in Jew York yesterday
>wears heavy winter coat

Wtf is wrong with this old hag? First she's too hot now she's fucking freezing - same temp both times. I hope she dies under those boiling hot studio lights tonight.

Fuck off shill

8 and a half hours.

I'm sure there will be stream links all over the board.

#DontStartNoneWontBeNone !

Pandering to feels was the biggest mistake ever done.

That's definitely satire, my man. Trust me, I'm an oldfag.

Kek is love.

Does anyone have the webm of a Jewish vampire getting burned by a swastika?

>we will rig polls
>media will say hillary won when polls are not in congruence with this

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen. Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

Kek will deliver

Do you guys feel it?

snobbish liberals prefer Clinton, that's it, pack it up boys!

>Brony
Can't tell if troll or legit, you guys are really good at this

You can safely assume that anyone with the Hillary campaign logo as their pic is a shill. Guaranteed that guy has 20k posts, 500 followers, and talks about nothing but how bad Trump is. Nobody would do that with their personal twitter.

We need to dump more Wolf Girls

Drumpf is an awful debater. He will lose to based Hillary.

>Lemon truffle mayo
>Implying Trump would even eat that

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

I feel like I felt when it became obvious Brexit was going to happen.

She probably can't regulate her body temperature.

it's coming

He's not, he gave it terribly low ratings

I get where you're coming from, but I'm not sure if he's planning on throwing the debate, because I doubt he even NEEDS to.

Trump has clobbered everyone in all of the primary debates. The first debate is how he established himself as viable. I've never seen him intentionally throw a debate. The momentum would help him better and Hillary would be under extra pressure to make up for it in the next debates.

I don't even want him to lose on purpose either. Trying to defend his loss with "HE DID IT ON PURPOSE" makes us look Bernie-tier delusional, even if he DID lose on purpose.

I will work my magic as I have done throughout this election- shitposting.

>based hillary

maybe compared to your genderfluid cuck

It is believed that the Jews are at constant battle with themselves to out Jew each other and or to claim all the shekels.

Hillary will waste the first 40 seconds thanking this group and that organisation, yada yada yada. Whether Trump goes first or second, as long as he dispenses with all that fluffing and says this straight away, it will win him the election.

>First of all, I want to say that Hillary Clinton shouldn't even be on this stage tonight. She shouldn't even be on the stage. Everybody knows, that Bernie Sanders, should be the Democratic nominee. It was rigged, ok? The whole Democratic primary was rigged. It was rigged, it was rigged. Everybody knows that, ok? Bernie Sanders should be the nominee, everybody knows that it should be Donald Trump versus Bernie Sanders on this debate stage here tonight. Everybody know that this election should be Donald J. Trump versus Bernie Sanders, and frankly, I think it's sad, I think it's very sad, that here tonight, half the country is being represented by the person they chose...but the other half of the country is not being represented by the person they wanted. They are not being represented by the person they wanted, and I think that's very sad, so, I just want to say, first of all, Hillary Clinton shouldn't even be on this stage tonight...

If Trump opens with this, No question or answer is going to matter more than that line. Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka, Roger, if anyone who has his ear is reading this, please show this to the man himself. You're welcome.

Not without hats

Awoo!

tell me this shit is gonna be streamed somewhere

>Hillary supporter
>Brony

REV UP THOSE OVENS.

>On Friday, Illary's campaign website posts a list of supposed Trump lies
>Mook on TV howling that Lester Holt needs to fact check Trump during the debate
>Over the weekend and today, WaPo, NYT, LA Times, Politico, USA Today, etc, publish re-worded versions of the Illary campaign site BS
>The MSM also calling for Lester Holt to fact check Trump
>Conference call between Illary's campaign and the MSM, wherein the campaign is hectoring the MSM to pressure Lester Holt to fact check Trump

MSM has completely given up even pretending to be anything other than pure propaganda, propping up lying, sick Illary

Also a reminder: Jonathan Karl from
ABC News, last week spilled the beans on the overall MSM strategy for the debate:

>Illary's campaign is going to saturate social media [this will include rigging online polls, spamming twatter and fakebook, etc] to manufacture a spin that Illary won the debate, no matter how badly she does
>MSM will then report that social media clearly reflects an Illary win

You ready for this shit, TrumpGen?

Das rite.

it still has 0.43 whatever with a clinton +11 it skews the result, good thing the next poll will knock it off

Hillary is BASED

Drumpf is DUMPED

hahaha

No srsly. Unless you are a CTR doing a job, pls go easy with the loli. Spam tier floods and detailed loli talk makes me want to hurl. Lets all enjoy the thread

Colorado, Michigan and New Hampshire are easily in his range. Pennsylvania perhaps. Meanwhile Hillary has a chance to get Florida, it's unlikely but still possible.

Same here, the patterns are repeating themselves, media falling apart trying to call everyone support it racist and now going maximum shill at the crucial moment

That day was so high energy. I wish I could re-live it

You never dump a loving wolf girl user.
You introduce them.

peak radicalization when?

