Russia

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindustan
youtu.be/T65SwzHAbes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_occupation_of_the_Baltic_states_(1940)
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia is merely a banana republic, relying on nothing but gas and oil. 140 million nation reduced to the role of extracting the natural resources. And where all the oil money goes? Potyomkin villages, Sochi olympics, Mundial - events which are supposed to build a fake image of wealthy and developed country that Russia certainly isn't. And of course - military power, in order to threaten and invade defiant neighbours and force them to stay in it's sphere of influence - because the soft power of Russia makes the every sane nation in the world to want to be as far as possible of it and it's ingenious ideas like communism. Several years of oil bull market should have made you to invest in other branches, diversify your economy, as the transformation from the soviet model would be less painful. Yet, all the money went to waste. I think someone already linked here an article about a Swedish manager from Volvo who was hired by Lada in Tagliatti. The man couldn't believe that in 21st century an automobile manufacturer is administrated like some kolkhoz. And I wouldn't be surprised if that's a prevailing pattern in most of the Russian companies. And that's a main problem for Russia and Russians. They can't properly address their own issues: anachronistic economy, troubled public health care and addictions(krokodil, opiates), surging rates of AIDS but simultaneously they attempt to impose their dominance (and their sick vision of the world), not being able to accept the fact that the other people want to live normally - "doesn't matter if it's ridiculous, what matter is our supremacy". Why all the former countries of "people's democracy" as soon as they had the chance to break the soviet chains fled under the NATO protection and tied themselves with the West? Because they know what Russian domination really means - and they've had enough of it.

whatever borat or town rapist or whoever uses the only PC in your country

Hello Ivan Ivanov-Weiß, enjoy living in europe with passport your mom bought from jews for 3000$ during early 90s ?

Russia is a Viking/German puppet state

Daily reminder: Katherine II - German, Peter III who saved Prussia from extinction - German

>too stupid to format text properly
>too stupid to keep it short
>doesn't know about greentext

wow i dont even care if neocons start a war with russia now

Boт тeбe (you), нacлaждaйcя. Now go back to sweeping streets, it's autumn after all, fallen leaves ain't gonna clean themselves.

Bet you are not even ethnical russian.
Self proclaimed german with fake passport

mummy ses ur wrong smely borat

>posts about shitty country he is butthurt about (probably because they fuck his woman)
>does this while living himself in a country that is even more shit than the one he hates

So your tribal faggot nation got cucked and colonized by subhuman alcoholics? Top kek loser

But isn't Kazakhstan a Russian province?

Nope. All russian cities beside saints petesbourg and moscow are worse than default kaz.city.
Thats why you live in germany, ebanko.

>also has homosexual pictures saved on his computer

why don't you stop embarrassing your country m8?

i hav to move to russia im going to primorsky and want to marry prety slav like mama

Most of the officers during russian colonisation period were germans who could barely speak russian.
Also population of semi nomadic/nomadic people were always little

Yeah, but they're damn good at Chess.

>Irrelevant shithole calling Russia poor
USSR breaking up was a mistake

He is just salty he wasn't skilled enough to move to Russia and sweep streets there like all his friends do.

i realy want

So? Then the peasant red army made up of subhuman peasant alcoholics showed up and re-cucked you

Then, why dont you move to russia?

In Russia people like OP are considered to be worse than Arabs and they literally beat the shit of them public in bright daylight if they even look at a Russian girl.

Literal subhuman fleamarket trash.

Ugly brown skins. Ugly.

Kazakhstan is not country and was mistake. After Syria you are next, washington's underlining.

I am Russian, I'm here just to spread Marxist-Leninist ideology

where do you find the new ones. that one is very nice.

Canada can only think about cuckoldry?
If so we cucked them before russians got westernized and got new weapon thanks to their closeness to europe
Google cossaks its written kazaks in russian though and ye will understand

mummy vk page

>>All these butthurt posts from edgy teenagers who moved with their mail bribe slut mommies to western countries

both are mostly shitholes, but I'd say your shithole is way poorer

compared to germany you're a mudhut dweller anyway lmao

First Russian state (kiev) was founded by vikings also

You are a Haiti tier ratshit nation you never even went to war with anyone ever. Cossacks lived on the Don river and zaporozhia which is in Ukraine they were white and existed before Kazakhstan was even a thing

>vk

what is that.

>USSR breaking up was a mistake
Not only mistake but also illegal. So-called former-USSR "countries" have no legal foundation for their existence.

What is the Russian opinion of Trump? I for one believe a strong alliance between burgers and slavs would be most beneficial for the world, and I can see something of a bromance between Trump and Putin.

Aw, man, I loved these buses. Super comfy. They don't make them like that anymore.

