The real history of Christianity

At the beginning of the fall of the Great Roman Empire, the Emperor Constantine realized that the masses that lived under his control and government were steadily becoming unsupportive and suspicious of government authority and control. Different religious sects had sprung up all over the Roman Empire, largely from a Christian persuasion.

Jesus, the Christ, became the mythological hero of that time period. Whereas the Greeks had their Hercules who was conceived in a miraculous way by the omnipotent god, Zeus, and a virgin mother, Alcmeme, who was already married to mortal man (Greek: Amphitryon ; Christian: Joseph), the stories of Jesus were invented to became the hope of salvation for the masses of poor people under Roman rule. The people wanted … the people needed … a Savior. Early Christian leaders created one for them, patterned after the commonly held beliefs of that part of the earth during that time period (thus the similarity with earlier Greek mythology).

Many actual events and people were deified as religious figures and incorporated into religious movement by unscrupulous, value-seeking men. There actually was a rebellious Roman citizen who existed around the time that the Roman Republic was transitioning into a Roman Empire (circa 60 B.C.E.). This man became a local hero at the time because of his stance against the government. Not only did he stand up against the powerful Roman government, but he also stood up against the most prominent religion that existed at that time. He stood up against a religion that touted itself as God’s ONLY true and living church upon Earth: Hebraism.

Although this man didn’t leave any writings of his own, one of his intimate acquaintances wrote down many of the things that this man taught. But as is the case with religious leaders who are threatened by any form of thought that counters their own, the writings about this man were changed to conform to whatever the religious leaders wanted them to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The actual name of the man was Inpendius. He was eventually killed for standing up to the Roman government and the prominent religious leaders of that time period. Inpendius’ death became a rallying cry for others who were also disillusioned with government and religion. Stories about Inpendius began to spread throughout the Mediterranean region, the only known world at the time, especially among the port cities of Greece where storytellers were prominent and paid to entertain itinerant sailors and merchants.

Inpendius stood up for equality. He stood up against the way that the wealthy within the Roman culture were disenfranchising the poor. He fought and argued for fairness in providing the basic necessities of life to all people equally—this being the main emphasis of all of his teachings and protests.

Eventually, the later Roman Emperor, Constantine, needed something to quiet the masses and keep them from rebelling against the wealthy minority. Constantine influenced the organization of a one worldwide (Latin: Catholic) religion that would incorporate the hope, at least the promise that the people could depend on the government for fairness. From these secret combinations of political, business, and religious powers, the New Testament of the Bible and the Catholic Church were born.

The stories spread throughout the region about the man, Inpendius, became the basis for the people’s religious hero. The people believed that their religious leaders were called by God; therefore, their government leaders should also be. When the people accepted a government leader, that person was assumed to be anointed by God. The Greeks used the word, Christós, to define such a man. But the origination of the name that would define the acts of Inpendius came from the Greek title for a “good man.” Likewise, the “good news of a good man” became the “Gospel of Cristos” (The Gospel of Jesus, the Christ—the Anointed One).

The Roman government and then unified Christian religious leaders invented and canonized the New Testament to unify the people and give them hope. They first introduced the people to the invented stories about their hero, Jesus, the Christ. The Gospel of Christ gave the people hope. Christ told the people that the world would be judged in one way ONLY: how well the poor and the needy were provided with the basic necessities of life. (See Matthew, chapter 25.) This doctrine made the people feel good and more receptive to the new religion. But after the gospels made people feel good, the Catholic authorities introduced various amendments to the “good news of a good man.” These later amendments supported government authority. The result: the letters of Paul the Apostle—a figure in history invented by the Catholic authorities to further control the masses.

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Cred Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

With the inclusion of the Pauline Letters, mixed with an array of spiritual underpinnings designed to keep the people faithful to religious authority, the New Testament included mandates not to rebel against government and to pay their taxes or be damned, along with a host of other mandates that quieted the rising masses experiencing economic disparity:

“Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. … Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.” (Romans 1:1-2 ; 5-7)

Slaves (working for similar corporate business entities of that time) were mandated to be subservient and obedient to their masters, with an eye single to the glory of God:

“Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; Not with eye service, as men pleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.” (Ephesians 6:5-8)

The Roman government, business and Catholic leaders colluded to introduce one of the most powerful and manipulative pieces of literature that was ever invented to affect the emotions of human beings. The New Testament serves its purpose well.

b

fuck of cunts

But then, the book of Revelation was added to the canon, not because it supported the New Testament, but because it was so esoteric and symbolic that the religious leaders couldn’t figure out exactly what it actually meant. It sounded good, mysterious, religious, ominous, threatening, and entertaining, so why not include it? It would cap the New Testament as the final statement from God. These ancient authorities should have made an attempt to fully understand it before including it with their religious canon. Ironically, it stands to condemn everything about organized religion, politics, and business...

That is all for today. Shadilay, my friends.

e

not an argumnt

>The real history of Christianity
>dirty jew thinks he's god/son of god
the end

The original books were held by jews and the devils church for god knows how long, nobody believes that the bible is the bible, it changes non stop and we aren't stupid.

I'm not reading that shit. The real history of Christianity is that Jesus is God and created the Universe and if you disagree your going to hell.

youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo

>The real history of Christianity is that Jesus is God and created the Universe
wow what a faggot
the only thing your fake jewgod jesus created was cucks

Lol enjoy Hell fag. To bad I'm not in Britain, I really wish I could burn a cross on your lawn.

>Lol enjoy Hell fag. To bad I'm not in Britain, I really wish I could burn a cross on your lawn.
what a fucking faggot cuck

>being this assblasted
wew lad

>calls me assblasted
>some christkike said he wanted to burn a cross on my lawn
ok faggot

Hey it's like the Revolutionary War all over again.

>jesus

Britain you are so silly. Calm down pal and remember, Christ is the Logos incarnate.

no he's just a dirty kike

who cares if he was a jew or an australian? don't be a hater

I wonder if these retards know that Christianity wasn't just in Rome in the first and second centuries

Jesus was a Judean, not a jew. You'd have to be retarded to think that he was a jew and you have probably been fed horseshit by some random ''standup comedian''.