When are white people going to finally wake up to white genocide and start fighting back?

when are white people going to finally wake up to white genocide and start fighting back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ye0M6CtN9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we hope so goy.

never

Never, Christian cuckoldry destroyed us

It's already starting to happen

Never.

What is there to do?

Fight and you justify the world hating you.

Stay quiet and let the war be lost silently?

The only thing to do in our short lifetime is to have white kids and raise them right.

Well, FBI user said that he and his strategist buddies think that the white man will rise again soon, based on their analyses.

Give it time, Hank, fucking hell!

We have a very fucking important debate soon to come up and we shall see our fate a little more then. If Trump loses the election then we go full Race War -- not even stormfag-tier, I mean real fucking Race War.

If Trump wins, we push against non-Whites as harshly and as quickly as possible and obtain power again.

just wait and see what happens when anything at all happens to Trump. it won't be a Kennedy moment.

source? what about that one white shooter in san fransisco what was that about

>hillary wins (rigged) election
>whites chimpout
>causes more whites to chimpout
>africa becomes Rhodesia
>jews are extinct
>the eternal chink then becomes the new menace
or
>we descover space travel right now
>kill space niggers

>J-just have kids

And what? You have to do MORE than that, you lazy bastard! Don't just chuck the responsibility onto the fucking kids, you cunt.

How did niggers manage to get into space?

>he doesnt know
OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE CHILD, based yakub watches over us daily

catapult.

>The only thing to do in our short lifetime is to have white kids and raise them right.

it's like you love cuckoldry

why in the living fuck would you bring our own kid into a world where the "redpilled" think that having a kid will solve every problem in the world?

killing is now considered edgy and immature by the "redpilled", even though your enemies are sucking your blood, what a fucking prick i swear

REMINDER TO RED PILL NORMIES THAT COME HERE AFTER OR DURING THE DEBATE TODAY. DUMP SOME RED PILL IMAGES IN THIS THREAD FOR AMMO LATER TONIGHT

When it does happen, It will all happen at once.

because if white people dont have kids three wont be any white people????

>Never, Christian cuckoldry destroyed us

What the fuck are you talking about? The less Christian and most irreligious white people get, the bigger cucks they collectively become. That line coincides perfectly.

White Christians from fifty years ago wouldn't have tolerated shit like pic related.

>yakub
lol we wuz race creators n shiet

Russia launched them to test rockets. They are not smart but they know rockets.

Never. We lost awhile ago.

i'm pointing i'm this flawless logic how many people on Cred Forums think that having kids will solve everything

oh fuck yes, my wife popped out 2 white kids, awesome, no need to worry about the arab invasion anymore haha

Muhammad get of Justin's computer, your not supposed to be in his Cuck shed anyway.

all the anti-white shit started this i didn't even browse Cred Forums like a week ago but now i'm full on 1488 white pride world wide. thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ye0M6CtN9U

west germans will be the first to strike.
all we have to do is wait.
it will happen any minute now.

kys you probably aren't even white.

you can have kids and fight. having kids is part of the fight

>denial

idk man evangelicals really destroyed this country.

Behold
The rare, sensible Romania.

See him in his unnatural habitat, making a good point.

Welcome home, brother. White people need to realize we have been at war for quite some time. All this anti-white sentiment is just driving the awakening.

Most people are aware of it, there's just nothing to be done about it because the globalists already have control of all but 3 countries in the world.

we are in the middle of a demographic warfare.
at some point there will be violence.
i want to have an advantage in that department.

Cant you just like, shapeshift into your ware form?

What are you supposed to do really?
>Have a white family?
Divorce courts, liberal parenting, schools that indoctrinate our children. We may give birth to white children but the majority of their minds become property of the state
Even if you voice dissent you put your job, reputation, and generally yourself at risk.
Don't want to sound like a downer but we lost the game awhile ago ever since the 50's.
The only thing I could see sparking anything would be a food shortage. The two out of the three major revolutions started because people were hungry. It happened before and can happen again. To many distractions now

can you be more of a "nu male beta cuck" start training for the race war

I can't say I like the word genocide that much, it's been overused by kikes, it sounds whinny and annoying. Displacement or replacement is a better word.

The first problem is that we have too few opportunities to be our own bosses nowadays, everything is so focused on acceptance, being consensual and non-confrontational that you can't even talk about the obvious displacement of white people and what it means for everyone.

It's a shame and a loss for everyone, what white people have achieved has benefited everyone on an unprecedented scale in human history. Instead, the world is becoming more crowded, dirtier and dumber. Shitskins are fucking it up trying to ape what white people used to be.

Chinks and poos can be smart but are unable to come up with something of their own they haven't stolen or copied. Mud people lack the balance of smarts, creativity, empathy and ethics that made white people great.

you guys are all fucking nay sayers man up and solve the problems. home school work from home live in a non cucked white place

As much as I hate to admit it, the new majority of Christians are not the Deus Vult kind. The "new" christian is a turn-the-other-cheek, the-meek-shall-inherit-the world, forgive-us-our-trespasses "christian."

I don't see a way back without some serious armed organized action. I don't think this can happen. So, I'm learning Chinese now in case Trump doesn't work out. Here's hoping China's mainstream can stand strong.

speak out. don't conform. if you don't obey the globalists others will follow.

Living for pleasure above all other things is what is killing most white people these days.

Hedonism is the word for that behavior.

Until whites get hungry on a massive scale, I don't see them doing shit about shit.

If you want a revolution, you want fighters who have had to skip a few meals in their lives. Dough Boys do not fight revolutions. They have to give up their Life For Pleasure to go be a fighter and given a choice, most people will not choose to give it up.

Keep exposing Central Banking and how Print Money by Fiat gives control of society to whom ever controls the creation of that money.

That's really the best thing you can do to wake up whites right now.

Well meme'd Burgerbro. Its probably a North American on business.

Of course, we need to get to a place where it can be discussed openly but we're not there yet. No need to get fired or ostracized for speaking too soon.

Don't underestimate non-violence in Christianity. Christianity is one of the oldest surviving religions in existence. It survived literally every attempt to destroy it, from the first century in Rome, it survived in Germany under Hitler, and in Communist China its the fastest growing religion. Nobody, no matter how violent and hard they have tried, has been able to destroy it.