Oooga booga
> I am a russian historian
Also jesus was a russian from saransk

Putikins will fix this soon comrade

>cossaks its written kazaks in russian
Nigga, you went full retard.

Is 2ch down or somethin?

>2016
>Still proxyhoholing

He talks the talk but will he walk the walk?

t. International law expert

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossacks

Is this the same type of We Wuz shit that Romania does? Claiming to be descendants of Romans because they have Roma gypsies in their shithole ?

Good for Russia as he would not interfere with reassembling of Russian Empire unlike warmongering Hillary.

Shut up Temujin go back to your shit-heated hut

www vk com/natalya_poklonskaya

how u dont kno vk

Holy shit, i thought ye were just shitposting. Your stupidness knows no boundaries

That was quite funny for a German

t. can't even find that "country" on the map it is so small

>Russia is a Viking/German puppet state
You have forgotten the Mongols between them.

Americans and Russians can never coexist, we are simply antitheticals when it comes to culture. There is no cooperation, only competition. The American pursuit of happiness is not the same as the Russian one, no matter how much you want to believe so.

I've been to Russia and their entire cultural outlook on life is completely different from ours, they are simply not compatible with our values.

lmao literally a repost from reddit

Mfw latvia and estonia are better than 150 million inh. Huge enormous country full of potassium

>. So-called former-USSR "countries" have no legal foundation for their existence.

list them please.

no country ever asked to join the soviet union and have russia force a puppet regime upon them, and once the USSR collapsed every single one of them celebrated their freedom.

list the ones who want to go back under your domination, and have their resources stolen and wasted so their economy can go to hell like yours.

Well a president can only do so much in our system, but that being said he will probably have a house and senate that will generally back him. I don't see any reason they would frown upon diplomatic endeavors after we literally flew cash to Iran.

>There is no cooperation, only competition.

Yeah, I find that this defines your culture quite well.

> Ooga booga

Litteraly We wuz Cossacks

We wuz whites n shiet

>Khazakastan
>lol

Posting shit about Russia. You wish you had someone as based as Putin fuckface

I don't know about the others but that is precisely what the Vietnamese Northern Army asked for. They sold their souls and their brothers to the south for Soviet support, including indoctrination of citizens into communism.

Do I need to remind you what West Germany looked like vs. East Germany? Do I need to remind you about the Berlin airlift?

"Núlla salús belló, pacém te póscimus ómnes"(c)

> have russia force
Fuck off, cockhole.

>www vk com/natalya_poklonskaya

vietnam was in the soviet union? damn, learn something new every day.

Am I supposed to thank you? You only made West Berlin rich so that Gommunism wouldn't become popular there. It was no selfless action, it was just a type of weaponization of our whole country.

I'd rather have the shit communists take it all. We'd be poor like Poland and those other countries, but we wouldn't be morally bankrupt.

So thank you but no thank you. You "helped" us for your own interests. (I don't hold this against you though, it's what made perfect sense for your strategists)

>Khazakstan
>stan
>Pakistan
>stan

Why do all shitholes end with "stan"

>I have no idea what a puppet state is I'm just so innocent you guys :(
Time to post that you were just pretending to be retarded.

> Cossacks lived on the Don river and zaporozhia which is in Ukraine
No, it`s in Novorussia, retard.

>no state ever asked to join the USA and have Washington force a puppet regime upon them, and once the USA will collapsed every single one of them will celebrated their freedom.

Do I need to remind you the amount of monies the USA pumped into West Germany?
The Soviet Union didn't have the necessary resources to help all of its satellites.

Because India was already taken.

>t. Almanistan

This kazakh prostitute i fucked last weekend. How you feel about that, Borat?
That's how average kazakh women looks like, btw.

ew desu senpai

china too`

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindustan
Have no idea

Kazak and kazach are totally different things. One are Russian military order, others are chinese-mongol descendants (ethnically mostly chinese) given their name by kikes to insult Russian pride during Korenization.

Meh, if the Nazis didn't fuck up royally, we wouldn't have ever had the chance to use you.

We'd have a glorious 3rd Reich and a utopian age.

Russia might be a fucked-up kleptocracy, but at least they know how to paragraph.

mummy mummy need to cummy!))

