Let's settle this once and for all lads, what is the true Cred Forumsack choice?

Let's settle this once and for all lads, what is the true Cred Forumsack choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11307601
strawpoll.me/11307596
strawpoll.me/11307632
youtube.com/watch?v=87US9AXNMME
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37729/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The New Canaanites

No straw poll? Amateur.

LEGION

Fine you damn nip.
strawpoll.me/11307601

strawpoll.me/11307596

>can't into spell Caesar

>2 polls

Amateurs.

>what is the true Cred Forumsack choice?
Not playing video games.

english isn't my mother language

FUCK OFF NIP, YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN NUKED HARDER

Ave, true to Caesar.

Yes Man is a personal fave.

I'm stong enough on my own by the end of the game. Yes Man is based.

Fuck everyone else

ebin shitpost Dundee

>not nuking me hard enough

Amateurs.

strawpoll.me/11307632

>not saying anything else but 'amateurs'
amateurs

>Legion
Literally isis
>NCR
Modern day Bureaucracy bullshit: the faction
>House
Ayn Rand wet dream
>Great Khan
"youths"
>Followers of the Apocalypse
Bernie 2016
>Brotherhood of Steel
Muh technology and isolation

We all know the real answer

Normie Bluepill- NCR

False Redpill- Legion

True Redpill- House

>implying there's a single one true Cred Forums choice and that we wouldn't divide ourselves into various faction and muder each other over the control of Mohave.

Are you really so naive or just new?

Mr. House is literally the only one who has a clear sustainable plan for the future and has the means to do it without interfering with the lives of those who live in the Mojave.

Legion dies the moment that Caesar dies since they follow him and not his ideology.

Deus Ex

Republic of Dave...mostly.

We had a poll months ago. Caesar was leading for a while but eventually Yes Man won.

Ceaser knows that. He wants the Legion to fall so that a greater empire can take over. That's why he modeled the Legion after rome

Profligates belong on the cross.

>Implying the Enclave isn't as corrupt as the NCR
>forgetting the Enclave is literally made up of former US Governent officials

Atleast everyone here sided with Graham in the DLC right?

No one in the Legion can take over for Caesar. The only one who is even close is a feared (and largely not respected) soldier who is only known for how brutally he murders people.

With Legate Lanius in charge, the Legion becomes just another tribe based around random violence and brutality.

There was another option?

Yes man. Run that shit yourself.

Make New Vegas great again.

We all know where the best faction lies.

Mr House is the true patrician choice

I know. He wants the power void that a fallen legion leaves to create a better empire. Basically like how rome fell but then led to the various empires after.

MR. House. We made Vegas great again.

Tunnel Snakes

Anything else is irrelevant.

>NCR? Sure I'll work for you.
>Mr. House? Sure I'll reprogram your robots for you
>Boom! Kill Mr. House
>Sieze control of Securitron Army
>Use NCR to defeat Legion
>Double cross NCR and boot them the fuck out of my New Vegas
This man is your leader. This man fights for your freedom.

You could talk Joshua down on behalf of the pacifist Mormonigger dude. There's literally no reason to as his alternative is idiotic however. He doesn't care about the Whiteleg situation being resolved, he just doesn't want to get his hands dirty. They're going to die no matter what option you choose (unless you don't do the DLC I guess).

Mr House obviously. NCR is cucked, Brotherhood are a bunch of pussies, the Legion is unstable, Followers of the Apocalypse are pussies too, and Great Khans are druggies. Mr House is the only sustainable option with the power and intellect to know what needs to be done.

Caesar's Legion COULD have been based, but ended up being edgelord status.

Great Khans are subhuman.

Western Brotherhood of Steel are shit.

NCR isn't too bad, but was overreaching its boundaries in New Vegas. Shouldn't expand unless they can properly tame the surrounding area.

House was the best option.

House is the most sound choice.

Even if you don't buy his space travel shit, it's healthier for the NCR to have a buffer and a counterbalancing power on their border rather than to overexpand into the mojave. The point is made several times that the NCR's reach is exceeding its grasp, an independent, non-belligerent New Vegas solves that while still functioning as a mutually beneficial economic partner to the NCR.

The Legion are meme romans, the BoS are obsolete and the khans are meme mongols.

