DEUTSCHE BANK THREAD 2

MARKET WATCH:

DEUTSCHE BANK: bloomberg.com/quote/DBK:GR

CREDIT SUISSE : bloomberg.com/quote/CSGN:VX

HSBC: bloomberg.com/quote/HSBA:LN

NEWS WATCH:
Deutsche Bank seeks to reassure investors as shares slide: ft.com/content/c882de4e-83c1-11e6-a29c-6e7d9515ad15

Germany Goes There: "You Can't Compare Deutsche Bank To
Lehman": zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/germany-goes-there-cant-compare-deutsche-bank-lehman

The Deutsche Bank crisis could take Angela Merkel down – and the Euro : telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/26/the-deutsche-bank-crisis-could-take-angela-merkel-down--and-the/

Deutsche Bank as a Symptom of European Banking: bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-09-26/deutsche-bank-as-a-symptom-of-european-banking

REDPILLS:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk-kI8MFEQk

youtube.com/watch?v=IO75OQZJz_k

youtube.com/watch?v=j4_tyEl84IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=bx_LWm6_6tA

youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjv-MtGpj2U

COME ON YE ANONS GATHER AROUND THE CAMP FIRE.

LETS WATCH THE ECONOMY COLLAPSE TOGETHER.

ALSO SPREAD GENERAL ECONOMIC ADVICE AND KNOW-HOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/684259/George-Soros-100-million-euro-bet-Deutsche-bank-collapse-shares-EU-referendum-Brexit
google.com/finance?q=NYSE:DB&ei=RVjpV-DuJImosgH8rLyQAg
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/26/the-deutsche-bank-crisis-could-take-angela-merkel-down--and-the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

Thanks lad.

I hope the crash comes soon. Urge of killing brown people intensivies.jpg

user from last bread who works at DB if you have any more questions

When do stocks reach below 10?

As soon as we get forced to pay those fines which I hope is soon

RIP Eurozone.

Thank God for that.

God smite that unholy union.

Is it true shit gets serious if it gets below 10?

Collapse of the EU and the Eurozone.

Some banks will be tumbling down(Credit Suisse and HSBC to name a few).

Germany is literally the Greek titan Atlas carrying the EU on its shoulders.

At this speed, ~3-5 days?

I bought some gold today. I can't decide if this was a wise precaution or just Cred Forums getting to me.

RIP Germany.

Since they try a little but to keep it hush I imagine yes

I've been preparing my anus for more layoffs

You better hide that very well.

Learn from the Great Depression.

DB wont fall you faggits.

Soros will pump in billions to save

the refugees will help bring it back up
nothings happening

Daily reminder that once again krautcucks got angloed and there's nothing they can do about it

He literally bet 100 million USD that the EU will fall.

express.co.uk/news/world/684259/George-Soros-100-million-euro-bet-Deutsche-bank-collapse-shares-EU-referendum-Brexit

Ikr, ill have to go back, hehe, to poland, about 800km away from the Border now, it will be fun, i guess.

Kek.

They'll probably make it into an Islamic State with Shariah lending kek hahaha

Ok

DB will fall. I am a faggit.

I wonder what this means for the eu

No more gibs me dats for the Poles.

Eh the Fourth Reich didn't last that long.

back to your dura seba

Everything's alright, goyim. Just buy the dip, don't be pussies.

Is anyone else monitoring DB on the NYSE?

Collapse of the EU.

No more Monetary Union.
No Eurozone.

Germany is the Greek Titan Atlas and the EU is the world on his shoulders.

I recommend viewing this video if you want to learn more about the Monetary Union :

I've been monitoring all night.

I'm spooked myself.

Kinda worried about the my properties in the UK.

google.com/finance?q=NYSE:DB&ei=RVjpV-DuJImosgH8rLyQAg

haha love it for BTL landlords to get fucked over, not you personally but some of them are biggest mugs

Eu is in massive debt. Any sign of a stagnating or even dying economy will send lenders anywhere else in the world. When our governments can't borrow money anymore and nobody wants their shitty fiat currency, they will either have to cut back on spending or sperg out completely and confiscate all your shit. I'm looking forward to Junker walking around with a huge sac full of tearstained children's toys.

jesus, why do you keep posting 10+min long dry videos? summarize, crystallize. Get it down to some talking points.

the eu is the only declining trade bloc in the world.