Listen you lowlife subhuman
You are literally made of every race worst possible genes
Your country's gene pool basically got drunk and started beating the fuck out itself and you are the final product:a mongrel race of low tier slavs, mongols , arabs and turks.
You are the lowest denominator of racial purity, a literal obstacle on the way to progress.
Your culture is non existent, for it is made up by a bunch of different traditions none of which are your own; you are irrelevant from every possible humanitarian and evolutionary standpoint and the world knows about your country jus because jews made a racist movie about your mongrel kinsmen.
Disappear

Leave russia alone

Kazakhstan is literally the most subhuman country. By far more corrupt and retarded than Russia. Every Kazakh is an insufferable retarded criminal piece of shit. You are the dumbest chinks to ever walk the earth

>no state ever asked to join the USA a

actually they all did, except for hawaii, and I would not oppose hawaii seceding.

but if you think Estonia being in the USSR is anything at all like Kansas being in the USA you need to forget all that horseshit you read in Pravda.

>no country ever asked to join the soviet union
You have only shown your ignorance. No state even asked to join the United States, it was the result of the war, like as in the ex-Russian Empire.

True, though let's agree that we should focus on the future instead.

So glad I'm not allied to you anymore.

A Pole that doesn't hate Russia? Wtf?

Original Mongols were pretty based

i rely like the prety of mummy :3
we r in nato but im leaving country soon

It is clear you are an underaged child praising a country that financially and ethically bankrupted you. It is clear you were not around for the taking down of the Berlin wall, how relatives who could not see each other because of your Communism wept and wept as they met their mothers, fathers, sons, daughters.

"morally bankrupt" You stupid idiot. Communism is the epitome of moral bankrupcy. How you got it in your thick mind that starving millions of people and enforcing state propaganda makes them morally superior to westerners is beyond me. By the way, if you were going to use the Christian values argument, they forbid that too.

Your country was one of the wealthiest on Earth, don't lie to yourself. It was your officials that fucked up the dividing of these resources. Read up on Stalin's answer to the Marshall plan. He wanted resources taken away from Germany when they were rebuilding, not given towards. He exploited East Germany, he didn't care about it, and your officials didn't care either. You became the Jews who raped Germany in WW1 that you so loathe.

Do not rewrite history with your rhetoric, both of you. You were not alive back then and no matter how SJW and gay you think the Western world has become, it is no excuse to think that it was always this way.

>Borat calling russia uncivilized
Dipshit, russia was the one to bring civilization to your wasteland. Hell, before USSR there was no Kazakhstan. Your people weren't even Mongolzs, they were Mongolian slaves. Top fucking kek

Your country is infinetely poorer and less civilized than Russia. Fix your own problems first

There is no bromance. Putin's best hope for Trump is that he'll be a useful idiot. Most Russians think a Trump presidency means they'll be free to rebuild their empire, as if any country would join their shithole in rebuilding muh USSR.

>No state even asked to join the United States

they all did, except perhaps hawaii.

and how about everyone getting out of the glorious Warsaw Pact the minute you stopped occupying their countries? Unlike how countries continue to request membership in NATO.

if you think the USSR was not oppressive, good luck with that.

>literal Mongol
>raped the Slavs so hard they became ethnic and cultural Easterners
>calls them aggressors
wew lad

>actually they all did
No, they did not, expect the 13 colonies. Learn the history, idiot.

You're pretty based Kazakhbro, but you're wrong about a detail--the Russians were responsible for one of the most important and fascinating developments in architecture theory of the 19th and 20th centuries. This cannot be ignored.

20th century Russian intellectuals were on par with any other intellectuals of their time, and even surpassed many generally speaking. It's not the fault of the individuals that Stalin raped the entire nation.

why are you fixated on this bland looking bitch?

still a virgin, yes?

Georgia actually asked to join Russian Empire, although revisionists are now trying to spin it like it didn't.

>Learn the history, idiot.

Ok, I give up. You enjoy your facts, and I will enjoy mine.

>Texas 1835

>bland

not all women appeal to all men.

what's an example of a woman that you find wonderful?

MUMMY NOT BLAND SHES REALY REALY PRETY OK

We all respect the Mongols for their military achievements, but honestly all they did was fuck shit up and then lose everything. They were pretty shit tier honestly.

Dude I'm fucking 30 this week. Don't lecture me on that shit. I see pieces of the Berlin wall more often than you see McDonalds. Look at Germany now. The only places in Germany where there's some kind of nationalism of any kind are in the East. I know hindsight is 20/20, but it is an indisputable fact that the places under your influence always follow the pattern of being richer and yet worse in every way other than that. I didn't bring up Christianity, so why would you?

My whole family was in the war and suffered what you did, what the commies did, and what the nazis did also. That doesn't mean I'm gonna refute what today is logical because muh feelings. The only spots that today aren't completely anti-german today are the spots where the DDR was, or in the west, tiny little villages and townlets.