None of the above
BoS are too excessive and wasteful in their rigid militaristic doctrine that was never meant to be their entire way of life in the first place
NCR is literally the worst idea in history since it's going directly back to being what caused the world to get fucked in the first place
The Great Khan's are just murdering thugs that pretend they're Mongols and do nothing but kill and drugs with 0 future
The Legion is retarded as it erases the things that make different groups of humans unique and it's endgame is impossible to achieve
The Followers preserve history which is the right thing to do but they give it to a bunch of ignorant animals and fools who dont use the information to become civilized and decent basically wasting their time and never fixing problems
House is flawed because no one man deserved that kind of power, Washington was right when he said it and he will be right for all of human history
All the factions in New Vegas can suck a dick because Fallout NV is a bad game
That being said the most sensible choice is to side with House since he is the only possible choice that leads to an outcome where humanity makes any kind of positive advancement
I don't like the game but considering they only had 8 months to make it I would say they did a damn good job

He was right all along

First of all, go back to Cred Forumseddit

>legion
for edgy americans and underage finns
>NCR
contemporary beurocracy: the faction. taxation is theft
>Mr House
senile despotic faggot who should've fell off the bike centuries ago
>Great Khans
dude drugs lmao
>Followers of the Apocalypse
One of the few sensible choices. Not interesting in seizure of power, but in healing the society by preserving and sharing the knowledge of medicine and agriculture.
>BoS
they keep it to themselves too much. helios one should've been used to supply power to settlements willing to pay for it and by that gaining trust of the locals and profiting from the labour locals could offer

>No House
Are you fucking retarded?

Enclave is literally no different from The NCR you LARPing faggot

Independent New Vegas, it's the only logical and ethical choice.

Reminder that Hanlon did nothing wrong.

House. Why work for a faction when you can become the faction?

The problem with that is no one in the Legion is actually aware of the ideology Caesar is seeking to civilize people with. They couldn't care less about his civilizing mission, they just respect and love the man.

When Caesar dies they will just become uncivilized tribes again, just like they were before. He spent so much time warring and conquering that he never had the chance to educate his followers, and now he is far too old to do so.

Straw poll tis shit.
I crossed with Caesars Legion or the New Canaanites.

There is only one true faction

That's why you should have chosen Yes Man you cuck.

The Fiends

This is Cred Forums, they crave authoritarianism because they are unable to think for themselves. They are more like the leftards than they are willing to admit.

This game has faggot and side with shitskins over Whites scenarios, niggers in power positions, pc pushing like muh ghoul minorities, Whites bad, normal bad. Great jew conditioning for the kids.

General, we have word of a settlement that needs your help

>implying the courier can't take over

What Caesar needs is an Augustus to finish the job, that is the courier.

Ah shit, I forgot that the House storyline can end in you working for him. Who in their right mind didn't go with Yes Man?

The difference is that Caesar's Legion built lasting structures and Empire frameworks, modernized and helped their subjugates, and always granted slaves the ability for freedom. What they attacked, they build upon. And what they burned, they improved. And the knowledge the Empire accumulated was astounding.

Caesar's Legion is just a terror force with no means to justify itself.

House>Legion>NCR>Yes Man
New Vegas makes a great job explaining simply the bad side of each faction.

Aside from your grammatical errors, your post reeks of underaged edge-lord.

Fucking Uncle Tom, at least Tinker Tom acts like a genuine Google.

In Lonesome Road, Ulysses said that tunnelers will overrun Mojave at one point. I feel like only House and Yes Man could manage to stop them with upgraded securitrons.

NCR would just piss their pants and run.

Legion would probably actually fight, but they'd fail, good luck going melee with tunnelers.

House would think up some master plan to fight back and save Mojave and potentially the whole wasteland. This dude predicted the Great War and managed to stay alive.

I think the answer is obvious.

Are you suggesting the House faction in unethical because its authoritarian in its own right?

Authoritarian governments are not good or bad. Entirely dependent on the leader, but the most productive forms of government when successful.

There's only one right choice.

The Boomer faction.

courier 2stronk to be a cuck for some faggot faction.

independant always

*Rome built lasting... etc.
I'm sure y'all knew what I meant.

The gamer reveals himself.

Great Khans

THE DAM, OLIVER!

It doesn't have to be on the poll, the house always wins.