How worried are your investors? Word must have gotten around no?

Do oldfags ever apply to become investment banking interns?

Why is DB failing? Is it because the Germans still aren't tolerant enough?

Eh. I'm not a landlord. I'm just kinda worried about the prices. don't want to lose money when selling them later on.

To put it straight.

The whole Eurozone is heavily reliant on Germany's credit rating.

They borrow in Germany's credit name.

So if Germany's economy tanks then the poorer EU countries won't be able to borrow even more money than they are supposed to.

Traditionally countries such as Greece with terrible credit ratings shouldn't be allowed to borrow a lot of money.

Greece is in a budget deficit(spending more than what you have) and is borrowing a lot of money.

Think about it as borrowing someones credit card and then he has no more money to pay after 10 swipes. See you're both fucked. None of you have money to pay.

Deutsche Banks holds most if not all the EU debt so it tanking means collapse of the Germany economy.

where are they exactly? you seem smart you won't have any need to sell unless you are desperate for money

90% of Deutsche banks profits comes from London.

The UK leaving the EU hit DB really hard.

That and also some scandals and other mismanagement and poor financial decisions.

The economy still hasn't truly recovered after 2008 crash and we are still feeling its effects.

Pretty worried actually and I don't blame them since dividends have been cut. Even other IBs just hate working with us

Yeah but it's still rich. We are wasting away the wealth we have amassed over 2000 years. We are about to run out. It was nice for 60 years, but now the ride has to end.

Never seen an oldfag apply as an intern

They come in all the time for entry level stuff though

Entry level stuff? Like what? HR?

Cumbria where I was born.

Also have some near the Unis in London.

You know I've always wanted a beachfront house near a mountain that way I could enjoy life when I retire soon.

It's not cheap and I don't want to rely on my 401k.

And we are going for a hard brexit. No membership for single market too. Germany has run out.

If this bank crashes just how nationalist will our governments become.

On a scale of Sweden to Nazi Germany?

Pls gimme a tl;dr

No HR is for the yuppies

Usually ops. You can pull someone off the street and get them good in ops after a week

So there is no new money coming in, you are sitting on various Eu government debt, on tyrones big house he couldn't pay and now London, your biggest source of income, is about to get nuked by a bitter and spiteful eu elite. Oh boy. Is there any way out of this or is it just inevitable?

I doubt Germans have the balls to go out and revolt.

I only see Muslims doing that.

They're doing it already.

We should really stop with this (((Globalist))) economy.

We should bring back our industry.

The service oriented economy is stupid.

I honestly do not know how our economy manages even though we are producing nothing.

We are literally just making money out of thin air.

Fiat currency. Absolutely retarded.

The biggest scam since bottled water.

EU is about to die and just become part of the history books.

I'm not a economyfag and never was, how this will affect a loan in a UK bank and average prices of things in shops?

The only way out sans the EU or Merkel memeing us out is cutting so much costs (read: layoffs and no bonuses or raises) that no one will want to stay anyways. They're already doing really fucky shit with new hires.

The happening is coming we just need to see how long it's delayed.

Warhammer 40K

Which bank did you get a loan from?

If you got one from HSBC you're fucked.

What about all the arabs they wanted to lend money to - couldn't that be a way to solve it? I remember reading that German banks were allowed (or forced) to lend to the 'refugees'. That way they could delay it as well.

it's Lloyds

gives a job lad

>Arabs
>Paying
>Taking loans

Usury is haram to Muslims.

I doubt they would even pay, They'll probably think it's a present from Mutti Merkel.

It will be like 2008 all over again.

What chart are we watching? DB closed for today.

Why are you in such a bad shape?

>90% of Deutsche banks profits comes from London.

20% is from London.

>lending arabs money
Lol they keep championing moving away from high risk areas. We've completely left Russia and have been slowly pulling out of South America. I doubt we'll loan them anything

Ah good ol Llyods bank. I remember opening my first bank account there when I was a wee lad.

I wouldn't worry too much.

