Howdy sir, can I get your licence and proof of insurance?

Howdy sir, can I get your licence and proof of insurance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RB8katyjc9Q
youtu.be/lE9JF134TFc?t=21
youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AM I BEING DETAINED?

IS THAT SEXUAL HARASSMENT

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

AYYOHOLDRACISSMOFUGGERBIXNOOD!

Am I being detained?

Sure, officer. I would be more than happy to assist, and may I thank you for the kind introduction? Usually people make you guys out as being assholes, haha.

Glad to have helped, sir. Have a nice day.

AM I FREE TO GO?

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER

AYY YO BACK THE FUCK OFF, I DINDU NUFFIN LEAVE ME ALONE OFFICER. YOU JUST HARRASIN ME AND MY KIND

>friend behind me pulls out camera and starts recording

WHATS YO BADGE NUMBA WHITEY

WHY IM BEIN PULLED OVA

RAAAAAAAAAPE

I'M A TRAVELLER!

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TRAVEL FREELY!

You're a fool, nobody has 'proof of insurance', that's something you check on your police computer in your cab... You're new around here ey bosse.

Hey get in, I'll show you around!

>Enabler

>take out my "how to get shot by police" checkoff list
>chimp out

sure, can i get ur number?

Nigger.

Blue lives matter.

>initiating the use of force

AYO FUCK DA PO LEECE FUCKIN RACIST IMMA KEEP MUH HANDS RIGHT HERE NIGGA HEY WHERE MUH CAMERA AT OH ITS UNDER THE SEAT LEMME GET DAT

sure officer. Oh sorry that's my PBA card

What's that? I can go. Thank you officer.

/Thread

Uh I am not driving. I am traveling. I do not need permission to travel.

>boot licker

Hands up don't shoot!

>American have to show papers like it's 1939 Berlin, rip on Bongs for TV tax
1776 was a mistake

My man.

Never said they didn't. By the way, not an argument.

I DO NOT CONSENT
I DO NOT CONSENT
I DO NOT CONSENT

OHMYGODSTOPRAPINGME

I AM NOT A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES.

THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION.

YOU ARE VIOLATING MARITIME LAW.

I DO NOT CONSENT.

hello no cracka you gonna have to murder me sir
i promise you, you will have to murder me

I AM A FREE CITIZEN OF THE WORLD IT SAYS IN ARTICLE 4 THAT YOU WILL LET ME BE ONH MY WAY

AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I FREE TO GO?
WHY DID YOU STOP ME?
I DON'T HAVE TO SHOW YOU MY LICENSE
WHY ARE YOU HITTING MY WINDOW WITH YOUR BATON?
WHY ARE YOU PULLING ME OUT OF THE CAR?
WHY ARE YOU TASING ME, OFFICER?
ARE YOU DETAINING ME? WHY ARE YOU DETAINING ME?
WHY ARE YOU PUTTING ME IN HANDCUFFS? AM I BEING DETAINED?

Sure, let me just pick up my book first.

Good evening officer. I would like to let you know I have a concealed carry license and am currently carrying.

OH HE BED NAH BE DEAD. IM TELLIN YAH NAH HE BED NAH BE

Nigga i wasn't driving i was traveling

Quoi? Je paie pas mes taxes pour être servit en Anglais

I'M A FREE INHABITANT I DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A LICENSE.
youtube.com/watch?v=RB8katyjc9Q

Por favor, am not citizen! Please direct me Obama Senor

youtu.be/lE9JF134TFc?t=21

Of course officer, here is my driver's license and my resident's visa, is there anything wrong??

Sure thing, officer. Just for my safety and for your peace of mind, I am concealed carrying and have a permit to do so. It is on my left hip and my ID is in my wallet in my right back pocket. I will comply.

>dont get shot
>talk a bit about guns and where to shoot and new guns hitting the market
>chat about current political climate and about Googles
>on my way

Always loved that pic

>MARITIME LAW

I kek'd

triples for bleedin' the fif

A R T I C L E S

>has to show papers
You wot mate? Literally need a sticker on your windshield and a DL in Texas and that's it.
Dunno how they do it in flyover states tho.

Have another one

Speaking as a law enforcement officer I'd haul that google's ass out of that vehicle for failing to comply with directions and obstructing justice.

Dumb fucking "sovereignty" cunts need to get their heads out of their asses and stop acting like the world revolves around them.

>being courteous to people doing their job
>licking boots

pick one

>hey there, officer
Oh, hey, it's you. How's your dad?
>fine, how about your daughter?
Same old, same old.
>okay. Tell my uncle I said hi if you see him at the station.
Sure thing. You do the same to your dad.
>great! Is the bbq on saturday still on?
Yup. Just don't get drunk and barf on the ribs like last time
>aw, man, that was not my fault. Anyways, gotta go, mom's waiting for me.
Okay. See you saturday. Bye, kid
>bye

Yes, here it is officer!