Only one correct choice, every single time this thread is posted

sawyer or avellone said that was just some generic "doomsday" threat for the sake of world building, and this will probably not happen. only ulysses said that anyway

Fuck off

Too bad the brotherhood completely BTFO'd the Enclave

Real men dont' join any factions

kill mr.house, fuck the ncr, fuck the legion, fuck the brotherhood (except fallout 3&4)

#FRANKHORRIGAN2016

>The 1% of the 1% living on an oil rig protected by brainwashed and inbred offspring of special forces
>Get taken out by a tribal

Gee, who would have thought that wasn't a format for a functional society....

Enclave=Jews confirm?

>good luck going melee with tunnelers

You shut your mouth, my Saturn fist was nicknamed Tunneler Fister for a reason.

Brotherhood, AD VICTORIAM!

>new vegas

>found the babby that started with Fallout Shelter 2

Mr House. You do all his missions, clean out the strip and upgrade the sentry bots, and then as fast as you can say 'Fat Man' you kill that old fuck in his hypoberic chamber and reap the rewards as the new overlord of post apocalyptic Nevada

1: fallout 1
2 new vegas
3 fallout 3
4 fallout 2
5 fallout 4

That's Black Isle for you
The original games were no different
That's why Fallout 3 is the only good Fallout game
Fo4 is just Fallout 3 played in reverse so meh

>brotherhood
What? Enclave got murdered by chosen one setting up a nuke and then finished by NCR. Brotherhood themselves are a dead joke.

This

The best

I like you

No he wasn't. The Super Mutants were sterile.

Didn't know that.

Well, still shilling for House, Mojave would've been a total shithole without him.

Caesar is Latin

lmao literally the jews of the franchise

House, Boomers, Enclave are the only worthwhile groups. Siding with them and/or becoming the leader whilst utilizing them is best.

>It was the only way to stop misery of this world
How it is knowing your woman are property of Caesar now?

He could find a way. Now all hope for humanity is lost. Cycle begins anew

Quit making shit up
Caesar was a retard who figured that he could style a Roman like legion to purge the wasteland and that after he fixed everything he could turn it into a nation again
Which if you had any brains would know that's literally impossible

nah the brotherhood are.
>highly insular, hate outsiders
>most likely inbreed between themselves
>hoard valuable technology
>send the goyim (wastelanders) to their death for fun
>revere their own set of laws and teachings of their ancestors
>groups are led by elder scribes (rabbis)

its impossible when your legionaries are gonna be weak minded post war americans
True romans would have conqured the whole country and enslaved mutants , deathclaws, cazadores and ghoulz

Yup

No he was retarded just lie every cuck that thinks the original fallouts are good

I always play for the Legion, take a guess.

groups are led by elders, not necessarily elder scribes
it kinda depends on the chapter, but it could be soldiers or scribes alike

The Enclave literally destroyed America just so they could do some scientific testing which would have easily happened with the use of volunteers had they asked nicely and explained their purpose.

>DUDE SUCKING THE DICK OF OTHER MAJOR FACTIONS THAT WOULD JUST DESTROY NEVADA EITHER WAY LMAO

Yes man is the only true option that would help humanity in the long run

Nigger House is the only way to start an actual civilization in America since his longevity will far outweigh your own
I agree that you shouldn't be anyone's bitchboy but you have a normal life span and house doesn't

Jokes on you the NCR and Legion dichotomy is completely false.

The NCR exists because the industrialized/civilized settlements in the NCR can support a democracy. Furthermore a lot of the citizens descended from vault dwellers, and are already civilized.

The Legion exists because there is no other form of government that can unite primitive tribes. Democracy doesn't work because no one is civilized; they have no education and barely any infrastructure. Therefore it makes sense that the Legion would be a ruthless dictatorship that focuses on building the foundation of civilization.

These two governments work in their respective environments and cannot be swapped.

Also the Legion will eventually evolve into a republic by nature of civility. The more civilized and technologically advanced a nation gets it undergoes a social/administrative evolution that nears a "democracy." There's no way to prevent this because the evolution is so gradual and is almost always perceived as reasonable when it happens.

House isn't a bad choice for New Vegas because an indifferent neutral overlord, that's immune to being subverted, would turn New Vegas into a luxurious trade/tourism location for the Legion and the NCR. He would use his Securitrons to secure the region of all threats and guard trade routes. Hell the Repconn test site isn't too far from New Vegas so maybe he could actually go to space. After all Fallout 4 hinted there was a military moon base, so maybe he wants to rebuild that.