>>Texas 1835

as I said to your compatriot, I give up. You enjoy what you know to be true, and I will do the same.

on a second thought I'm not surprised though. A reminder that any non-white will blame whitey even if he was the ebil colonialist himself holy kek. Shitskins, not even once

Be it as it may, you are a mongrel, as are all ethnic Kazakhs. I am Russian with a great-grandfather who was a 100% Oirat Kazakh, and yet I am 95% European according to 23andMe, despite this setback. There is no identity crisis like a racial crisis. You are the bastard child of old European nomads and East Asian indigenous Altai dung.

Why are Kazakh girls so easy?

Why are Kazakh girls so loud?

Isn't Kazakshithole in a military alliance with Russia?

they love white dick like all chinks

Kek, Texans were the ones that asked to be annexed in the first place. Overwhelming majority of them did so. The only resentment was the fact there was debate among US congressmen in letting them in or not, specifically from anti-slavery states.

Hypocrite

You arent the hero nor the good in this

You are the same or worse than them

I'd rather fuck a 'bland,' woman with a soul than a dead behind the eyes model.

>Cred Forums gets triggered by Borat

Aren't you rightful Russian clay like Abkhazia?

relly want))

those two actually believe what used to be printed in the soviet press. they actually believe pictures of american supermarkets and homes and cars are staged like pictures from the ussr.

>>bland
>not all women appeal to all men.

She's not bland, she's a really cute lesbian. Look at the set of her eyes, clearly has teh Gay Gene.

> I'd still enjoy her forcing me to lick her boot.s

>Texans were the ones that asked to be annexed in the first place
Of course they did, comrade *wink, wink*. As Crimea did. *wink, wink*

Confirmed

Russians are literally white googles

Mummy

>You are the same or worse than them

I agree that our behavior in the americas has been reprehensible, and as bad as what they did in europe.

I was arguing the way we treat our states vs. how they treated their republics and members of the Warsaw Pact.

If I could undo all the CIA and corporate and military crimes we committed in Latin America and the Carribean I would do so.

>reasons Why Belarussian are the Master Race when it comes to Slavs

Oh the saltiest ...KEK

Kek don't pretend that nobody hates Russia you fucking white monkey google

want to fuck mummy prety dress)))

So what are you advocating? Authoritarianism is what prevents degeneracy? Do you seriously believe Western values always devolve into degeneracy?

Britain has never been communist in its life and Brexit still happened. The US is fiercely nationalistic even though it's a Western country. We basically controlled Japan since 1945, we have bases there, and they're fiercely nationalistic too.

Honestly I think the lack of nationalism in West Germany has nothing to do with the fact that US established a presence there. It's something that was instilled by (((other factors)))

Everyone attack them all the fucking time, MAYBE if you leave them alone they would figure their shit out.

>if you think the USSR was not oppressive, good luck with that.
You are just an idiot, as I expected. All governments are oppressive. They do not poop rainbows and butterflies, as you think.

And the United States is not an exception at all, and also expanded by war and occupation of other territories, even those of the European governments.

You sound upset.

youtu.be/T65SwzHAbes

very qt natalia

can i save it please?

My opinion on this thread is not related to what I may or may not advocate, however, a good start would be for your occupation bases to be removed and for Germany to leave NATO.

Western values only devolve into degeneracy when democracy (as we know it today) is involved, that much is arguably true.

Britain is a special case because it is an island nation. It basically has an "instinct" to do its own thing. Most islands nations are a bit particular like this. I can also argue that the US is not, as a matter of fact, nationalistic at all, but then we'd end up discussing something entirely different.

My point is that the (((other factors))) are YOU. As an institution, you can't call them out... they're literally *you*!

The point of what I'm trying to say is that you should not think you helped us, nor should you think you're a good influence. You helped yourselves and your and ((your)) interests, and as a side effect Germany got a bunch of cash. You just did what you had to, but you should not expect us to be thankful either. That being said, once again, maybe we should look to the future.

literal slave tier slav

This would be a more accurate comparison

>3,000 Crimean citizens, 2,100 of which are Russians
>Russians in Crimea have been constantly fighting Ukrainians for the past 10 years because their government keeps fucking them over
>Ukrainians executed the rebels whenever they fought them
>They declare themselves an independent republic
>Ukraine BTFO, loses battles, agrees to recognize it
>Crimea wants to be part of Russia with a 90% majority
>Russia debates on it for a couple years because Crimean Russians don't like squatting as much
>Eventually they agree

umm weird and lewd...

All of this is absolutely true and anyone who actually has to deal with typical Russians on a daily basis knows it. The mindset is something else, they are not European, or Asian, it is an unholy mix of the worst attributes of both.

>Britain has never been communist in its life and Brexit still happened. The US is fiercely nationalistic even though it's a Western country.
That's because you'd never controlled Britain.
>We basically controlled Japan since 1945, we have bases there, and they're fiercely nationalistic too.
Picrelated. Transformed one of the strongest eastern empire to a nation of cocksuckers.

