Celtic Druids get in here, magic rithual to ensure Trumps good health tonight

BY CERNNUNOS (CELTIC KEK) AND THE ELDER GODS OF SACRED THE LAND OF TIR NA NOG, I ASK YOU TO BLESS THE REINCARNATION OF THE GREAT WARRIOR LUGH DONALD TRUMP TO ENSURE HE DEFEATS THE CROOKED REINCARNATION OF BALOR OF THE EVIL EYE HILLARY CLINTON IN TONIGHT'S ONE ON ONE COMBAT.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ywSwa
youtube.com/watch?v=-9K8s5xH6NU
youtube.com/watch?v=MIUaspi_8Tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heretics.
discord.gg/ywSwa

Nice digits
Hail kek

hold up irish people made stonehenge?

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

Kek will deliver

Definitely heresy...

Can someone redpill me on druidism?

The Initial pre-Celtic people of Britain made it, they would have been the same people as the Irish at that time. Sibling people. It became an important spiritual site when the original brits became Celtic.

Druids were doctors/lawyers and teachers. They did fucked up sacrifices and shit and should not be worshiped or idolised.

Basically based highly educated doctors, poets, and wise men in Celtic Ireland, Britain and France. If you had a problem you'd go visit your local druid for advice.

WE

Thread music courtesy of Alan Stivell.
youtube.com/watch?v=-9K8s5xH6NU
youtube.com/watch?v=MIUaspi_8Tg

The live humans in wickermans shit is a myth. Roman propaganda.

from what i understand they were good at healing people with magic and they could turn into bears and panthers and shit to fight in battles

I'm more on about the rituals that predicted battles. Wickerman shit is Pagan bullshit, but cutting a woman's stomach open and deciding what the outcome of a battle would be based on the flow of blood?

Yeah, no thanks.

Maybe they were all ancient Hillary Clintons stomach's they were cutting up? if so then i see no wrong doing

MUH RUNES! MUH RUNES MUVAFUGGA!

Nice wans.

The worst part about it is that the (female virgin) would be happy to sacrifice herself. How many drugs do you think they were on back then? I want some.

Praise him!

I do know the Irish Monks in Gaelic Ireland, were always fucking high on shit.

>be Welsh
>know nothing about your history cause druids didn't document shit and the english fucked us up

>English fucked you up
No we didn't, if anything we went easy on you because you submitted.

The Druids didn't document anything here either, neither did the Iceni or Trinovantes or any other groups.

Stop crying.

I want sum dat kush.

Film the ritual, please. That way Ameribros and others can send their psychic energy to the ritual without being there in person