HSBC is tumbling down together with DB.

Just as long as you can pay on time.

Just keep on depositing money that way the bank will think you're actually earning.

What are you skillsets lad?

My sources tell me majority of DB profits comes from London.

mainly IT based, Databases/web development
so probably something you can already outsource to xi jing, like to make a few bets on shares/sports too but just beer money

2008 and libor scandals cost DB a shit ton of money. Turns out a few negative quarters in a row really scares off investors.

You jobless lad?

I know a guy in London not sure if he is hiring atm.

Honestly lots of companies just outsource to Asia bc it's really cheap.

esp IT.

You could always go to Dubai they're always looking someone. Pay is very good esp for Expats.

If you need cash ASAP you can always get a factory job down north.

You'll have to work with Poles though.

Finally at least one of the totally corrupt shitfuck banks is getting its comeuppance. Scandal after scandal after crisis after crisis after bailout. Finally one is getting fucked sideways. FINALLY.

I feel bad for your job because you probably haven't been complicit in the faggotry your employer engages in, but goddamn am I happy one of the most corrupt institutions is getting fucked.

By 2008 you mean when all the lending to Southern Europe and Ireland didn't pay off, right?

Tbqh, you deserve your fate. I've read nothing but involvement in corruption and manipulation about the Deutsche Bank last years.

All banks are dirty.

DB and HSBC being one of the dirtiest.

stuck freelancing money is inconsistent but i get by fine, I live in the midlands.. how did you manage to get where you are today? Wouldn't hurt asking for me but London though :^) It's like Pakistan

Eh no worries. If anything it's neat to see things fall from the inside. And if we go lehman I hope I'll get hired faster out of sympathy.

Oh boy it's falling again
JUST

>All banks are dirty
Be more specific. I don't see anything immoral in banking per se. It's just that DB continued to do business with Russia, deceived people and had to be supported with public money after 2008.

Yea that and all the defaulting MBSs

DB definitely deserves it, I'm not a decision maker so I don't take any care what happens to it.

Why is Merkel unwilling to help you? I thought she and Josef Ackermann are best buddies and she supported his Southern European expansion.

Just read this.
Makes for VERY interesting reading.
((( Merkel ))) is fucked either way.
Link:
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/26/the-deutsche-bank-crisis-could-take-angela-merkel-down--and-the/

hard to believe that little piece of metal costs $1350

Got an apprenticeship in Engineering. Worked for a few years at a company(forgot the name) then I quit started my own in my town then after a few years sold it and took a job offer from Dubai(turns out they're always looking for white expats because they think non-whites are incompetent) made good money after a few years I moved to Australia then moved here in the Philippines, started my own factory(turns out even 20k GBP was really huge in the Philippines back then).

90s was a good year. Exporting furniture making thousands of pounds each month. Had a around 5 containers.

Bought a lot of cheap land and when the economy went so well 1000 gbp land would become 500k gbp no joke.

turns out Filipinos are pretty stupid when it comes to real estate.

I'd think you'd know more about that german friend

Maybe it's some kind of ploy to let it fall and have more government control. Maybe she is wanting to finally punish the corrupt.

I don't know tbqh familia

I think it's because Merkel let foreign banks fail again and again, so there's no way she can casually bail out ours.

congrats lad , seems things are going downhill here for example near me pubs turning into mosques. Pakistanis buying up all the houses and renting them out to poles. property is hugely overinflated. I might have to look into dubai then any websites you recommend? cheers

How much would it cost to buy all DB shares at current prices?

>he still believes the bull memes

Well, last I checked, their total assets are more than $1.5trillion

current market cap of DB is 14.something billion dorrarydoo

ignore me, just realised you said 'shares'

That makes sense. Hopefully other banks learn a lesson from this. Probably not though.

Come on user it's just price x number of shares

>Banks
>learning
nigger please

Italy Greece read this euro is fucked.

Europe is in shit.
CHANGE EUROS pounds gold or silver.

>That EU propaganda

You can buy Deutsche Bank for less than the cost of one Twitter.

50 trillion dollars in derivatives, 2 trillion in debt, etc etc. included.

When will this ship sink once and for all?