>your occupation bases

would you say that most germans feel this way? we are told that our troops are there to protect europe. would you say that we control your government or your people in any way with our occupying forces?

If you told us to fuck off, I'd like to think that we would leave, but that might be naive on my part.

>being this delusional

Russia's historical heroes are all not russian and/or mass murderers responsible for millions of Russian deaths. A fucking Georgian takes over Russia, murders millions of Russians and they build statues of the guy to this day? I can't think of any nation with such fucked up masochism. Oh wait, maybe Sweden, but that's a different type of self-hate.

Hmm. Reminds me of how the balts asked to be annexed. Overwhelming majority etc etc. There was some debate in the party whether they should be accepted or not, specifically from those that didn't believe the balts were genuine communists.

>The US is fiercely nationalistic even though it's a Western country.
How can you be nationalistic without an actual nation?

If Russia falls apart, a much worse successor will be placed, for there must always be a space-filling empire

and the backup is us

>a wild butthurt Estonian approaches
It's about time

Japan - most advanced country in whole Far East.
We, on the other hand, transformed North Korea to a total shithole. Congratulations!

No, not really. Ironically most people that would think that way on the topic of your bases are the people that benefit the most from status-quo (wacky liberal leftists that live off of Hartz IV). This is Cred Forums, I don't represent the average German at all; none of us represent the average anything.

Your troops don't do shit. They don't need to. They're basically an insurance policy so that you won't actually EVER need to do anything, because nobody would even try.

>The point of what I'm trying to say is that you should not think you helped us, nor should you think you're a good influence. You helped yourselves and your and ((your)) interests, and as a side effect Germany got a bunch of cash. You just did what you had to, but you should not expect us to be thankful either. That being said, once again, maybe we should look to the future.
>My opinion on this thread is not related to what I may or may not advocate, however, a good start would be for your occupation bases to be removed and for Germany to leave NATO.

That's your opinion, but the average "cucked" German--hell, the average "cucked" western European in general, would be terrified if we decided to completely pull out of Europe. And yes, most European nations (not Germany obviously) actually DID ask us to protect them during the cold war/after 1945 because we were the only thing standing between the USSR turning France, for example, into Kazakhstan. Cred Forums is filled with a bunch of edgy faggots with no knowledge of history.

I just find it funny when I see so much hate for the USA from Eurofags when you guys actually love Americans over there. I knew a military guy that just came back from Germany and he said you guys fucking loved him. He had such a positive experience in Germany that he now wants to live there.

No, he's an edgy faggot that's full of shit. The average German sucks American cock and loves us.

>these drawn tricolours

>Georgia actually asked to join Russian Empire
I know it. However, it was made because of the Persian threat, so it is not a true union, but a pragmatic move.

>the USSR turning France, for example, into Kazakhstan
Then why are you still there? Why didn't you pull out when the USSR collapsed?

Holy shit is this actually what they teach you in school? North Korea levels of delusion, and I'm guessing doublethink. Let me guess, Estonians are and were evil fascists at the same time right?

>Then why are you still there?

Because they want us there so they can spend their defense expenditure on other things--like posh social programs.

See my post, right above yours.

Also: So what if people would be fucking terrified if you left? Good! Let them be terrified! Then they would do something to fix it and defend themselves, and this would have many positive reprecussions in society, politics and culture. Just because people would be scared, it doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

Okay, sorry for having a politically incorrect opinion in Cred Forums, evidently I should put on a rainbow shirt with a cannabis pattern, get triggered and then post like an average Malte. Shit guys, I'm not even insulting you, I'm just merely suggesting that your actions to defend Europe are not selfless at all and that they in fact promote your own interests exclusively and not ours, and I even said that while I disagree with this, I most certainly don't hold it against you. How dare I suggest knights in shining armor don't exist!

This is true. This is part of why I think that if the US were no longer around, we'd have to get our shit together instead of being decadent. It doesn't imply that I shit on America, it's just what I happen to think.

vatnik education everybody

In other hand USA have a lot of bases in Philippines. Now it is a shithole whorse then Best Korea full of cocksuckers.

No, it was not. Fucking leftist "intellectuals" made a coup with the help of soviet troops dressed as civilians. The soviet troops were all ready in Estonia due to Soviet–Estonian Mutual Assistance Treaty, which was pushed on Estonia after Stalin invaded Poland.

>If you told us to fuck off, I'd like to think that we would leave
You are ridiculous, Cuba asked a lot of time to fuck off from the Guantanamo Bay and nothing.