>stare at him uncomfortably
>mumble about "The Man"
>mumble about "where my gunz"
>reach suddenly into the glove compartment

You're not a cop.

yeah if you tried that shit even after doing nothing to you shit id shoot your dumbass in the fucking head

>gives him all my info with yes sir or yes ma'am
>doesn't get shot or attituide from cop

It's pretty simple niggers

QT daughter you've got there officer, it'd be a shame if some nigger fucked her brains out while she called him daddy wouldn't it.

This is how these people really think

>318.14 (2) Must sign except for tolling tickets...BUT!
(3)Any person who willfully refuses to accept and sign a summons as provided in subsection (2) commits a misdemeanor of the second degree.
>322.15License to be carried and exhibited on demand; fingerprint to be imprinted upon a citation.

Lol, LEGALIZED

AM I BEING DETAINED

I just read those subsections for Jacksonville, Florida. He is absolutely correct.

318.14:
"(2)Except as provided in ss. 316.1001(2) and 316.0083, any person cited for a violation requiring a mandatory hearing listed in s. 318.19 or any other criminal traffic violation listed in chapter 316 must sign and accept a citation indicating a promise to appear. The officer may indicate on the traffic citation the time and location of the scheduled hearing and must indicate the applicable civil penalty established in s. 318.18. For all other infractions under this section, except for infractions under s. 316.1001, the officer must certify by electronic, electronic facsimile, or written signature that the citation was delivered to the person cited. This certification is prima facie evidence that the person cited was served with the citation."

322.15:
"(4)A violation of subsection (1) is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a nonmoving violation as provided in chapter 318."

Subsection 1 "requires" ID to be presented.

Am I being detained?

>police officer
>post underage

Is this b8. Fucking Google

"Yes officer, of course."

Has already:
-Shut off engine
-Placed keys on dash away from ignition
- Placed hands at 10 and 2
- Has up to date automobile registration, licence, and insurance.
- Doesn't have outstanding warrants
- Does not lead criminal lifestyle and can confidently explain where I am going and where I have been.

"Thank you officer, I'll be more careful next time. Have a safe day."

Don't get shot 101 is complete. I hope it wasn't too tricky.

Thanks.

Well luckily none of them own guns and therefor have no actual power in this world.

I want to talk to your commanding officer.

Yo, fuck pig! I dindu nuffin!

And that's just if you are actually required to have a license. Which you're fucking not.

not realizing how much of a brainwashed cuck you are

>Thank you officer, I'll be more careful next time.

cuck

The fuck you want, Bill?

>small town
>small police force
>work in animal control so I end up tagging along with a lot of them

Go to fucking sleep cunt.

What seems to be the officer, problem?

Some hardcore III% types actually spout that for some reason. Something about the Articles of Confederation never being repealed or something

HUMONGOUS WOT???

>Sir
Who said I identify as a man? You transphobic shitlord I want to talk to your supervisor

Seeing as you materialized a car door in my bedroom, I'll stab you in the throat you fucking wizard. Taratarus awaits you.

Kek'd heartily.

KEK

"Good morning officer, of course, here you go"
Here's your warning. Don't speed again.
"Thank you and thanks for keeping us safe"
>Proceed to go about my business without being shot because I'm not a fucking moron

WELL HOw-dy-doo to you too offishner! Why no I havesn't been trinking tonight sner.

that's nice dear

>implying I wouldn't already have my weapon drawn upon seeing your noncompliance
dumb google

cuck

He isn't correct at all.

skype pls

See? It's this fucking easy.

You are required by all 50 states to have a license. Try harder.

>have 360 cams, cab cam, and audio
>never worry about police interactions

If black people got cam systems instead of rims they'd be much better off.

Okay. Just to let you know I have a .45 in the glovebox to BTFO niggers and my registration is in there.

ARTICLE 4 ! FREE INHABITANTS ! REEEEEEE !

youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig

Am I being detained?!

Kys my main man

>shut off engine and place keys in plain sight

The fuck? Ive always been told to keep the carvrunning becauae the police dont want to bother when your shitty car refuses to start again

>nigger

Is that open liquor you have there?
Step out of your car and stop resisting arrest or i'll have to call in an air strike.

> required by all legal constructs to ...

At least the image provided citations.

You go ahead and have fun looking for the legal definitions of "motor vehicle" (Not commercial) and "drive" in the context of "purposes of vehicular traffic". If you DO manage to find a legal definition that fits your narrative, you'll just have to realize that it isn't LAWFUL. (As apposed to "legal").