You're an idiot

Literally ancap

>everyone who doesn't see a video game the same way as me is stupid
>let me assert my own amerishart opinion which is even more wrong than the ones already given

Anything other than legion is cucked

Caesar is international, bro

>implying there is anything wrong with it
A free New Vegas is the shining embodiment of spontaneous order and voluntary exchange.

The only correct answer is house

Why can't you replace him in the chamber? What is to stop the player from becoming House and continuing his work with you as the leader instead?(never actually played the game)

I didn't say this is a bad thing. In fact I choose Yes Man in New Vegas

Nothing says successfull government like crucifixion

Dosent house make you immortal as well? Or at least offer it?

XIIth LEGION!!!!!!!!

fpbp

So Clinton is hated, but ultimately the best for humanity?

Really made me think.

>imfuckingplying

yes man lol fuck other people i killed the NCRs president and all his bodyguards with 1 bullet from my anti material rifle and i ran in on caesar with some turbo and psycho

>Thinking the Institute has anything of value to humanity

>BoS
Bethesda bullshit "These are the flawless good guys" BoS or real BoS?
>Institute
The Institute makes Killary look like a cheesy Bond villain, but alright.
>Railroad
Basically robo-feminists. That would work best for Bernie but you could twist it to Stein.
>Minutemen
Absolutely useless and irrelevant faction that has no influence on anything? Yep, that's Aleppo.

Choosing the Independence path and forming a strong coalition of the Mojaves factions is truly the only option for long term stability. House is a narrow minded idealist and his vision will only benefit a select few. NCR is mired in corruption and bureaucracy. The legion is nothing more than a horde with a slightly-above average-intelligence leader.

>slightly-above average-intelligence leader
>he has 4 INT in the game files

Lol no retard.

>What is Russia
>What is China
>What is Iran
>What is Nazi Germany
>Ad infinitum

Dictatorships do NOT progress into democracies as a rule of thumb.

Ave, true to Caesar!

HELP ME POL

somewhat this, House is still an asshole though for what he did to the Kings and the BoS.

I'm more of a Brotherhood guy, especially after their reformation by McNamara.

If the legion actually had their own side of the river and some nice quests then I could understand, but as is, vanilla vegas? pfft shit tier desu user

They were not the flawless good guys in 4.

The evolution takes place over a long period of time. If nations aren't aware of the process and don't take proper steps to prevent liberalization then it will happen.

I mean look at your own country. Its entire history is an evolution from a feudal monarchy to an industrialized democracy.

HOUSE ALL THE WAY

fuck the BOS,NCS, and Caesars Legion is ok
youtube.com/watch?v=87US9AXNMME

Caesar was an Anglo?

WE

House or wildcard.

Everyone else is incompetent or retarded.

Ave, amicis. True to Caesar

To anyone who says Legion is the wrong choice

kek

That's why I love obsidian, attention to detail.

Brotherhood of Steel obviously. Redpilled as fuck. And resemble the Nazi's with their advanced weaponry and interest in science. You also have those "Squire" niggas that are obviously meant to be Hitler Youth recreations.

If you open the chamber, it becomes contaminated by bacteria. You could possibly replace him if you fixed it up a i suppose.

Only logical choice is House.
Caesar is for edgy fedoras, khans are junky /r9k/, NCR are cucks and will make the same mistakes as before, BOS imbred fanatics, followers - literally who?

That title goes to the Minutemen right?What flaws do they have?

"amice" you degenerate spy

they got cocky and ended up being done in by the gunners and their own hubris

They were going to make it where you could have an alliance with the Brotherhood with House but they removed it. Some guy restored it as a mod though and it works fine.
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37729/?

Infighting. Arguably shorted sighted in its goal- protect the people and unite them under our protection. Essentially a Libertarian militia without any plans of legislation or governorship. that could address how to progress in post-apocalyptic life.

But it's Bethesda, so the amount of detail put into that was null. Event the infighting never came up beyond Quincy.

Yes Man or Brotherhood

>fallout new vegas
>fallout 1
>fallout 2
>fallout 4
>fallout 3
FTFY

This.

This

>autocracy
>Roman Empire inspired flag
>Roman Empire inspired values
>Roman Empire inspired army
>Roman Empire inspred currency
>doesnt fall for the technology jew
>recognize ("profliglate")
>glorifies fitness culture
>women are kept in check to curb degeranerate behavior
>homosexuality is punishable by death
>integrates the children of their enemy into their army if they are physically fit
>forces members from different tribes to integrate into their society and abolishes the identity of all the tribes they conquer

YOU COULDN'T NAME A MORE REDPILLED SOCIETY

>Literally the only option
>Tfw people argue otherwise

Caesar's legion would conquer everything regardless of capturing the dam, and is morally superior to all other factiom. It's both morally and objectively the better choice

>Inb4 never read By the Waters of Babylon

>not wandering the wastes and killing anyone you meet ala Terminator style.

