Is Austrailia a Super Power?

It's pretty tough to come to a conclusion on this one.

On one hand:

>large population
>impressive navy
>civilized and modern
>limited corruption

On the other hand:

>literally no space program
>limited access to frozen foods
>limited access to firearms
>reproduction rates declining
>limited natural resources

Gun to head, I'd probably say "No" but Cred Forums always gives smart answers. What do you think?

You literally have all of that backwards.

SUCK AUSTRALIAN DICK HARDER

Then why don't you "correct the record"

Fucking shills man...

i get 1mb/s in a town of 200k how is that civilized and modern hehe

GO

THE FUCK

BACK TO THE R DONALD

I get 100 mbps in a town of 20,000

Sorry but no, we are not even close. We have no where near the long range power projection military might for it. It's a great country but we are no super power.

I love my country

>start thread
>"is Austrailia a super power?"
>"fuck no!" -Austrailians

Well shit, thanks for the honesty, I guess??

FUCK YOURSELF

No, Fuck you

They are on Cred Forums

Super power implies you can exert dominance on an international scale, that is why the only current super power is the US after the fall of the Soviet Union, China is looking like it will become one as well. It isn't really just a 'successful' country, there has to be a strong element of power projection.

so many things wrong we have a small population. a small but effective navy. corrupt as any other western country. were to small of a population for a space program. we have huge production of food so that makes no sense. we have decent access but could be better for firearms. reproduction rate was around 2 last time i checked. we have vast amounts of natural resources.

so your from arimdale or some other small town that got the NBN

>Mostly white
>Not cucking away tax money on a space program just to follow in the footsteps of tech that has already been created
>worlds biggest most protecting border
I'd say as long as they Aren't being cucked by the (((global))) banks, then Australia has a pretty bright future

Worlds biggest *moat* protecting border

I heard they have mixed race, tan women that will ride your cock till the sun comes up.

Sign me up Austrailia.

Can you help me sign up for a Reddit account?

I don't even think you understand the shill thing

Definitely no super power. Even if we increased our population, terra formed the centre of Australia and had a powerful military, on the map Australia is in bumbfucknowhere. Absolutely no geopolitical significance. Sweet country to ride out the fall of civilisation though.