You have a bullshit "I'm right because I was told I'm right" argument, now go back to fingering the state's prostate for a little more of big brother's milk.

I've been driving for 20 years, and have literally never been stopped by a traffic cop, and have seen maybe ten people pulled over by the police.
such is life in a civilised country

>be black
>Get shot

It's ok tho, senpai will riot for me

witnessed

Are you 2pac or something

who the fuck calls it liquor that isn't from detroit

it's an ale you pansy faggot

ISN'T THIS AMERICA?

Elected "Most punchable face ever" for 1000 years in a row

People use their back pockets?

>falling for the jewish motorized wheel meme

Only interactions I have with police is when I ask one politely for the time. Gotta get my tax dollars worth.

Is that a butter knife on your passenger seat?
I'm gonna have to check your trunk for bicycle wheels now.
Please put these cuffs on and remember now: I'm unarmed.

this

>falling for the jewish appointed state authority badge and special suit meme

Damn right. I'll be your witness when the time comes.

Fuck off you politicans errand boy.

it's where you put your wallet

hence why it is the perfect size to put a wallet

>inb4 pickpockets

not an issue if you don't live in a slum

>inb4 it hurts to sit on

stop filling your wallet with 100s of pictures of your wife's son cuckboy

>ticketed for an extra 5mph

Can you prove I was driving?

Sir, I'm behind the passenger seat, this is a fully autonomous vehicle operating legally without a driver, and I wish you a good day.

kek.
fuck da poliz!

I can barely fit one ID card in my back pocket...

Not if it comes down to it:
"(16)“Drive” means to operate or be in actual physical control of a motor vehicle in any place open to the general public for purposes of vehicular traffic."

Motor vehicle in a non-commercial context has no statute definition. Only circular legal definition that you can check out in any Black's Law dictionary.

Naw nigga, Iz know muh rights.

stop wearing girls jeans then you degenerate

Yes sir. Also, here is my CC permit. My handgun is located in the glove compartment.

Sure officer. My wallet is in my right hand pocket, and my insurance is in the glove box.

>police officer
>took the google meme bait
wow i thought americans were joking when they said their policemen are idiots

18 U.S. Code § 31 (6) "Motor vehicle.— The term “motor vehicle” means every description of carriage or other contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for commercial puposes on the highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property, or property or cargo."

It's defined in code not statute. My big woopdie doo.

AY YO 2003 SUBURBAN SWERVIN TOO MANY SIPS OF HENNY THE D IS SICK THEY SEARCHED THE WHIP AND THEY CANT FIND THE SEMIS THEY WAS JUST HARRASSIN ME CUZ THEY KNEW WHO I WAS SPENT THE NIGHT IN CENTRAL BOOKING FOR SMOKIN SOME BUD

Come on John I just got off duty.

Sure thing, officer. Also here is my CHL (concealed handgun license) I know ours not required to hand it over, but I like to do it as a courtesy. Also my gun it's on my right hip and it's loaded, so you know where it is.

WHY YOU STOPPING ME COPPA

No, statist bootlicker, I am a freeman on the land. I filed my UCC birth certificate using my real name. Admiralty law has authority over me. Am I being detained under the color of law?

No now go fucking die pig.

>would you also like me to rim your cornhole while you check my licence officer
>how about you follow me home and fuck my wife

cuck

is there a problem officer?

you shouldnt even verbally explain anything, keep your CHL under your drivers license and have it ready to hand over by the time the cop reaches your door. cops hate surprises like guns and people reaching around suspiciously while they are standing next to the car.

>cops face when handgun is loaded with AP ammo

That gun can be useful in case the cops start shit against you id always keep my hand near it just in case i have to roast a pig.

fuck off masons

fuck you and your great architect of the universe

UM I'M A CITIZEN OF THE FREE WORLD. I HAVE SEEN THE FNORDS AND HAVE EXPLORED THE HOLLOW EARTH. YOU LEGALLY CANNOT ARREST ME OR IT VIOLATES THE DHARMA. I AM PROTECTED BY POWERFUL WICCAN SPELLS SO DO NOT TOUCH ME. DO NOT TOUCH MEEEE

I'm 19, so I don't have a CCL.

Yo mama be saying what a gud boy you were when she sucking my dick.

TOP KEK

You do not need to inform an officer if you're carrying a gun. Unless he asks.

It's generally not a good idea to say "gun" around officers.

I'd go with "firearm" instead.

I was pulled over last week. I blew four times the legal limit for alcohol. I'm fucked now

While we're at it wanna see my dick and watch me take a shit?