Casuals.

>>What is Nazi Germany

But, Germany is a democracy now.

And so is Russia... sort of.

Brain tumor mang.

>Fallout 4
>Fallout 3

>Not choosing based Enclave over wasteniggers

Yes yes for the nth time that's all very important.

But is Talos divine?

>1 and 2

What are you a masochist?

>no the kings

shit list

WE AUR KUNGS OF NEW VEGAS AN SHIT!

Maybe I should elaborate. There is a hidden perk from eating 4 prominent leaders, which are the NCR President, Caesar, Mr. House, and The King.

This perk gives you a boost to your SPECIAL stats of Strength, Intelligence, Charisma, and Luck.
President Kimball gives you strength since he is a war hero.
The King gives you charisma, which is due to his force of personality.
House gives you Luck since he is the ultimate gambler.
Caesar gives you Intelligence, since when he was in his prime, he was the smartest man in the Wasteland. He was a Follower of the Apocalypse in his youth, and is a learned man.

>His brain was eating itself

Still doesn't negate the fact that he was, in his prime more intelligent.

>He ate all the leaders

That's some autistic shit user.

Yesman>the kings>Mr. House>Boomers>Zion tribes>New Caananites>Followers>Khan>Legions>NCR>
Brotherhood

Mojave brotherhood is pathetic and if you like them your a degenerate

Veronica is waifu material though.

>mfw killing them all and taking all their tech to my own underground bunker

She's a dyke tho

C U C K
U
C
K

>good luck going melee with tunnelers.

not being kenshiro of the mojave.

yes but she should leave those bunker faggots

>Implying there's any such thing as a 100% gay woman
>In the post nuclear apocalypse

>Veronica

>muh 1911
>muh burned man
>muh morman Jesus
Gonna do more than just burn you now
Ave true to Caesar

Houses INT ain't that impressive either iirc. He's just a lucky son of a bitch

>jumping over a trip wire
>not disabling it

Asking for trouble, that's like if our GI's in vietnam just jumped over the landmines and let the men walking behind them get killed

He's literally an ivory tower transhumanist

>Roman Themed ISIS

>Being this new

The brotherhood of steel

Dumb ass, you could literally just FARM HUMANS! Get all the pure strain human vault dwellers and place them in massive vaults, have them socialize in vaults and live their lives while moving them around to change the gene pool, let these humans breed and do whatever the fuck they want until they reach 40ish.

Remove said humans when they turn 40ish and turn them into super mutants and rebuild society while keeping the pure human breeding farms active to replenish the population. Just humans have families and let them enter their second life when they lived their lives having families that way they can rebuild the wasteland effectively as super mutants.

>Leaf telling people that have shitty opinions
Wew lad

good post

always makes me laugh

Where's the mod that replaces Mr. House with Mr. Trump?

Yes, I need this.

Courier. Find every way to fuck everything up

>Not voting to be Merc Jesus

y'all are a bunch of defeatist bitches
Followers
For
Life

What about his "assertive" software update?

>being a literal hippie faggot

Caesar is redpilled, but his followers couldn't be more bluepilled

Well the devs weren't allowed to give the Legion any content so I never bother picking them even though their concept is fascinating. of course most retards think "lol wtf why are they LARPing omg so gay xD"

yes man cucks will say that it is so he doesn't betray you like he betrayed Benny

to anyone with a brain, it is obvious that yes man fucks you over

>the kings
You bet your fur!

Mellow out, assbandit!

>not LARPing as a greaser

YOU PICK YOURSELF

THATS THE ONLY VALID ANSWER

The Enclave are ineffectual faggots and haven't been relevant since Fallout 2. Back then, they were entirely in the wrong, as well. They were inbred, self-important morons with super villain concepts of morality.

The remnants? They're fucking garbage. They have no sense of identity and no end game. Autumn and the East Coast Enclave were unironically the good guys and the Brotherhood ruined their ability to bring order to the wastes.