Yep, 2ch is down. Abu cant afford Cloud Flare service anymore (they ask for 3000$ per month now).
And without cloudflare it will be ddosed in a seconds. So yes, this is how this butthurt Borat edns up here.

t. Yuri Bezmenov

Kazakhstan has a pretty high GDP and is doing quite well for themselves. Their capital is beautiful and they are a solid second world country

Nice copypasta. Go blow up some sand you goatfucker.

>Cuba asked a lot of time to fuck off

that's different, isn't it? we've been shitting on cuba for half a century, so why would we do anything nice? on the other hand we are friends with germany.

even though the cold war was serious business, at least by the 70s when we normalized relations with china and the USSR we should have also been nicer to cuba, but politics sucks sometimes.

hell, we still don't have normal relations with cuba. I think Castro has to die before our old hard-headed shits will relax.

Orthodoxy makes Russians worship their rulers. But I doubt that love for Stalin is genuine. In Russia people act very differently in the outside and differently in private

In the outside Russians are patriotic, in private they of course hate their country and Moscow, because russian form of government makes it impossible for the country to develop and this makes Russians frustrated

So from time to time they like to kill their government. They murdered Dymitr Samozwaniec, they murdered Alexander II (the murderer was polish but he was in a russian organization), they murdered Nicolaus II, who knows who will they murder again

This is like an insane cycle. Brutal government -> murder -> brutal government -> murder, and so on

Khazakhstan even has its own spaceprogram. Somewhere at Baikonur.

>pushed on
>coup
>troops dressed as civilians
I have to admit, thats some impressive duelusional mental gymnastics you got there.
Why are Estonians so butthurt?
I think it's because they try to mask and excuse their own inadequacies and shortcomings by trying to blame everything on the USSR. But the fact remains that you are and would be a shithole even without them and cant integrate properly into Western civilization.

This is completely true. There are fresh off the boat Russian communities in a few parts of America (North Carolina, Boston, etc.).

And, from what I have seen, the average Russian does not think like a Westerner. He isn't fully Asiatic either. He represents a strange fusion of Slavic, Tatar, and Uralic blood.

I actually wish the Russian people well, but I do not want them migrating to the West. They are not our people.

But I also have to say this user:

You will never wake up the Western Russiaboos. They are naïve people who have no conception of the Russian mindset. They are simple-minded people who - after realizing that there are some blond Russians - mistakenly think that Russia is some sort of 'White homeland.'

They want to believe that there is a strong, healthy alternative to the degenerate West. That's why they praise Putin. They are engaging in a childish sort of escapism.

Our meme FB

Also, why the butthurt, kazakh?

Incredible, I suppose you also believe the Czechs voluntarily joined Nazi Germany?

>They murdered Dymitr Samozwaniec
Polish plant and an attempt to hijack the throne.
>they murdered Alexander II
One of the few liberal Tsars that gave freedom to serfs.
>they murdered Nicolaus II
Probably the most inept Tsar in all human history.

>This is like an insane cycle. Brutal government -> murder -> brutal government -> murder, and so on
Kurwa logic makes no sense. Enough drinking for today Bszhiszshek.

I want to go in Russia next year for vacation. It will be mostly to see various landscape and have some fun.
I'll go to moscow for sure but do you guys know some nice places in center and east of russia especially with various landscape? I want to see the country side and also some post industrial places.

>Soviet cuck
>telling other people they don't have a nation
Boris, please

Like clockwork.

I wonder though what fascinating stories are gonna surface when the Union breaks up in turn and Texas becomes an independent state.

>American pursuit of happiness
>consume consume consume

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world all other countrys are run by little girls. Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium! Other countries have inferior potassium. Kazakhstan home of the tinshein swimming pool it's length thirty metre ans width six metre. Filtration system a marvel to behold it removes 80 percent of human solid waste. Kazakhstan,Kazakhstan, you very nice place, from plains of tarashenk to northern fence of jewtown. Kazakhstan, friend of all except Uzbekistan, they very nosey people withe bone in theire brain. Kazakhstan, industry best in the world, we invented toffee and the trouser belt. Kazakhstan, prostitutes cleanest in the region, except of course for Turkmenistan's.

>on the other hand we are friends with germany.

Do you have actually any knowledge of the events that happened in 1940? Why do you think balts hate you? Why do you think balts went out in the streets to welcome the Germans with flowers? Why did waves of Estonians volunteer to fight against the Soviet Union? Why did hundreds of thousands of balts flee in 1944?

Learn some actual fucking history, wikipedia is a good enough place to start

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_occupation_of_the_Baltic_states_(1940)

You don't though. Your people are not homogeneous but a multiculti melting pot of shit and ad hominems won't change that.
You retarded burgers confuse "patriotism" for "nationalism".

