What's the best language to learn to prepare for future happenings? Are any anons here learning a foreign language?

What's the best language to learn to prepare for future happenings? Are any anons here learning a foreign language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learn Finnish

Russian

Chinese or Russian. Maybe Arabic.

Learning French atm. Also want to learn Korean, German, and Finnish

Isn't Finland cucked? Icelandic is a better bet plus it's a Germanic language.

I'd love to learn russian . I could along well with cats who drink hot vodka .

Japanese. In the meantime, you can watch anime without subs.

Once again weak american chooses the easier solution

I'm learning Arabic, it's tough for a native English speaker, and I'm nearly fluent in German which is comparatively easy.

I would guess chinese or japanese would be good languages to learn. Future happenings will come from the far east. Probably territorial disputes leading to war.

Every Russian I've ever met was glad to get the hell out of Russia. What makes you think it's so great?

>german
>english
>latin
>ancient greek
you should learn Latin
its the best thing you can do to actually learn something for life

You need to learn Chinese and spanish. Those are the two most popular languages in which the largest percentage of speakers do not know another language.
Learning languages like french, German, or dutch is stupid, because most Europeans know a few different languages.

Japanese is the best. Probably the most practical too.

Latin
Ancient Greek
Russian
Japanese
Italian
English
German

t.randy shiloskyi, weeb nigger

C++

A FUCKING CROSS

Wait, that's actually a good thing to have on your flag....

اراده الله

It is absolutely useless unless you plan to go to Japan or watch untranslated anime.

Learn French so when niggers riot you can surrender easily.

I speak Spanish and Korean, am learning French and Russian.

I would say learn Russian. Girls are pretty, it is widely spoken and we might be getting froggy with them soon. If not, hopefully we team up to slaughter muds, and then it will be helpful too.

What the fuck are you on about? Japanese is useless as shit. What kind of weeb do you have to be to say "Japanese is the best. Probably the most practical too"?

I see it kind of like learning Latin or Ancient Greek. Japan is one of the top culture powerhouses in the world. Korean is also decent option but they are so degenerate and westernized.

German, learn it so you can watch nazi stuff and actually hear what adolf was saying and how he really meant what he said.

Brings natsoc too a whole new level

A European one like French or German since that is where the fighting will be thickest comrade. Or learn Irish and help us assert Celtic dominance over our islands.

2005年に、日本語勉強始めた。
I started learning Japanese in 2005.

ネットで便利じゃ、実生活でもそう思わない。
It is useful on the internet, but I don't know about real life.

I don't think it's a great country , but it has some really cool folks. Love to learn arabic and chinese too. Japanese , real spanish , not the mongrel dialect i hear in the south .

I know latin and it helps to pick up on what someone is saying in a "romance" language but it doesn't help with a germanic language . Guten morgen

Oh , you .

The goal of everyone on this board should be to breed up with a beautiful japanese woman so that our offspring will be far superior to a pure white disgusting liberal child.

Chinese

i was thinking more of philosophy, history et cetera

In every country you can find a someone who would be glad to get hell out from his country. Don't you have murricahaters in USA?

Polish - soon it will be last language of white people

True.

When you hear his voice, and how he says the words and his fervently believe, pressed into the pitch of his voice you notice that he his not about being a power hungry monster like Stalin who doesnt give a fuck about his people

Im learning japanese, not because I am a weeb but because I want to learn a masterful facist language

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I been studying Russian for a year and a half next month I will try to get my a2 certificate

Chinese

Je parle Francais un petit peux; J'ai vais Tahiti deux fois.

This.

Beautiful speeches.

This. Soon the only two languages left in Europe are going to be Polish and Arabic

C#

Iceland is the most cucked country on earth

Russian

It is fascinating . Too bad no one really studies history anymore .

Yeah they're called democrats .

Learn German for the new swabia happening.

Other than that, i'm currently learning estonian.

C, D, JavaScript, Rust, and Go

C++ and Java are bastard languages.

German and Japanese for when the fire rises once more.