The only "redpilled" choice for the West coast is to go NCR and use Democracy to transition into a better world. The NCR is blatantly more powerful than the Legion and will inevitably crush it. Winning the Mojave doesn't mean shit. Caesar will die and his Legates will squabble over their chunks of power until the NCR enriches them.

The only hope is a post-apocalyptic Trump taking charge and building a wall to shut out the degenerate muties.

He tells you what I say in the actual game you fucking retard

>devs weren't allowed to give the Legion any content

Source? Why would they nerf such an interesting faction?

Time constraints probably since Bethesda made them rush the game.

It was time constraints

House/Followers of the Apocalypse

You can be both.

>Autumn and the East Coast Enclave were unironically the good guys and the Brotherhood ruined their ability to bring order to the wastes
Also they had a retarded supercomputer president running the show

fucking bethesda

truly the roleplaying jew

House = BoS > NCR > Legion > shit > Khans > Followers

There is actually a limit to how much content the game engine could hold.
You can only have so much more Gigabytes worth of mods running.

Good reading comprehension, Leaf. Notice how I said Autumn, you retard.

Unite the divided rebuild recover rediscover MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

Obsidian pulls the delay jew so many times. They're bad at deving.

Independent Vegas.

>House
Facism is always a good choice but there aren't really any natives to New Vegas and it filled with clashing tribes from the wasteland, so there isn't really that adhesive identity which would be needed to rally everybody together and put them behind House. His securitrons are the closest thing to his "people" so NV facism really only benefits non-sentient robots and one guy in a tower. I do like that House wants to go into space though.

>NCR
Lackluster military republic. Corruption is rampant as fuck and the soldiers who face the legion all go fucking mental and inevitably lose it, so you couldn't say that they have an adequate fighting force for the wasteland environment. People in NCR settlements live relatively decent lives but corruption is rampant. Seems more like a sad but understandable ghost of the old world government than a new utilitarian group designed to take on the post-apoc environment.

>Caesar's Legion
I feel like the Legion is more of a wildcard than independence. On one hand, they're fucking brutal and anti-technology, and would probably fall apart after Caesar's death, but on the other hand people in Legion settlements live better than people in NCR settlements, but they're also subjected to a more brutal form of corruption. The Legion's biggest strength is that they are perfectly suited for the savage wasteland environment, as they were born from it. Caesar's Legion, as an organism, is more adjusted to the environment than the NCR. I wouldn't call them a good choice, but I think that they're at least better than the NCR.

>Independence
Not really much to say because headcanon takes over immediately after an independence ending, as the Courier could basically end up doing anything with his new power. Who knows? He could potentially step into the role of any of the aforementioned groups and do it better or worse than they did, especially with his resources at Big Mt.

Tl;dr - I dunno

Autumn was a cuck faggot who killed muh dad

>2281
>still tribal savages
You can't make this up people.

>Modern
>Roman
>Empire

The Enclave.

Failing that, the Brotherhood.

NCR onviously fag

Let's try something else

I hope Obsidian make another Fallout game. New Vegas was wonderful.

mr house could take over the land around mojave and create a mojave identity

>implying thats not merely a consequence of post-apocalyptic world
>implying legion wouldnt make new vegas a glorious bastion of civilization under Caesar's rule

Enclave Remnants. ALL MUTIES WILL HANG!

New Vegas was good mostly because it scavenged the plot, story and characters of the original Fallout 3/van Buren, I don't think Obsidian could do a repeat from scratch, especially after they proved they can't even make a great crpg anymore with Path of Exile.

God bless the enclave

Semper-fi.... MAGOT!!!
Where is your power armor !!!!????

ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE

whats wrong with yess man

kek

He was fun to shoot

>Completing the main questline at all

blue pilled

>he's an enclave shill

literally the jews of fallout

Enclave is literally post-nuclear National Socialist
>Purge all radioactive savages
>Purge all mutant ghoul scum
>Take more land for the pure humans
>Most technologically advanced,
>Have the most resources and weaponry
>Sinthetic president

How can Bos and savages even compete????

Obsidian didn't do PoE nub, they did that Divinity thing, which was good.

Don't be mad cause you can't RPG right.

This.

>Braindead leader
>Larping faggots
>Stone age technology

I unironically think 3 was better than New Vegas. I just could not get into NV AT ALL. That being said I'm going to say Yes Man.

For a long time, I loved 3 and hated NV (almost broke my disk when i payed $60 on release)

now 3 is unplayable to me and NV is god tier

I honestly don't know what changed

Jap post best post

>larping faggots

This

Caesar's legion would be closest, but personally i prefer House.