>
I am a sovereign citizen and I do not recognize yuh authority, you have no jurisdiction in the free state kingdom of wuziwuzi which extends to my automobeel door and as a personal forcefield around me, ifso fatso and in vino veratas.

Unless you show me your delegated relegated declaration of authoritiness granted by the right reverend highbrow selassi I shall be forced to take the issue in my own hands by the powers vested in me by melanochloridians.

This.

Post ass

I'M NOT DRIVING, I'M TRAVELLING

depends on the state. some states like Ohio require you to identify to the officer that you are armed or have a CHL, while others link your license straight to your drivers license and car so that the officer will see that you could be armed as soon as they run your plate.

yes sir

>gets warning or ticket

thank you sir

Wow... American English is actually crazy sounding when Mom repeats it back at us.

More first page shitposts.

NO FUCK YOU
THATS MY LICENSE AND PROOF OF INSURANCE
GET YOUR OWN

Shilling for hillary I bet.

Sure officer. I just wanted to let you know that I do have a gun in the vehicle, it's a rifle in a case in the trunk. I also have my FOID card, if you need it. Now, for license and proof of insurance, one is in my pocket, the other is in the glove box. Could I move to get them at this time? Sure, here you are. What? Oh sure, your welcome. I don't want to be on the side of the road any more than you do, this parking lot is much safer. Perfect, thank you for the warning, I will get that light replaced as soon as possible. Thanks officer, have a safe evening.

Irrelevant information

>tfw it wasn't actually america

Further, it is every person's constitutional right to take out a gun, level it at a policeman who is likely a fascist, and yell I'M GONNA BLOW YOUR MUTHERFUCKIN CRACKER ASS OFF POPO, provided he does it in a non-threatening manner. If you do not exercise this right, you are de facto and a priapism a faggot pussy battie boy.

no problem sir. here have my lifelong valid german drivers license and one of my many copies of my fuckton of insurances.

Sure, officer, but first your ID (name, surname and rank) please.

>I have all the rights without following any of the laws
>that would just be anarchy
nice digits too

Why the fuck do people not roll their windows down all the way? It's like telling the officer "I have something to hide."

Typical anglo plays gentlemen and then shoots the poor guy in the back.

I'm a shill of Hillary, stupid pig, I'm on my way to the debate.

>s-sorry sir, I'll drive in front of you and turn on my siren so you can get back those seconds I made you waste.

...Estupido

kek

> I have all the rights without following any of the laws
> freedom is not the answer
Why do you hate freedom?

>tfw this always used to work in NJ
>tfw i had to move to TN where my PBA cards don't work

STANFORD
PRISON
EXPERIMENT

in vino veritas.

your latin is terrible.

nihil novi sub sole

[spoiler]quis custodiet ipsos custodes[/spoiler]

i'd be okay, us cop's latin starts and ends at ammo. amirite?!

How does that apply?

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

Why do people think it's a good idea to be an asshole to cops?

Even if the cop IS a corrupt, power-abusing dick, it's not like being rude to him is going to help your situation.

>cop pulls me over
>be black

"Can I at least call my wife before you shoot me?"

>-Placed keys on dash away from ignition
>- Placed hands at 10 and 2
Sounds like police state bullshit.

>can confidently explain where I am going and where I have been.
None of his business.

>Can you...CAN YOU WHAT?
>BRANDISH A KNIFE?
>PEW PEW PEW SHOTS FIRED REQUESTING BACK UP

Hullo. One minute.

Here it is.

Cold day today.

Your welcome. Bye now.

Yeah sure BANG BANG ONE SHOTTA ON A NIGGA FINGA PULL DA TRIGGA OINK OINK LIL PIGGY I DINDU NUFFIN

>Good afternoon officer. If I may ask the reason why you require these items?
[Insert valid reason]
>Okay, sure thing officer.

hello, here you go.
Speeding?
Ugh, ill just pay the fine on the way onto work tomorrow.
Fuck me.

>I AM A FREE CITIZEN OF THE WORLD IT SAYS IN ARTICLE 4 THAT YOU WILL LET ME BE ONH MY WAY
on foot because car impounded

>Sure thing officer, but just so you know I identify as a black MTFTM transgender other-kin, and I feel you're being racially and sexually insensitive, so I'm going to record you
>Oh, what's that? Never mind? Yeah that's what I thought.
>What's your badge number? I SAID GIVE ME YOUR BADGE NUMBER
>Awarded $1,000,000 in court of law

...Current US Code addresses air travel specifically. In 49 U.S.C. § 40103, "Sovereignty and use of airspace", the Code specifies that "A citizen of the United States has a public right of transit through the navigable airspace