In how many hours is the debate ?

I cannot understand Burger time.

8 hrs 20 min.

He said he didn't understand american.

8 bongs and 20 ticker dickeries from now.

Just ask google, google.

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.
Kek will deliver

so 2:00am my time. Oh well, I will miss Uni tmr

2AM your time, Mohammad.

In the fucking middle of the night!
Thanks a lot US! Absolutely no consideration for others countries and cultures.
Do you see your white men privileges? Do you see how ethnocentric is your schedule?

You got a chuckle out of me, Leaf. Quality bantz I must say

>not saying up
this is going to be the meme factory of all meme factories

>Implying everyone in the UK is Muslim.

That's offensive. A lot of us are Hindu.

wtf am I supposed to do for the next 8h

>Exam tomorrow
W... well it's at 4 pm and the debate at 3 AM.

I could go to bed at 9PM, get up at 3AM watch till 5 AM + some fallout wiggle room and get some more sleep till ~9AM

Some sleep scientists here telling me if this is reasonable? I already overslept the Brexit, never again

What exam?

Afrikanologie

Yeah mate be careful or the constabularly will arrest you for hate speech, they might even check if your TV licence is valid.

6 stone

Till one of them will die.

2016-09-26 20:00 (GMT-05)
Learn how to use GMT and add it. I wish we just used GMT plus or minus instead of confusing acronyms for each timezone.

>Time zones are racist.

>Afrikanologie
lol

>Some sleep scientists here telling me if this is reasonable?

Absolutely. Humanity actually evolved to have "bi-phasic sleep," whereby our progenitors began a sleep cycle around dusk, then woke up a few hours later before going back to sleep until dawn. In a small hunter-gatherer group, nocturnal waking times were staggered in order to ensure there was always someone available to scare off predators, watch a televised debate, etc.

Thanks

>debate is at 3am

Will the event be livestreamed?

Yes they are. Check your timezone privileges you racist.

>8 bongs and 20 ticker dickeries from now.

Grade A kek, Leaf.

>I cannot understand Burger time.

It's pretty easy, the object of the game is to complete a number of hamburgers while avoiding enemy foods.
When you walk the length of an ingredient (bun, meat patty, tomato, etc.), it falls one level. If it lands atop another ingredient, the latter in turn falls one level. A burger is completed when all vertically aligned ingredients have been dropped out of the maze and onto a waiting plate. Once all burgers are completed, the game level is finished.

>It's pretty easy, the object of the game is to complete a number of hamburgers while avoiding enemy foods.

Oh Schnap, I had that on Coleco.

Well shit, I'm going to miss it but at least I'll wake up with the news throwing shit at Trump for demolishing Hillary.

Even if I stay up, I can't stream it anyway since my internet likes to have a shit-fit every 30 minutes or so.