>muh transhumanistic socialism

Nice proxy

Bethesda fanboyism left. Probably you got yourself Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim as well.

flag checks out

>believing this is a proxy

Hello newfag

name literally one thing wrong about it

Yes Man

>a bunch of gay slave drivers thinking that they have the moral high ground.

Enclave

Saw gay every single slide thread

NCR BoS friends forever ending is the best ending. Fite me.

>international
Isn't Car/Tzar international*

Although I am sympathetic towards the NCR House seems like the only true strong leader for an independent Nevada

Mr. House is the best option.
I'd wager BoS is the majority of Cred Forums
Muslims are the Legion.

>No Khans
>No House

use this one lads

So everyone hear sided with Far Harbor right? Everyone here blew the fuck out of the Nucleus and Acadia, right?

Sorry Kenji, your kid was already dead for all it mattered.

no f4 is shit

It's shit but I still played it.

This

I went Legion but mainly because I played up to the strip then didn't play it for a few months, went back and couldn't really remember the story with house so just went with the legion

they are clearly mudshit tier though but caesar himself was alright. I didn't kill him.

yep
to think I actually used to like that shit company

Intredasting. And once things are good to go topside, kill all the super googles and bring humans up to the surface?

I Would say Mr House but technically my character can become more intelligent, stronger and charismatic than him or anyone else in the game.

So independence with me as leader, take out the brotherhood, boomers can stay loyal to me.

too bad i have to take out mr house but it's all for the greater good.

Ave, true to Caesar

House always wins

I only liked 3 because I, like most, was starved for Fallout content at the time of release. But trying to play it after NV is painful. 3 is just full of non-compelling story, characters and setting when put up against NV. Gameplay is also worse.

cheeki breeki

kys NV is good but extremely linear with very similar gameplay/gunplay as 3. the world of 3 is also much better

>Duty

It's been years, admittedly, but I recall Freedom being superior.

>NV
>Linear
Maybe if you're shit at it, yeah. Also new vegas had much better gameplay thanks to ammunition types and different moves for melee and unarmed. What exactly was good about f3's world for exploration? I never understood this.

The only linear part of New Vegas is the first few hours.

>he didn't immediately run to NV with 8 luck + clothing with luck enhancements and win all of the money from all of the casinos

LOL

the game begs you to head north from the start

I actually did it once with a bunch of stealth boys.

>the world of 3 is also much better

Seconding the "How?" on this.

I like to put 10 into Charisma, run through Scoprion gultch to Helios One and from there to Novac, recruit Boone, and have him fight for me.

Companion only is neato burrito.

right

They didn't want to give a slaver nation a sympathetic side. Don't buy into the "no development time" meme. Obsidian was just pussy about it.
Even the Khans and the Boomers, a side factions, are more developed than the Legion.
The Legion is a good idea as a faction, but in New Vegas, they are just some evil orks to be killed.
They don't even have families, they just breed to be evil and to be killed. They have no human side to them and outside of Caesar himself, all the characters are asshole soldier #274.

i agree
what a bunch of amateurs

Far Harbor was meant to be Trump because they are portrayed as "xenophobic bigots." See pic related

DUDE GREEN TINT LMAO

DUDE
HEDONISM
LMAO
XD
THERE IS NO BIG SKY DADDY SO NOTHING REALLY MATTERS XDDDDDD
LOL MOM. I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT XDDDDDDD
HA YOU ARE BELIVING IN SOMETHING GREATER????,,,,
WHAT A LOSER XDDDDDDD

>Far Harbor was meant to be Trump because they are portrayed as the best rational choice.
ftfy

It was a choice between crazy Atom people, normal humans and a robot that wanted both sides to be happy. The only way to back the normal humans was to get rid of the others.

you only need one stealthboy

>>Cred Forums

Dude yes controlled think tank and mobius. Thought I was the only believer. Otherwise House

Why do you fucking tards never turn on captcha?
It triggers me every time I see a strawpoll link and you morons leave it open to spam because you couldn't be bothered to click a fucking button.

>worshiping brain jars

My solution to getting out of the Big MT was to obliterate all of them with my hunting shotgun and leave with everything I could carry. Was worth it.

And they told me I couldn't kill them.

Fallout is fucking gay, S.T.A.L.K.E.R is the only way to go.

>Fallout 3 the only good one.
Are you fucking retarded?