Decide to reveal power level to close friend in uni

>Decide to reveal power level to close friend in uni
>He smiles, "Oh, so you're voting for Trump, user?"
>Tells me about his centrist views and how he's taking this Race and Racism class and we talk for hours about politics
>Everything is fine and we part ways

A few days later I decide to push a little further
>"You know I think it's okay to have national pride, you know? We did some bad stuff but it's healthy to love your country."
>"No, user, it isn't. Not yet"
>"When will it be okay, then, Greg?"
>When we stop letting poorly trained cops run rampant across the streets of our cities. When racism is finally eradicated. By the way, voting for Trump is disgusting."
>He gets up and briskly walks off before I can say anything to him

What do I do? I sit next to him every day. How do I fix this guys?

not your personal blog

The only way you're going to be able to "win" this argument is by justifying the police killing niggers.

Are you prepared to do that?

Revealing you power level isn't telling someone you like trump you NU Cred Forums ass hole

downvoted
didn't like
didn't share

It was a whole spiel I made about my political views that he could only comprehend as, "Oh, you like Trump, user?"

You already fixed it. Having a friend that you can't be open and truthful with isn't a friend. If he cannot accept who you are you are much better off without him

Get the fuck out /r9k/

I've lost friends talking politics, SJWs are too fragile to talk politics. You should only share your political views with people you really trust and online people who are anons anyways.

You need to go further. Tell him Hitler did nothing wrong.

I fucking hate this school brainwashing. If these x/studies classes didn't exist these kids wouldn't be being brainwashed.

>wanting to fix your friendship with a total faggot
Why?

I have to deal with him every day of my life for half a year. Also he appeared to be a nice person.

Its very important that an engineer be required to take African Studies. He must understand how to use his talents responsibly instead of simply pushing the white male agenda.

you should kill him

and then kill yourself for blogposting

Do nothing, he's a little bitch. A self-righteous little bitch and everything he believes in is wrong.

There's no reasoning with these people, they must get blacked or ISed.

>appeared

Well problem solved. He isn't.

don't let him cuck you. stand your ground, the guilt is a common leftist tactic. if he can't get over your political views, fuck 'em.

>ASss
Even the board knows your an arsehole.

>Trump
>Power level

You make jokes, you pull pranks.
Put printed off memes in his personal space and show him your funniest memes.
If you get him to laugh at our jokes, he could be hailing Hitler in a week.

Nothing to lose but the world to win. Lurk on here, collect some data on those "poor innocent" niggers if you feel more comfortable pleading your case with evidence; then blast him. Make him suffer. Drive in how his beliefs are toxic. Guilt-trip him about his intellectual dishonesty. Intimidate and conquer. And most importantly: Do not back down. Do not forgive nor yield until he breaks, and then remold him. He is a cult member, and you should treat him like it. There is no other way if you really want to be his friend.

T. person who literally makes a living with reintegrating cult members

You either argue your point with facts or stay silent. I'll suggest the latter since I doubt you're smart enough to reverse the brainwashing he's currently undergoing.

yeah is it really true that yanks have to study a broad range of shite not relevant to their course for a year?

in the uk if you do engineering you do not have to do any non-engineering modules

you have to do a couple of management or 'professional' modules but its like 2-3 out of 36

seems like the only reason to force people to study irrelevant shit is to put ideas in their heads and try to brainwash them

mind you in the uk they get that shit in early during primary/secondary school so by university age a lot of people are already lost

Reminder that strong Nationalism is the only way to defeat racism, because before being black or white, you identify as a citizen of the country.
We don't have a racism problem like the U.S. because of our strong nationalism.

t. Nigger

Show him the crime stats and how compared to the number of murders per year, blacks are underproportionally often killed.

#whitelivesmatter

This. All my friends know my views politically and on race. But we don't talk about it because it isn't neccesary. Trump comes up sometimes, but that is about it. You need new friends who aren't shallow cunts and devices their friendships based on someone's politic views

Nope, try again.

Fag wants to be likes by some dude. ITT

Latin American nationalism makes not sense anyway.

I agree, specially in this genuinely shitty country, but it works.
If your niggers identified more as Americans first instead of niggers you wouldn't have a problem.

dude i just moved to Florida from mass and im looking at two more of three semesters worth of IRRELEVANT shit to my major. seriously. thousands of dollars

so, yes.

for instance, in boston at my business school i did need to take a science, but they counted economics and the environment as my science, cuz it's sort of relevant, right?

down here im on my second lab involved science class, learning about FUCKING ROCKS. AGAIN. ONE YEAR OF ROCKS SO I CAN BE A BUSINESSMAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Many thanks
Alright, I know what I need to do now
God Bless America
And Praise Kek

I actually encourage blatant Cred Forumstards when I meet them. I act 'centrist' so as not to reveal my powerlevel and sometimes play a naiive liberal just to stir stuff up, but I'm always friendly. You guys will say the craziest shit to strangers dude.

Have sexwith him

Its life. You will have to work with cunts too.

Just go out and bang some bitches, and if he asks can he go on the pull with you, say no, and give him no reason. Also, start going to Techno raves.

He sounds like a drama queen faggot. Don't fix it. Why would you put yourself through that torture?

Your friend is a faggot, my anarchist and commie friends know damn well I'm a nationalist and I have no problem telling people my right-wing views. Shit, it's even gotten me soon puss puss from girls who like talking about big walls.

>how do I fix this?
An oven.