(it's actually from WaPo, kek)

So the rat pulled through?

>implying

To all Euros here

Are you staying awake until 3am or are you getting up early in the morning?

I feel it Mr Krabs.

literally every major streaming site in the world

>we will announce our plans where every outlet has an intern lurking
Radio silence, faggots.

>based
>literal cuck

pick 1 leaf

>lemon truffle mayo

How could America resist?

How about this?

there won't be any free streams...you have to pay for it...like wrestlemania.. I'm so sorry...

Awoo!!

Good thing you werent here for CP posting weekend by CTR

>Three weeks ago he was at 8%, that's not a typo EIGHTH %.

What a lot of people seem to forget every election year is that the presidential race really doesn't start until September. August is supposed to be the post-convention dull period and while Trump was banking his funds Hillary was blowing 100+ million dollars.

All the complaints about Trump not spending money were driven by consultants and TV networks upset that their bottom line has been severely damaged this year because Trump didn't buy any ads until now.

Yes, Cruz might just deliver the Republican turnout needed to tilt some swing states.

>Trump burger
>no American cheese
what the fuck

>clearly a serious shillpost
>not just funposting

Awoo?

>Swiss Cheese
nice try 'murrica.

THROWING DOESN'T MEAN LOSING. I simply mean he will position himself as the underdog, not as the conquering crusader. And he has done so already. Recall his "low energy" Florida debate where he stayed low key the entire time.

One tiny little innocent........?

Anything but the victory ones

A FUCKING LEAF

Nate has finally given up, this is glorious.

I feel it.

Excited Awoo!

whats wrong with u, lad?

S-Source for that 2d waifu

Trump used $250,000 from his charity to fight lawsuits?

is the debate tonight?

I PUT MY TRUST IN YOOOUUU

>believing that Cred Forums voting in the polls was enough to give Trump 30-50% leads

99% of people who voted from Cred Forums voted exactly once. The spread was huge. There was no overwhelming rigging effort, because when that happened (i.e. when the Cruz campaign tried it) it was blatantly obvious.

Did a few autists spend a half hour opening and closing incognito windows to vote multiple times? Perhaps, but that's not why he won.

That happened?

Trump's opening statement leaked.

When, O Hillary, do you mean to cease abusing our patience? How long is that madness of yours still to mock us? When is there to be an end of that unbridled audacity of yours, swaggering about as it does now? Do not the nightly guards placed on the Capitol Hill—do not the watches posted throughout the city—does not the alarm of the people, and the union of all good men—does not the precaution taken of assembling the e-mail hearings in this most defensible place—do not the looks and countenances of this venerable body here present, have any effect upon you? Do you not feel that your plans are detected? Do you not see that your conspiracy is already arrested and rendered powerless by the knowledge which every one here possesses of it? What is there that you did last night, what the night before— where is it that you were—who was there that you summoned to meet you—what design was there which was adopted by you, with which you think that any one of us is unacquainted?

- Marcus Tulius Cicero

just wait until election day

>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
>Hilary stayed up till 11PM last night at a mock debate
>Hillary plans on holding another mock debate before tonight

SHE'S GOING TO BE (DEHYDRATED) AND (FAINT) ON LIVE TV.

..... comment on reddit that you were too stupid to get away with posting.

Hillary is dying

> rented

Literally one of the rules for both parties is that you turn over donor info to the party after the primaries. It happens every election and no money is involved.

Awoo!

As a former Cruz misile this makes me feel happy

Sounds way too obvious in a bad way honestly.

Mods were actually doing their job it was like 3-4 hours straight

Holy shit, she's panicking.

OOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHO

I'm getting more than just a little tired of my moron friends shilling this cuck on Facebook because >le worst two picks for Rep and Dem may may

She is going to choke it I bet. She is nervous and over-preparing, it is going to be Marco Roboto 2.0

>Trump used $250,000 from his charity to fight lawsuits?

All the money from his charity went to other charities. It's a debunked WaPo hit piece.

wtf I hate trump now

I agree with your point that the race starts in September, but Trump has been exceptional for the ratings of news channels. I remember a TV executive bragging about it a few months ago. CNN is CNN and they've been losing viewers, but everyone else seems solid.

The debate tonight will probably be the most watched event in the last decade.

Who else is voting Jeb! on November 8?

>78 degrees
Collapses

>70 degrees
Needs to wear a winter coat.

Has there ever been a weaker person to run for President?

Also I'm trying not to jerk off listening to Cruz talking to Glenn Beck like the overemotional teenager he's acting like.

Of course.

Could you post a template? not all of my awoos have hats.

>baby don't hurt me

This strategy never works.

The day before the big test/speech/exam should be spent resting, allowing your brain to process all of the knowledge into long term memory.

Cramming just doesn't work.

She's going to be stiff and overprepared with her shitty canned responses.

