Why are Europeans so cucked?

Why are Europeans so cucked?

Ethnically, nationally, and racially, I'm a Scots-American, fourth generation.

All of my grandparents and great grandparents were Scottish or of Scottish extraction.

I have Scottish features, and a Scottish last name. There is a mansion over in Scotland named after my ancestor, who was a Laird. I'm frugal as fuck.

I've attended the Gathering of the Clans ever since I was a kid.

When people ask me what race I am, I answer Scottish.

But when I tell people from Scotland this or show them my tattoo, they laugh at me, and tell me that I'm not really Scottish just because I wasn't born there.

What the fuck?

America is a nation of immigrants. Where your ancestors were from is your ethnicity. There is no "American" ethnicity. That's how things work here.

Why do people back in the old country seek to deny me my roots? Just so they can feel special?

>US flag

tl:dr

Actually a lot of people claim American ancestry in the south and Appalachia. They're mainly English or scots-Irish

Also I have a Scottish surname so what's up my man

It's insecurity and the best Scots probably all elft to America. They are degenerating without us and left thinking rather autistically....if at all....

Where's the screencap of the American who thought he was Irish and then went to Ireland and he had a bad time because no one thought he was Irish?

Your home is the KFC, nigger.

fuck off BRRHHAAAA ZEEEEEEEELLLL

You ain't shit. Gay tattoo, too.

>No American Ethnicity

There is, it's called Anglo-Daxon and there's only about 7% of them keft there.

You are not Scottish, you are American. You'll never be full Scotish.

Yeah that's more or less how I feel. Sure I'm proud of (the little I actually know about) my heritage, but I'm happy dropping all that shit an being an American

Forgot, Scottish isn't a race. Celt (Scottish, Irish, Welsh) is a sub-race of the White (cauacasian) race.

You are a dumb yank.

>born and raised in based USA
>choose to identify with commie haggis-chasers who pussied out of an attempt to strengthen ties with the EU
You're a cuck for cucks who cucked themselves out of their preferred cucking. Pull yourself together m8

It's similar here in Ireland. The majority population has disdain for Americans who claim to be Irish, but the Irish in Boston and the Scots-Irish in Appalachia are actually more Irish/Ulstermen culturally than their modern counterparts here in Ireland.

My middle name and last name are Scottish clan names you aren't shit.

>When people ask me what race I am, I answer Scottish.

lolwat? You're Celtic, you stupid cunt. Scottish isn't a race.

We get you an angry ginger. What unique snow flake you are.

>Mr. 60% Black lives matter fuck the whitey

>Scottish heritage
>Whiny twat

Checks out

You are not Scottish, you are American

This.

Op is a fucking idiot.

Is this a troll thread? I can't even tell anymore.

>see usa flag trying to call others cucked
>next thread

americans literally invented the cuckold fetish

As you should.

Do y..do you even know what KFC is? Its just weird to me that even someone in a third world country would knkw what a fast food chain is. Huh, learn something every day.

Fucked Scottish... You are Ukrainian.
British cuckold

Ablobloblo I'm an american and I think I know anything about my heritage.

You're a mongrel who don't know shit about the country you think your ancestors lived in. You sound like a nigger we wuz william wallace let me tell you all about the history of some other country fag.

Top kek

>totally not stolen pasta

>scottish race

dirty yokel

>tattoo

into the trash you go

Lol. Some brazilian guy bought one of those very valued fast food companies. Can't recall the name right now.

Do American/Scots have a fucked up weird accent like the American/Irish?

Gotta admit though, whilst I was backpacking around Aus I met a few Americans who would claim to be Irish or Italian; Couldn't help but laugh. Even worse when people claim to be from a country they've never visited but I have.

>60% white
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>media/education/banks all run by jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was muslims
>tolerates a black domestic terrorism group

Americans the the biggest cucks in denial and project their insecurities on Euros

Why is there a confederate flag instead of an irish one in pic related op ?

The cross on the Saltire is white, not brown.

>people falling for this pasta bait

Get off Cred Forums

Parents born in Murrica = 100% Murrican.

Deal with it.

/thread

Slick pasta senpai.

Have you actually ever been to Scotland though?

Scotland is a very different place than most people (especially americans) think

>Not knowing the Marxists moved there base for their cultural subversion from Russia to the USA after the USA "won" the cold war

The reason Europe is cucked is because of (((American Media))).

Fuck off Yank, stop pretending you're pretending you're something you're not.

>Traitorous cucks who abandon their homeland looking to belong in it without giving anything back
Fuck off and cling to your shitty american identities. European nations dont want the weak trash nack.

If you havnae ever lived in or been tae scotland, yer no scottish pal. When the wind whistles through the glen and around yer boaby cus yer goan true scotsman wi yer kilt, thats when yer scottish.

I live in Scotland

I wish I didn't live in Scotland.

Imagine stumbling upon her like that. I'd get in so deep.

Scotland is a scumhole.

You forgot Manx, Cornish and Bretagne, Nigel.

i hate living in Scotland but the cynic in my loves it.

You may be ethically scottish. But the vast majority of US whites, including those who think of themselves as having a single primary european ancestory, are anglo/german/irish mutts. About the only white US ethnic groups which haven't been almost completely disolved are the italians and the jews, and whether those groups are white is a crapshoot.

Looks like a fucking Military yard or Prison Complex.

>When people ask me what race I am, I answer Scottish.

As someone who is born in Scotland and identifies as British. You're a fucking bawbag

>Manx
Radioactive English people.

>Cornish
Poor English people that think they are special.

>Bretagne
"I am Wilson, I was born in Brittany and I wear a Kilt and I am Leltic. Oh and I'm black".

This. Dumb yanks think it's all lochs and glens and turrah-nae-whae-whurry but the truth is it's a shithole.

It's a heroin and alcohol ridden shithole now and it was a tribal white chimpout shithole before. allt hat crap about the clans and their feuds? It's the white way of saying 'tribal rolling warzone'.

Now sure, Scotland is beautiful. I am absolutely not saying it's not beautiful, it's one of the most striking countries int he world for the pure bleakness of the geography punctuated by idyllic villages and towns. But all that shit you think you know about your proud homeland and cultural history? Half of it is pure bullshit and the other half only sounds glorious because it happened centuries ago before Oxfam could get a camera in there.

>muh heritage
>yo dude bro im like totally like 27% italian and like 31% irish thats why im an alcoholic who talks with my hands

tl;dr you're a fat american and nothing more

You're an American larper.

Welcome to scottish architecture.

>born and raised in america
>thinks he's scottish
ha fag

Brutalist architecture must be scots' favorite architecture. Also, probably the ugliest architecture style.