>ITT: people who don't know history of their country.

He literally does not know what he is talking about.

Protip: nobody gives enough of a fuck about your irrelevant playground to learn your history or language.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_occupation_of_the_Baltic_states_(1940)
>Some wiki article writed by butthurted shprots
No, thanx.

It's highly unlikely you've spent any actual time studying the events of 1939-1940.
You are absolutely insane if you think 3 right leaning societies with a historical animosity towards Russia would just go communist overnight. What, far-left get 5-6% of the vote for 2 decades, and suddenly 99% want to join the Soviet Union? Did you literally go to school in North Korea?

>Your people are not homogeneous but a multiculti melting pot of shit

That's only true if you lump all Americans and put us in the same basket. There are quite a few homogenous regions left:

> The Deep South is mostly Anglo-Saxon. The locals are mostly of Colonial English stock, with a smaller amount of Ulster Scots blood (that they never stop overplaying and LARPing as).

> The Mormons are mostly Old Stock WASPs, descended from Yankees who followed Joseph Smith in his insane religious quest.

> Minnesota (outside of St. Paul and Minneapolis) is mostly German + Norse. It's a very Teutonic place.

> The Pacific Northwest is full of communities which are a fusion of Germans and Irishmen. They've been together so long that they're basically their own ethnicity.

Ethnogenesis is a natural process, and it will eventually happen in America.

Why are we butthurt if we wanted to join in 1940? Really, why do you think 3 countries that have always been wealthier than Russia would want to join your shithole?

>on the other hand we are friends with germany.
You are like a kid. There aint friends in politics, only interests. Germany is a "friend" to the US, because its government does not cross the lines, made by the US.

For example, the Okinawa people protest against the US bases after each rape case, but the Japanese government does not give a shit, because it, as Germany, does not cross the lines.

Yes, I'm sure stalinist historian t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov has a much less biased overview of those events.

That'd actually be nice to see, you know, as a "happy ending" type of thing.

>Do you have actually any knowledge of the events that happened in 1940?
>soros shills on suicide watch

>Why do you think balts hate you?
Because they dindu nuffin and need mo money for tha programs.

Wait 10 years and you'll be hating the USA with equal fervor.

Fucking niggers.

Sure, maybe it will happen in some hundreds years if most of your people including niggers and spics mix with each other, but for now America as a whole is not a single nation like many European ones.

>Russians bad at history
Why did Stalin attack Finland? Because they didn't allow soviet forces on their territory. Finland rejected the treaty and they were attacked.

Looks like my previous comment wasn't a strawman at all, you literally get your history from a Stalinist 1952 textbook.

Then don't talk about it!

>What is the Russian opinion of Trump?
He's going to be better than Hillary and Obama.

Compare Bush and his Georgian adventure to Obama and Ukraine.
Georgians got BTFO with little blood and were quickly thrown under the rug after the failure. They're now far, far better than the ukrainians economically.
Now about the democrat madmen that fucked up Ukraine, got fuck all, while Putin got himself a strategical asset and TWO limited regognition states Russia loves to have around it's borders.
And what was the answer?
Economic sanctions China shits all over. And Putins counter-sanctions that are useful for the Russia's CIS and other neigbour states.

liberations of ethnic russians and russian speakers when?

I don't. You and your tribesmen are the ones who didn't understand sarcasm and started posting a flood of butthurt completely serious replies.

Stalin attacked Finland because Leningrad needed a safe zone after the World War II had begun in Europe. At first the Soviet Union asked to exchange territories, but the Finnish govenment refused.

I'd like to see it happen too. It probably won't, as most Americans are too happy with our current system, but balkanization and ethnogenesis would be the best option.

>maybe it will happen in some hundreds years if most of your people including niggers and spics mix with each other

Where is the logic in this?

America covers a massive area, there is more than enough land for multiple ethnic groups to exist without mixing together.

>1952 textbook
950% better than """wikipedia"""".

>Uralic
Uralic is a literal meme, friend.
Ural is by a vast majority russian. Natives are exceedingly irrelevant.

There was a Finnish communist government already set up. The Soviets made similar demands to the baltics, unfortunately our leaders actually thought appeasment would work. The Soviets had every intention of doing the same to Finland as they did to us, but the Finns were in a better position to resist.

well, Pyotr, I .....

Improbable. As long as Kazakhstan stays loyal to Moscow .

>100 years of brainwash + best genes were wiped out during the Stalin era = this

holy shit Ivan!

Nigga you cant open parentheses and then write a paragraph then close em. People will think you're retarded and stop reading. Try again tomorrow

Most of the natives were absorbed by the Grand Duchy of Moscow.