... Have you missed all the times Cred Forums has rigged polls? Even twitter polls? Even youtube likes? You see that worldwide poll up there?!

Get out of here, you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Sweden
Figures

The Senate is staying red

SWOOSH

No, it was yesterday.

This desu.

>Hillary was blowing 100+ million dollars.
On AZ & GA no less, topkek.

Except it's not debunked. He also spent $10k of charity money on a portrait of himself which he hangs in his restaurant.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING, TUMBLING DOWN

Bill Die after the debate tonight.

I love how jewish we are now

The rigging is a meme. If you ever thought Trump was losing debates you're fucking retarded.

Looks like she's somewhat prepared then.

Fortunately Trump is unpredicatble

MAGA 2016, my friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVYfPKzZY9Y

>b-but Trump is toxic and will hurt all the other Republicans

Awoo~

This is a great song user, thank you. Here's what I'm listening to:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnL9Fch-bbg

Awoo!

A FUCKING LEAF

The charity money to buy the portrait was bought at a charity auction. So his charity gave money to other charities.

>black in my lab group complains that he doesn't have a ride home
>see the opportunity to serve my God-Emperor (pbuh) and offer the black a ride
>he sees my Trump bumper sticker
>"Trump? I thought you was cool."
>Respond with "ahh, I'm not that political man. He's just better than Hillary."
>"I feel you, but I can't vote Trump, he's racist."
>Respond with fake surprise, "What? Hillary is the racist one."
>"But Trump says that shit about Mexicans."
>(driving at this point) "Hillary called blacks 'super-predators' dude. Democrats have been fucking up black people for years."
>He asks me to elaborate
>Explain how Dems use blacks, HEAVILY emphasize the whole 'modern-day slaves to the state' thing
>Gain his trust by expressing knowledge of actual nigger problems; absent fathers, drugs, etc.
>After I do that he's hooked in and actively listening
>Finish off with "Trump isn't a racist. I've known racist people, and Trump isn't racist, trust me. He grew up rich, the only black people he's ever met were black men in suits with college degrees. He has no reason to be racist."
>He gets a really sad look on his face
>"And Trump would help black people?"
>"He talks about it all the time, he has all kinds of plans. He only wants to kick out the Mexicans so that there are more jobs for black people." Knockout punch, "don't trust the white media, you gotta do your own research or else you'll just be lied to."
>"Aight man, and you right about Hillary and Trump, its just that my aunts always talking shit on Trump but she has five kids and no man so fuck her. Did you know that if you a single mother with five kids, they give you a house? ...you the wokest motherfucker I ever seen."
>mfw

After I dropped him off I went to a carwash and vacuumed out my seats and I also bought a tree air freshener so no worries.

Guys I'm a nervous wreck, even worse that I was before Brexit. The entire course of Western civilization may hinge on a Trump victory tonight, but I'm terrified that this may be the night that Trump gets stumped.

Please tell me that he'll knock her out the park tonight.

It's Luviagelita Edelfelt, just to stop fucking with you. Young girls have sex with her for money.

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

D
R
FINISHED
U
M
P
F

Leafs are a meme. You're so stupid, you don't even know who you're shilling for anymore.

Based Cicero. How will Catiline ever recover?

He bought it on charity auction.

>stayed up till 11PM
Wow, that's way past her bedtime! Maybe she could even do that sometimes as president. H-high energy, right?

Cruz said that in much the same way Beck sold advertising to support his business, his campaign rented the info to help support his campaign.

is it even possible for Democrats to win the Senate ? It seems it favors Republicans as there are more smaller States that are Republicans

I HEARD SHE AWOOS,

He bought a 10k painting at a charity auction to support an autistic school, where the painting was made.

You need people like him to donate to autism, otherwise your goofy ass couldn't go to school.

>JEB! not even on the list
kek

Hearty chuckle, thank you for this post.

At a charity auction, you mean? How unethical.

>Please tell me that he'll knock her out the park tonight.
Let these dubs calm your nerves.

Nice

>thinks Trump lost debates
>thinks the only reason he won polls is cheating

>calls me a shill

Alright buddy.

i'm about 75% sure bill would not make it to the end of hill's first term

I'm 90% sure Hillary will not make it to the end of Trump's first term.

seems low

i dont hillary will make it to the end 2020

PUSHED AS FAR AS I CAN GO

Well at least he's admitting it now.

Bill will drop a barbell on his neck a week before the election to give Hillary a boost in the polls out of sympathy.

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

TRUMP WONT COMPETE - ITS A POLICY DISCUSSION.

HE'S GOING TO LOOK STUPID>

youtube.com/watch?v=dkrwUU_YApE

Doing the Emperor's work, user.

>So his charity gave money to other charities.

Except for that 250k that went to his lawsuits, right amerifat?

DRUMPF = CATILINE

Too bad I missed that for the b&hammering. Some of these just libtard whiteknights

If u study the night before ur exam its already over