That's why many people who claim to be ethnically Russian have 'exotic' facial features.

I've personally met plenty of Russians who have obvious Tatar / Mordvin / etc. blood in them.

There's a reason that genetic tests show the average 'Russian' is between 4% and 10% East Asian (genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/).

The logic is that to be called a "nation" a true nation should have some sort of ethnic and cultural homogeneity though I agree that it's hard to achieve when your country is huge and not some barely visible spot on the map with a couple of million people at most.

Poisid, ma arvan, et see on lootusetu üritus. Venkude ajud on nii pehmeks keedetud, et selle vatu ei aita enam ei ussi- ega püssirohi. Nemad on lootusetud juhtumid ning seda teame me kõik.

Mis aga on äärmiselt hämmastav ning häiriv on see, et päris paljud nö. rahvuslased Läänest (nagu see Šveitsi töllmokk jne.) on venemaast ning venkudest mingis erilises vaimustuses. Täiesti masendavad tüübid.
Siiski vaadates, mis sündmused nende endi riikides järgmiste aastakümnete pärast toimuma hakkavad, tunnen teatavat rahulolu ning parastavat tunnet.
Jälk, uskumatult jälk on see koht vahepeal (eriti, mis puudutab tiblade ülistamist)

Literally Amerilard tier.

Tiblat muidugi ümber ei veena, pigem on see jutt teistele kes kõrvalt vaatavad.

Venemaa saab alati loota, et läänes on kasulikud idioodid olemas. Külma sõja ajal olid selleks vasakpoolses, tänapäeval pigem parempoolsed, kuigi huvitaval kombel käituvad vasakäärmuslikud parteid ikkagi tihti Moskva käepikendustena, ju siis vanad tavad surevad raskesti.

>s-senpai pls notice me
Literally nobody cares about you.

Nõustun, siukese tiblaga, kes kogu oma ajaloolise arusaama on võtnud nõukogude venemaa õpikust, ei saagi normaalset diskusiooni arendada.

Rääkidest teistest siukestest jobudest euroopa riikidest, siis nad on lärmakad, kuid neid on siiski vähe

>There was a Finnish communist government already set up.
Actually, Finland did the same things when Soviet Russia was weak. Even worse, because the Soviet Union, at least did not call its troops "uknown green men" when attacked Finland.

See Heimosodat, a hybrid war against Soviet Russia, when Finland stated to create puppet states on the terrirory of Soviet Russia, like the Republic of Uhtua, Republic of North Ingria, etc.

To more understanding for those, who is not familiar with it. Heimosodat is similar to what Russia is doing in Ukraine now. The same Finnish "green men" and other shit.

Currently on a business trip and dont want to proxyfag. I've done Kazakh AMA threads before, maybe someone will remember.

If Russia is so shit, why is every major city is full of Kazakh immigrants?

Your shitposting levels are impressive, I must agree, but without Russia, Kazakh people would have suffered a full removal from the gene pool by many stronger nations. One can argue that Mongols actually were successful in this as in many old history books Kazakhs take pride that "before the mongols the population was white, blond and blue-eyed" and still somehow consider themselves to be the same people.

Russia may not be perfect and you can cherry-pick pick photos from bad regions and use your dankest memes to insult any country except Sealand. But honestly, Russia is our only real friend and ally. Everyone else on our border and beyond wants to rape us and/or use us.

You can say that Russia brought a lot of starvation and such. But Russian, Ukrainian and all other soviet people suffered the same crisis under Stalin's rule. We're not special. Well we were a "special" nation because at that time we were still nomads lost somewhere in the bronze age that had to be forced to evolve to the next stage of civilization.

Strong Kazakhstan economy? High GDP? 125% devaluation of currency in 3 years. Business are frozen until further notice.

And yeah, maybe we wouldn't have been treated like a resource colony if we didn't act like total dicks and constantly revolted and attacked the people sent so enforce the law and borders right after signing a document that we are willingly joining the empire. After the empire fell Russia didn't consume us, they gave us a shit load of land that we dint use, but our neighbors would love very much and still we blame them for everything just like the hohols?

Kazakhstan archaeologists and historians are a joke. Just like Ukraine, they just bullshit anything that will get them bonus political points.

Tahaks loota, et taolised kasulikud idioodid on vähemuses, kuna mul läheb süda vahepeal ikka päris pahaks, kui siinset perselakkumist näen.
Vähemalt eesti poisid on siin ühed parimat! (vä. meie lipu alt postitavad tiblad)

OP is right, and yet another collapse is inevitable. The cycle gets shorter.

>mfw this many Ivans on pol getting this triggered by this post